MINACIOUS

By shesuchavirgo

a sinner turned killer. L'A CAPONE AU. More

π—ˆπ—‡π–Ύ

π—π—π—ˆ

10.1K 500 784
By shesuchavirgo

JORDAN A. BANKS.
𝙲𝙷𝙸𝙲𝙰𝙶𝙾, 𝙸𝙻.

"You sure you got everything?"

"Bro for the millionth time, yes Lani I do." Jordan huffed in annoyance, grabbing her book bag off the floor and placing it over her shoulder, she grabbed her keys and phone off the bed, pausing her speaker that was playing Fetty Wap.

"Girl not too much cause I was just making sure you straight before you go." Jalani mugged her, fixing a few of Jordan's curls that were going in the opposite direction or became too frizzy. "I love when you wear your hair out."

The girls went downstairs into the kitchen. Durk was on the phone while Nuski was eating his breakfast from McDonald's.

"Grand rising cousins." Jordan cheesed, walking towards the table and grabbing one of the McDonald's bags. "Y'all up to send me to school?" She asked, pulling out a McGriddle.

"Yeah and we got runs to make so might as well be up and productive. When you done eatin we out this bitch." Nuski replied, taking another bite of his food.

Jordan rolled her eyes, unwrapping the sandwich in her hand to take a bite of her own. No matter how much she tried in school, whether it was academic wise or being social with others– Jordan just wasn't good at applying herself. She's always felt like the odd ball no matter where she went and it was obvious people thought the same about her. Most of her high school career has been awful so she didn't expect anything new back in Chicago.

"I really don't have to go y'know? I can get a job, make some good money off that. You know I been doing nails for a minute? I can do nails up here and make bank."

Nuski side eyed Lani who rolled her eyes at Jordan, she was used to hearing the same thing over and over again.

"Don't you need a license to do nails?"

Jordan nodded. "Yeah but some nail techs don't have one they were self taught just like I was. But then I went to shops and showed them what I could do to see if I was nail shop valid and I am but never got my license or anything business related yet."

"So if you gon drop out without a high school diploma, how you gon get your nail license?"

Jordan paused from eating her food to silently stare at Nuski, unsure if she wanted to curse at him or agree with him. Lani giggled to herself in the back while she ate her breakfast sandwich shaking her head at her cousins.

"Yo cousin a drop out and became a successful drill rapper so if he can do it, so can I." Jordan cheesed.

"Now why am I in it?" Durk made a face.

"Had to prove a point." Jordan lightly patted Durk on his back. "It's all love cuzzo but Nuski tried to play with me."

"Whateva just c'mon."

The bell rang, indicating that third period was over and it was now time for lunch. Jordan was one of the first out the class, since she already got the work and was surprisingly able to catch up quickly.

All three periods were good to Jordan. She was glad not having to argue with anybody, nobody made any faces at her nor made a way to talk to her. Jordan preferred it that way since talking and being social wasn't a big thing for her, she'd rather watch than speak.

"Aye lil JB."

Jordan turned a little to see who was calling her name. As she made her way to her locker she saw Rondo, L'A, and a girl with a blonde sew-in and a bang.

Maybe it's just me or the bang too big.. I hate it.

"Hey."

She waved at them all, grabbing her binders and folders for the rest of the day. She knew that it'd be impossible to go back to her locker during passing period since the underclassmen took up the hallways.

"What class you got right now?" Rondo looks in Jordan's arms, snatching her schedule.

Jordan made a face, he don't mean no harm. He cool.

"Oh she got lunch right now she good. After that she got class with you L'A." Jordan closes her locker seeing all three of them looking at her schedule.

"She got the best schedule." The girl said.

"On bro. I'd be straight coolin wit her shit." L'A shakes his head. "Not one teacher would see me in class though."

Jordan stared at the three in silence, nicely and slowly taking her paper back. "It's giving y'all don't do y'all work."

The three laugh shaking their heads. "I won't lie, ion do my work and Rondo don't either. It's L'A he the smart one." She teases L'A who just look at her shaking his head.

"Shut up man."

The girl waves L'a off, turning her attention back to Jordan who stood there. "My bad for being rude. I'm G Gotti but most just call me Gotti. I'm Rondo's girl."

"I'm Jordan but people call me lil JB or JB."

Rondo has a girl? Wow.

"Another JB? Ain't that some shit." Gotti laughs making the boys laugh with her.

"G that's what we said. Ion even think she met him yet that's the funny part."

Jordan shakes her head. "Nope but the way y'all talking I know he cool as hell. But do this school got good food cause I'm starving and Durk not getting me no food."

"Durk? I know he not fucking with a youngin?"

Jordan shakes her head. "Girl no. I'm his lil cousin."

"And our new friend. I heard you be wit the shits." L'A smirks wrapping his arm around Jordan. She laughed shaking her head at L'a as they all walked down to the cafeteria.

"Sum like that."

"Oh forreal? What's yo count?"

Jordan shrugged. "I mean I lost a few fights my freshman year, but after that it's been on go. I ain't lost since."

"Good. Cause some of these Chicago bitches forreal need they ass beat around here." Rondo mugs a few girls walking past them making Jordan laugh.

"You're crazy."

Jordan chuckled once more, looking around the blue and yellow cafeteria. Students were everywhere, the lines were starting to get long too. Jordan huffed in exhaustion, there were way more kids here than back in Memphis.

"Do Simeon got good food?" Gotti shakes her head.

"Girl this is Chicago Public Schools, no we don't got no good food. We don't even have good text books." Jordan shakes her head, looking at the menu displayed on tv.

Pizza with corn? I'm cool.

"Y'all ain't improve the food still?"

"Hell nah. I blame Michelle Obama ass cause she changed our shit. Niggas can't even get a Snapple no more. But we get McDonald's for lunch anyway so you want some?"

Jordan nods. "Yeah. I'll come since I don't know anybody."

Jordan saw L'a standing beat the entrance of the cafeteria making her do the same. "Aye me and Jordan finna go to McDonald's so text me what yall want."

"Ight." Gotti and Rondo nod, walking to a table with their friends. Jordan recognized Tay, but she did see a few more people that she could recognize from music videos.

The gangbangers are really in school chile.

"Who said you can call me Jordan?"

Jordan walked beside L'a as they left the school buildings to the parking lot. There were a lot of cars that Jordan assumed belonged to the teachers, but she soon saw the students had their own section as well.

"That's yo name right? So imma call you Jordan."

Oh he tweaking, must've popped a perc.

"Anyway where you from?"

"Southside Chicago." L'A stops walking, turning to look at Jordan. "Since when? I ain't never seen you."

"Since I was born nigga. I moved when I was 14 with my grandmother and now we back. I ain't wanna come back either but aye, shit happens."

"Why y'all move back?"

"Damn nosy, but my grandmother died." L'A nods, "My fault I send my condolences. Durk ain't even tell us."

"Thank you. But yeah he doesn't like to talk about it. And I don't blame him really. But since you asking me questions like you the feds, where you from?"

L'a quickly opens the door for Jordan before getting in on his side. She gets in, putting on her seat belt oppose to L'a–who wastes no time and starts his car, driving out the parking lot.

"Don't play wit me shorty I'm far from the feds. But I'm from here too. South side born and raised."

"Boy put your seat belt on." L'A looks at Jordan then laughs, shaking his head as they're now in the streets of Chicago.

"Nah I'm good kid. Anymore questions?" She nods.

"Yeah, how old are you?"

"17."

"What's your zodiac sign?"

"Virgo." Jordan gasps lowly.

How does he know his own sign?

"I'm a Virgo too that's kinda cool. So you're an August Virgo or a September Virgo?"

"September. You?"

"September."

L'A nods as he turns at the light with one hand. Jordan watches in silence as he's concentrated on the road, his dimple occasionally making its appearance on his face.

"I can feel you staring at me."

Jordan eyes widen, instantly turning her head to look out her own window. "My bad I ain't mean to." She clears her throat.

A/N: when mariah cleared her throat LMAOAOAOA

"It's coo. Just take a picture don't eye fuck me. I already know I'm fine shorty." Jordan rolls her eyes in disgust.

"Definitely wasn't eye fucking you. Please humble yourself cause you only a lil ass boy." L'a scoffs, going through the drive thru.

"You know what you want?" He asked her while he scrolled through his phone, looking for his friends orders.

"Spicy McChicken with a medium fry and a sprite." L'A scrunches his face up at Jordan in disapproval.

"Them weak ass chicken sandwiches."

"Rather have a weak ass chicken sandwich than those nasty ass burgers. Don't even know what you eating."

"Nah. Try a double cheese burger with fries and put the fries in the burger man, that's heaven."

"That's fucking fat."

L'A mugs Jordan, rolling his eyes, "you buzz kill."

"You fat ass."

After the two bickered over what was better at McDonald's, Jordan and L'a eventually got their food and food for the others back at Simeon. Jordan was already having a decent day but getting McDonald's for the second time in the same day made it better.

"Here you go." Jordan says, taking out a crisp twenty from her wallet to give to L'a. He looks down at the money then back at her with a mug on his face.

"What?"

"Ion want yo money Jordan. You don't owe me nothing you gang now. Keep it. And don't do that shit again."

"Again, who said you can call me Jordan?"

"Me."

TO BE CONTINUED

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 36.4K 61
WATTYS WINNER When her fiancΓ© ends up in a coma and his secret mistress, Halley, shows up, Mary feels like her world is falling apart. What she does...