[[ On Hiatus ]]'I found you...

By actuallyabiscuit0602

Everyone is born with a red string attached to their finger that links them to their soulmate once you meet i... More

Authors Note
Longing and Learning
F*@k you Monday
This is why I don't socialise.
This is why I'm failing physics
It looks like everything is going all right. For 5 minutes.
History of the soulmate string.
I just had to prove something, didn't I.
I just hit a celebrity with my car (NOT CLICKBAIT)
Hallelujah, my ass
' Lunch time! '
Ghosty powers.
' Just a friend? '
Hey meet this old dude I know.
Holding in my fangirling is pretty hard...
A new friend
Just a dream
Dress shopping
Faith
!!The date!!
Is my boyfriend a ninja?
Is it really a break if I'm stressed?
Denial is one hell of a drug.
Merry Christmas!!
2 Year Anniversary
Pretending to be normal kids.
The moment my world froze.
Power move: No skill needed, Just be amused by confusion.
I should've stayed in bed.
Lord and Boy
I lose my temper... again.
All this learnin' is making me dizzy.
Discount winter wonderland
One minor inconvenience away from a nervous breakdown.
What R'you doing in me swamp?
How many times are we going to get tricked by an emo ghost?
Funny story (Was almost eaten by giant squid)
I am running on spite and fury
Maybe we're not so normal, but this is as close as it's getting.
Please don't curse me evil ghost guy, I want to be in the sequel!
That was a lot easier than I expected.
The small children are annoying.
Three year anniversary!!!
I may need anger management classes
T is for Trauma
Can we just have one moment of peace, please?

Of course things dont go to plan

1.3K 38 70
By actuallyabiscuit0602

-Ignore the fact I forgot to draw Angie's glasses.

-Sunday-11:06am-

~Ninjago city park~

I had told Lloyd to meet me at 11:15am in the park. Due to my immense overthinking I arrived a bit too early. I took the time to rehearse exactly how I was going to ask Lloyd to the dance. I had a small black bag over my shoulder which contained the pocky I had bought for him. I thought that it would be best to just ask him straight forward, I think he's a bit too clueless to realise if I asked in a cryptic way.

It was still only 11:08am. I decided to spend the rest of my wait people watching. People watching for those not familiar, is when you sit quietly in a public place and watch people in a non creepy way.
I liked to look at the really old couples sitting on the benches, possibly reminiscing on their lives. The dog walkers, or occasionally dog joggers, walking their dogs through the wooded areas of the large park that sat in the middle of this large city.

I shifted on my spot on the wooden bench I was sat on. I inhaled the cool smell of the early spring air. It reminded me of Lloyd. The small green buds layered on the bare branches of the trees.

I looked towards the large twisted metal entrance and saw a familiar golden boy. Today he was wearing a green tee shirt instead of his usual hoodie. I noticed how his hair glowed gold in the sunlight.

"Hey [n/n]." He greeted.
"Hi goldie locks." I said.
"New nickname I see."
"Mm hmm."
"So you miss me so much on the weekend you had to see me before school tomorrow?" He teased
"Ah yes most definitely." I teased back, linking my arm in his.

We began walking over to where the swings where. The dirt path squelching slightly beneath our feet. Ignoring the looks we where getting.

"I actually wanted to ask you something." I said.

We had made it to the swings, still ignoring how people looked down at us.

"Yeah?" He asked, taking a seat on one of the swings.

I pulled the pocky out of my bag and passed it to him, " Wow, my favourite. My birthday isn't till like May or something."

Greenie wasn't lying when he said Lloyd doesn't know his birthday, he sounded so unsure in saying it.

"Erm, I was actually wondering if you would go to the Valentines with me?"

"Are you actually asking me?"

I hummed in response.

"Yes of course!"

No one's POV

'If those freaks think I'll allow that to happen then they are dumber than I thought.' A familiar ginger thought.

"I bought a dress with Nya yesterday. It's green with a purple bit around the waist." [Y/n] excitedly told her companion.

"Ooh, I have a purple suit with a green tie. We'll match!" Lloyd excitedly exclaimed.

They where too engrossed in their conversation to notice Lois nearby, plotting her evil plan.

~Monday~

- The principles office -

"What do you mean me and Lloyd can't go the dance?" [Y/n] asked frustratedly, they had been taken out of their history lesson for this bull****

"I'm sorry, but too many students have come to me and said they do not feel comfortable with Lloyd at the dance."

"Let me guess the whole of the cheerleading team said that." Lloyd muttered under his breath, [y/n] was the only one who heard him.

"That's stupid. What has Lloyd ever done. He doesn't cause trouble. Does he?!" [Y/n] wasn't just frustrated now, she was angry. She just had to make sure she didn't throw the principle out the window like she did Olly. That wouldn't be good.

"I'm sorry guys, my hands are tied."

[Y/n] and Lloyd walked out of the principles office.

"Sorry [Y/n], you bought that really cool dress and everything."

"Hey it's not your fault, besides I've got an idea."

~After school~

- Near Ninjago children's hospital -

Lloyd had gotten Greenie to help us. Mission break into a hospital for the sake of love (Or mission BIAHFTSOL for short) had just begun.

"Th-thanks for doing this for me, I had a-a r-really bad dream last n-night." Angie said.

"No problem, what was it about?" I asked, hoping I wasn't intruding.

"I-I was f-falling from a b-building I think, b-but Faith was falling as well, a-and no matter how hard I t-tried to reach her. I j-just couldn't."

"That doesn't sound very fun."

The sound of footsteps came from behind us, it was Greenie.

"Oh m-my god..." Angie muttered in surprise.

"Hey Greenie, thanks for this."

"It's no problem, Angie I'm sorry that me and my team couldn't save you and Faith that day."

Angie mumbled something, she was most definitely still in shock.

Once Angie had snapped out of it, we began our mission.

Angie had told us that Faith's hospital room was on the fifth floor. She had forgotten which room.

"Doesn't matter, I'll make my elemental dragon and we'll peep through all the windows." Greenie explained.

We did as so, and eventually Angie made a little gasp of shock. "Th-thats her."

Greenie helped Angie sneak into the hospital through the window of Faith's hospital room.

Lloyd/Greenie's POV

After I helped Angie through the window, me and [Y/n] waited outside.

"Hey, can I ask for another favour?" [Y/n] asked me.

"Depends? How much work would I need to do?" I joked, adding a sigh after my question.

"I guess it'd be quite a lot..."

"I'm joking [Y/n]! We're friends, of course you can have a favour." I smiled, even though she couldn't see it.

"Well I guess it's kinda more for Lloyd than me."

My face started to burn slightly. [Y/n] wanted to do something for me! I should do something nice for her.

"Uh, OKay. Wh-what do you need?"

"You may of heard, but the school isn't letting us go to the dance. I saw how sad Lloyd looked and it got me thinking on how to make him feel better. I'll hold our own dance!" She exclaimed excitedly.

I was shocked, I guess we're soulmates for a reason.

"Yeah, that sounds, uh, really cool. I think he'd really like it. S-so what do you need help with exactly?" I struggled to hide my excitement, underneath my mask was the largest smile I think I've ever had.

But I needed a way to get someone else to help her. I'm a sucker for surprises.

"Well, I've only just moved here so I don't know the area very well. Do you know anywhere that's isolated, but really easy to get to?"

"I don't know of any myself, but I know that the Earth ninja definitely would. Plus he's really good at party planning."

"Thank you! Can you ask him for me? Oh and could he possibly meet me at... erm..."

"Don't worry we all know where your apartment is, as a precautionary of course. You know in case something happens. Not that something bad would happen..."

[Y/n] laughed, "Calm down Greenie, well can you ask him to meet me at my apartment then, maybe around," She checked her small silver watch that fit loosely around her wrist, "5:30, only if he's not too busy."

A small knock came from the window, it was Angie.

"Th-thank you." Angie said stepping out from the window on to my elemental dragon.

"No problem, I couldn't let you fall." I responded, using my hands to loosely guide her onto my dragon.

"N-no, I meant thank y-you for doing this for me."

"Don't worry about it. " [Y/n] reassured her friend, our friend. [Y/n] had been successful in getting me a friend. Come to think of it, had I thanked her yet?

I descended to the floor and made my dragon disappear.

"Well I g-gotta go to work now." Angie turned around to leave, "thanks again guys."
"No problem, thats what friends are for." [Y/n] smiled.
"Yeah... friends." Angie smiled back and ran off around the corner.

"So want a ride home?" I asked.
"No thanks, I'm gonna go see .. someone in the hospital." [Y/n] stated, as she too ran off around the corner.
"Bye..."
I summoned my dragon once again and headed back to the monastery.
On the flight there I pulled out my phone and texted Cole.

Me 4:24pm
[Y/n] needs a favour from the earth ninja, meet her at her place at 5:30.

Cole 4:25pm
Sure, what's she need?

Me 4:25pm
She wants to plan a dance for me and her.
Us not allowed to go and all.

Cole 4:25pm
That is so cute. Sure I'll help .

Now that, that was sorted. Who was [Y/n] visiting? I didn't want to pry and seem weird. But I couldn't help but wonder.

[Y/n]'s POV

I had decided to quickly go see my dad, and Olly. Dad sometimes forgot to eat so I grabbed something from the vending machine on the way to the critical ward. Angie's soulmate was on the same floor as Olly and I think I saw her parents going into the room.

I entered Olly's room.

"Hey [Y/n], what are you doing here?" My dad asked.
"I was accompanying a friend and I thought I should drop by." I handed him the granola bar I had bought from the vending machine.
"Thanks darling. I haven't eaten all day."
"I knew you would've forgotten." I laughed.
"So, your mother told me about two things," I nodded, "You finding soulmate, and seeing Wu and the ninja for your powers."
"Yes, and Wu told me something as well. You helped in the serpentine war?" I was still shocked by this information.
"Yes, I was only a bit younger than you."
"That is so cool. I've actually gotta go. I have to meet with the earth ninja for something."
"I see they haven't told you their identities yet... Okay honey, nice seeing you." He pulled me in for a hug. He smelt like the hospital, sanitised and medical.
"Bye dad." I kissed Olly on the cheek, "Goodbye Olly."

I used the change in my bag to get the bus home. It didn't take that long, but I wanted to get some idea's up on Pinterest for mine and Lloyd's dance. I also wanted to get all my paper and pens out to jot down loose idea's. I only had till tomorrow to get it sorted. I knew that I wanted it to be in a forest or something similar, because Lloyd reminded me of life, and what screams life like a forest.

When I got home my mum asked me where I'd been.

"I was helping my friend see her soulmate in hospital, oh also the earth ninja is gonna be here at 5:30."
"Why? Are you in trouble?"
"No! The school won't let me and Lloyd go to the dance. 'Cus it's too dangerous.'" I mocked the teacher.
"That's horrible, so why is the earth ninja coming?"
"I'm planning our own dance and I need his help on finding a secluded forest area for it."
"Oh, right. You're so kind [Y/n]. Lloyd's lucky to have you." My mum smiled at me.
"I'm lucky to have him."

I set up my desk for planning purposes. I moved my laptop to my bed so I could place my large sketchpad on the desk. I wasn't the best at drawing, but it is a fun pass time.

I looked around my room, it wasn't very clean. So I quickly picked up all the rubbish and stray items of clothing and shoved them all in my wardrobe. My mum suggested that I should hoover up as well, but I told her that I didn't want to seem weird.

I opened Pinterest up on my laptop and got some inspiration for decor. I settled on fairy lights and solar powered garden lights strung from surrounding trees. I had a small idea on an area, but I had to check if it was real first.

At 5:30 a knock came from the door. It was the earth ninja.

"So, I've heard you need some help with date planning." He said, when I opened the door.

He wasn't wearing his gi. But his identity was covered with a face mask and a lafd beanie.

(Yes I head cannon Cole as black)

"Woah, you look so different without your gi."

"Yeah, fans do tend to try and follow me occasionally." He stated.

"Erm, come in. I've got planning things in my room." I let him into the apartment. "Follow me."

I lead him into my room.

"What kinda vibe you going for?" He asked.

"Well, I just need to check something. Regarding an area. Is the monastery in the forest real?"

"Yeah, we actually stay there the most, it's more secluded. Most people don't actually know about it."

"Okay so, is there anywhere that is close by to there, but far enough away that you can't see it?"

"I could take you if you like. We could do some nature walking." He laughed.

"Could we make a stop at a garden centre?"

"Sure?" Although I couldn't see his entire face I could tell that a quizzical look was settled upon it.

"I need fairy lights and solar powered garden lights, for the aesthetic."

"Ah, That's actually a really good idea. I like it. Actually the monastery has a cool little garden area, near a lovely little lake and it has one of those rose arches."

"Like the things you see in outdoor weddings?"

"Yes, exactly. We could set up a little table underneath it," He gasped, " And I could lend you my record player!"

He seemed to be more excited than I was.

"Wow, your soulmate is a lucky person, you have a good romantic taste."

"Yeah, they will be. Once I find them." He said, wistfully.

"Okay, lets go before the shops close."

I told my mum where we were going and we set off into town.

"When I've bought the lights from the shop, can you fly us to the monastery on your dragon?"

"Sure, I was going to anyway."

A/N

2360 words (before AN)

I hope you guys didn't mind the wait. I know that it might start getting annoying, but I promise you it's nothing like my gap for like 3 months last year. ;-;

Happy Valentines day!!!

It is my birthday next week, (same day as Angies in the story!)((I swear I'm not a narcisist))

I will update again soon, I just need to finish the chapter :)

BUt I will be doing a year special on April 1st, because that's when this all started!! :,)

It honestly makes me so happy when you guys comment, mainly because I never expected this to go anywhere!!

Love you guys all so much!!

~actuallyabiscuit0602

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.6K 601 27
[Lloyd Garmadon x Reader] She was adored, he was ignored, Her life bloomed like a rose, his, thorned and torn. She owned the world, his dreams mere m...
298K 10.6K 55
❝lloyd garmadon sent you a friend request❞ γ€Œ accept 」 γ€Œ decline 」 in which lloyd messages y/n everyday at 1:11 βœ“ lowercase inten...
3.1K 116 10
Y/n gets invited to the tournament of elements with promises of finding out about her birth father. With her being the result of a one-night stand, a...
5.2K 310 15
Wait- right, you were a fucking 17 year old anemic girl who was failing most her classes, what the fuck could you ever do? β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€...