yellow - D.M

By mirrorballl_

"Wanna dance?" Ophelia asked the boy next to her while walking out of the open corridor. As soon as she stepp... More

yellow - D.M
Prologue
Chapter One: this should be fun
Chapter two: astronomy
Chapter three: werid
Chapter four: fed up
Chapter five: why him?
Chapter six: sneaking around
Chapter seven: not like her
Chapter eight: detention
Chapter nine: lies
Chapter ten: the constellation
Chapter eleven: reading in a tree
Chapter twelve: okay maybe I do
Chapter thirteen: if only you knew
Chapter fourteen: thoughts
Chapter fifteen: butterfly
Chapter sixteen: heart of glass
Chapter seventeen: going soft
Chapter eighteen: yellow
Chapter nineteen: the hard truth
Chapter twenty: just the beginning
Chapter twenty one: the holiday
Chapter twenty two: the patronus charm
Chapter twenty three: helping others
Chapter twenty four: the ministry
Chapter twenty five: finally
Chapter twenty six: summer letter
Chapter twenty seven: miss you
Chapter twenty eight: year six
Chapter twenty nine: reasons
Chapter thirty: sorry
Chapter thirty one: why the tears?
Chapter thirty two: my love
Chapter thirty three: trust
Chapter thirty four: am I the problem?
Chapter thirty five: forgive me
Chapter thirty six: okay
Chapter thirty seven: no more secrets
Chapter thirty eight: home
Chapter thirty nine: beautiful
Chapter forty: Nott
Chapter forty one: be safe
Chapter forty two: don't write
Chapter forty four: an escape
Chapter forty five: new and broken
Chapter forty six: just kids
Chapter forty seven: traumatized
Chapter forty eight: till we meet again
Chapter forty nine: oh, ophelia
Epilogue
authors note
yellow rewrite!

Chapter forty three: too soon

18.3K 654 836
By mirrorballl_

"Isn't it lovely, all alone?
Heart made of glass, my mind of stone
Tear me to pieces, skin to bone
Hello, welcome home"
-song: Lovely by Billie Eilish and Khalid
________________________________

      IT WAS ALL happening too soon.

      One minute everything was fine. People were dancing and smiling. But then the next minute people were screaming and panicking as the Death Eaters invaded the wedding.

      Ophelia got separated from the twins as she ducked out of the way of a spell firing. Her breathing was hard and her body felt like it was shaking.

      She desperately looked around the area, hoping to find someone she could go with. Someone that could help her.

       But she had no one.

      Because her father didn't come to event. Fred and George were no where to be seen. Luna had just left with her father. She had just watched the golden trio apparate to who knows where.

       Ophelia was alone.

      Sure, she could go to Mr. and Mrs. Weasley, but she didn't know them well enough. Or maybe Tonks, yeah 'she's nice' Ophelia thought.

      She pulled herself out of her long thoughts as she began to push pass people, trying to get to Nymphadora.

       Though a yelp flew out of her as a hand pulled her back.

        Her vision went crazy as she felt her body began to twist.

       Then everything went black.

       Ophelia felt like she was being pulled in all different directions. Her heart was practically beating in her ears.

        She opened her mouth to scream, but nothing would come out.

         Then it stopped.

      Ophelia's ears rang as she tried to catch her breath. Her head shot to all different directions as she tried to figure out where she was.

      She was in a dark, large room. People she didn't recognize filled the area. Though as she turned her head to the side, she saw someone oddly familiar, Grarrick Ollivander.

      The man who sold a wand years ago to her.  But he looked different. Old, hurt, depressed. He was being held by someone in a dark cloak...'wait'

      A cold hand pushed itself on the back of her neck. Her breath hitched at the rough feeling.

      Her eyes widen at the extremely loud crackle of a laugh.

      "She's even more pretty then you described, Draco."

        Bellatrix came into her view, walking a little too close to her.

        Ophelia's felt her heartbeat out of her chest. She tried to look around the room, but whoever was holding her stop that from happening.

        She flicked her eyes to her side view. All she saw was a flash of blond. That's all she needed. She knew where she was.

        "Take Oliverander back to the dungeons, leave Woodlock." Lestrange waved off the guy holding the old man before turning her attention back to Ophelia.

       "W-Why am I here?" She tried to sound brave. Like she wasn't terrified or weak. The mans hand pushed harder into her neck.

        Bellatrix gave her a wicked grin "Your friends with Potter, aren't you?"

       She furrowed her eyebrows "I-I-"

       "It's a yes or no question." Lestrange stopped right in front of her. Ophelia felt her self trying to lean away.

      "Yes." She muttered under her breath.

      "Lovely." Belltrix crackled. "Avery, let go of the girl would you?"

       Ophelia's eyes got big 'Avery?'

       She felt the hand pull away. Just before Lestrange grabbed her, she made eye contact with her Slytherin Prince. He looked away immediately. Like he was ashamed. Like he wanted to yell at the Death Eaters to stop, but he couldn't. He was afraid.

      "Now, now, don't be shy," Bellatrix aggressively pulled her out to the middle of the room. "I think introductions are appropriate don't you think?"

      "Uh-"

      "This everybody," Lestrange started, looking around the room, still gripping hard into her arm "Is Ophelia Woodlock," Laughter filled the room "This dirty Half-blood, sent a letter to this very Manor a few weeks ago."

      Woodlock clenched her jaw.

     She turned her attention back to Ophelia "I know you are friends with Harry," her voice was hushed "Tell me where him and his little friends are."

       Ophelia gulped "I don't know-"

       It was all happening to soon.

      She was pushed onto the hard floor. Bellatrix towing over her. Ophelia being asked questions she didn't know the answer too, Lestrange kicking her for not knowing.

     Draco was standing next to his mother. He was looking away, he couldn't bare it. His girlfriend, his everything, was being tortured in front of him. And it felt like it was his fault.

Bellatrix kicking, stepping, and spiting questions, after questions at Ophelia. Woodlock felt hopeless, she could barely hear what Lestrange was saying to her over her own cries of pain and fear.

      Ophelia felt hot tears prick into her eyes. "I-I don't know anything, I'm s-sorry." She whimpered as she stared up at the Leatrange.

      "Weak." She spat "Avery take her to the dungeons. I'll be down later." Her tone was bored.

       Ophelia's breath hitched as the tall man walked over to her. He aggressively grabbed a hold of her arm, pulling her up from the floor. A dry sob rolled out of her mouth as he began to drag her out of the room.

-

      The ground was cold. There was barley any light.

      Ophelia's back pressed against the stone wall. Her knees were hugged to her chest.

      Her once stunning red dress had been dirt and dust covered from the air in the dungeon.

      Her right glasses lens had a crack down the middle from Bellatrix kicking her. Her stomach burned from the bruises and cuts. She never thought she would say this, but she wanted to go home.

      The dungeon wasn't really your average cell. It was opened space, she couldn't really see the other people who had gotten kidnapped because of the lighting. The ground was a hard grey cement. The only entrance lead to the stair case to the main hallways but it was locked, and being watched by someone at the top step.

      It had been at least 2 hours since she had gotten taken. She was starving and had a ranging headache.

      She gently closed her eyes. Taking in deep breaths.

breath in and out, in and out...

       She flinched at the sound of the screeching door opening.

      "Ophelia?" A hushed voice called, making her eyes snap open. "Hey," The voice murmured. A flash of blond hair came into view.

      She tilted her head slightly as a weak smile came onto her face.

     Draco knelt down in front of her. "Hey," he mumbled again, placing his hands on her knees "I thought I told you not to write?" His voice was barley above a whisper.

      "I know," she rasped "But I just missed you so much," she choked up as she looked into his grey blood shot eyes. "Have you been crying?" Her voice was scratchy.

      Draco cleared his throat "No," he lied. "But I'm going to get you out of here, soon." He placed a hand on her cheek "I'll figure something out."

      She nodded, melting into his touch. "How did you get down here?" She asked softly.

       "I told the guard that Bellatrix told me to come down to check on all the prisoners."

        She laughed lightly, though her eyes became glossy "je t'aime."

        Draco smiled "je t'aime." He looked down at her torn up dress "You look pretty," he said "I didn't think you would go to the weasel wedding."

        She shrugged. "I felt like I needed to get out of the house." she gulped "Clearly I should have stayed home."

        "No shit," Malfoy chuckled and kept his gaze on her face.

         "Do they know about us now?"

        His thumb creased her cheek. He shrugged his shoulders "I lied and told them that you were just obsessed with me and that you write letters all the time." A smug look came onto his face.

        She scoffed and hit his chest "Rude."

       "It was the safest option."

      They stayed silent for a moment, just looking into each other's eyes. "I'm sorry." She whispered "I wasn't thinking."

      He shook his head "Whats done is done." He sighed "What matters now is getting you out of here."

      She nodded as he tucked a piece of hair behind her ear.

      "I need to get back upstairs." He muttered annoyed. He looked at her for a moment before pushing his lips onto her chapped ones. "Merlin, I've missed this." He mumbled onto her mouth before pulling away. She smiled softly as he slowly stood up. "I love you." He murmured as he turned away.

      Leaving Ophelia with her thoughts. Her eyes closed again.

      It was all happening too soon.

~
ahhh i made another draco fan fic called falling again so go check that out if you want

-

French line:

I love you (je t'aime)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

19.6K 1.5K 16
[COMPLETED] You're a nurse who works as a nanny. You've been in love with Draco Malfoy your whole life, but you never had the courage to tell him wha...
shifted By <3

Fanfiction

114K 5K 79
a girl dreamt of attending hogwarts. one day she learns how to shift. shifting realities, to hogwarts. it's magical. it's everything she ever wanted...
100K 1.6K 37
WARNING: SEXUAL SCENES, STRONG LANGUAGE ! If you're too young please don't read this -=- Disclaimer: I don't own the original Harry Potter characters...
294K 7.9K 63
Anna Green's life was going just fine before he came along. Her friendship with the golden trio and Ginny Weasley was family-like. She loved having f...