BTS BXB One-shots (eng)

Bởi FerKie17

A book full of BTS boyxboy one-shots - nothing more, nothing less. Requests are opened! Started: 4/12/20 Xem Thêm

HI ARMIES
Namjin: The Scent of Coffee
Sope: Mr. Perfect
Namjin: Pulchritūdō
🎄 Sope: Christmas Magic
Namjin: Tibi Alae Meae Dō pt. I
Namjin: Tibi Alae Meae Dō pt. 2
🎄 Taekook: Christmas Cookies
Namjin: Passion Indeed Makes Beautiful Art pt.1
🎄Namjin: Kissing In The Cold
Namjin: Slib pt.1
🎄 Jikook: Shall We Dance, Your Majesty?
Namjin: Slib pt. 2
🎄 Yoonmin: Mistletoe
🎄 Sope: Lucky [R]
🎄Namjin: Christmas Gift [R]
Namjin: Passion Makes Beautiful Art pt. 2
🎄 OT7: Baking Cookies
Jungkook: The Truth Untold
Namjin: Semivir Marinus
👭 Jin x ?: Le Fruit Défendu

🎄 OT7 (Namjin): Christmas Day

131 4 10
Bởi FerKie17

This is a Christmas edition one-shot. For more Christmassy stories, look for the tree emoji in front of the chapter's name. This is the last one for 2020 :)

Words: 1.5 K
Warnings: you might die of cuteness lol

Ages:
Yoongi: five
Hoseok: four
Jimin: two
Taehyung: two
Jungkook: one

"And tomorrow, when you guys wake up, Santa will come and if you were good, he will give you presents," Seokjin said, while he was sitting on Hoseok's bed.

"I was good!" Yoongi exclaimed with a smile.

"Well, we'll see tomorrow. And remember boys, if you come to the tree during the night, he might not give you anything. 'Cuz you are going to frighten him off. And do you want that?"

Both boys shook their heads.

Seokjin closed the book in his hands and got up. He walked up to the door and turned around.

"Good night. Dada and papa love you," he blew a kiss onto them and waved with a smile.

"Good night," both said and closed their eyes, hugging their stuffies.

Seokjin closed the door quietly and breathed out. He walked into the room, seeing his husband on their bed. Their youngest son Jeongguk was sleeping in his crib, pacifier in his mouth.

"Jimin and Taehyung are sleeping?"

"Well, they looked like they were but I don't think that they can fall asleep. They were way too excited. And you know how they are," Namjoon smiled and took out all the gifts, which were already wrapped up in a fancy Christmas paper.

Seokjin took a few of them and walked into the living room, arranging them. Namjoon quietly followed behind. After they placed all the gifts under it, they both got up and breathed out. Namjoon hugged his husband and closed his eyes.

"I love you."

"I love you so much."

Seokjin smiled and kissed his husband again.

"You and our boys are the best things that have ever happened to me," Namjoon said, kissing the latter's hand, "I'm so glad that I have you all."

"Me too. I love our family," Seokjin smiled, "let's go to sleep, tomorrow they will wake us up early."

Namjoon chuckled, "that's probably true," he pecked his lips one more time before they moved to the bedroom, falling asleep as soon as their heads hit their pillows...

...

Namjoon groaned as someone pulled on his pyjama harshly and he felt the bed dip as if someone was jumping on it. Shouting for joy filled the house.

"Dada! Papa! Santa came!" Hoseok exclaimed loudly, the biggest grin on his face. Seokjin opened his eyes to see the flour boys jumping around happily.

"C'mon dad!" Yoongi pulled on Namjoon's hand, "we gotta unwrap these! Quick!"

The man stood up.

"Okay okay, I just have to pee."

"No, dada! No time! Gifts!" Taehyung said, pulling onto Jin, his big brown eyes pleading, "Papa fast!"

Jin smiled lovingly at the sight of their sons being so excited. They were the cutest and the latter would give them anything to make them happy - except for ice cream for breakfast.

"Okay okay! Let's go!" the older got up and took Jungkook from his crib, who was already awake, a pacifier in his mouth. The whole family walked downstairs and sat around the tree. Jimin's eyes lit up as he saw it. He was hugging his elephant stuffie and had his blue pacifier in his mouth.

Jin placed Jungkook next to him, who clearly didn't know what was going on around him. He rubbed his eyes cutely and his papa almost cooed.

Namjoon took his phone and began to take pictures.

Yoongi took the first gift and handed it to his dad.

"This one is for... Hoseokie!"

The boy smiled and eagerly took it from Namjoon. He unwrapped the paper in seconds and looked at the box.

"So... what did Santa get you?" Jin asked, acting curious. Hoseok smiled at him, showing him the box.

"Lego! Hoseokie got lego, papa!" he giggled excitedly. Both dads smiled as they watched their second-oldest son taking it out.

"Does this one say 'Yoongi'?" The oldest son asked after trying to decipher the letters and handed the gift to his dad.

"Yes, it does," Namjoon smiled at the latter.

"See Dad? I am as smart as you!" Yoongi giggled and began to unwrap the paper. Namjoon just smiled at the boy as he watched him struggle with the duck tape.

"Oh my god oh my god oh my god! Dad! Papa! Look!" he gasped and showed the box to his parents, a huge grin on his face, "Kumamon stuffie!"

"Yeah," Jin smiled, "Santa probably saw you looking at it and he read your letter," Yoongi unpacked the stuffie and hugged it tightly.

"Thank you, Santa! Oh my god! I'm so happy!" He squealed in happiness.

Jin grabbed another package, "This one is for... Jiminie."

The boy looked at his papa and took the gift, sucking on his pacifier. He tore the paper.

"Duckie duckie!" he giggled as he saw the duck stuffed animal.

"Santa probably knows that you like plushies," Jin smiled at their son and caressed his head, but Jimin had eyes only for the bird in front of him.

"Jung-kook," Yoongi read slowly, "Jungkook! This one is for you," he handed the baby the gift, who tore the paper with his tiny hands and placed it into his mouth.

"No, no," Jin said, putting it out, "you cannot eat that."

The boy looked at him but continued to tear the paper nonetheless.

"What is it, Kookie?" Namjoon watched their youngest as he was gazing at the box.

His pacifier fell out as he began to talk, "Man man!"

"Yes, Iron man," Namjoon smiled and helped the boy open the box and taking it out. Jungkook stared at the plush figure, his eyes full of excitement.

"Now me, me! Taetae wants gifts too!" one of the twins exclaimed.

"I'm sure that there is a present for you too," Namjoon said, caressing his son's hair, "here," he handed him a package.

"I want it to be Nick! I want it to be Nick from Zootopia!" he unwrapped it quickly and gasped.

"It is!"

He got up and began to sing "Let it go" while hugging it. Jin chuckled.

"That's from Frozen, honey," he said, watching his son's happiness. Taehyung clearly ignored him and sang.

"And this one is for papa," Namjoon said and handed Jin a gift.

"Oh, well I wonder what it is..?" the oldest asked. 

"Open it, papa, open it!" Hoseok said as all the boys surrounded their dads.

Jin unwrapped it and opened it, revealing a beautiful silver necklace, with a small round diamond on it. His mouth fell open as he looked at Namjoon.

"Santa saw this in a shop and it reminded him of you," his husband said and smiled.

"It's so beautiful..," Jin tore up a little and took it out, examining it.

"Not as beautiful as you though," the latter said and took it from his gently. He put it around the other's neck and Jin fiddled with the stone in his fingers, blinking so he didn't cry.

"What does this say?" Taehyung asked and handed Jin another present.

"This one is for dad," he said and Namjoon took it. The boys were again watching how their parent unwrapped it and opened it.

"Oh that's really nice," he took out a white Rolex watch.

"Santa saw you looking at it," Jin said, "do you like it?"

"Yes, a lot," Namjoon smiled, "I had to be so good if I got a gift like that."

Yoongi took another gift but his dad stopped him.

"So... before we unwrap the rest of the presents," Namjoon said, as he put his new watch on his wrist, "I have something for all of us. But we need to go outside, to the yard."

"What is it?" Taehyung asked curiously.

"You'll see," Namjoon got up, "C'mon let's get dressed."

They all walked into the hall and both men were helping to put warm clothes on the boys, who were moving around, way too excited and happy. They had so much energy and both parents often wondered how it was possible.

Namjoon and Jin took their coats on and the older raised his eyebrows at the latter, who only smiled and walked to the yard. The boys followed them, jumping around.

"So... this is Lilly."

Every single person gasped as they saw the puppy with golden fur and adorable muzzle. Lilly was looking up at them, her tail swinging. Her paws were buried in a small layer of snow but she was smiling.

Taehyung and Hoseok ran to the puppy, giggling. They squatted down and squealed as they pet her fur. She smelled them both and leaned into their touch. Yoongi walked to them too with a smile on his face and Lilly was clearly enjoying the attention she was getting.

Jimin walked slowly to her, not really knowing what to do. He liked dogs and he had one as a stuffed animal, but he had never been so close to a real one.

"You got us a puppy?" Jin said, surprised, and looked at Namjoon. He held Jungkook who was watching his brothers.

"Yeah. She's a golden retriever, really good with kids. You don't like her?"

Jin sighed, "I already take care of our sons and this house and now a dog?"

"Oh c'mon. I promise that I will take care of her, okay?" Namjoon took his free hand, "Look at how happy they are."

Jin looked at the boys, who were playing in the snow with Lilly, their pyjama pants getting wet. They were all giggling and running around, even Jimin opened a little and wasn't so scared. Jin had to admit that it was a beautiful sight. He sighed again.

"O-okay but please, next time at least tell me about it beforehand."

Namjoon hugged him from behind and smiled, watching the boys with Lilly. He kissed Jin's neck.

"I'm the happiest man in the entire universe."

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

288 35 11
Theres not enough Namjin oneshots so im gonna make some myself till i get tired of it :) ‼️SLOW UPDATES‼️
715 23 28
In the title. A collection of fluff one-shots; some one-shots continue on from each other, so yeah. Since some of these chapters were written a whil...
246K 6.5K 44
Just a bunch of random fluff one shots, some angsty and smut ones here and there. Some of ships: TaeKook, YoonMin, NamJin, JiKook, VMin, TaeGi... Req...
219K 6.7K 46
A collection of 'short' stories about my babies♥ ○For those who love the BTS maknae line. ○...