Haikyuu Chatfics (crack)

By Elle_031

Idk This was inspired by a lot of other writers, I'm new to writing so please give me suggestions if you fee... More

1 - Nope
2 - Watch me
A/N - Sorry :<
A/N - im sorry again
3 - WTF-
A/N - Rant
A/N - oml i need to stop doing this
A/N - ok ok but like look at this
4 - first meeting
5 - Meeting Pt. 2
6 - random im sorry
A/N - AAAAHHH
A/N - explanation
7 - Hm?
8 - W-what...?
9 - Dammit
A/N - am i dreaming?
10 - Very
A/N - I need help
Mother's day (I almost forgot omg)
11 - Okay
12 - No
I got stung by a bee :')) 🐝😔✊
13 - ?
QnA Timeeee
14 - No way
A/N - Hm
A/N - IM BACKKK
15 - FINALLY
16 - wait what
17 - LOL HE SNAPPED-
18 - Sleepover! (Irl)
19 - Moms (irl)
20 - Meanwhile... (Irl Pt.2)
21 - Oops (Irl Pt. 3)
22 - End (Irl Pt.4)
23 - Oh no! :((
24 - Simps
25 - lOvEeEeEE~~
26 - He will be😏
A/N
27 - Amen
28 - No.
29 - IWA WHAT
30 - I still think- (irl)
31 - I got this
32 - OH
A/N
33 - Move on (irl)
34 - Spill
35 - Denial (irl)
36 - What is..?
37 - And you are?..
38 - Hey!
39 - Thank you
37, 38, 39 alternative👀
A/N
40 - Kageyama?
41 - Whipped
42 - Drama drama drama
43 - MITA💀💀💀💀
44 - TMI😃🔫
✨Extra chapter✨
45 - ..<3
46 - Hell.
47 - gUyS iT'S hALLowEeN
48 - SPILL
49 - H U H
50 - N e v e r
51 - DON'T @ ME (irl)
52 - Uh. (Irl)
Shhh i got tagged
53 - Birthdays?
54 - LET'S PARTY! (Irl)
55 - 😛
A/N
56 - Another one?
💠Nicknames update💠
57 - Tension. (Irl)
A/N (QnA)
58 - Mutual Understandings (irl)
59 - Got em
Haikyuu but as my chats (80k+ special)
60 - Hate it here.
61 - Yuck
62 - Not a chance
63 - Fly high🕊
64 - :'((((
Couple QnA!!
65 - Same😭
Announcement!
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
HI DARE CHAPTER BC I CAN'T FIT IT IN THE COMMENTS ANYMORE
66 - Tobio😭😭😭
67 - Wait I-
68 - wAiT-
69 - SHIT SHIT SHIT (THIS DOESN'T MAKE SENSE IM SORRY-)
70 - Christmas special Pt. 1
71 - Christmas special Pt. 2
72 - Changes
73 - 💔💔
74 - Or suffer🥰
75 - Meet-up?
76 - Healing
77 - BET🤩
A/N ~ Hiatus.
78 - *sigh*
79 - Let him jump
80 - JUVIE**
81 - WOOO GO GO ‼️
82 - The FitnessGram™ Pacer Test...
83 - I am so sorry for this
84 - Eita.
85 - lose
86 - thanks for the journey <3
A/N - Announcement
A/N - Posted ❤️

DARES PT. 2 BC I SOMEHOW CAN'T EDIT THE OTHER ONE

1.2K 38 117
By Elle_031

IT WON'T LET ME EDIT THE OTHER ONE AND I'M SO FRUSTRATED-

BUT YES HI HELLO LET'S GET ON WITH THE CHAOS AGAIN

Dare 6:

~~

"We just have to not fight for one day, isn't that easy?" Osamu whispered to himself. Surely, it wouldn't be that hard, right? He decided to trust his twin brother and go along with whatever his idiotic - sorry, lovable twin brother's antics.

Atsumu, somehow with his gay magic and the fact that Sakusa is a SIM-, Ah sorry, I got a bit carried away there. Anyways, Atsumu managed to get Sakusa to come over, Osamu dragged Suna over to their house.

"Are you serious, Samu? I didn't wanna be dragged in here this way." Suna whined as he hit Osamu's chest. He wasn't fond of how he was carried here in bridal style. "Well it was either that or you walk, which one did you want because I can easily drop you off back at your place and let you walk here." Osamu retaliated. Suna huffed and let his boyfriend drop him onto the couch. "Why was I even brought here?" Suna asked, not noticing the blonde version of his boyfriend sneaking up behind him. "Because we wanted the 4 of us to hang out together!" Atsumu whisper-shouted in Suna's ear. The middle blocker jolted a bit and grasped his chest. "God, Tsumu. Don't fucking do that or you'll send me to heaven early." Suna scoffed, calming down the fast rate his heart beat was going at right now. "Haha, sorry~" Atsumu singsonged. "And what do you mean by four?" Suna asked once he looked around and didn't notice anyone else, Atsumu simply smiled at him. As if on cue, the doorbell rung. Atsumu skipped over to the front door and eagerly opened it, revealing a familiar face that made Suna's eyes go wide.

"I'm here. What did you want again?" Sakusa said, you could hear the annoyance in his voice. "Aw come baby~ you rarely ever come over!" Atsumu said as he pushed Sakusa in and closed the door, handing Sakusa a bottle of alcohol while he was at it — Aww, cute boyfriend check. Okay back to the story. — Sakusa took it from his hands and instantly sprayed his hands. "There's a reason I don't come over. My house is cleaner. And you're like 7 hours away from me." Sakusa scoffed, sounding a bit saddened when he muttered the last part. "That's exactly why it's so rare!" Atsumu laughed, Sakusa checked the chair Atsumu pointed at before sitting on it.

"How rare of you indeed." Suna spoke up, Sakusa nodded at him and proceeded to give his attention to the twins, Suna doing the same. "Well, We just wanted to hang out! We'll be going on doubles dates often now~" Atsumu hummed. Osamu just nodded and agreed with his brother. "Okay..so what do you wanna do?" Suna asked. The twins exchanged glances before Osamu snapped his fingers and stood up, walking out the room only to come back with a laptop in his hand.

"Movies?" Osamu questioned, Atsumu hummed in agreement before getting up to make popcorn. "Samu, are you sure you wanna let Atsumu make the food-" Suna whispered to his boyfriend as the gray haired wing spiker say beside him, setting up the laptop. "Hm? Yeah. I trust him." Osamu whispered back, casually turning his head back to the laptop screen. Suna raised his eyebrows but decided to ignore it.

"Well, You guys wanna watch this horror movie?" Samu asked, looking around. Suna merely nodded. "I mean sure but Atsumu doesn't like-" Sakusa was interrupted by his boyfriend entering the living room with a bucket of popcorn. "Sure! If samu wants to then why not?" Atsumu smiled. Sakusa raised his eyebrows and whispered something to Atsumu after he sat down beside him. "Babe, are you sure? Last time we watched a horror movie you-" Atsumu hushed his boyfriend and reassured him that he would be fine. Sakusa sighed and nodded. "I'm starting the movie now." Samu announced as he pressed play and gestured to Atsumu to give him some popcorn.

~After the Movie~

Atsumu was shaking. Clenching onto Sakusa's arm like it was his lifeline. "Are you okay Atsu?" Sakusa asked his shaking boyfriend. "Y-yeah..Just a little- spooked??" He nervously laughed and stood up, walking to the bathroom with Osamu following. "I'm gonna go comfort him, can you guys fix these up?" He asked the two as he walked into the bathroom with Atsumu, probably to comfort him like he said. (Lmao yeah right)

Suna and Sakusa exchanged glances before starting to fix up just as Osamu had said. Suna was the first to break up the silence. "Have you noticed how they haven't been...fighting?" Suna whispered enough so that only Sakusa could hear and hopefully not the twins. Sakusa merely hummed as he finished fixing up the table and sprayed alcohol on his hands. "It's..weird." Suna shivered. "Can't disagree with that." Sakusa admitted. The two shrugged it off and thought that maybe it would be nice hanging out with the two brothers without everything turning into a screaming fest.

"Hey we're back." Osamu waved as he and Atsumu emerged from the bathroom, Atsumu looking like he was sick. "Yeah..I kinda threw up..? I'll just sit down for a while..." Atsumu said weakly as he sat beside his brother and leaned his head against his shoulder. Osamu moved so that they were both more comfortable. Both Suna and Sakusa ignored this, conversing with Osamu instead. Whispering so they don't wake the now sleeping setter.

~After an hour~

Osamu had fallen asleep somewhere between the conversation and was now leaning his head against his brother's. Both Suna and Sakusa were a little surprised, nonetheless, Suna managed to snap a photo to add to his blackmail collection. "Get a blanket." Suna ordered Sakusa as the latter grabbed a nearby blanket and handed it to Suna, the middle blocker putting it gently over the two twins. "Peace and quiet.." Sakusa let this moment of silence sink it for him to reminisce in later when the twins have a screaming fest, probably. Suna stretched and sat on the floor, pulling out his phone. Sakusa did the same and neither of them talked. Keeping the comfortable silence around them.

~After 2 hours~

The twins had woken up and were now cooking food for their guests. Sakusa being a bit hesitant with Atsumu's offer to cook, reluctantly agreeing when Atsumu said that Sakusa would have to touch the germ covered dishes if he did cook. Suna and Sakusa entrusted that the kitchen wouldn't burn down. It wouldn't, right?

Well...

"OKAY THAT'S IT I CANNOT TAKE ANOTHER SECOND OF BEING NICE TO YOU-" Was what they heard after a good 30 minutes of the twins 'cooking', it was almost obvious that the voice belonged to Osamu. "OH FUCK OFF SAMU. IT'S JUST A BURN YOU BABY-" They heard Atsumu fight back. They sighed and let the twins scream at each other once again. "At least they're..normal?" Suna attempted to laugh. "I liked it better when they were behaved." Sakusa scoffed. "Me too Sakusa. Me too." Suna sighed.

Yes, the twins were still screaming.

~The End~

Dare 7:

^Merging these two^
~~

"Why do we have to do this again.." Kunimi groaned as Oikawa dusted off a box that Kiyoko let them borrow. "It's a Dare, Kunimi-chan." Oikawa said plainly as he opened the box to reveal maid outfits, cheerleading uniforms, bunny costumes and so on. "I don't like where this is going." Shirabu stated, taking a good look at a maid outfit that obviously wouldn't cover up his thighs, you could tell just by looking at it. "And why am I here? I'm not a bottom." Taichi scoffed. "I actually can't tell if you're a bottom or not.." Atsumu muttered, waving his hand and shrugging. "Well, anyway, there's another dare that says that you have to wear maid outfits with Shirabu." Atsumu said. Shirabu whipped his head around and scrunched up his nose. "Are you serious? Wearing this?" Shirabu asked, obviously annoyed as he pointed at the maid dress he was examining earlier. Akaashi patted his back and sighed. "Let's get changed, I guess?" He muttered, ignoring all the whines and complaints the other bottoms had.

~Fast forward~

"Okay, first of all, I look bomb." Oikawa said as he played with the bunny ears on his head. "I know right." Atsumu agreed as he looked at himself in the mirror, his bunny ears were folded a bit. "I don't know.." Suna muttered as he held out his hand for Kita to put on his gloves. "Oh shush, Suna." Shirabu huffed as he pulled down his skirt. "At least you're wearing pants." He stuck out his tongue and dusted off his skirt. "I don't know, I look okay." Taichi said as he fluffed up his skirt. "Easy for you to say, Taichi." Shirabu turned around to face his best friend. "Your skirt covers up your thighs. Mine DOESN'T." Shirabu scoffed as he pulled up his thigh high stockings to ease the feeling of exposure.

"I'm not very sure either." Yamaguchi mumbled as he played with the maid headband on his head. "This is fun!" Hinata laughed as he shook his pompoms. "Sure.." Kenma muttered, fixing the headphones on his head. Tendou started playing with the cat ears he had on. "I don't like this." Ennoshita scoffed as he looked at himself up and down in the mirror, shaking the pompoms occasionally. Yaku shook his head, making his bunny ears almost fall off. "I really don't get why people find this to be attractive." He huffed as he fixed up his bunny ears again. "I don't know, but I look adorable!" Tendou smiled as he dusted off his skirt and fixed his cat ears. "Why are you wearing cat ears with your maid outfit?" Shirabu asked, Tendou shrugged. "We have to go to practice like this?" Suga hesistantly asked as he pulled up the striped stockings he had. "Yep!" Oikawa eagerly clapped his hands while the others either cheered with him or complained.

~A little reference for what they're wearing, I can't find photos for all of them so just use your imagination for the others~

~This was all I could find, CTTO~

-Karasuno-

"You guys..." Kinoshita used his hand to muffle his laugh as he eyed the 5 bottoms preparing themselves to walk into the gym. "Oh shut it Kinoshita. You didn't come so you didn't suffer." Ennoshita huffed, Kinoshita burst into laughter before regaining his composure. "God, I'll be praying for you all." Was the last thing he said to them before walking away to the vending machine.

"Ready?" Suga nervously asked. Noya and Hinata jumped up in excitement, Yamaguchi just nodded and Ennoshita violently shook his head. Suga took a deep breath before slowly opening the gym door.

The Karasuno High volleyball team all turned towards the door. "Suga? Is that you guys? You're late!" Daichi called out, leaning a bit to get a better view of the door that was slowly opening. Daichi's mouth dropped almost instantly as the 5 entered the gym. Kageyama and Tsukishima averted their gaze while Asahi covered his face with his hands and started mumbling prayers. Tanaka stared at the ground and Daichi tried to regain his composure.

"Hi, sorry we're late." Suga muttered. "That's- f-fine?" Daichi stuttered as he tried not to stare. "Uhm..are you gonna play in that..?" Asahi questioned. "Unfortunately-?" Yamaguchi muttered, not noticing that Tsukishima had gone to the clubroom and was now walking back into the gym, behind Yamaguchi. "No you're not." He huffed as he threw his jacket on Yamaguchi's shoulders and made him sit on the side. "Yeah..that's gonna be a problem.." Daichi breathed out as the rest of them went out to get their jackets, putting them on their boyfriends. "I don't know Enno~ you look great~" Tanaka teased as he hesistantly gave Ennoshita his jacket which got him an elbow to the stomach as the black haired wing spiker grabbed the jacket and covered himself with it as much as possible.

"Just sit over there, maybe?" Daichi pointed at a corner of the gym as Suga zipped up his jacket and signalled to the others to follow him. "Boke! You shouldn't just enter the gym looking like this.." Kageyama muttered as he zipped up the jacket Hinata was wearing and pushed over to follow Sugawara. Hinata laughed and followed the others over to the corner that Daichi pointed at earlier.

Practice was definitely..a bit off track..?

-Aoba Johsai-

Oikawa was pushing Kunimi to the gym's entrance as Makki walked in front of them. "Come on Kunimi-chan! It won't be that bad!" Oikawa said as he struggled to push Kunimi to the gym entrance. "I don't want to!" Kunimi retaliated. Oikawa had finally pushed him to the gym entrance as Makki opened the gym door. Not even hesitating.

"Morning guys!" Oikawa smiled as he forcefully pushed Kunimi into the gym. Kunimi stumbled into the gym, scoffing as he dusted himself off and glared at his captain. The rest of the members were frozen in shock, staring at the 3 who just entered the gym. Makki forced out a cough that got them all out of their trance. The rest of the members looked away almost immediately while Kindaichi, Mattsun and Iwa were still staring.

Makki started dragging Kunimi with him to Kindaichi and Mattsun while Oikawa walked over to Iwaizumi. "Iwa-chan?~" Oikawa singsonged while he waved his hand in front of Iwa. The ace immediately snapped out of his trance and slapped Oikawa's hand. "Ow! Iwa that-" Oikawa was interrupted by Iwa grabbing his wrist and dragging him out the gym. "Iwa-chan?" Oikawa questioned. Iwa didn't answer. He just kept dragging Oikawa all the way to the clubroom, where he pushed Oikawa in and slammed the door shut.

"Iwa-" Oikawa was yet again interrupted by Iwa throwing a shirt and jacket to his face. "Change. Right now." Iwa demanded. Oikawa pouted and opened his mouth to retaliate when he saw Iwa's glare on him, which immediately made him change his clothes. Iwa turned around and waited for Oikawa to finish changing before looking at him again.

Oikawa stuck out his tongue. "You're no fun Iwa~ I looked great!" Oikawa whined. Iwa sighed. "You were exposed. I didn't want anyone to see you like that.." Iwa mumbled. Oikawa laughed and kissed Iwa's cheek. "Overprotective~" He teased as he walked out the clubroom. Iwa rolled his eyes before following.

They both entered the gym. A bit shocked at the scene they were greeted with. Kunimi was being surrounded with a bunch of people telling him he actually kind of rocked the look. Makki was making his underclassmen wear the bunny ears he had, Mattsun often taking pictures.

Yeah, that Aoba Johsai for you.

-Shiratorizawa-

"I actually fucking hate this." Shirabu scoffed as they neared the gym entrance. "Oh come on Shira! It'll be fine~" Tendou singsonged as he fixed his sleeves. "Yeah bu, don't be such a grinch." Taichi teased his best friend, earning him an elbow to the chest by said best friend. "Yeah sure." Shirabu huffed as they stood in front of the gym door. Taichi hesistantly opened the door, Tendou skipped in while Shirabu muttered curses behind him.

Ushijima almost immediately turned red, Semi had a sudden nosebleed and Yamagata fainted. "Oh how fun." Shirabu said sarcastically. Goshiki was looking for tissue to help Semi while Reon was checking on Yamagata. "Satori? Why are you..not in uniform?" Ushijima asked as his red headed boyfriend neared him. "I don't know, just for fun I guess?" He smirked as he walked nearer. "Well, You won't be able to practice in that attire." Ushijima stated. Tendou huffed and shrugged, knowing fully his boyfriend wouldn't give much of a reaction. "Then I'll just sit this practice out, I didn't bring extra clothes." Tendou admitted, Ushijima nodded and told them to sit on the benches. Tendou smiled and signalled to the others that he was gonna go ahead and sit.

Shirabu, still muttering curses, walked near his boyfriend and sighed. "Goshiki could you get some ice from the freezer?" Shirabu asked his kouhai, the latter nodded and ran over to where the cooler was. "Get a wet towel as well!" Shirabu called out while his boyfriend stared at him. Shirabu turned towards him and rolled his eyes. "Don't Stare Eita." He said sternly as he forced Semi to look up to avoid his nosebleed getting worse. Goshiki came back with an ice pack and a towel. Shirabu grabbed them from his hands and removed the tissue Semi was using, replacing it with the towel Goshiki had given him. Shirabu placed the ice pack on Semi's nose and told him to stay like that. "Until the bleeding stops, don't move." Shirabu stated before walking over to where Tendou was sitting.

Taichi examined his boyfriend, who was still unconscious, and sighed. Reon was out calling the nurses while Taichi started slapping his boyfriend's arm. Reon came back with three nurses carrying a stretcher, the other nurse went to Semi and told him to tag along, Semi following. The nurses left with Semi and Yamagata while Taichi fixed up his skirt and walked over to where Tendou and Shirabu were.

Ushijima definitely missed a few spikes, Semi definitely messed up his serves or sets and Yamagata wasn't on his game today. There were distractions after all..

-Nekoma and Fukurodani-

Thankfully, Nekoma and Fukurodani were having a joint practice that day. Akaashi didn't need to do it alone. Kenma was dragging his feet while Akaashi dragged Yaku with them. "This is embarrassing.." Yaku mumbled behind them. Akaashi nodded and Kenma merely hummed in agreement. They eventually reached the gym doors and prepared themselves for a whole lot of stares. Kenma hesistantly opened the door and Yaku covered his face. Akaashi walked in casually, ignoring all the eyes plastered on them right now.

Kuroo and Lev choked while Bokuto fell over, Konoha catching him. Kenma didn't say anything. Instead, he ran over to the nearest corner and sat down there, apparently not even trying to practice. "We'll sit over there." Akaashi said nonchalantly, Yaku brisk walked over to where Kenma was while Akaashi walked calmly behind him. They sat beside Kenma, who was playing on his psp, and watched him play. Akaashi occasionally playing with Yaku's bunny ears.

Lev messed up..a lot of receives...Kuroo got hit in the face and Bokuto was way too flustered to hit too many spikes properly. Both teams were missing their setters. Practice was a disaster. No one was able to ignore the three sitting in the corner.

The coaches sighed and let practice off. It was painful watching it. They fixed up the gym while the three bottoms were still fixed in that one corner.

After cleaning up, Kenma set down his psp and stood up, Akaashi and Yaku following. They walked near their respective teams and refused to answer any of their questions. "Yaku-san! You look so cute with bunny ears~" Lev teased. Yaku punched his stomach and made Shibayama wear the bunny ears, not wanting the attention on him any longer. Kenma ignored everyone and grabbed Kuroo's jacket, immediately wearing it to cover himself up. Akaashi was being surrounded. Questions were thrown at him from every angle, although he did a pretty good job avoiding the questions, he couldn't avoid his boyfriend. Bokuto was currently back hugging Akaashi and the setter couldn't pry him off no matter how hard he tried.

The joint practice didn't..go as planned-

-Inarazaki-

Suna and Atsumu didn't attend practice. Kita did, avoiding all his teammate's questions and speculations about why he was wearing a cheerleading uniform and telling them to practice while he supervises. No one dared to ask anymore questions after Kita said that, instead going on with practice as planned. Aran didn't hit that many spikes...

Atsumu and Suna were watching movies in Atsumu's house while the setter texted his boyfriend. "Is he coming over?" Suna asked, grabbing a bag of chips and ripping it open. "Yep~ I'm a great manipulator~" Atsumu smiled. Suna rolled his eyes as he pointed the bag to Atsumu, who gladly took a handful of chips. "Sakusa's a simp for you." Suna scoffed, Atsumu just laughed and turned his attention back to the show they were watching.

~After a few minutes~

Osamu was walking to his house when he saw a familiar face walking towards his front door. He jogged over and raised his eyebrows. "Sakusa? Why are you here?" He questioned. Sakusa shrugged. "Your brother said to come and that it was important, so here I am." Osamu crossed his arms. "Doesn't it take like 7 hours to get here?" Sakusa put his hands in his jacket and sighed. "We didn't have practice and I was nearby, shopping with my siblings." He admitted. Osamu just hummed and walked in front of Sakusa and knocked on the door. "Tsumu! I know you're home!" He called out. They heard shuffling inside and Atsumu muttering "Yeah, yeah I'm coming!"

Sakusa choked and looked away when Atsumu opened the door, Osamu pushed his brother in with Sakusa and shut the door. "Are you crazy?!" Osamu exclaimed."What the fuck are you wearing?" He asked his brother, who shrugged and walked back to the couch. Sakusa sprayed his hands with alcohol as he walked in and avoided staring at Atsumu. Osamu sighed and took off his shoes, he was gonna walk to where his brother was when he heard a familiar voice.

"Hey Tsumu! do you know where — oh hey babe — anyways, do you know where I put my gloves?" Suna asked, stopping midway only to greet his boyfriend. Atsumu turned to him and threw him two white gloves that Suna caught and wore. Osamu stood frozen there as Sakusa still refused to stare at anything, his eyes wandering anywhere but Atsumu. Suna sat beside Atsumu and unpaused the movie they were watching, ignoring the two that were still in shock.

Osamu snapped out of his trance and walked into the kitchen, Sakusa regained his composure and sat next to his boyfriend, ignoring the outfit he was wearing right now. Osamu walked into the living room with a few snacks he made to distract himself from whatever his brother and boyfriend were wearing.

They hung out for a while, nothing out of the ordinary happened. At least these two had self control..

-Back to the original gym-

They were finally out of those clothes, Oikawa changed since a while ago so he was just there to fix up the outfits. "If I ever have to wear that again, I'm jumping off a roof." Shirabu stated, glad to be in normal clothes. "I don't know, I had fun." Atsumu laughed. "At least practice wasn't disrupted that bad." Kita sighed, glad to not have to hold pompoms.

Oikawa packed up the box and they all waved goodbye. Hopefully they wouldn't have to do this again,

Or would they?

~The End~

I STILL CAN'T EDIT THE OTHER CHAPTER ISTG IF I HAVE TO MAKE A PT 3 TO THIS I WILL CRY

Also, I have a new chapter in mind so these Dare chapters will be on hold.

Anyways,

Take care of yourselves, stay safe and I love you all❤️

Peace out😗✌️
~Elle

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

108K 1.4K 27
Come hang out with the volleyball boys! Requests are open (but no lemons for now...I'm still not comfortable with them)! Enjoy!
563K 11.8K 34
ʷʰᵃᵗ ᵗʰᵉ ᵗⁱᵗˡᵉ ˢᵃʸˢ Includes: Any character Fluff Angst Small interactions And other things *I only update* •when I'm free •Not busy •or not lazy the...
353K 7.1K 46
THIS BOOK IS SO CRINGE I WROTE MOST OF THE CHAPTERS IN 2019-2020 SORRY ᴜᴍ, ʀᴇQᴜᴇꜱᴛꜱ ᴀʀᴇ |closed| (ɴᴏᴛ ᴇᴅɪᴛᴇᴅ; ᴇxᴘᴇᴄᴛ ᴍɪꜱᴛᴀᴋᴇꜱ) ʜᴀɪᴋʏᴜᴜ x ᴍᴀʟᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ꜰᴇᴍ...
73K 2.8K 21
Volleyball. Truly a beautiful and fun sport. Who would've thought that the one thing our two beloved volleyball idiots could ever think about, would...