suffocation | dreamnotfound

By aha_al3x

in which dream would rather die a painful death by petals for his love, rather than pretend like it doesn't e... More

prologue ~ april 8th
april 10th
april 12th
april 13th
april 16th
april 21st
april 22nd
april 27th
may 1st
may 6th
may 13th/18th
may 20th
may 21st
may 27th
june 2nd
june 5th
june 9th
june 14th
june 15th
june 17th
june 18th
june 18th/20th
epilogue
the end :)

preface

10.8K 207 69
By aha_al3x

hello all! thank you so much for taking the time to read my work. i'm quite proud of this one, and i enjoyed writing it so i hope you guys will enjoy it too!

first of all, this is a no smut story. i am simply not comfortable with writing that, which is a personal preference.

second of all, dream and george said shipping fanfiction is okay! however, if they ever change their mind, i will abandon this piece as my intent is not to overstep my boundaries as a fan.

third, this is a hanahaki disease fanfiction, so if vomiting and/or death is triggering to you, please stay safe!! i love you all and want you to take care of yourself and there will be many more fanfictions out there for you.

lastly, i switch between using their minecraft usernames to their real names in order to establish intimacy between the characters. hopefully this isn't confusing for you guys!

please don't repost my work!

enjoy your time reading!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

59.2K 2.9K 20
It was just Dream and Sapnap when the apocalypse began, when the entire country flipped upside down and they were thrown into a life of killing and s...
157K 4.3K 21
Anxiety comes creeping back into George's life from his childhood. Thinking he can handle it on his own, he doesn't tell anyone. That plan goes out...
10.7K 285 47
When George starts doubting his life after a long while of being okay. When Dream doesn't know how to help him and remain mentally stable himself. W...
110K 5.6K 12
!!!READ TEXT BACK FIRST!!! WARNING: Some chapters may contain triggering/disturbing material, and depersonalization. Reader discretion is advised. Ge...