𝐀𝐧𝐲 𝐋𝐚𝐬𝐭 𝐖𝐨𝐫𝐝𝐬? (...

By clashgirl07

!!Completed!! After being held captive for months by the league of villains, you manage to escape and make it... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68

14

33.4K 1.3K 5.2K
By clashgirl07

The smoke was coming closer, it was obviously not natural. You grabbed Aoyama and ran deeper into the forest.

They're trying to block our way out, by forcing everyone into the center of the woods, I need to find a way to isolate myself and get their attention away from the other students.

Aoyama was shaking. "Would you please inform me of what is going on I don't think-"

Suddenly a voice sounded in your head

"Everyone, two villains attacked us and there are more coming. Everyone retreat to camp immediately. We're regrouping. Do not engage any enemies."

"Shit shit shit" you looked around frantically. "Ok listen to me sparkle boy, I need you to shoot a laser beam into the sky from our position."

He looked at you as if you were insane. "But- but that will alert the villains to our exact location."

You nodded. "Right after you do that I'm going to speed you to another location. You need to find all the students you can and get them to find a way out of here. Whatever you do, do not come back to this spot."

He still seemed confused. "What exactly are you planning on doing? Wouldn't it be easier for you to speed around the forest and gather all of the students so that we can work together in large numbers?"

Your breathing was shallow, and you shook your head. "Listen, they aren't here for any of you guys. Just get away from me and you'll be safe."

He looked ready to argue again but you cut him off before he spoke. "Goddamnit just listen to what I'm telling you! Shoot the laser now!"

He shut his eyes and took a deep breath. The laser shot from his stomach, lighting up the sky through the smoke.

When it was done you grabbed his arm and ran. You spotted a group of people in the distance and stopped near them.

"Y/N, Aoyama! Oh, thank goodness you two are ok. We just managed to get gas masks to everyone stuck in the smoke but it seems that it came to an end around here." Yaoyorozu was holding a bunch of masks and a boy from class B was with her. "Let's go we need to try and make it back to camp!"

Emotion swelled in your chest, you refused to be the reason for any of your friends getting hurt.

You pushed Aoyama forwards and looked at Yaoyorozu. "Please make sure that you guys get to safety. I'll be fine. Do not follow or try to find me."

Concern stretched across her features, but you had already begun running back.

Mandalay's voice echoed through your head once again as you made it back to the clearing.

"Everyone in class A and class B in the name of the pro hero eraser head you are granted permission to engage in combat. He says to use your training, you may engage these villains, and don't hold back. You know why they're here."

That last line was for you. Nobody else could have reason to suspect why the villains were attacking.

You smiled and allowed the full strength of your power to come rushing to the surface.

You threw an explosion into the air above.

"Come and get me assholes!"
—————————————————-
Bakugous POV:

He was running down a path with Todoroki. Excitement pumping through his veins.

He was ready to take those villains down. He knew why they were here, and he refused to let them accomplish their goal.

But as he was running, a web of blades shot forward. Todoroki created an ice wall to block them.

"Don't rush into this carelessly!"

"I can take care of myself!"

The blade villain began speaking in a hoarse voice.

"Have to keep going.. have to work.. have to do my job." He growled and more blades shot from his body.

Bakugou jumped forwards. "I don't care what anyone says-"

Another ice wall formed in front of him as the blades missed his body by only an inch.

Todoroki gasped as the villain managed to dodge his ice attack. "Damn it! He's good at moving through the terrain with his quirk."

"This freak looks like a scrawny little sidekick to me! Just a weak-" The realization hit him. "He's a distraction."

Todoroki looked up. "What? How could this possibly be a distraction?"

"These villains aren't here for us. They're trying to keep us from grouping together, and protecting their real target."

But nobody else was aware that you were who they were after.

The villain pulled himself closer and spoke again. "Show me... show me your exquisite flesh!"

Todoroki grunted as he shifted the weight of the student he was carrying on his back. "We can't start fires around here, the flames will spread! Everyone could die if we aren't careful do you understand?!"

"Yeah I get it I'm not stupid!"

But then he heard a noise. Looking up, in the distance he saw an explosion light up the sky.

His eyes widened.

"She'd better not be doing what I think she is. There's no way she's that stupid!"

Todoroki pointed at the villain. "He's retreating!"

Bakugou ran forward. "Do not let him get away!"

He jumped up and blasted the villain near his head. Not much damage was done, but it got his attention.

Todoroki shot more ice as the villain began shooting a volley of blades towards the group.

"You can't blast him like that it's too dangerous!"

"If I light the trees on fire just cover them with ice!"

"The fire could impair my vision I may not be able to see the damage!"

As they both turned back to face the villain once more, a rumbling came from behind them, and through the dust, he saw Shoji running with Deku in his arms. "Bakugou, Todoroki one of you give us some light!"

Just then something blasted into the villain, taking him down completely. In the sky was Tokoyami, shrouded in his dark shadow, but he looked afraid as if it was out of control.

Todoroki lit up his fireside and Bakugou created an explosion in his hands. Aiming towards dark shadow the brightness began to grow, and the shadow began to shrink.

After a moment Tokoyami collapsed onto the ground.

Bakugou scoffed. "And once again, I'm a terrible matchup for you bird boy."

Tokoyami looked up. "Thanks, you saved me"

Todoroki walked to the fallen villain. "We could barely defend against that guy but you beat him instantly."

Shoji began speaking to Tokoyami in a soft voice. But everyone went quiet as footsteps were heard from the side, coming closer.

Everyone took a defensive position, but it was Yaoyorozu and Aoyama who broke through the tree line.

Todoroki sighed, "Oh good, you guys are ok."

Deku spoke up. "We need to get back to camp it's the safest place if Vlad King and Mr. Aizawa have regrouped there.

But Bakugou wasn't listening. He frantically searched the group and the area they had come from.

"Where is she?"

Everyone looked over to him.

He walked up and grabbed Aoyama by the collar of his shirt. "She was your partner right?! Why isn't she with you?!"

His eyes widened. "She-she separated herself from us. She made us promise not to follow!"

Bakugous breathing became heavy. "YOU IDIOTS!"

Todoroki placed a hand on his shoulder as Deku lifted up his head. "What's wrong Kaachan? Are you talking about Y/N? I'm sure she's fine I mean she can just speed herself back to camp."

Bakugou shook his head. "No you guys don't get it. They're here for her! She separated from you guys to keep you safe so she could lure them all to where she was."

He looked back at Aoyama. "That was your damn light beam earlier wasn't it? You made a beacon to lead them right to her!"

Everyone's eyes went wide.

Yaoyorozu spoke first. "Why would they want her? I mean she's talented and all but-"

"Now is not the time for questions! You, sparkle boy, take us back to where you two were!"

"But she told us not to follow"

"I DONT GIVE A DAMN WHAT SHE TOLD YOU, IF THOSE VILLAINS GET THEIR HANDS ON HER AGAIN IT'LL BE BAD NEWS FOR ALL OF US!"

Todoroki furrowed his brows. "Again?"

"Now is not the time icy hot" He grabbed Aoyama again. "I don't care if you nerds don't want to fight, but you are taking me back, now."
————————————————

Y/N POV

You heard him before you saw him, and threw up a wall from the ground as flames blasted towards where you stood.

"It's been too long little one." Dabi stepped out from behind a tree, followed by one other.

"Good to see ya again Y/N!" The voice changed. "We're gonna hurt you so bad, you might as well give up now."

Twice.

He had been one of the more friendly villains during your captivity. But that didn't change the situation at hand, you needed to take him down so that he couldn't clone himself or Dabi.

You stepped out from behind the wall. "I'll have to disagree with you zombie man, I don't think it's been long enough."

He smiled. "Twice is right you know. It would make things much better for you if you simply came with us now. Nobody else has to get hurt."

Nobody else? Have others been hurt?

You took a dramatic deep breath. "Oh you see I would, but you know me. I don't give up easily."

Blue flames flashed in his hands. "I was hoping you'd say that. I much prefer to take you by force."

You smiled. "I'd love to see you try."

A volley of flames shot towards you, and you managed to use your quirk to reappear behind him. "Missed me." You put your hands on the side of his head and sent thousands of volts of electricity coursing through.

But instead of resisting, he began to melt and eventually was only a pile of mud.

"Twice damn you."

You sped to where he stood and slammed your elbow into the back of his neck, hoping to knock him down. But the move seemed to barely affect him as he grabbed your arm in an attempt to lock you in his grasp.

You felt your skin heat as the defensive properties of your fire ability began to flare.

"Ow!" Twice dropped his hold on you as you appeared a few feet away.

You heard a sound coming from above and you rolled out of the way as a small object was thrown to where you stood.

"Come on out Compress! Too scared to fight me face to face?"

As Mr. Compress began his landing, Twice ran towards you. You sent a blast in each direction hearing them hit their targets as the two villains were thrown back.

You felt a tingling sensation on the back of your neck and jumped to the side before the flames could touch you.

Landing in a crouch you sent a chunk of Earth hurtling to where Dabi had made another appearance. A sound came from above and you shot your arm up, using the air to push Compress from the path he had been taking.

You were panting trying to figure the location of each enemy. Flames shot up your body as you looked around.

"Giving up so easily? Wheres the rest of your team huh? Or did they only send the disposable ones?"

Another marble came hurtling towards you and you stopped it in mid-air and threw it off into the woods.

Footsteps came from all around.

They're trying to overwhelm me.

You sent a blast in one direction, jumping back as another burst of flames came from in front of you. Twice came running towards you and you used his momentum to knock his legs out from under him. Compress came flying from above you and you caught him in the air.

The trees surrounding the area were all burning, and the fire was spreading. You threw Compress onto the ground and sent a burst of electricity into his body.

Out of nowhere, a weight was on your back, and then she appeared. Holding a knife to your throat.

"Ugh Y/N I can't believe you left like that!" Toga spoke in a pouty voice. "I thought we were friends! It was so rude when you just ran away without even saying goodbye."

You stopped the electricity and began to heat your skin, but her knife pressed down. "Well that's not very nice, is it? I don't want to hurt you but if you try that again I'm gonna have to cut."

"Threatening me? I thought you said we were friends." You teleported to the side and Toga landed on the ground.

She gasped. "I didn't know you could do that! That's a pretty cool trick."

You tilted your head and smirked.

She jumped towards you and you threw her out of the way. Quickly you turned as Twice was sneaking up behind you, and hit him with a blast.

To your side, someone grabbed your arm and you activated the defense ability of your fire.

But the villain didn't let go. "You think I cant handle a little burn?"

You tried to throw him off of you but his grip was too strong. The other villains began to close in.

They were spread too far apart from each other so you couldn't hit them with an explosion.

I don't have a choice, I can't let them take me again.

As your skin burned hotter you threw a chunk of earth towards Twice, hitting him in the chest. You sent a blast to your side at the same time as you threw Toga into the treeline. You let out a cry as you sent flames out of your body, in every direction.

You could feel the power overtaking your body. It was tearing out from within you. The four villains were lying on the ground, one had been a clone and simply left another puddle of mud.

But then you heard a noise. A gasp came from behind a bush to your side, you knew who it was.

And you let your guard down.

Just for a moment. You turned and saw your classmates, fear in their eyes, watching you from where they hid.

And then you heard a voice. "SONIC MOVE!"

But it came too late. A vortex opened from behind you.

And the chains wrapped around your wrists.

The power that had just been overtaking your body, was suddenly gone. It was being drained from every inch of you. You thrashed as the person behind you leaned close.

"I warned you that playing with fire was dangerous."

You screamed you kicked, you used every ounce of energy you had to fight against your captor.

Dabi laughed as you struggled. "You didn't really think you could beat us right? I've always admired your confidence little one, but confidence alone does not allow you to win in a fight."

You tried to bite his hand, but he grabbed you by the back of your neck, hard.

Twice began walking towards where you were held, holding Compress and Toga in each of his arms. They were both unconscious and burnt. Twice didn't look too great either.

You threw your head back and Dabi loosened his grip in surprise. You ran as fast as you could in the direction opposite of where you had seen your classmates hiding. But another vortex opened in front of you and you stopped fast, falling onto the ground.

Dabi stepped through. Wiping blood off of his face using his sleeve.

"Well, that wasn't very nice of you."

He grabbed you by the throat and you felt his flames burning into your skin. You let out a strangled cry as he pulled you towards the vortex.

You were screaming and kicking, trying to do anything to keep this from happening again.

And then, right as you were about to be pulled through, a sheet of ice was shot from the side, and Yaoyorozu came running out with weapons in hand. Todoroki knocked the other villains to the side and came racing towards you.

But you could tell it was too late.

Something rammed into you and you were pushed to the side, landing hard on the ground.

You looked up in surprise.

Just to see Bakugou being pulled through the vortex.

"NO!" You used the last of your strength to push forward.

But he was gone.

Multiple other vortexes opened around the clearing, and Twice, Toga and Compress were pulled through by those on the other side.

You collapsed onto the ground and broke down sobbing.

---------------------------------------------------

Bakugous POV (minutes earlier)

As Aoyama led the way back to where he had seen you last, anxiety began to pulse through him.

He knew you were good, damn you were better than good, but there was no way you could take on all of those villains on your own.

As he continued running, Aoyama slowed down.

"What the hell are you doing?"

He looked afraid. "Those trees, up ahead, the ones that are burning. That is where she had me send up the beacon.

Damn, so it had already started.

Todoroki ran up next to him and addressed the group. "Alright Shoji, you need to take Tokoyama and Midoriya back to camp, they are too weak to fight any longer." Shoji nodded. "Aoyama you go with them, no offense but I can't see you being of any use to us."

That was all he needed to hear. The group of them ran in the opposite direction, and Bakugou looked toward Yaoyorozu and Todoroki.

"The two of you should go too, things won't be pretty up here."

Yayorozu began moving forward with a determined look on her face. "She's my friend. I won't leave her."

Todorki looked back to the clearing. "I may not know her too well, but nobody deserves to face a fight like that alone."

The three of them began to run, but as they got close they were stopped in their tracks.

You were standing in the center of the clearing, flames covering your body. As the villains came running towards you, you sent out explosions and were throwing people to the side without touching them.

You threw a man to the ground and electricity shot from your hands into him.

Todorki crouched behind a bush, Bakugou and Yaoyorozu followed suit.

Todorki spoke first. "How the hell is she using all of those different quirks?"

Yaoyorozu was wide-eyed. "She-she just took down three different villains at once."

The three of them looked back towards the battle, and Bakugou saw something that caused fear to ice through his veins.

You had been caught, the villain had grabbed hold of you and your defense didn't seem to be working.

But something changed in your demeanor.

Flames came blasting from your body along with debris flying everywhere, your skin was quite literally glowing.

"This doesn't look good."

Bakugou whipped his head to Todoroki. "What? She's completely overpowering him!"

Todoroki shook his head. "Look at her, her body isn't built to handle this much power at once."

He looked back towards you and it was true. You seemed to be in a lot of pain, and after all the villains were down you stumbled a bit.

Yaoyorozu gasped, and your head turned to where the three of them watched.

Something opened behind you, and a villain stepped out... holding chains.

No.

"SONIC MOVE!" But he was too late.

Bakugou watched as the chains closed around your wrists and your power seemed to disappear.

Watching you struggle in vain was probably one of the worst things he had ever seen.

He began moving, prepared to do anything. But Todorki put his arm out to block his path.

"If you value your life, let me go Icy Hot."

Todoroki shook his head. "If we go in now there won't be anything we can do. I'm sorry Bakugou

"She's not gonna make it."

Your screams echoed around the forest.

He watched as you threw your head back and began running, but the villain appeared again and grabbed you by the throat. He watched as he burned you, and he couldn't take it.

He pushed past Todoroki and ran towards you desperately.

He saw Todoroki sight and shoot a sheet of ice out, knocking the other three villains down.

Yaoyorozu was running too, but you were already almost gone. There was nothing they could do... unless.

In a moment of desperation, Bakugou pushed himself faster than before and rammed into your side.

As he began to fall the villain grabbed the back of his shirt.

"Not what we came for but I guess you'll do." And he was pulled through the vortex.

The last thing he heard was your screams.

-------------------------------------------------------------

Told you guys it was gonna start getting good!

The next chapter is going to be insane, prepare yourselves.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

218 20 10
A teenage girl finds herself transported into a world of superpowers. This unprecedented arrival catches the attention of a hero organization, who ar...
524K 17.2K 53
STORY IS BEING REWRITTEN UNDER THE TITLE OF 'it began with you'. ---- 𝗦𝗵𝗲 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝗺𝗮𝗱𝗲 𝗼𝗳 𝗱𝗲𝘀𝘁𝗿𝘂𝗰𝘁𝗶𝘃𝗲 𝗺𝗮𝗴𝗶𝗰. Y/n was born int...
49.2K 1.4K 111
Y/n L/n,a girl with a powerful quirk, was dreaming to go into UA, living with her mother : Sana L/n, and her older brother Siji L/n. She had a very h...
675K 16.2K 98
(Y/N) (L/N). A fifteen year old girl who was known as the sweetest to all, never has a mean bone in her body, always faced the toughest times with a...