Krishnaanuja: The Goddess Of...

By pratxyz

(On hold) The lady who was the apple of every one's eyes! The lady who was the sister of Great Balram Dau & S... More

Hello everyone!
Copyright
Happy days in Dwarka.
Friendship Blooms
Help out friends!
Hastinapura times.
Departure from Kanyakul.
Surprise!
Journey to Hastinapura.
Their first meet.
Blooming of Love❤️
The Challenge!
Towards Dwarka.
Rukshna: Rukmini & Krishna
Rukshna wedding❤️
Love is the greatest armour.
Panchal War
Sisters love ❣️
Love is in the air💞
Love in colours💗
Love Birds (Arsu)
Can't wait more 😍
Swinging includes love❤️
Separation of 5 Love Birds ❤️
Brother sister love 💙
Dushala's marriage
Arjun saved his love❤️
Happiness in Love ❤️
Arjun's love for Subhadra 💖
Saving Subhadra
Parthjaya ❤️
"I will never leave u"❤️
Farewell🎉
Love in the woods...
Separation
Lakshagriha🔥
Without u💔
Meeting at temple
Draupadi🔥
Pain of Arsu💔
Reaching Panchal
Draupadi Swayamvar
Unexpected disaster 😫
Every problem has a solution
The naughty lover ❤️
Devika💔
Yudhisthira's trick
Consoling Devika
Cover
Subhadra's feelings
Girls VS Boys
New book!!!!!
Destiny!
New Book!!
Justice!!!!
Teaser!
Heartbreak💔
Understanding each other
Abduction!!
Invitation!
Haldi Ceremony....
Marriage of our beloved❤️
The first night!
The Love filled Journey ❤️
First day in Hastinapur
Enchanted.

Unbreakable love ❤️

1.7K 86 58
By pratxyz

Next day all the guests arrived for the function held in Hastinapura. All the prince and princess woke up & got ready . Subhadra and Dushala also woke up. Dushala took bath & got ready.

" Subhu, take bath & get ready fast dear. Everyone will be waiting for u", said Dushala & left for Pandavas chamber. Subhadra nodded & started picking up the clothes that were scattered on the floor.

In Pandavas chamber:

" Pranam Chotti Maa, Pranam", Bhratashree greeted Dushala.

" Sukhi raho putri", blessed Kunti.

" Ayushmati Vavh behen", blessed Pandavas

" Dushala u are here, where is our sister Subhadra?", Nakul asked looking at Arjun. Arjun was waiting for the answer.

" She is in her room Bhrata Nakul. She is getting ready", said Dushala.

" Arjun, go & call my putri Subhadra", ordered Kunti.

Bheem, Nakul,Sahadeva & Dushala passed mischievous smiles.

In Subhadra's chamber,

Subhadra was picking up all the clothes. Suddenly Arjun reached her chamber. He saw her and thought," Matashree was wrong. What's her need to get ready? Without wearing shining clothes, she is not looking less than an Apsara. Without these shining clothes she had showers trillions of arrows to my heart. What will happen when she will wear shining clothes, what will be the condition of my heart?", He thought & went inside her chamber smiling.

" Good morning Princess Subhadra", greeted Arjun.

" Good morning Rajkumar", greeted Subhadra and looked at him.

" Subhadra, Matashree Kunti has called u to her chamber & had asked u get ready ", said Arjun.

" Ok Rajkumar, u can wait here, I'm changing my clothes & coming", said Subhadra & went towards her bathroom.

After sometime she came wearing a pink lehenga & jeweleries. She was looking heavenly beautiful.

Arjun couldn't take his eyes of from her.
" U look extremely beautiful Subhadra. I'm 200% sure, that the apsaras from Swarga Lok were feeling jealous by seeing ur beauty ", said Arjun.

Subhadra blushed heavily & said, " Ok now u stop Prince, let's go for the function".

Both of them smiled & left for the function.

When they reached at the function they found all the members of their family being gathered there. All the kings & princes from different countries have been gathered there. Seeing Subhadra, everyone got mesmerized by her beauty. Everyone started looking at her in a seductive way. Seeing this Arjun got angry. He pinned Subhadra in a nearby pillar.

" What are u doing Rajkumar?", Asked Subhadra.

" Rajkumari, I just warn u stay away from those princes & kings, especially from Duryodhan & Dushashan. Can't u see they are starting at u in a seductive way!", Said Arjun angrily.

" No, I can't see. Just leave me", said Subhadra angrily and left from there. Arjun was very sad by her behavior.

In the hall,

" Mamashree, look how beautiful Subhadra is looking" , said Duryodhan lust fully.

" Yes Bhratashree, her body is so juicy", smirked Dushashan.
Karn didn't like Duryodhan & Dushashan's words, because he had an brotherly affection towards her.

Subhadra went & took Pitamaha, King Dhritrashtra , Maharani Gandhari, Maharani Kunti , Guru Drona & Mahamantri Vidur's blessing. Everyone got happy by the way she talks.
Then she went towards Mama Shakuni.

" Pranam Mamashree", greeted Subhadra.

" Ayushmati Vavh putri", blessed Shakuni & gave an evil smile.

" Pranam Bhratashree Duryodhan", greeted Subhadra.

" Sukhi raho Behen", blessed Duryodhan giving a wicked smile.

" Pranam Bhratashree DUSHASHAN", greeted Subhadra.

" Khush raho ", blessed Dushashan and smiled lust fully.

" Pranam Angaraaj", greeted Subhadra.

" Sukhi Vavh behen", blessed Karn giving a sweet smile.
After that she went to Dushala and went towards the Temple. She

Suddenly 1 prince named Prince Aparajit,who was Sakha of Subhadra came near her.

( I have taken Aparajit as an imaginary character ).

" Good morning Princes, May I help u", said Aparajit.

" Of course , Prince, u can separate these flowers to different categories", said Subhadra, " Dushu, u go & check the decorations in the Temple".
She went towards the Temple. Arjun was also standing there searching for Subhadra.

" Dushala, u are here. Where is Subhadra?", Asked Arjun.

" Bhratashree, she is in the stairs of the Temple separating the flowers to different categories", replied Dushala & went inside the temple.

Arjun found Subhadra sitting with Aparajit & doing her work. Arjun became angry and went towards her and asked her smilingly," Rajkumari, may I help u", he asked & noticed Aparajit was watching Subhadra in a lust way.

" No need Prince. Prince Aparajit is helping me", replied Subhadra. Then she stood up & started going towards the next stair, suddenly Arjun caught her hands & pinned her to a pillar.
" I advice u Subhadra, plz don't work with Aparajit. He is a lust man. He is using it body for his entertainment", advised Arjun.

" U are feeling jealous prince. Now don't talk to me afterwards ", said Subhadra furiously & went. Arjun felt like a thunder passed across his heart. Subhadra also didn't feel good for her behavior.

In the evening:

It was evening. After completing veneration, everyone was coming inside the palace. Suddenly Arjun pinned Aparajit to a pillar & held his neck.
" I'm advising u Prince Aparajit, that if u will do any harm to Subhadra, then there will be no one worse than me", said Arjun furiously.

" Ok Prince, ur advice is command for me. I will not go to Subhadra anymore", replied Aparajit giving a wicked smile.
Then Arjun went towards his brother to accompany them.

" I will destroy Subhadra & Arjuna's life", thought Aparajit giving a wicked smile.

At night:

" Subhadra & Dushala, we heard that u can dance so well", said Nakul smiling.

" Yes sisters. Can u perform dance and entertain us", requested Yudhisthira.

" Ur wish is our command Bhratashree", said Subhadra & both of them started dancing. Everyone of them was impressed by their dance. Arjun couldn't take his eyes off from Subhadra. All of them Went to their chamber except Arjun, Subhadra & Dushala.

" Dushu, we must practice more to perform better tomorrow", said Subhadra.

" U practice I'm going to sleep 😴", said Dushala & went. Subhadra started practicing. Suddenly her legs slipped and she was going to fall down. Suddenly she found a strong arm holding her securingly. He was none other than Arjun. Both of them stated at each other for sometime, suddenly Subhadra felt awkward & got up.

" Thank u Prince", she said & left from there. Arjun smiled and left towards his chamber.

Subhadra went near the lake that was in front of the palace & sat there . She started playing with water. Aparajit was in the garden & sitting on a bench. Suddenly he noticed a beautiful girl & recognized that she was Subhadra. He went near her to take revenge of Arjun behaviour in the evening.

" Princess, what are u doing here?", Asked Aparajit.

Subhadra saw him & replied, " Nothing prince, just enjoying the nature".

" How romantic the night is", said Aparajit.

Subhadra nodded awkwardly. Then Aparajit came & sat close to her touching her body. Subhadra felt awkward & moved a little. Aparajit was trying to pull her to his embrace. Subhadra slapped him & said, " Have u became mad Prince?".

" No my heart's princess. Come to my embrace. Ur body is so juicy & is made for entertainment", said Aparajit lustfully.

Here in the palace Arjun was feeling awkward. His heart was telling that Subhadra is in danger.

Here near the lake , Aparajit was trying to kiss Subhadra's lips. Suddenly someone hit his mouth hardly . Blood started coming out from his mouth. He found it was Arjun.

" I have warned u to stay away from Subhadra", said Arjun furiously & was going to kill Aparajit suddenly he heard the sobbing sound of Subhadra. He went near her & wiped her tears. Finding chance, Aparajit ran away. Arjun saw him but didn't say anything and consoled Subhadra. Subhadra hugged him tightly. Arjun hugged her too. He felt like millions of roses are hugging him.

" I warned u Rajkumari, but u didn't listen me", said Arjun angrily.
Subhadra broke the hug & said, " Was it necessary prince to say such rude words now".
" & Why did u save me? 1st in the palace & now here? I have been so rude to u from today morning till evening", said Subhadra.

" Because if anyone will hurt u then I will kill him/ her. Because I like u. U are so good to me & my family", said Arjun controlling himself from not saying I love u.

Arjun smiled & hugged her. Subhadra hugged him too. Both of them enjoyed the romantic night. Suddenly a voice interrupted in between, " And I will kill the person who will try to hurt both of u", he was none other than Nakul ".

Subhadra saw him. She blushed and left from there.

Arjun said Nakul," So first kill urself. Because u told us that who will hurt us u will kill him. U are the only person in the world who tries to hurt us". Both of them started chasing each other. After sometime both of them felt tired & went to sleep. Before sleeping Arjun was thinking of Subhadra and Subhadra was thinking of Arjun.

So how was the chapter! Hope u all liked it .... Thank u ❤️

Happy reading 🤗😃❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

167K 10K 51
This is the story of two assassins, who travel back in time to the era of the Mahabharata..... ----------- Dishita and Aditya, two master assassins...
4.2K 212 11
#2nd in Dvapar Yuga Awards [Vyaktitva Category] The wife of Arjuna. The sister of Krishna. The mother of Abhimanyu. Subhadra has always been defined...
267K 17.9K 154
The Divine woman Draupadi was born as the eternal consort of Panadavas. But we always fail to treasure things which we get easily. Same happened with...
7K 233 12
Subhadra. The beautiful (that's an understatement) wife of Arjun, the charming sister of Krishna, and the valiant mother of Abhimanyu. The forgotten...