[BTS Jimin FF] Genetical

By TaizenYoung

A BTS Jimin fanfiction. Y/N is a young girl who was bred in a laboratory. She has no experience with the out... More

Episode 1
Episode 2
Episode 3
Episode 4
Episode 5
Episode 6
Episode 7
Episode 8
Episode 9
Episode 10
Episode 11
Episode 12
Episode 13
Episode 14
Episode 15
Episode 16
Episode 17
Episode 18
Episode 19
Episode 20
Episode 21
Episode 23

Episode 22

454 27 12
By TaizenYoung

Y/N's P.O.V.

Again I looked out at the sea and the approaching ships.

Y/N: "You should also get yourself to safety now ..."

I heard him laughing softly next to me.

Jimin: "Why should I? Do you think I couldn't handle this alone?"

Y/N: "There are many. You would just be in my way."

Jimin's laugh died away when he turned to me and looked at me.

Jimin: "Better be careful not to get in my way ..."

Mara and three other men came running to us.

Mara: "Sir, three ships are coming to the island. It doesn't seem to be any of our people."

Jimin: "I already know. Hide outside the house, we're going to surprise these guys and ambush them."

Mara: "But, sir. There will probably be too many."

Y/N: "Let them all come to the island first before we attack. I'll take care of one of their ships ... You will notice when the opportunity to attack comes. But the most important thing is ... Don't get in my way..."

Mara and the men looked at me in amusement.

Mara: "I'm sorry ma'am, but I don't think you're here in the position of giving orders."

Jimin: "Listen to Y/N. Don't  get in her way. Got it?"

Mara: "Yes, but ..."

Jimin: "Now go and hide. It won't be long before they will be here."

Mara nodded, but didn't look enthusiastic. She looked at me again skeptically and then went out with the other men. I was just about to leave the house when he pulled me close and kissed me.

Jimin: "I don't want you to go out there."

Y/N: "There are too many, you won't make it without me. And you should really better stay away from me. Otherwise it could be really dangerous for you. I .. I don't want to hurt you ..."

Jimin: "What exactly are you going to do?"

Y/N: "I'll hide under the pier and go on one of the ships as soon as most of them are on the island. I'm pretty sure that one of the ships will stay behind as cover. And this is exactly the ship I'll attack first ."

Jimin: "Y/N, you can't overwhelm a ship full of men on your own."

I looked down and avoided his gaze.

Y/N: "That's what I was made for, Jimin ..."

Jimin cupped my face with his hands.

Jimin: "Y/N, I love you and I don't want you ..."I interrupted him.

Y/N: "Jimin ... it's in my nature. I'm a born killer and I have to kill ... otherwise my life wouldn't make sense."

Jimin pressed me against the wall with his body.

Jimin: "No ... that's not true. I'll give your life a new meaning ..."

We heard a whistle from outside that signaled that the ships were already very close.I looked Jimin straight in the eyes.

Y/N: "No matter what you are about to see ... please don't think badly of me ..."

Without any effort I get out of his grip and ran to the dock. Halfway there, I was already in the shadows and I was sure, that Jimin had already lost sight of me.

I went silently into the water and swam under the pier. My gaze wandered once more to the beach. I could easily see Jimin in the dark. He was hiding in a large bush a little further away from the house.

Two of the three ships docked at the pier and several dozen men stormed the island. I took the opportunity and dived deep below the surface of the water. Unobtrusively, I dived to the third ship, which was still anchored a little further off in the bay. Silently I pulled myself to the deck of the ship and crept across the ship. Despite the full lighting of the ship, I made it into the engine room unnoticed. I crept right behind a man when an idea occurred to me. When I entered the noisy machine room, I manipulated the motor to create a short circuit.

All lights of the ship went out and a few moments later three men came into the now dark machine room. A pleasant feeling flowed through my body. The excitement of chasing ... killing someone ... got my pulse racing. My eyes glowed eerily in the darkness as I approached the three men silently and with a gentle smile.

Jimin's P.O.V.

Y/N hadn't even reached the pier when I lost sight of her. I had been watching her the whole time but suddenly she was gone. A few minutes passed until two of the ships docked and many men stormed the island. The men approached the beach house as if they wanted to attack it at any moment when suddenly something happened. The lights of the third ship that was anchored in the bay suddenly flickered and went out.

All eyes were on the ship when suddenly dreadful screams could be heard. My eyes widened in horror. These screams sounded terrified. The screams grew louder until they suddenly died out completely and everything went quiet.

The men who were now on the beach and in front of the house looked confused and scared. They were obviously undecided what to do. Some of them went back to the ships, but before they could enter one of them, chaos broke out on the second ship. Shots could be heard and now the first men began to storm the beach house.

Those who ran to the ships suddenly stopped. Y/N jumped from the three meter high deck of the ship onto the dock and landed lightly in a crouch. Her black long hair hung wet in front of her face. Slowly she turned her head to the men standing on the beach staring at her. Her glowing eyes shimmered ominously through her hair. Only when she slowly got up could you see that she was holding a shotgun in her right hand, which was aimed at the ground, and in her left hand she was holding a handgun. As soon as the men saw the guns they started to shoot and my breath caught.

I blinked, and that was when Y/N was gone. The next moment she appeared much closer to the men and pulled one of them into a bush. Seconds later, the man's screams were drowned out by the gunfire. The other men began to fire madly into the bushes.

That was when my people started shooting at the attackers. Here and there one of the attackers was suddenly dragged into the bushes and disappeared. I jumped out of hiding too and grabbed the first guy and shot him right away. It didn't take long for the attackers to recognize me and focus more on me as I was probably their main target. In the meantime I was looking for cover behind a palm tree when suddenly I was surrounded. One of the men came up to me, pointing his gun menacingly at me. Slowly, I raised my hands when I saw a threatening pair of lightning eyes right in the bushes behind the men.

Jimin: "Who is sending you?"

Man: "Greetings from Mr. Wang, Mr. Park. But what interests me much more is who or what the hell killed all my men on the ship?"

An evil grin spread across my face.

Jimin: "Tell me, has Mr. Wang found any of the experiments?"

Man: "Why do you want to know? Shouldn't you worry about the fact that you are about to die?"

It only took a few seconds for the expression on the man's face to change and he seemed to understand. Frightened, he looked around and noticed that his men who had just stood around him had all disappeared. Y/N had pulled the men one after the other silently into a bush. When the man pulled his face away from me for a moment, Y/N suddenly stood right by my side. I winced violently, but could suppress a scream. When the man looked at me again, Y/N stole the weapon from his hand with a single gesture. Y/N's presence alone was enough to give me goose bumps.

Man: "What ... what the hell is this thing?" Stuttering, the man backed away from her.

Jimin: "May I introduce, this is Y/N." The man looked at me questioningly.

Man: "Y/N? Who the hell is Y/N? Stop playing Park Jimin and finally see that your time has come."

The man drew a knife and wanted to attack me, but it didn't work out. He fell to the ground screaming when Y/N broke his wrist so easily and stole the knife from him. He yells again as Y/N slowly braced the knife into his chest, close by his heart. The expression on Y/N's face was completely blank as she pressed the knife into the man's flesh. There was no anger and no pleasure there, just absolute emptiness as if she were remote-controlled.  I lowered my gun and couldn't do anything but watch Y/N slowly kill the man. I had seen many people die and many times I was even the cause of their death, but when I watched her kill this man my whole body started shaking.

Y/N bent over the man like a lurking animal. Her glowing eyes sparkled ominously in the dark as she slowly turned her face to me. When she slowly raised from the body and looked at me, she still had the knife in her hand. The metallic blade in her hand shimmered in the moonlight as she slowly moved towards me.

Mara: "Sir, watch out! She is dangerous! Get away from her!" "

Mara suddenly came limping to my side and had her assault rifle pointed at Y/N the whole time.

Jimin: "Mara ... it's okay. That's Y/N."

Mara stood in front of me.

Mara: "No sir. This is one of those goddamn experiments. She's not human."

Jimin: "Mara .. listen to me. This is Y / N, she may be one of those experiments, but she's also the girl we know. She won't be a threat to us. Now put the gun down, Mara."

Mara: "Sir, we don't know anything about this girl. The only thing we know is that she's a goddamn killer. She's a monster ..."

Y/N took a step towards us and Mara immediately raised her gun. The next moment Y/N took another step and Mara opened fire on Y/N.

Jimin: "Mara, NO!"

I grabbed Mara's gun but Y/N was much faster. She grabbed Mara by the throat and lifted her off the floor with one hand. Choking and gasping for breath, Mara dropped the gun. Y/N was about to strangle Mara.

Jimin: "Y/N ... put Mara down ..." *calm voice*

Y/N made no move to listen to me. Mara's eyes were already rolling in her head and she barely moved.

Jimin: "Y/N ... please ..." *now with a trembling voice*

I gently put a hand on her shoulder. Her sinister eyes met my gaze. She had dropped any masquerade and now you could clearly see who she really was. But there was not only this creepy creature who longed to hunt and kill, but there was also the girl who had saved my life, who had protected my mother and who could be warm-hearted. She was also the girl who could be so gentle and see the world through the eyes of a child who was curious.

Mara was about to lose consciousness.

Jimin: "Y/N ... please let go of Mara ..." * pleading *

Slowly I put my arms around Y/N's body and put my head on her shoulder. I hid my face in the crook of her neck and pulled her close to me. Seconds later she let go of Mara, who fell to the ground and gasped for air. Y/N's breathing was way too fast and she didn't return my hug.

Y/N: "Jimin ... let go of me ... you are putting yourself in danger ..." *monotonous voice*

I didn't really want to let go of her, but I felt how tense she was and I remembered her words that I should listen to her if she wanted to keep her distance. I let go of her slowly and she backed away immediately. Without being able to run after her, she disappeared into the darkness. I called her several times but she didn't answer.

Mara tried to get up slowly and I gave her a hand to help her up.

Mara: "Sir, ... please don't get me wrong. But this girl is a threat. She's out of control."

I was still staring into the darkness where Y/N had disappeared.

Mara: "Sir?"

Sighing, I turned to her and froze. When I looked behind Mara, I saw dozens of bodies lying on the beach. One of the ships had capsized on the beach and red blood was running into the sea on the side of the ship. I had seen a lot before but this was a bloodbath. I had read the documentation about the experiments but I never thought that Y/N was so dangerous.

Mara: "We should leave the island immediately ..."

I didn't answer her, but stayed where I was.

Mara: "If we hurry ..."

My gaze burned coldly into her eyes. Did she really want to leave Y/N on the island?

Jimin: "You can prepare everything. I will stay here and wait for Y/N." * cold voice *

With these words I sent Mara away and continued to wait for Y/N.

Y/N's P.O.V.

When Jimin hugged me, I came back to my senses. But I knew that I was still not fully under control. Everything in me was tingling with excitement and it was very difficult for me to let go of Mara. My pulse was pounding in my ears and I was still in a kind of trance. I had to get out of here as soon as possible so I wouldn't endanger Jimin. After breaking free from Jimin's hug, I ran into the dark and just tried to get as far away from Jimin as possible. It didn't take long until I reached the other end of the island. I stopped in the sand just before the water and sank to my knees. I pulled my hair with my hands and tried to get a clear thought. I felt like someone who was addicted to drugs and was in rehab. Everything in me longed to kill more people. With a groan, I put my head between my knees and tried to calm down. It gave me physical pain to calm down and I ended up curling up in the sand.

Images of how I killed the men flared up in front of my eyes and sent excited shivers down my spine. With all my might I tried to suppress the images and tried to calm down. All of my nerves were so sensitive that every touch felt like electric shocks to me. My senses were so extremely sharpened that I could hear, smell and see even the tiniest little thing. I could feel vibrations from movements of other living things in the air. Everything in me pointed to my prey. But I couldn't let this feeling continue if I didn't want to hurt those who were important to me.

It took almost an hour before I managed to calm down. Slowly, I got up and walked towards the beach house. I could smell the many dead bodies and all the blood from afar. Jimin was still standing in the same place where we were before. A strange feeling spread inside me. I couldn't tell what feeling it was, but it made me feel strange in my stomach and my pulse wanted to accelerate which I suppressed.

As soon as Jimin saw me he came running to me and pulled me into his arms. I was so much under control that I could return his hug. Without really thinking about it, I checked his pulse and body temperature. Fortunately, everything seemed to be fine. However, I had problems with the rush of emotions in me. I tensed up in Jimin's arms, which of course did not go unnoticed.

Jimin: "Is everything okay? Try to relax, I'm with you."

Y/N: "Is Mara okey?"

Jimin put his forehead against my forehead so that the tips of our noses touched. That touch relaxed me a lot.

Jimin: "Mara is ok. Don't worry."

We stood together like that for quite a while until Jimin kissed me lovingly.

Jimin: "The ship should be ready to cast off. Let's get out of here."

He led me to the ship we had come with and together we went on board. Mara didn't let me out of her eyes and when I wanted to go to her to apologize, she raised her hands defensively.

Mara: "Just stay away from me!"

After Jimin had brought me into the bedroom, he left the room again to speak to Mara. Some of our own people had died in the fight and so only Mara, another guard, the service staff and the captain were alive. I could hear Jimin talking to Mara about me.

Jimin: "You won't say a word about Y/N to others, do you understand? I'll talk to the other staff in a moment. If any of them say a word about her ... I'll hunt and kill that person ... "

Mara: "The captain and the service staff saw nothing except for the many dead bodies on the beach. I don't think they know what happened."

Jimin: "Nobody is allowed to find out about Y/N. That has to be kept top secret."

Mara: "Yes, I see ... How did you find her?"

Jimin: "I didn't find her. She found me..."

Mara: "She is totally  different from what we imagined. Which of the experiments is she?"

Jimin: "Isn't that obvious? Y/N is Z2/2 ..."

Mara: "You mean Y/N is this ghost thing ?!" 

Jimin's voice suddenly turned into an angry growl.

Jimin: "Never call her thing again or you will regret it ..."

Mara: "Yes sir. I'm sorry sir."

I left the bedroom silently and went tothe two of them. Both winced when I suddenly stood next to them. Jimin immediatelypulled me close and looked coldly at Mara.

Y/N: "It's okay, Jimin. Mara isright. I'm not human and I can be very dangerous to you all at any time, even if I don'twant to. I'm sorry Mara that I hurt you."

Mara: "Why can't you control yourself?"

Y/N: "My instincts are not human. I have a strong huntinginstinct that makes me forget everything around me when ... hunting."Mara: "Can't you learn to control yourself?" A bitter smileappeared on my face.

Y/N: "It's in my genes. It is what I wascreated to be. My existence has only one reason. I exist to kill ..."

Jimin: "Enough of that. Y/N is human too and I want her to betreated that way. She won't be a threat to us." I wanted toanswer something but Jimin wouldn't let me speak.

Jimin: "Thistopic is kept absolutely secret or whoever reveals something will notsurvive. Now leave us alone Mara."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.9K 419 30
Hello guys!! i'm a youtuber and i do some fan fiction i hope you guys can subscribe me "Mingela fiction" Subscribe this is about jimin away from her...
860 84 16
"About story" An idol who is underworld mafia and who is also in love with an innocent girl and the girl is very stubborn and naughty who already in...
82.7K 3K 52
The Mafia King, Named Kim Taehyung, fell in love with a mysterious girl named Y/n. Will Y/N be able to fall for the Mafia? What's Y/n hiding? ...
5.9K 359 64
Jimin's parents were murdered when he was just a child. He sets on a journey to find the killer of his parents. Of coz being the heir to his dad's co...