PART 17

ORION'S POV

" Now , tell me Percy , why is it you feel the need to avoid me and go seek a stranger's company . " I ask Percy after his 2 hour nap . He looks so cute.

Focus , Magnus .

" I ..don't know . " he says softly .

" You can tell me I won't bite "

"I'mscaredyouwillwakeuponedayandnoticeyouarebondedtoanoldman" he says quickly. 

" you know I didn't hear you , right?"

" I'm scared that you will wake up one day and realize you are the mate of an old man ."

" Percy you are not applying your training . Were you not taught that , Age has no factor in soulmated couples . What I want to understand is what you were doing with that guy ."

" I visited the village the last time I was here we met at the market . I thought he was my friend."

" I want you to write down the rules of omega submissives and I will write down the rules of Alpha Doms . We will remind ourselves of who we are and what we stand for everytime we hit a bump . I want you to trust that I may be young but I will take care of you . Remember that no one's,  not even my opinion matters when it comes to doing what makes you happy . " I says hugging him

" You smell like cocoa butter . I like it . " He says cutely .

" And you smell like strawberries and roses.I love it, I still have that guy in the dungeons, wanna see me torture him?"

" ok let's get snacks first ." We  go to the kitchen hand in hand . Percy is short for his age so we have almost the same height.

" here comes the grooms and Percy is getting a make over after seeing his bae murder someone . I know ow I know the perfect nail polish colour for him . " Harry sings as he exits his room and catwalks infront of us .

" walk however you want but please do not twerk "

" Food is ready !!" Momma shouts from downstairs.

Guess the animal can wait .

Loud foot steps could be heard around the house .

" Really Mel , You would leave me and run to the food . " Ginny says as we walk towards the kitchen where Mel and Ron are already sitting .

" I was saving you a seat ." Mel says .

" sure you were "

" Ok guys y'all can eat ... so you all know how we have been putting all your Hogwarts letters away so that you can all read them at the same time .. so after dinner you can all have your letters . " Momma says

" kinda don't wanna go back anymore .." George murmurs

" yeah Dumbledore is asking about who we live with and all that , since we are officially Naga's and not Weasleys ."

" that meddling old fool . I think we should remove the twins and the others will attend for just a year whilst looking for baby Nev. We can't remove Percy cause of his mate " aunt Nagini says .

" I agree . Hogwarts is really not safe for anyone who isn't in Gryffindor.  I was also thinking that we should let the other brothers know where we now live so they can visit . The mansion is big enough. " Momma says and we all nod , I'm looking forward to meeting my mate's brothers.

" on the case of going back to school what name did you guys choose for Tom ?. "

" Thomas Lestrange adopted son of Bella and Rudo . "