๐๐ซ๐ž๐š๐ค ๐Œ๐ฒ ๐‡๐ž๐š๐ซ๐ญ ||...

Autorstwa taes_gucci_flipflops

"friends don't look at friends the way i look at you" taehyung and jungkook have been best friends since fore... Wiฤ™cej

~hey~
characters
1- taehyungs secret
2- someone like me?
3- weekend plans
4- shopping
6- what if...
7- comfort
8- little things.
9- a good friend
10- forget
11- new feelings?
12- new student
13- saturday talks
14- a terrifying idea
15- "no. i dont have a girlfriend"
16- apologies and hang outs
17- hyung
18- kookie
19- insecure
20- witness
21- love is hard
22- tired.
23- assembly
24- bear
25- fault
26- one and only
27- cheesy
28- a chance
29- back to school
30- soulmate time
31- new friend?
32- happy
33- 'that'
34- embarrassing
35- beach date
36- first time
37- surprise
38- get ready
39- a grand entrance
40- love
break my heart

5- sleep over

12.4K 606 125
Autorstwa taes_gucci_flipflops

no one pov

taehyung and jimin finally made it to the food court, seeing their friends waiting casually for the two. jungkook had arrived a few minutes previously and explained where the two were.

"finally, you two are so slow." hobi said bored, ready to eat. taehyung rolled his eyes, taking his place at the table, next to yoongi. jimin following, sitting next to namjoon.

"so, were you just not gonna tell us you had a cousin?" jin said to jimin, making the youngest two look at him. jimin played it cool, thankfully. "yeah,..i didnt even know until like yesterday or something..so..yeah.." the boy trailed off.

the others nodded, tae shifted slightly uncomfortable with the conversation, trying to change the subject quickly. "so, did you guys order already?" he asked, attempting a happy smile. hobis eyes lit up. 

"no, we were waiting for you guys. but now that your here. lets go get some food." he said cheerfully. the others laughed lightly at their hungry friend. 

after they got their food, the group started eating. it was over all peaceful, as the group enjoyed their food. then jungkook spoke up.

"tae, can i sleep at ur place tonight?" he said looking up from his noodles. taehyung looked at the older quickly, trying to hide his blush. the young boy felt the bag of clothes beside him, knowing he couldnt let jungkook while he had that out.

"um..i have homework to do tonight. and if you stay, i probably wont do it. so tomorrow?" tae asked, trying to come up with an excuse. the older only smiled softly nodding. "sure. sounds good."

after that, the day went by smoothly. the group went around to random shops. tae made sure to buy a few more things so no one would suspect his bag. after a few hours of walking around, the group decided to call it a day and they were on there way homes. and of course, taehyung rode with jungkook.

tae pov

the ride home was the same as ever. singing to our favorite songs the whole way. when we arrived outside my building, the music was turned down and jungkook looked at me as i got out.

"i'll see you tomorrow." he said with his cute bunny smile. i nodded quickly knowing i would stumble on my words if i spoke. "see you." i waved quickly before walking off. as i turned jungkook was already driving away. 

i sighed lightly as i got to my dorm. too lazy to unpack the things i bought i placed them in my closet. making a note to clean my closet before jungkook gets here. as all my clothes were everywhere. and nothing was put away, meaning you could see my 'secret' clothes. (lol)

~small time skip to to when kook arrives~

knock knock knock

i heard a knock, guessing it was kookie i opened the door. "hey." jungkook smiled, i waved and let him in. he sighed lightly and flopped on the small couch. i laughed at him.

"what?" he asked as he heard me laughing. "what? nothing." i joked as i walked to the kitchen, attempting to grab some chips. i could hear jungkook walking to the kitchen as i tried to tip toe and grab the chip bag.

jungkook snorted from behind me, reaching and grabbing the bag. making me yep lightly when i saw his hand. "why would you put them up there, if you cant reach them?" he asked me amused. 

i could feel my cheeks want to heat up. i only shrugged making him chuckle. ugh. that deep voice could literally end me. 

"anyways. lets do something." jungkook said. "like what?" i asked looking at him, sitting on the counter. jungkook shrugged looking around, as if he was trying to find something to entertain himself.

"aha!" he said lightly grabbing something from the shelf. he then showed me a cake pan. i blinked at him confused. "..a..pan?" i asked very confused.

i could tell jungkook wanted to face palm. "no- well yes. its a pan...lets bake a cake." he said. 

no one pov

so, they did. they started to bake a cake. taehyung got all the ingredients out and the two started. tae laughing at jungkooks dumb jokes and jungkook laughing whenever  taehyung couldnt reach something.

as jungkook was grabbing the flour he smirked cheekily. silently grabbing some flour and throwing it at taehyung who was busy mixing. taehyung gasped as flour was flied at him. looking at jungkook flabbergasted. the older only burst out laughing.

taehyung scrunched up his face grabbing a hand full of flour. throwing it at jungkook back. the older making a shocked face, now taehyung laughing.

"oh, your so gonna die." jungkook said grabbing more flour and throwing it at taehyung. the younger squealed and ran to the other side of the counter. the counter now between them.

"oh so now your scared." jungkook joked as he held the flour bag. "im not scared." tae challenged. "then come over here." jungkook said amused. tae shook his head. "hmm. fine."

tae said before running over quickly. grabbing the bag and throwing small handfuls of flour at the older before he could even respond. taehyung laughed happily as jungkook covered his face. "ah! ok ok stop st-stop!" jungkook laughed.

after one last flour throw tae stopped, panting heavily smiling widely. the two looked at eachother panting tired. before they burst out into laughs. jungkook almost falling over because of laughing so much...which just made them laugh more.

after the two finally calmed down. they looked at themselves. seeing flour was covering their clothes. "well..we should probably clean up now." taehyung smiled sheepishly. jungkook chuckled lightly nodding.

the two then walked to taes *boring* room. jungkook looked at his shirt again sighing lightly. "man..this was my only shirt i brought..oh well." he shrugged. "yo tae can i borrow a shirt?" jungkook said walking to taes closet.

the younger looked up seeing the boy about to open his closet. "no!" he yelled startling the older. the younger cursing mentally, as he forgot to actually clean yesterday. jungkook looked at him confused. "i-i mean..my clothes probably wont fit you.." tae said quieting down. feeling his heart rate rise.

jungkook smiled. "oh yeh." he laughed remembering hes like way more built then tae. "well, i guess i'll go with out a shirt.." jungkook mumbled, shrugging once more.

"what was that?" tae asked, not hearing him. "can i use the shower?" jungkook asked. tae nodded. "uhu." tae nodded. jungkook smiled walking to the bathroom.

as he left tae took a much needed deep breath. hurrying to the closet and seeing his clothes everywhere. with out wasting any time. tae grabbed all his skirts and other clothes and shoved them in the back. taking his "normal" clothes and covering them. 

sighing slightly as he heard jungkook still in the shower as he finished. closing the closet quickly after grabbing a shirt and sweat pants. sadly not his new pastel yellow oversized t-shirt that he got with jimin yesterday.

soon enough, jungkook walked in with his joggers on. taehyung looked at him as he heard the male. yelping lightly as he saw the male shirtless. jungkook snorted. "what?" he asked. tae shook his head, containing himself.

"n-nothing.." he said trying not to look at jungkooks chest that was out in the open. "well, alright then." jungkook said flopping on taes bed. "go take a shower." jungkook said looking at tae still covered in flour.

the younger only nodded, scurrying to the bathroom. sighing lightly as he leaned against the door when he got inside. trying to calm his mind as he took a cold shower. 

after he finished, taehyung quickly dried off and hung his towel. sighing again as he walked back to his room fully dressed. as he walked in he saw jungkook casually on his phone, laying on taes bed.

"took ya long enough." jungkook rolled his eyes playfully. tae chuckled awkwardly glancing at shirtless jungkook. "s-so..what do you want to do now." tae asked, trying to not stutter.

jungkook shrugged. "i dont know. im kinda tired now." tae rolled his eyes. "its not even 3 yet." tae joked making jungkook roll his eyes.

"whatever." he said quietly. "your such a baby sometimes." tae said amused, a small giggle come out of his mouth. jungkook looked away from his phone to look at tae in that moment.

shrugging slightly looking back at his phone. "maybe." he said again. taehyung sighed bored, glancing at his computer, then getting up and opening netflix.

"wanna watch a movie?" tae asked. jungkook looked at his bestfriend smiling. "sure." the older said happily, putting his phone down on the table.

and thats what the two did. they ended watching iron man, much to jungkooks request. and its not like taehyung would say no to the male.

after the movie was finished they ended up watching a few after that. spending the rest of the day laughing and having fun watching random movies. after a while taehyung felt sleepy for some reason. maybe he just needed to get sleep. 

he checked the time seeing it was like 9. meaning they spent the entire afternoon watching movies. the younger yawned tiredly wanting to fall asleep, but didnt want to leave jungkook alone.

but, jungkook saw how tired looking tae was and stifled a laugh at his tired face. "you should sleep." he spoke. tae looked at him. "hm?" he asked. jungkook only sighed closing the computer and placing it on taes desk.

"go to sleep." jungkook said again. tae only rolled his eyes and got under the covers. "ok mom." tae joked. jungkook chuckled getting under the covers too. 

tae looked at jungkook as he did so. "what are you doing?" he asked looking at jungkooks movements. the older looked at him. "getting in the bed?..what? you expect me to sleep on that tiny ass couch? not gonna happen."

tae only rolled his eyes. though on the inside he was panicking. what if he hugged the older in his sleep? or they ended up cuddling? its not like he didnt want to, but it would be very awkward.

"also. take this." jungkook said throwing a small pillow at taes head. the younger making a small "oof" sound as he was hit. jungkook smirked when he made a direct hit at taes head.

"hey~. what was that for?" tae whined at the impact. "so you dont hug me weirdo." jungkook said turning off the light. tae flushed pink under the dark. "oh." he said quietly, though jungkook didnt respond. 

jungkook had his back faced taehyung. the younger staring at him which jungkook didnt even know of. tae hugged the pillow silently as he heard jungkook go to sleep. but he couldnt fall asleep.

thinking about what jungkook said. sure, it was a harmless joke. but it made taehyung think. starring into the dark as he laid silently. he even felt the need to pout under the dark. so he did, knowing jungkook wouldnt see it.

im not weird...am i?

maybe....

_____________________________

sorry, this chapter was kinda trash lol

but i wanted to get something out there.

also thankyou for 300 reads on this book!!! it means alot, since i just started it <33

luv chuuu

xoxoxoxo

~bbytae

Czytaj Dalej

To Teลผ Polubisz

1.2M 62.3K 44
taehyung's older brother namjoon has good looking friends. top jjk bottom kth
113K 4.9K 41
[Completed] Taehyung and Jungkook were in love with each other since their school days but when Jungkook left Korea for five years because of his con...
1.8M 93.5K 91
Taehyung and jungkook are best friends since their birth. Go through their journey of sweet love turning to pure love. A book full of fluff and smut ...