Bow Down ( Tomarry)

By khanyisilethato

They are kind , They are caring , They are joyful , but never take them for granted . They will kill you wit... More

PART 1
PART 2
PART 3
PART 4
PART 5
PART 6
PART 7
PART 8
PART 9
PART 10
PART 11
PART 12
PART 13
PART 14
PART 15
PART 16
PART 17
PART 18
PART 19
PART 20
PART 21
PART 22
PART 23
PART 24
PART 25
PART 26
PART 27
PART 28
PART 29
PART 30
PART 31
PART 32
PART 34
PART 35
PART 36
EPILOGUE (part 1)
EPILOGUE

PART 33

2.3K 94 9
By khanyisilethato

PERCY'S POV

I finally get to get out of this room but everyone is saying I have to stay in here a little while .

" why ?" I whine as my mom tells me to wear the new outfit she got me . I love it but I just wanna get out .

" Did I just hear you argue with me ?" Mom suddenly says .

" Uh not at all mother I will be getting dressed now . " I say quickly taking the outfit .

( Long Red hair instead of blonde)

" All done " I say walking out the bathroom .

" Yaaaasss !!!" Harry yells as soon as he sees me . I have no idea when he got here .

" Can we go now ?" I ask.

" Yeah lets go " He says and I fast walk to the door expecting Orion to be there but yet another disappointment.

" Don't look so heartbroken, Orion said I should take you to him . Cause you know it's not like I'm the Queen of the wizarding world or something . I mean my subjects are waiting on me to make the next move but no I apperently have a second job as Orion Black's Butler . "

" The spaces between your sentences are there for you to take a breathing break Harry " I say

" It's one of those optional things isn't it . So let me spill the tea , So don't tell anyone but you know how the foodie twins and their mates have been sneaking off . Get this Ron gave Dray the Naga engagement ring and Mel gave Gin the Black engagement ring . Of course the rents will freak when they find out cause when they reach 18 they will need to get married , sacred families magic and all that shit . "

" How long was I in my room?" I ask rhetorically

" A week boo boo are you having the amnesias "

" no Harry I was just .. you know what nevermind . We've been walking for ages where's Magnus .? "

" Here we gooo" Harry suddenly sings as he removes vines from infront of us we walk threw. 

" SURPRISE!!!" People scream and jump out of nowhere .

" Happy Birthday , Beauty " Magnus says giving me a hug .

" It's my birthday.  " I say in realization. 

" I missed you . " Magnus says making me look at him .

" I missed you so much " I whisper as he leans in and kisses me .

" Orion , let Percy greet his guests first . " Orion's dad says making us pull apart . I look around and see my colleagues. 

" Thank you guys for coming . "

" We wouldn't miss it for the world . " The Matron , Maria says and then leaves to join the adults .

" So I figured you were lying about the whole got a mate thing and I brought Mark with " Mr Finn says with a grin . If pain in my ass was a person.

" Nice to see you again Percy " Mark says politely.  Mark has a mate in london so I know he didn't come here for me .

" Thank you Mark . Please enjoy the party . As for you Joe, you better stay out of my way . " Mark nods and goes to where Ron and Mel are.

" but you guys are getting on so well . I bet your imaginary mate is a short school child . " Joe says rolling his eyes .

" Everything ok . " Orion says putting his arm around me . Orion is taller than me , bigger too . He is also bigger than Joe a bit . Apparently he will stop growing soon according to his dad who is also tall.

" Just talking about mates . Joe this is my mate Orion . " I say with a smirk .

" You said your mate was in school and was younger than you . " He says in shock .

" He is . Babe this is the guy that said I should mess around with other people you wouldn't know . "

" Huh . For a guy who talks so much you can't gaurd your thoughts . No even if he didn't know about the services you buy from Diamond , he  wouldn't go for you . You shouldn't hate your mate for doing what you also did . "

" How did you do that?"

" He can find out anything . And take his advice , you sure don't have a chance with me . "

" That's why you are slowly sinking into madness . He loved you already that's why he became made a lot sooner than you . Because of your selfishness he tried to kidnap my brother.  Joe you better try to get him back before he is too far gone . "

" What do you mean too far gone ?"

" You can help him get back to his right mind but you have to do it soon . Viktor is going to do something you will regret for your whole life . You are not the first mate to informally reject their mate , by sleeping around you are making it worse . "

" I .. I don't know where he is . "

" Castle dungeons " Orion whispers to him and Joe takes off in that direction .

" Why didn't you tell the rents he was there .?"

" I was going to but I recognized the symptoms.  He described someone else when he talked of Harry . He felt betrayed . Dobby took care of him . Plus momma is on a war path . We can't tell him until Vik is well "

" Too late " Mom's voice says and we turn around and find them all looking at us .

" I heard everything" Momma says tapping his foot .

" In my defence I killed no one this time . " Orion says innocently.

" What I didn't hear is why you are protecting him . "

" He wasn't kidnapping Harry .."

" Was I not on his shoulder unconscious. " Harry says. 

" You were . Just let me finish . To him you were a representation of his mate , who in a way rejected him . He was taking Harry from Tom the way he thought his mate was taken from him by whatever he thinks took his mate . He lost his mind and the only way to bring him back is to get his mate to bring him back . Taking him to azkaban will only make him worse . "

A long silence filled the party.

" I'm so proud of you for not killing him on sight. My baby is all grown up . " momma sobs pulling a freaked out Orion into a hug .

" You are going soft my dear brother . Soft I tell you . I would have turned him into a kitten and feed him milk from a tiny bottle like a baby.  " Harry says .

" What harm would that have done ? " I ask

" I don't know I just want a tiny cat . Now lets get this party started . Dray play my song . "

Harry starts pulling Tom to the dance floor and they dance . They are actually really good .

" he wouldn't "

" he would but is he going to "
" this song is catchy .. laladi lala ." Momna starts swaying

" Reg he is doing it " aunt Bella says .

" Rab don't encourage it. Harry stop twerking . Tom close your eyes  " Orion's dad says as his mom joins Harry

" relax Reg . Come join us" momma says doing some weird shoulder shaking dance

" can I have this dance " Orion says with his hand out .

" But of course." I take his hand and he spins me and holds me from behind and we sway together .

" ow God .. You guys are too close.  Mel , Ginny no sneaking off . "

" Dad what's wrong ? You are a grump but today you are worse ." Orion says .

" Your uncle lucius was invited to a private trial regarding Dumbledore's sentencing tomorrow.  I guess I'm nervous something will go wrong ."

" we all know if anyone can make sure Dumbledore stays in jail, its uncle Lucius.  Dad relax have fun this is a party. "

" Thanks son " he says giving Orion a hug and leaving .

" I love you " I say. 

" I love you so much" he says giving me a kiss

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

161K 5.4K 22
๐•๐ข๐ซ๐ข๐๐ข๐ญ๐ฒ / (ฮฝฮนัฮนโˆ‚ฮนั‚ัƒ) (n.) แด›สœแด‡ วซแดœแด€สŸษชแด›ส แดส€ sแด›แด€แด›แด‡ แดา“ ส™แด‡ษชษดษข ษขส€แด‡แด‡ษด; ษขส€แด‡แด‡ษดแด‡sแด›; ษชษดษดแดแด„แด‡ษดแด„แด‡, สแดแดœแด›สœ แดส€ า“ส€แด‡sสœษดแด‡ss. ๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ โคต Antheia Iliana Po...
1M 29.4K 88
She was born in the evilest prison ever created. She was taken away only after a few minutes of breathing. She was the only daughter of the wickedest...
21.5K 230 29
In Hogwarts everyone one has a muggle device called a phone. Love, a lot of texting and fun! You are Layla West, your a pureblood and you fall in lov...
6.3K 213 20
๐˜/๐ง ๐๐จ๐ญ๐ญ ๐ข๐ฌ ๐“๐ก๐ž๐จ ๐๐จ๐ญ๐ญ'๐ฌ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ๐ง๐ ๐ž๐ซ ๐ญ๐ฐ๐ข๐ง ๐ฌ๐ข๐ฌ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ, ๐จ๐ซ ๐ฌ๐จ ๐ฌ๐ก๐ž ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ง๐ค๐ฌ. ๐–๐ข๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐ซ๐ž๐ฅ๐š๐ญ๐ข๐จ๐ง๐ฌ๐ก๐ข๏ฟฝ...