βœ“ | π€π§π πžπ₯, Luke Patterso...

By pandabalena

// Angel (n.) a person having qualities generally attributed to an angel, as beauty, purity and kindliness. More

0.
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
17.
18.
Info.

16.

2.6K 60 44
By pandabalena

Luke, Reggie and Alex were in the garage to practice.
"Look, we add the echoes during the chorus, then when Julie comes in with the melody, it's gonna sound perfect" Said Luke.
All the boys nodded.

Y/n was in front of the garage when saw Willie.
"Willie? What are you doing here? Are you spying on them?"
He was nervous.
"I wish I could explain, y/n, but I can't"
"Wait. That's not good enough. I mean, you've been acting weird ever since Caleb's club last night. You are hurting Alex, you know? He thought you had fun together"
"I'm sorry, maybe we never should've met"
She gasped.
"Willie, what are you saying? I see the way you look at Alex, I know you love him... What's the problem?"
"I can't tell you"
"Wait... It's Caleb, right?"
He bit his lip.
"I have to go"
"Tell me what he did"
"Nothing" And disappeared.

Alex was frustrated and couldn't concentrate.
"Alex, you are all right?" Asked Luke
"Yeah. Yeah, yeah, why?"
Reggie looked at him.
"It's for Willie? I know it's tough, man. People say you never forget your first ghost. Maybe it's true"
Luke nodded and smiled, thinking about y/n.
"Yeah, you think it's all perfect because you care, and when something happens, you get hurt..."
Reggie looked at Luke.
"Dude, that doesn't help. I'm sure there will be others ghosts"
"Yeah, thanks, Reg"
"And, Alex, you're a great drummer and a great guy, ok? I wouldn't let all that stuff get in between you and what you love"
"I don't know, man. Sometimes a little fire can make things better on stage. Like you and y/n"
Luke looked at him and blushed.
"Uh, wha... What is that supposed to mean?"
Reggie and Alex chuckled.
"Come on. Everyone can see the way you look at her when you sing. Before a performance you give her small kisses on her head or grab her hands. You guys ooze chemistry since the first day"
"You should never say "ooze" again, but, yeah, I agree"
Luke put his guitar down.
"Ok, no. We felt something, I know, and we care about each other, but I don't think it will work. Maybe I was wrong. Today Joshua was flirting with her, was obvious that she wants stay with him"
Alex looked at him.
"You are so stupid"

Reggie giggled.
"Girls, am I right?"
"Yeah"
"No" Said Alex and y/n, who appeared in front of them in that instant.
Everybody looked at her.
"Y/n... You shouldn't be in school?" Asked Luke
"After what happened with Joshua, I saw that you were upset and after hearing you say that I want stay with him, I needed to clarify the situation"
She went closer to him and took his hand.
"Trust me, Luke. Between Joshua and me, there is nothing, I don't like him. I want to hang out with you, because you make me happy and I love stay with you"
He scratched the back of his neck.
"Really?"
"Yes, little stupid. Now, do you still want hang out with me?"
He smiled and left a small kiss on her head.
"Of course"
The boys smiled seeing them. Luke took y/n hand and they both disappeared.

They walked by the seaside.
"So, you told me that you wanted to show me something"
He smiled.
"Uhm yeah, I... I wrote a song, for you"
She blushed as he scratched the back of his neck.
"Really?"
"Yes, is not so much but..."
"Luke, to me is more than you could ever imagine. Thanks"
He smiled and his guitar appeared in his hands, so he started to play.

(The song is Unsaid Emily but instead of being dedicated to Emily, it is dedicate to y/n)

When the song ended, he went close to her and she blushed.
"This song is amazing"
"I know that sometimes we are mad at each other, but we also protect each other. Y/n... Since day one I felt a connection between us, and I realized something... I-"
But a jolt hit him.
"Ah!"
She looked at him, worried.
"It's the second time. Can you explain me what's going on?"
He looked at her.
"Nothing, really. Maybe it's the anxiety for tonight. It's better if we go or we will be late"
Y/n looked at him. She didn't believe at his words, he had never been anxious for a performance.

That night, Julie and the boys were ready to play. Before the performance, Luke went next to y/n and took her hands.
"Hey, are you ok?"
"No... I'm worried about you"
"Don't be, because everything is fine"
She sighed and he lifted her face.
"Hey, I'm serious, trust me"
She nodded.
He smiled and left a kiss on her head as she hugged him.
"Can I have a smile from my fan number one?"
She smiled.
"I love your smile, angel"
"I love your smile too" Said leaving a kiss on his cheek.

When they started to play, y/n appeared in front of the Hollywood ghost club. Took a deep breath and walked in.
"I need to see my dad"
One of the ghosts nodded and she went to his studio. After a bit, he walked in.
"Oh, hi dear. Finally you are here, I missed you"
"What did you do to the boys?"
He put a hand on his chest.
"You wound me. Do you really think I did something to them?"
She crossed her arms.
"Since they have been here, they have been hit by some jolts. Willie didn't want to tell me. So, what did you do?"
"I just wanted them to join our club. Aren't you happy? You could see them everyday"
"You can't force them. They don't want to join your club"
"But they will, and you will help me. You are an important part of my plan"
Her eyes widened.
"What? I don't want to be a part of your plan"
"You already are, you became friend with them and Luke is in love with you. He would do everything to protect the girl he cares about" Said grabbing her wrist with the mark.
"He doesn't love me and he will never join your club"
"We will see, but my plan is working, and you can't do anything to stop me"
She was worried and disappeared.

When she poofed in the garage, the show was over, so the boys were out the garage to play basket.
Luke made the basket and looked at y/n.
"Whoo!"
"Hey angel, this one was for you"
She forced a smile and he walked next to her, intertwining their fingers and leaving a kiss on her cheek.
"Is everything ok? You look so pale"
"Yes... Just... Nothing"
He looked at her in her eyes.
"Y/n, seriously. We said no secrets and no lies between us"
She sighed.
"I know, but... Please, trust me"
He sighed.
"Okay"

"Feels like we should be celebrating or something. What do you guys wanna do?" Asked Reggie
But a jolt hit them and they all fell on the ground, groaning.
Y/n went next to Luke and helped him.
"Are you ok?"
He coughed.
"That wasn't like the other ones. It's getting worse"
She looked at them, worried.
"Maybe y/n was right. We shouldn't have gone to Caleb" Said Alex
Luke hugged the girl tight, holding his hand on his chest.
"Why is this happening to us?" Asked Reggie
"It's because you guys are in serious trouble" Everyone turned to face Willie.
"Willie?"
"We need to talk"
Y/n bit her lips.

They all walked around the city.
"All these jolts that we're feeling is because Caleb put his stamp on us?" Asked Luke.
"He's threatened by you. He wants you under his control. You're the only ghosts that can be visible to lifers without his help"
"But also y/n" Said Reggie.
"Yeah, I can be seen to lifers without his help... This means... He wants to kill me?!"
"No, you are different. You are not a ghost, he can't touch you, but he can use you"
"What you mean? What am I?"
Willie sighed.
"He told me that you are an angel. Angels are so rare, there is only one every hundred years"
Her eyes widened.
"It's all... So strange"
Luke held her tight.

Alex tried to return on the main topic.
"So you let Caleb do this to us?"
"I can't stop him. He owns my soul. All right? He owns everybody's soul at that club. If he even knew I was here talking to you, he... He would destroy me"
"So, if we don't join his club, the weird power outage thing continues until there's no power left at all?" Asked Reggie.
"Yes"
"What exactly happens when the power goes out?"
"That's... That's it. You're done"
"Uh- uh. Yeah. And what exactly do you mean by "we're done"?"
Y/n looked at him and bit her lips.
"You just... You don't exist... Anymore. Not anywhere"
"What?"

Y/n was worried.
"He wanted all this since the beginning. He meant this when he said you would give in and go to him"
Luke looked at her.
"You knew it? You knew all this and you never tell us? I thought there were no secrets between us" Said Luke moving away from her.
Her eyes were wet.
"Luke, let me explain"
He shook his head and looked at Willie.
"So we have no choice? We have to say goodbye to Julie? Give up everything we've built together and work for Caleb? That's some club you guys got going on"
"But there is another option. That's why I'm here"
"Another option?" Asked Alex sarcastically
Y/n looked at Luke.
"Please hear him"
Luke chuckled.
"All right. If you guys could figure out what your unfinished business is, you do it in time, you could cross over and be free from all of this" Explained Willie
"Ok, so what's our unfinished business?"
Y/n thought a bit.
"I don't know, but since you all died all the same time, it might be something you need to do together"
Luke looked at her.
"Why should we listen to a word you say?"
Her eyes were wet.
"Because... I care about you... I really do... I... I like you, Luke, and I want to protect you guys"
He chuckled.
"I don't believe at any words you say anymore" And disappeared.
A tear fell on her cheek and felt the pain on her mark.
"Ouch!"

A. N. I'm sorry, this chapter sucks.
Luke is mad at y/n, rip

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

53.2K 1.1K 30
π•€π•Ÿ π•žπ•ͺ π••π•£π•–π•’π•žπ•€, π•ͺ𝕠𝕦'𝕣𝕖 π•¨π•šπ•₯𝕙 π•žπ•– π•Žπ•–'𝕝𝕝 𝕓𝕖 𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕣π•ͺπ•₯π•™π•šπ•Ÿπ•˜ 𝕀 π•¨π•’π•Ÿπ•₯ 𝕦𝕀 π•₯𝕠 𝕓𝕖 π”Έπ•Ÿπ•• π•—π•£π• π•ž π•₯𝕙𝕖𝕣𝕖, 𝕨𝕙𝕠 οΏ½...
8.3K 171 40
In which a young girl who lost her mom befriended a boy who helped her through everything until she's brought to the point when she has to make a dec...
51.1K 1.6K 16
she's a lady & im just a line without a hook.
77.9K 1.2K 29
π™΄πš‘πšπšŽπš—πšπšŽπš π™³πšŽπšœπšŒπš›πš’πš™πšπš’πš˜πš— π™Έπš—πšœπš’πšπšŽ: πš πš‘πšŠπš πš‘πšŠπš™πš™πšŽπš—πšœ πš πš‘πšŽπš— πšŠπšœπš‘πšπš˜πš— πšŠπš—πš πš‘πšŽπš› πš‹πšŠπš—πš, πšœπšžπš—πšœπšŽπš πšŒπšžπš›πšŸπšŽ...