My hero.

By holtzbertgoodeday

This story, is about Brittany, she has 17 years old, her life is a hell, her mom is never in home, her dad pa... More

Part of my life.
Believe me.
I loved her.
Meeting my idol.
Falling in love.
I'm sorry but I'm in love.
Kiss me.
Mine.
She's my sister and Naya.
I love you and just you.
Demi's concert!
Meeting her family/Meeting a new friend.
Guys:D
Girls day.
Fight.
I'm sorry.
Funny day with you.
Not again.
Merry Christmas!
Don't leave me.
Guys!
Secrets.
Don't give up.
Guilt.
It hurts.
Beautiful eyes.
Don't know what to do.
Um...what?
Detective Dianna.
The truth.
Together.
Hmm...
Welcome to the family.
Important!

Didn't mean to.

110 4 1
By holtzbertgoodeday

(1 month later.)

So I have 1 month pregnant, almost 2, it's pretty hard because I've been dramatic, I've been annoying, I've been a total bitch and I seriously hate to be that way. More with Demi. Her family knows that I'm pregnant. We told them on Christmas Day and they said they were going to support me wich made me cry because they treat me like their daughter even though that I'm Demi's girlfriend. I also gave Demi a puppy for Christmas. She fell in love with him. His name is Buddy, Demi didn't have other name in mind so we agree to call him Buddy. It's cute though. He's cute. I decided to do something special for Demi tonight since I've been a bitch to her, I want to make it up to her. Also, Demi is acting a little weird this days, not rude, but she seems sad and upset. I don't know what's wrong but, I want her to feel happy and to smile. I heard the door closed and smile. Buddy go running to receive Demi.

"Hey Buddy! How's you?" I heard Demi saying in a baby voice. "Babe?"

"Dining room!"

I heard a gasp and then I look at her. She covered her mouth and then look at me.

"You made...you made this?"

"Yes, I'm really sorry I've been acting like a bitch, I really didn't want you to feel sad or mad, I'm just 2 months pregnant and I'm already bothering you and I'm so sorry. Also, I want to thank you for your support and for always be here for me." She smile and hugged me.

"I love you so much and you don't have to worry babe, I'll always be here for you no matter what." I smile and pecked her lips.

"Come, let's eat." We sat down and we start eating and talking. It's been so long since we talked like this. I missed her smile and her laugh a lot. And that glow. The glow that is always there she looks at me. Hope it stays right there.

"Brittany?"

I shake my head. "What?"

"I asked you if you wanted me to go with you to the doctor?"

"Oh! Um yeah sure!" I smile and she took my hand.

"Are you ok? Why weren't you listening?"

"I just...it's been so long since we talked like this, I missed to see you smiling and laughing."

She smile. "I missed this too."

"I have 1 more surprise." We stood up and I took her hand. We head upstairs and I open the door of our room. Demi gasp and I giggle. "I want this to be our night.

She smile. "You're the most amazing girlfriend ever." I smile and kissed her. I wrapped my arms around her and she wrapped her arms around my neck. "I love you so much." I said against her lips.

"I love you even more." She smile and kissed me again.

We walk to the bed and I lay her down. I get on top of her and she smile, I kissed her again with more passion and she grab my face in her hands. I start grinding on her and she moans a little. Music for my ears. I stop kissing her and start kissing her neck and she throw her head back. I suck on her sweet spot and she bit her lip.

"Moan baby, it's ok...I love the sound of your moans." I whispered in her ear and then lick her earlobe.

She moans and I smile, I keep kissing her neck and licking the hickeys I made. I took her t-shirt off and kissed her chest. I kissed her tummy and then lick her belly button. I leave wet kisses in my way to her neck and suck on her skin again, leaving another hickey. I bit her neck and she moans again. I sat her on my lap and she kissed me again with passion. She roam my body and take off my t-shirt. She kissed my chest and I moan a little. She make her way up to my neck and suck on it. I moan and bit my lip. I unclap her bra and suck on her breasts. I lay her down again and make my way to her thighs. I kiss them and then I slowly start taking off her jeans. I feel her tensed up a little and she looks at me.

"Is everything ok baby?"

"Yeah...I just um..." I look at her thighs and she had cuts. I took off her jeans and one of her thighs had at least more then 20 cuts. I look at her and she had tears in her eyes. She put her bra again and sat in the bed with her knees covering her face.

I sit up in front of her and sigh. I look at her and she was sobbing. I didn't know how to start the conversation. All started good. "Demi..."

"I'm sorry...I didn't want you to see this...I'm such a liar. I'm such an idiot. My Lovatics will be so disappointed of me."

"Why?" She looks at me with red eyes and tears rolling down her face.

"I felt the need...when you left...I did it and then after that because I didn't feel good enough and...I don't know, I just felt the need."

"Baby...you are more than good enough, I love you so much baby." She looks at me in the eyes.

"I'm so sorry...I didn't mean to..."

"It's ok, come here." She sat on my lap and hugged me tight. She start sobbing in my neck and I play with her hair. "I'm here baby."

"Please never leave me."

"How can you even think I will?" She look at me in the eyes and then I remember that I almost did twice. "I'm sorry, I won't this time."

"I just want to feel good enough..."

I smile and lay her down in the bed. "And I'm going to tell you how amazing you are." I took off her bra and her panties. "Don't be shy baby. Just let me."

She nodded and I start kissing her enck, she closed her eyes and bit her lip. I kissed her chest and then look at. "I love everything about you." I kissed her forehead."I love how you sleep peacefully all night." I look deep in her eyes. "I love to wake up and see your beautiful face in front of me." I pecked her lips. "I love to kiss those soft lips." I kissed her neck and lick her hickeys, she moan and then bit her lip. "I love the efect I have in you." I kissed her chest and then her tummy. "I love your body, you're not fat, but not skinny, you are normal." I kissed the sides of her tummy. "And those curves...I love when I hug you, I have something to hugh, not just bones." She giggle and I smile. "I love your legs. they are beautiful." I sat her in my lap and grab her ass. "And that ass...it's perfect." She giggle and kissed me.

"I love you so much." She said against my lips and I lay her down again and start kissing her softly.

(Next day.)

Demi pov's:

I woke up the next day and look around, I didn't feel Brittany in the other side and I look around again. I smile for the memories I have for last night. No one ever made me felt that way, was amazing how beautiful I felt, Brittany it's so amazing and she really knows how to make me feel happy and beautiful and good with myself. I heard Brittany talking to Buddy downstairs and I smile. I put my bra, my underwear and a big t-shirt. I head downstairs and Buddy came running to me.

"Hey Buddy, where's is mama?" I see Brittany in her underwear and a big t-shirt. I put Buddy down and wrap my arms around her. "Hey babe."

"Hey baby, I made breakfast so sit down." I kissed her cheek and then sat down.

"So, what do you want to do today?"

"How about cuddling and Netflix?" She smile and I laugh.

"Ok then." She smile and pecked my lips.

"I love you."

"I love you too." I smile and we start eating.

We start watching movies and cuddling with Buddy laying on my lap and my head resting in Brittany's chest, her arms around me. Perfect day with my little family. Did I just say that? Well...it's been 6 months of us being a couple but...I feel that it's been already years! It's so amazing this feeling, I feel so in love, I don't want to be apart of her. After all we've been through. I really want to just enjoy my life with her. I don't know what the future have for us but I'm sure is something good. I look up at Brittany and smile. I never thought I would fall in love with a girl. To be honest since I kiss Naya I knew that I liked to kiss a girl...or Naya. The only thing I knew is that I was bisexual but never thought I would be with a girl. Now all changed, Brittany changed that and I couldn't be more happy. She makes me happy and she makes everything better, we have our hard moments and we have our fights but we know how to fix everything, now the only thing that matters is Brittany and the baby. I was so into my thoughts that I didn't notice that Brittany was staring at me.

"Staring is rude, you know." She giggle.

I smile. "I'm sorry, I just can't help."

She pecked my lips. "What were you thinking?"

"How my life changed, about us, the baby."

She smile. "Will you stay with me?"

"Of course I will babe, I want to raise this little guy or girl with you."

She smile and hugged me tight. "That's why I love you so much."

 "So...did you tell Ms. Estela about it?" She stayed quiet for a minute and then stood up making Buddy jump. "What's wrong?"

"I-I promised her that I was going to see her today, I totally forgot about it, it's been so long since I last see her." She run upstairs and in like 5 minutes she come down. "Do you want to come with me?"

"No, it's ok, I want to stay home." 

"Ok, I love you." She pecked my lips and then leave. I look at my phone and have a missed call of Naya. 

D: Hey Nay.

N: Hey Dems! How are you?

D: I'm fine...how are you?

N: Don't have to lie to me Demi.

D: I just... 

I felt tears in my eyes and sigh.

D: I told Brittany, actually...she saw my cuts.

N: And what did she say?

D: Well she said I didn't have to do that and that she loves me and that I'm good enough for her but...I still feel a little insecure.

N: Demi you need to tell Brittany how you feel, please Demi, I want you to feel good and happy, you know I care about you a lot. You know...after what happend...I still care of you Demi and you know that.

D: I know Naya and that's so sweet trust me...

N: Are you going to tell Brittany?

D: I don't know...maybe I will.

N: I mean...you should, not that I'm pressuring you but...well you know, she's your girlfriend after all and Wilmer can tell her.

D: That's what I'm scared of...What if he tell her? I mean...it's the past but still.

N: You really should Demi.

D: I'll think about it.

N: Ok good, I have to go now but I'll call you soon.

D: Sure, thanks for call.

N: Of course. Take care Demi.

D: You too.

N: Love you.

D: Love you too. 

Should I?

Brittany pov's: 

"I thought you weren't going to come." I look at her and smile, I hugged her and smile.

"I missed you."

"I missed you too." We sat down. "So, what's up with you? The last time I talked to Demi you guys were mad."

"We're not mad anymore, we are good." I smile.

"And what you wanted to tell me?" I look at the ground and sigh. "Is everything ok?" SHe took my hand.

"I-I'm...I'm pregnant." I look at her.

"What? That's not...Brittany." I nodded.

"I am, almost 2 months."

"What happend?"

"Johnny..."

"He came back?"

"I don't know where he is, he found me and told me that if I didn't do what he wanted he was going to hurt Demi and I had to...and now I'm pregnant."

"Brittany...I'm so sorry."

"It's ok, I'm going to have the baby and I'm happy about it."

She smile. "I'm glad you are and...what about Demi? What did she say?"

"She said she will stay with me and that she wants to raise the baby with me."

She smile. "Demi is so sweet."

"She's the one." I look at her and she smiles. 

"I'm glad you think that." I smile. "Look, maybe sometimes there are times that is not easy, trust me, in a relationship there are a lot of problems, a lot of drama and they can even break up but what think that is true...is that if he or she is the one, he or she will come back. No matter what happens between you and Demi, if you are meant to be, you guys can overcome all." She smile.

I think about it for a minute and then smile. "That's why you're my favorite teacher." We laughed and keep talking. She's right...Demi and I can overcome all.

Note:

What's up bitches?! Ok sorry jaja. I'm back. Sorry I didn't update, I didn't have any ideas and I felt the need to write so there it is! I'm so happy! Doesn't matter jaja. So, who's excited for the Super Bowl tomorrow?! I am because Katy Perry is going to be there. Jajaja I actually told my friend that I want to buy a new phone case that I saw that is from Katy Perry and I'm super excited because I will buy it tomorrow yay! Ok doesn't matter. So what you guys think? What is Demi hiding from Brittany? Is she going to tell her or not? Why Naya know about this and Brittany not? Next chapter you will find out!;) Goodnight my loves. Love you all!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

110M 3.4M 115
The Bad Boy and The Tomboy is now published as a Wattpad Book! As a Wattpad reader, you can access both the Original Edition and Books Edition upon p...