Brother's Best Friend

By Kingofsorrow924

Regulus Black finds comfort in James Potter. Will their friendship develop into something more? Or will Regul... More

Chapter One
Chapter two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen (FINAL CHAPTER)
I HAVE A NEW STORY!!

Chapter Eight

3.5K 123 31
By Kingofsorrow924

James' heart was pounding as he did his rounds. Regulus almost kissed him.  He wasn't paying attention to where he was walking, he was too busy thinking about how that weird feeling in his stomach grew stronger the closer Regulus got to him. Suddenly there was someone in front of him. It was Lily. Too late to stop, James crashed into her. She tumbled to the ground with an audible yelp. James' eyes widened. "I'm so sorry Evans. Are you ok?" He asked as he helped her up. She smiled at him."I'm fine, just didn't expect that." He grinned sheepishly. "I guess I was too caught up in my thoughts." Lily raised an eyebrow. "Oh? And what are your thoughts?" James went red. "I- uh... a friend." Lily thought for a second. "A friend huh? Must be Regulus." James was shocked."How'd you know?" She shrugged. "Just a guess. It also helps that I saw you two in the library in the library earlier." "Oh." Lily studied him. "Judging by your red face, you fancy him don't you?" James facepalmed. "Is it that obvious?" Lily nodded. "It is. Just tell him how you feel. He might feel the same way." James sighed. "Maybe...Just maybe…"

*Sorry that it's short, I wanted to get a chapter out. Love you all!*

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.6K 76 14
Regulus had a lot to handle a brother who left him alone in a household now he was the heir of the noble house of black and he had no more freedom...
716K 16K 44
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
5.8K 307 20
Nico just can't take it anymore. After experiencing a traumatic bullying episode, he decides it's enough, and commits suicide. Will tries to stop him...
852K 26.2K 68
𝐁𝐨𝐨𝐀 𝟏 𝐈𝐧 𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐨𝐫𝐦𝐚π₯ π‘π¨π¦πšπ§πœπž π’πžπ«π’πžπ¬--- She was brought there as their blood source, as their Prey. But who knew that sh...