Pyar Ke Ankahe Rishtey

By RuVineet

#4~~#lifepartner hotlist. |COMPLETED| |Idea Credits : @Anamika_Anu ♥️| They got married. But he didn't like... More

|Character Aesthetics|
|Prologue|
Chapter - 1: First Meeting
Chapter - 2 : Thoughts
Chapter - 3 : His Dillemma
Chapter - 4 : Meeting Him
Chapter - 5 : Their Talk
Chapter - 6 : The Decision
Chapter - 7 : Thoughts
Chapter - 8 : Conversations
Chapter - 9 : Consoling
Chapter - 10 : Conversations
Chapter - 11 :His Anger
Chapter - 12 : Trip Begins
Chapter - 13 : Conversations
Chapter - 14 : Her Anger
Chapter - 15 : The Trip
Chapter - 16 : Their Conversation
Chapter - 17 : Worries
Chapter - 18 : Wedding Plan
Chapter - 19 : Wedding
Chapter - 20 : First Night.
Chapter - 21 : Thoughts
Chapter - 22 : A Decision
Chapter - 23 : Day At Work
Chapter - 25 : Sisters' Talk
Chapter - 26 : Confronting Viren
Chapter - 27 : Confronting Him
Chapter - 28 : Her Act
Chapter - 29 : Her Outburst
Chapter - 30 : Leaving Home
Chapter - 31 : Truth
Chapter - 32 : Thoughts
Chapter - 33 : His Anger
Chapter - 34 : Anger
Chapter - 35 : Decision
Chapter - 36 : Talks
Chapter - 37 : Conversations
Chapter - 38 : Business Loss
Chapter - 39 : Moments
Chapter - 40 : His Decision
Chapter-41 : His Action
Chapter - 42 : Moments
Chapter - 43 : His Realization
Epilogue

Chapter - 24 : Jeevika's Birthday

459 23 73
By RuVineet

It's Jeevika's birthday. Everyone has wished her except Viren. She's sad with the fact. She's in her room when Viraat comes to her and blindfolds her and leads her way.

"Ye sab kya bachpana hai viraat?"  Jeevika asks.

"Bachpana nahi surprise hai, Bhabhi. Aisa surprise which will make you happy." Viraat chuckles.

" Jab tum ho, toh kya koi kami ho sakti hai, Viraat. You proved it right, ek devar hi bhabhi ka sabse Acha dost hota hai!"  Jeevika says holding his hand.

"Haan haan! Ab devar mil gaya toh behen ko bhul gayi.."  a voice falls in her ears.

Jeevika is ecstatic. It's Manvi. But, how come? She must be at home. How can she be at her home. Viraat opens the blindfold and Jeevika is surprised to find Maanvi.

"Mannuu!" she says.

Maanvi smiles widely and hugs  Jeevika tightly.

"Happiee birthday, Di!"  she says.

The two sisters share the hug for many moments  and then they part the hug as Jeevika's eyes fall on her beeji and she runs to hug her. Her uncle and aunt also hug and bless her. She's happy.

" Aap log achanak aa gaye!  Kisi ne mujhe Bataya hi nahi." she complains to beeji.

"Agar tujhe bata dete toh tere chehre pe jo ye muskan hai wo kaise dekh pate hum.". Beeji says lifting Jeevika's face.

She smiles and hugs beeji again while the elderly lady smears her head affectionately. She's been missing her beeji and Maanvi the most. Meanehile, Vanshika comes by.

" Toh kaisa laga ye surprise, Jeevika? " she asks.

" Ma, aapne…". She asks.

"Yes bhabhi!  Ye maa ka hi idea tha."  Viraat says.

Jeevika is overwhelmed. Vanshika thinks about her, and she has called her family. Vanshika kisses her head.

"Tum hum sabke liye kitna kuch karti ho, beta. Toh main apni pyari si bahu ke liye itna toh kar hi sakti hun na." she says.

Jeevika nods affirmatively and hugs Vanshika. She has found a mother in Vanshika and the latter also treats her as her daughter.  The moment is interrupted by Maanvi who hugs Jeevika.

" Aunty! Ek baat kahun? Mujhe lagta tha ki main bahut lucky hoon ki  Jeevika Di  mere pas hai. Lekin ab lagta hai Di mujhse bhi zyada lucky hai. Unke paas aap ho na! Sachii!" Maanvi says.

"Sach Ma!  Main bahut lucky hoon, aap jo ho, aur aapka  mere sath hona bahut badi hope hai mere liye, ma, thank you.". Jeevika says.

Vanshika understands what Jeevika wants to say and so, she pats her cheek and they settle to have tea. Jeevika gets to know that there's a party for her. She's happy but she fears for Viren. How will he react today?  She doesn't want to create mess in front of her family and the guests. She sighs, and decides to enjoy the time with her family. Meanwhile, Maanvi gives a packet to Jeevika.

Jeevika unwraps the packet and it's a hand made photo frame with Jeevika and Viren's picture in it. She smears it and Maanvi asks her of she likes it, at which Jeevika appreciates her efforts.
Maanvi hugs her tightly.

"Vaise jeeju kahan gaye hai?" She asks.

"Ek meeting ke liye gaye hain wo." Jeevika says.

" very bad! Aaj toh aapka special day hai, Di.  Jeeju ko aapke sath rehna tha. Aane do unhe, he has to face my wrath. He left my di alone." Maanvi says.

"Nahi mannu! Tu viren ji se kuch nahi kahegi." Jeevika says instantly.

"Why not? I will say!" Maanvi says firmly.

"Noo!" Jeevika shouts.

"kyun nahi! Wo gussa honge, koi baat nahi. Jeeja saali mein itna toh chalta hi rehta hai." Maanvi says.

"Nahi Mannu! Main keh rahi hun na! Tu viren ji se koi baat nai karegi."  Jeevika declares.

She's fearful. He might not take it healthily and it will affect her relationship. Well, there is no relationship between them, yet Jeevika doesn't want any problem from her family, from Maanvi. Maanvi looks at her sister.

" Di, sab thik hai na?" she asks her sister.

"Haan Mannu! Sab thik hai. Ab chal, sablog wait kar rahe honge hamara." she says and they leave the room.

*****

Jeevika gets involved with both her families. She's laughing freely. Viraat and Vanshika share a glance.

"Your plan worked, Ma. Bhabhi aaj bahut khush hai." Viraat murmurs to his mom.

"Bas, usey khush hi dekhna chahti hoon main, Viraat. Ab itna toh hum kar hi sakte hai. Wo ab hamare ghar ki bahu hi nahi,hamara parivar bhi hai."  Vanshika says.

"Yes! Ab bas bhai…"  Viraat hasn't finished  when he sees Viren entering in.

Viren is astonished to see Jeevika's family, but he takes blessings from beeji and her uncle and aunt. He then excuses himself wondering why are they here. Jeevika follows him but Viraat stops her and follows his brother.

"Bhai! Aaj bhabhi ka birthday hai. I'm sure you didn't remember or you pretend that you forget. Party hai sham ko, so please behave. I'm sure aap nahi chahoge ki aapke aur bhabhi ke Rishtey ki baat kisi aur ko pata chaley."  Viraat says.

Viren nods. He hasn't wished Jeevika yet and he has to. The girl won't like, if her beeji learns the reality. He assures Viraat and freshens up. Viraat smiles and leaves the room.

*****
There's a party later in the house, and Jeevika is happy. Viren has wished her and she is happy about it. Vanshika has a satisfactory smile on her face seeing Jeevika happy.

Later that night, Maanvi asks Jeevika to sleep with her and she obliges. The sisters lie on the bed and Maanvi puts a question in front of Jeevika that leaves her shocked.

To Be Continued.

What did Maanvi ask?

Stay tuned.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

602K 29.4K 63
⚠ Go through Readers' Reviews Section on page 2 and in end of part 40B , it 'll help you decide if story is worth reading or not as they are comments...
1.7K 176 21
#21 ~~ #vineetkumar hotlist |Updation on Slow Pace| Featuring RuVi❣️ . Because love remains intact, even if partners don't. . A collection of shor...
162K 12.6K 32
Love seems to give a tougher way out for both Shivay and Anika. Shivay is not ready to accept Anika and Anika is already head over heels in love wit...
13.3K 666 43
[COMPLETED] #13 in #spouse hotlist. #14 in #lifepartner hotlist. #1 in #vineetkumar hotlist. She lives with her son. He's a loner. What will happ...