LOSIN' MY MIND|| POLO G

By abands

๐™ฌ๐™š ๐™™๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™š ๐™—๐™ช๐™ž๐™ก๐™ฉ ๐™– ๐™—๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™™ ๐™จ๐™ค ๐™จ๐™ฉ๐™ง๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™œ, ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™™ ๐™›๐™ง๐™ค๐™ข ๐™ฉ๐™๐™–๐™ฉ ๐™ก๐™ค๐™ซ๐™š, ๐™ž ๐™ ๐™ฃ๐™ค๐™ฌ ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช... More

cast๐Ÿ–ค
one๐Ÿ–ค
two๐Ÿ–ค
three๐Ÿ–ค
five๏ฟผ๐Ÿ–ค
six๐Ÿ–ค
seven๐Ÿ–ค
eight๐Ÿ–ค
nine๐Ÿ–ค
ten๐Ÿ–ค
eleven๐Ÿ–ค
twelve๐Ÿ–ค
thirteen๐Ÿ–ค
fourteen๐Ÿ–ค
fifteen๐Ÿ–ค
sixteen๐Ÿ–ค
seventeen๐Ÿ–ค
eighteen๐Ÿ–ค
nineteen๐Ÿ–ค
twenty๐Ÿ–ค
twenty-one๐Ÿ–ค
twenty-two๐Ÿ–ค
twenty-three๐Ÿ–ค
twenty-four๐Ÿ–ค
twenty-five๐Ÿ–ค
twenty-six๐Ÿ–ค
twenty-seven๐Ÿ–ค
twenty-eight๐Ÿ–ค
twenty-nine๐Ÿ–ค
thirty๐Ÿ–ค

four๐Ÿ–ค

3.4K 121 87
By abands

one year later, june 7 2019

nylasia🧸

i was sitting in my room, headphones in listening to tremani's new album, checking my grades as my first year of uni finished.

i'm currently doing modelling as well as going to school for interior designing.

i felt tears flood down on my face as one specific song played. picture this.

i remember a couple weeks before graduation it was a routine for wooski, blast, liyah, polo and i to go into the studio i had in my basement.

he started writing the song but just couldn't finish it because he needed more time.

all he had written down and recorded was the chorus.

some of the lyrics hit to where i couldn't contain my tears.

I'm the chosen one, I ain't your average individual

Anything can happen, man, this shit is unpredictable
Won't fall out with my brothers 'cause the love is unconditional

i'm happy he still has blast, wooski, and em by his side.

just a little sad that i couldn't be there as well to celebrate his accomplishments.

i always thought i would be there when he released his first album.

a lot of these songs i've already heard, but he changed them and made them better.

crazy even though we went through what we did, i'll always support him no matter what.

i'll always be his number one girl, even if i'm not physically there.

i want to say it's okay that he left without a word, that the reason he left was for a good reason but deep inside i hate him for what he did.

my heads telling me that the reason has nothing to do with my father, but my hearts telling me that he used me to get what he needed, a place to record his music, plugs, the money.

i keep telling myself that he's not like that, but it makes sense. after he became very big and signed to columbia records and moved out to cali, it's like he didn't forget about where he came from or his people, none of that.

he only forgot about me, maybe that was part of the plan all along...

after that fall out with one of my favourite people, the only people i talk to is my parents and liyah. sad as hell but it is what it is.

i check up on blast, wooski, and some people in the chi once inna while.

other than that, ion talk to nobody. people think i'm mean and nonchalant. but i'm just tired and don't have time to put myself through anymore heartbreak.

1300nyaaa : "you can show somebody all the love in the world but that don't mean they gone show it back." @21savage

🤍 by 21savage & 102,478 others

comments have been disabled.

********

"what you all up in your feelings for?" liyah said jumping on my bed.

"same shit, overthinking and all." i said shrugging my shoulders.

"can we go out and get something to eat?" she whined, dragging me out the house.

"it's almost 2 am, why can't we just order door dash?" i asked her.

"cause you need some fresh air ma'am." she rolled her eyes, i got in the car looking out the window.

"where we going to eat?" she asked.

i stank eyed her, "uhn uhn, you betta choose somewhere cause we ain't finna do dis."

"you tryna treat me like the nigga inna relationship, we jus finna go to popeyes."

i turned up the music in the car while youngboy 'where the love at' was playing.

i was being annoying by touching all on liyah's face making gun gestures with my hands to her temple.

she moved her head away, "and when i jerk this car and we die its gone be yo fault."

i laughed shaking my head, "and i'm a gangsta, make me mad and i won't turn around."

we pulled up to the popeyes getting out.

we got into the store, i found a place for us to sit and liyah went ahead to order.

i was just scrolling through twitter when i sensed someone sitting in front of me.

i looked up and it was darrall, "you stalking me or sum?"

he shook his head, "man you know everybody be down at this popeyes stop playing. but i got someone to show you."

i furrowed my eyebrows. "who?"

a person entered the store walking towards us, he look familiar as hell.

"i know you from somewhere?" i asked them as they sat down.

"christian combs." they said smiling.

"nylasia combs." i said replying back.

it was silent for a long minute when it finally clicked.

"there's baby pictures of yo ass at my house. i always thought they was lying when they said i wasn't the only child."

he laughed, "hey sis, come ova here and give ya big brudda a hug."

i went to the other side of the booth, giving him a hug.

"is yo mom really crazy?" i asked him.

"pops and yo moms been trying for years to get me up here but she's stubborn as hell. i became coo wit darrall a couple years back now here i am."

"how old is yo ass?" i asked moving over as liyah took a seat next to me with the food.

"21, we're just two years apart." he said.

liyah nudged my shoulder, "who this fine nigga right here?"

"my brother." i replied stuffing my face with fries.

"that's what he looks like? i thought ya dukes was lying." she replied.

"y'all tryna come to my crib after?" i asked and they all nodded.

darrall.

christian combs.

_______________

how y'all doin😝.

comment, vote, share🤍

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

115K 4.7K 33
"๐€๐ง๐ ๐ข๐Ÿ ๐ฌ๐จ๐ฆ๐ž๐ก๐จ๐ฐ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ค๐ง๐ž๐ฐ, ๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐ฐ๐จ๐ฎ๐ฅ๐ ๐›๐ž ๐ฎ๐ง๐ญ๐ซ๐ฎ๐ž ๐ฐ๐จ๐ฎ๐ฅ๐ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ฅ๐ข๐ž ๐ญ๐จ ๐ฆ๐ž?"
38.3K 1.5K 21
สŸแดแดแด‹, แดส ษดแด€แดแด‡ แด แดษด, ษช แด‹ษดแดแดก แด€ษดแด… ษช'แด ๊œฐส€แดแด แด›สœแด‡ แด, ษช แด‹ษดแดแดก
44.2K 1.4K 28
๐–ธ๐—ˆ๐—Ž ๐–พ๐—๐–พ๐—‹ ๐–ป๐–พ๐–พ๐—‡ ๐—‚๐—‡ ๐—…๐—ˆ๐—๐–พ ๐–ป๐–พ๐–ฟ๐—ˆ๐—‹๐–พ? - ๐Œ๐€๐“๐”๐‘๐„ ๐‚๐Ž๐๐“๐„๐๐“ -๐‡๐Ž๐Ž๐ƒ๐‹๐Ž๐•๐„๐’๐“๐Ž๐‘๐˜