Stacy's Dad (USSR x USA x Rus...

By Stardryfter

[TEMPORARY COVER] All America ever dreamed of is passing his college to become a full-fledged country. The st... More

INFO
II
III
IV
V
VI
VII
VIII

I

5K 105 58
By Stardryfter

stacy's dad

stacy can i come over after school?

we can hang around by the pool

did your dad get back from his business trip?

is he there, or is he trying to give me the slip?

○●●●●●○

"When are you gonna ask him out?" Canada inquired, watching America doodle something that seems like a small, ushanka-wearing ball near a bottle, hearts scattered across the drawing.

America was caught off-guard, sputtering and darting his eyes across the classroom before shushing his brother.

"Shut the f*ck up." America whispered as his brother rolls his eyes.

"Chill, chill! I was just trying to help you!" Canada bantered, slumping in his desk as he stared at the whiteboard.

"I sure do hope you boys are aware this is apart for a project worth more than 5 points?" NATO cut off the brother's chatter.

"Pay attention!" He swung the ruler at the siblings heads, earning grumbles of pain and annoyance from the latter.

'Ah shit.' Ame cursed, he's gonna be upset if something formed in his head from that class-A whooping from Professor NATO.

He's definitely going to kill Canada later.

A pair of turquoise eyes glances his way, glinting with interest.

--------------

"Say, Rus, you know about the project for... NATO's class?" Ame asked, as he peeked from behind Russia's locker.

"The presentation one or the other..?" the taller man inquired as he slammed his locker shut, observing Ame as he twiddles his thumbs in nervousness.

Ame nodded as he took a deep breath, before doing a double take.

"What other one?" America questioned.

I guess this is what he gets for not paying attention during class, or what Canada says, 'Going goo-goo eyed over Ruski-boy over there.'

"Anyways," he trailed off.

"Canwedoitatyourhouse?" he stammered.

Russia only stared in amusement as he sees Ame's features painted with anxiety and nervousness.

Of course.
America expected Rus to turn him down as he recalls the events of last week.

Ame's eyes lit up as he spots Rus in the crowd during recess.
His excitement bubbled as he got closer and closer, until he trips on his feet.

Time felt like it stopped.

Had he not been watching his feet?

Oh stars, he knew he was a klutz, but not to this extent.

OOF! ("БЛЯДЬ!")

Ame's head spun, clutching his head in pain, and his eyes squeezed shut.
Stars danced in his vision, making him wonder if it's all just a dream.

He recollects what had just happened and his ocean orbs narrowed as he saw what had transpired in front of him.

Both of them sprawled on the ground, Rus' books scattered on the ground as they both groaned, but most of all, Ame's face planted in the Russia's chest, of all places!

Ame's face flushed red, as red as the color of strawberries, before he quickly stood up and apologized profusely at the taller dude.

"God, I'm so sorry, I wasn't watching-" Ame fidgeted as he was cut off.

"It's fine." Rus' assured, even though the glint in his eyes said otherwise.

He must hate Ame already.

What has he done?

If only the ground took Ame and ate him for his terrible luck.

He must've pissed off Rus big time. Why did he even follow him? If he was lucky, the crowd would let him disappear and stay away from Rus, forever.

Damn, he was a stupid, f*cking, klutz.

----------------

GOD.

F*CKING.

DAMN IT.

This was not a good time to remember that!

He'd pray to the Earth (and maybe the rest of the planets) that Rus would forget this and (hopefully-) be friends with him, or even more.

"Oh... I get it. ᴳᵒᵈ, ᴵ'ᵐ ˢᵘᶜʰ ᵃ ʷᶦᵐᵖ.-" Ame muttered, staring at the floor in disappointment and shame until-

"Sure, it would be nice to have company."

Ame could only stare with shock as he processed Russia's answer.

Rus swore he briefly saw stars dancing in Ame's orbs, tugging a smile at the sight of this.

"For real?" Ame wasn't sure if he was hallucinating or dreaming, slapping his cheeks in an attempt to make sure.

"Дa." Russia affirmed, attempting to calm Ame out of his stupor.

Ame wasn't sure if he just got blessed by the Earth or all 8 planets of the Solar System.

"I don't think you would need the Solars' blessing for a project." interrupted the boy towering over Ame.

Shit.
Did he just blurt that out?

"Ага. You just did." Rus mentions, a grin adorning his features as he let out a small laugh.

Oh stars.

Please.

Stop.

TALKING.

"But that's great though, I like you-"

Russia blinked.

The United States blinked.

"..."

"..."

Silence enveloped the both of them before Ame realized what he just said, breaking the tension.

"-I mean, your laugh! Definitely your laugh! F*ᶜᵏ⁻" Ame added.

He was convinced that he had done something wrong today that caused him to mess up today so badly.

But he swore that if he squinted hard enough, he would see the smallest (possibly the whole world's smallest) blush bloom at Russia's features.

"Oooo-kay.... ᴵ'ᵐ ʲᵘˢᵗ ᵍᵒⁿⁿᵃ ᵍᵒ ⁿᵒʷ." America trailed, slowly backing up before speedwalking into where he hopes is nowhere.

He felt his cheeks reddening worser and worser, making him feel like he was about to explode in the middle of his trek.

Stars, if he stayed there for too long, he was sure he would further make himself a fool infront of Rus.

Getting a good distance away from his fellow classmate, squealed in excitement at the thought of visiting Russia's home.

What is his house like?

What's his family like?

...

Who does he like?-

...

Ame could feel eyes boring onto his back.
He spun and catches some of the crowd staring at him, whispering things unknown to his ears.

Why were they looking at them like that?

Did he do something wrong?

...

Did he just say those out loud?

Oh god, they were probably looking at him and judging.

Don't pay attention, don't pay attention-

God, he needed to control his thoughts more.

Maybe grabbing a burger will help ease him down a bit.

BONUS

1. The planet Earth sneezed multiple times on this single day, and so did the rest of the planets.

2. France, the professor for the academy's science subject, noticed positive changes in Russia's attitude that day.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

505K 20.1K 30
America is the rebellious prince of Britannia who only desired to have freedom in his life. Of course that's impossible considering the position he w...
7K 416 77
(Countryhumans) (Cover by @RattusDomestica ) An everything book (Drawings, one-shots, headcannons, etc.)
160K 4.1K 32
Hello friendos :3 So every once and a while I'll go through a phase where I'm just super obsessed with a specific country....and this story is the re...
10.3K 130 20
Read the story to find out what happens no bio ideas sorry!