In England Theres Hot Guys, a...

By MusicLoverSWS

Resella and Valerie couldnt wait to go to England, but what happens when they find out they have feeling for... More

~ Past Secrets~ { Chapter 2} [By 1HPlover]
chapter 3 ( ~ Just Friends? Not Likely~
Chapter 4~ Truths come out~ { By 1HPlover}
Chapter 5 { ~ Teaching Dakota How to Cook ~ }
Chapter # 6 ~ Confessions and Fights~

In England Theres Hot Guys, and Then Theres Us

601 7 2
By MusicLoverSWS

Hey everybody!!! This is 1HPlovers and my new story idea~~ let us know what you think!!! Vote comment Fan~~ Also this is edited 1HPlover~ and written by me~~ the next chapter will be written by her and edited by me. So anyway hope you like it and thank you for reading!!!! Well Enjoy the first chapter~~~

XoXo ~ Jessica~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter # 1

~ Welcome to England~

The city of romantics, I couldn't believe Valerie and I were going to England! I couldn't wait, and that's why I had started packing so early. I have always wanted to go to England, British accents, hot guys, the architecture and well everything! England was so exciting, and so not America. Something different, new beautiful. The only downfall was we were going to be going to school there, at an Academy. Its called Fire's League, and is supposed to be a wonderful school. Our Parents decided that public schools weren't good enough, and I didn't really care. England sounded amazing, and it was better then a public school . This was an expensive private school, or well academy as they called it. In other words a private school.

"Resella!" My mother's frantic voice came from downstairs. It was time to go! I jumped off of my bed grabbing as many suitcases as I could carry, my father would come get the rest. I knew they couldn't wait to get rid of me, but for once I didn't care. It was a warm day in August, I had shorts and a tank top on. It's what I normally wore all summer. Then I remembered we were taking our fathers private jet.

Our fathers are best friends and they started Barson Corp. It became very famous, and we are really rich. My father didn't really care that we wanted to leave a month early, but I hadn't told him why. We wanted to go shopping and find HOT guys with accents. British accents are really hot, and I love them. So does Valerie, but they have to be hot on the outside and wonderful gentlemen.

I smile as my father makes his way up to my room to grab my other six bags. I had four so I had ten pretty big bags plus purse and laptop case. I don't leave anywhere without it, and my father already sent everything breakable. So I had furniture in my room to rearrange.

"Valerie!!!" I said as soon as I saw her, she was carrying a lot of bags and her father carried the rest. It was kind of weird, but we always made our fathers do the hard work. After all they chose to spoil us, so they get to live with the results. It was something I always laughed about.

"Resella, are you ready for England?" Valerie asked me, and I nodded. I could have said of course, but it would be weird.

We got onto the jet, as our fathers put our stuff in, and got out closing the door. We were so excited, and all we could talk about was screaming about meeting a ton of hot guys with accents. Until we found the perfect guys for us; nothing less would do for me, and because I don't want to get hurt.

We played on our laptops the entire way there trying to calm our excitement, and find some stores. Considering we have never been to England, it made sense. We also found out we were going to have to wait for our limo. Our father ordered it because they didn't think we were going to have enough room for all of our belongings in a taxi. My father had ordered me a car, just to drive around in. I couldn't wait to see it.

"Girls we are almost there put your seatbelts on," the pilot said and we put on our seatbelts. I felt like jumping up and down with joy, but I couldn't and it would seem weird. When we landed we took multiple trips to and from to the limo until we had all of our bags in the limo.

"You ladies are going to Fire's League right?" The driver asked and looked back at us.

"Yes," I replied for both of us, then relaxed back into the seat next to Valerie. Valerie sighed and I could tell she couldn't wait to unpack so we could go shopping. When we got to Fire's League, the driver helped us carry in some of our belongings and we started to the office. When we got there the lady asked us for our names.

"I'm Resella Karsen," I told her, and then looked at Valerie who gave her, her name. Then she handed us a key and a schedule.

"Your roommates are Dakota and Kenny," She told us and we nodded, 'Boys??' we mouthed at each other and silently cheered.

Then we started carrying our stuff to the elevator, when two very hot guys saw us. They started walking over, and they looked a little surprised.

"Hello," One of them said, "I'm Dakota, would you like some help?" Ooooohhh!!! He had an accent, and wait Dakota, this is one of our roommates.

"I'm Resella and this is my best friend Valerie. Sure, we would love some help," I replied as calmly as I could, and Valerie was looking at the other guy.

"Opps, I'm, Kenny," He replied before grabbing some of Valerie's bags. Dakota had already grabbed most of mine, but he was waiting in the elevator. So we all got in, and I was happy to say we weren't all squished.

"What room?" Dakota asked me and I looked down at the paper.

"266," I replied and repressed the thought of saying yours. Even though it was true, and then Kenny and Dakota looked at each other shocked.

"You're our new roommates, it's nice to meet you," Dakota said, and was directing it at me, and Valerie was staring at Kenny helplessly. I could tell she really liked him, maybe we only had to look as far as our roommates. Which would be really weird, and cool. They seem really nice.

"Here we are," Dakota said waiting for me to open up the door. So I did, and then it wouldn't open, and Dakota sighed. "Kenny did you change the lock?" Kenny laughed and we all looked at him. He threw a key at me, and I caught it. I opened up the door, and I saw three key sitting on a table.

Dakota and I carried my belongings to a room and Kenny carried Valerie's.

"Thank you Dakota," I smiled as I set my stuff down on the floor and Dakota did the same with the rest of my belongings. My bed was in pieces along with my dressers and expanded closet. There was also my TV and Wii, and a pair of keys and a picture of a neon blue Ferrari!!!!

I put my bed together, along with my dresser's and everything else. I figured we wouldn't be going shopping today, but tomorrow was fair game. Possibly finding a pool, I would just love to go swimming. After I finished putting everything together, Dakota walked in, and looked around.

"You know you could have asked for help right?" He asked me and I looked at him and shrugged. I wasn't helpless. Although help would have been nice, and then I found my IPod and dock.

"Thank you for offering Dakota, but I have it from here. Unless you can move some things against the walls?" I asked and he nodded. He pushed everything by the wall closest to where they were in the matter of minutes. "Thank you Dakota," I said giving him a hug.

"No problem, I love helping beautiful girls," He smiled and left the room, I went and closed the door. Then I turned on All Time Low. I slowly finished putting everything away. I sighed, and walked out of my room after turning of my IPod. Valerie was done as well, and was just relaxing on her bed.

"Hey Valerie want to go get something to eat?" I asked, and she was off of her bed. I grabbed my car key and one of the keys sitting on the table. I figured they were to open the door. I remembered my cell phone, and then I was ready. I slipped on my flip flops with a smile. I was so hungry after all that work. We found a nice looking restaurant, and waited to be seated. Once we were seated I noticed Dakota and Kenny were here. Valerie and I exchanged confused expressions, but then Dakota saw me. They were here with a bunch of other guys.

Dakota started over, and Kenny stayed where he was. I could tell he was talking to the other guys I didn't know over there, which was everyone.

"Resella, Valerie, what are you guys doing here?" Dakota asked us and I looked at him.

"Eating supper," I told him just as our waitress came with our food.

"Don't drink the wine," He warned and I noticed people at his table were drinking it, but I couldn't drink if I wanted too. I had to drive back. Valerie looked at it.

We ate our supper and left a little before Dakota and Kenny. I know this because they got home about ten minutes after us. I was glad that the key worked in the door. I looked in the fridge, and there was nothing. Well we were going to have to go grocery shopping at some point. I couldn't live without snacks in the house, and who knows how good the food is here. I should hope it's good, but you never know.

"So, Dakota what was with you telling us not to drink the wine? Your friends were drinking it? I couldn't drink it anyway, I wouldn't want to crash my new car," I asked him sitting on the couch in the middle of him and Kenny. Kenny wouldn't move over so I sat in the middle feeling awkward.

" Its very strong and only certain people can drink it, I can tell neither of you are that type," He said, but I knew there was a different reason. He just didn't want to tell me, and I suppose that's okay. He has every right to keep secrets, I just hope he tells me sooner rather than later.

I nodded, and noticed Valerie had gone to bed.

"So is this your first year?" I asked them and they both shook their heads no.

"Why were you and Valerie sent here?" Kenny asked.

"Our fathers didn't think our school in America was good enough, they are rich. Best friends too, that's how Valerie and I became friends," I paused, "My father doesn't pay much attention to me, and we wanted to get here early."

"Wow, so that's why you were eating at the most expensive restaurant in the city," Dakota said, and a glanced at him.

" You were there too, besides we were starving and it was the first one we could find," I said and Dakota laughed a little, but Kenny looked towards Valerie's room. I might consider him a stalker if he wasn't our roommate. Dakota seemed to be weird, and interesting.

"Well we are rich and...." He stopped there and Kenny had turned his head in our direction.

"Never mind, so do you guys have boyfriends?" Dakota asked and I shook my head no.

Weightless by All Time Low started playing as I noticed my phone.

"Excuse me," I said before walking to my room, I answered it. "Hello?"

"Resella, how are you?" My mother said in her normal hyped voice.

"Fine mother, Val and I are unpacked," I told her, I didn't like having phone calls cross country with my mother. She wanted to know everything and I didn't know everything yet. After about ten minutes I hung up, and went back out by Dakota. Kenny must have gone to bed.

"Dakota how come there isn't any food here?" I asked him, I was really curious.

"Well Kenny and I like to go out a lot," He paused, "There was never a reason."

Who doesn't keep food? Whatever. I walked towards my room, and Dakota said, "Wait stay here, I didn't mean it that way."

I looked back at him, and his gaze laid on me. I walked back over by him, and said "Good night, Dakota." Then I walked back to my room. I shut the door looking it, and I stretched a little while listening to 10 Years. After I finished stretching I turned off my iPod dock and fell asleep.

I woke up to my alarm going off. It was still 10 Years, and it woke me right up. Even though I wasn't a morning person, I was ready to go shopping with Valerie. I quickly got dressed in my Hollister short shorts and a tank top from there as well. Then slipped my flip flops that matched on, along with brushing my hair.

I got out of my room with my purse in my hand, to see Kenny and Valerie holding hands. Valerie looked embarrassed slightly. Her cheeks blushing deeply.

"Ready Val?" I asked her and she nodded we were going to need to grab breakfast, and after clothes shopping we were going grocery shopping. I cannot live without food in the house.

She had her purse, and shoes were already on her feet.

" Good bye Kenny," We said at the same time before shutting the door. We walked to my car and, Valerie looked at me.

"I fell and Kenny helped me up," She said and I looked her not really believing it, but I didn't want to argue either.

Dakota's POV

I woke up and noticed Valerie, Kenny, and Resella were all missing. For some reason I really like Resella, and I could tell Kenny like Valerie. I don't think we would admit that we were falling in love with humans, but we are. Or I am at the very least, and Resella was really beautiful. Like a rose, but I wasn't sure if my family would let me marry a human. I don't know if I could turn her, even if they go to a school of all Vampires. That's why I was surprised when I saw her and Valerie that morning. I didn't know that they were our roommates either.

That night at the restaurant she almost tried blood, or maybe she was trying to figure out why it was at the table. I don't think she would have drunken it. Considering she had to drive Valerie and herself home.

"Dakota?" Kaleb called from the door. I had totally forgotten! Kenny and I were hanging out with him today, that's where Kenny was.

"Bloody hell," I muttered under my breath, "I'm sorry Kaleb! Kenny forgot to wake me up."

I went and opened up the door. Kaleb stood on the other side along with his girlfriend Bellance. She was giggling, "Your highness," She bowed.

I laughed, Kaleb knew I didn't like it when my friends bowed to me, but his girlfriend wasn't my friend. She wasn't even that pretty for a vampire anyway. Resella was really pretty and she wasn't a vampire. With her long hair and beautiful eyes, and her small delicate body. Her attitude was even attractive, no one has ever disobeyed me. Yet she did.

Resella's POV

After we had bought everything we wanted we went to the grocery store, and bought just about everything that we would need including spices. Some candy and snack food, eggs, meat, ect. When we were done we spent over €500,000, which is equal to about $5,000. (A/N not exactly sure that this is right, but just go with it)

When we got back we took the food in first, and it took a while. When we put it all away we went out for our clothes and jewelry that we bought. I even bought some heels, and other shoes.

When we were done I noticed Kenny and Dakota watching us in complete shock. I began laughing hysterically at their faces. Dakota was staring at me, and Kenny even turned his normal gaze on Valerie onto me, wondering what was so funny. I almost fell to the ground.

I put my last bag into my room and sat on the couch trying to calm down. Valerie sat across from me, and she looked a bit scared even. Dakota looked like he wanted to leap on someone. That someone probably was me.

I went over to the kitchen and grabbed a glass, and poured some water from the sink. Considering the water was probably still warm. I drank it slowly and my body slowed down, and I wasn't as hyper anymore.

Valerie was looking at me, and she looked kind of awkward by the guys. I could tell she liked Kenny though, and Kenny showed nothing along with Dakota. I couldn't read either of their expressions. I wish I could tell if Dakota liked me, even though I just met him. Or even if Kenny liked Valerie so I could tell her that he did, but I couldn't read them. I could read people normally. I was really good at it

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Fan=)

Vote=D

Comment :D

Please comment~ comments are so priceless~ and  love to read them

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

933K 24.7K 61
Vivienne didn't believe in vampires until she started to suspect her prince might be one. Which will she sacrifice - humanity or love? ...