I Will Protect You (Bendy x F...

By schapman706

I just redid the old one lol. Also there will be a lot of Bendy POV because when I wrote the original I was c... More

This Is Bendy
Welcome to the Studio
The Music Department
Boris!
It's Okay To Cry
Nightmares and Pain
Questions and Doubt
Dancing
Heavenly Toys
I Love You
The Angel Wants You
Poor Wolf
Alice's Monster
The Monster They See
Allison's Actually Decent
Separations and Reunions
It's Not Okay
Fighting For You
The Nightmares Come True
I'm Calm
Waking Up

Introduction

648 21 1
By schapman706

DISCLAIMER: This will have numerous fighting and maybe gore, but there WILL be soft fluff.
//////////////////////

I'm running.

I'm trying to escape from that horrible scene.

I can't stay there with my mother...my sister...dead at the hands of my alcoholic father.

I keep running through streets. Blindly crying and sprinting.

I run into a man, completely knocking him over.

"Sorry!!" I scream, tears streaming down my face. I try to get up, but my sorrow weighs me down.

I can't get up.

What's the point of doing so anymore?

I just lay on the hard concrete and cry.

"It's alright." The man says. His voice is soft. "Are you okay?"

"No!!" I scream again, choking. Crying. "I have no home!! My dad is horrible!!"

Sobbing, I punch the hard sidewalk. Angry at my dad. Destroyed by my family.

"Do you need help?" The man asks. "I can help you."

Looking up at him, I nod. He looks to be maybe around 50 or so. He looked kind.

He smiled softly and held out his hand to me, and I took it.

Later on, I learned his name. He was Henry Stein, retired artist for Joey Drew studios.

He gave me a home.

He became my new father.

And I loved him as such.

But one day he went away and didn't come back.

So, I was determined to bring him home.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.5K 697 17
No longer updating since I plan on re-writing this in the future. I'm still not sure when the new version will be out.
12.2K 228 13
・Oneshots au ・𝙄 𝙙𝙀 𝙣𝙀𝙩 𝙀𝙬𝙣 π™©π™π™š 𝙖𝙧𝙩𝙨 𝙀𝙧 π™£π™šπ™žπ™©π™π™šπ™§ π™©π™π™š π™˜π™π™–π™§π™–π™˜π™©π™šπ™§π™¨ ・Also this may contain some smut and fluff, so if...
70.7K 2.8K 45
(SOME CHAPTERS ARE BEING EDITED BTW!!) I am cringe. But I am free. Sorry I keep deleting stories, half the times it's cuz loss of motivation, I don'...
398 3 5
***Moved from my old Tumblr under the same username as of [12/13/22] JJ Maybank x Reader series I wrote that's mostly fluff because I wrote it to spi...