A DIFFERENT PERSON

By kirtika123

An simple story of an army and a huge kpop Star fell in love but will their story have happy ending or it... More

My birthday trip
The coincidence
The destiny
Meeting Again
Now the distance
The new start
Jealousy
Cried
He is my lucky charm
ARGUMENT
IGNORED
Surprised
Beautiful
The sepration
The celebration
Meeting Someone unexpected - 1
MEETING SOMEONE UNEXPECTED - 2
IT HAS BEEN SO LONG

Baby comes to the world

368 20 1
By kirtika123

"Y/n you need to take care of yourself. Your due date is pretty close , anytime you feel contractions please rush to the hospital" . As she said you nodded . Tae helped you get up because it was difficult for you , the baby is making you weak with every passing day  but you couldn't wait to see the baby as soon as it comes to the world .

"Y/n I am sorry it's so difficult for you" . Tae said in a apologetic tone while seeing your current situation . "Hey it's alright , being able to have your little one in the world, would give double happiness than the little pain it's causing me". As you said and smiled .

It has been one week since the last appointment with the doctor and it's late in night but you are unable to sleep , the feeling of  being uncomfortable is taking a toll on you and then you realise that these are some early contractions that are happening . You tried to wake tae up as fast as possible . "Y/n what happened are you alright , do you need anything. He said after while still in half asleep . I am having contractions tae I need to go to the hospital". As he heard the word contractions he dashed as fast he can to grab your stuff and the keys .

At the hospital

"Y/n just take deep breath's". Tae said trying to keep you calm , where you were screaming in pain while your contractions increased . The boys , tae family and your school senior was also there .

"Tae can you stop moving here and there , she will be alright",Namjoon was trying to make him calm down . When he was getting tensed as every moment passed .

It was past 3 three hours and the doctor finally came out with a smile on her face . "Congratulations Mr. Kim you are a father now , your wife and your daughter are perfectly fine".

He couldn't control his tears of happiness where he heard he is father now of a beautiful princess with his queen . He couldn't wait to see the little one and his love  who gave the best gift to him that he could ever imagine .

After sometime tae went into the room , where y/n was still sleeping , with a crib near her . As I went close to it I saw a beautiful doll like baby sleeping she looked a lot like her mother but her smile was just like me . I see y/n waking up and she gives a tired smile .

"Y/n look how much she looks like you but her smile is like me" where tae was talking to you with such happy emotions you become emotional 😭 thinking about how your family could be present in this movement with you but they were not  and the tears flowing down from your eyes .

"Tae I miss my family, I have family and friends but I miss my mom and dad , I don't know how will tell our daughter about her mom parents". He came and hugged you tight and you let all the emotions flow down . He could understand your situation but couldn't do anything . "Y/n please don't cry , I will try my best to convince them don't worry". He said trying to console you . "Tae there is no need they will never agree , if they would have cared they would have at least called once , I will always love them  but you will never beg for forgiveness or nor your family . If they want to back they if they don't I will just tell the baby that her mom parents live far away that's all when she ask" . You said trying to act strong for your new family and friends.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

21.4K 683 26
Indian Taekook story
143K 5K 33
**Bangtan Boys Series Book 1 of 7** COMPLETED- A love story between a shy girl and the leader of the world's biggest boy band. Would he be able to he...
3.6K 69 28
How two strangers fall in love after facing betrayals...will they live forever together?? or will there be another betrayal?? Don't read the alternat...
30.4K 803 20
This is a story about a indian girl who went korea for her study and meet her bully jungkook . jk bullies her everytime but she ignored her as alw...