๐”ป๐•–๐•ค๐•š๐•ฃ๐•– (18+) || DM ๐“†š

Galing kay Tabetha610

"you gonna cum for me like a good little girl" Slow updates, I swear I haven't abandoned this book. Just bear... Higit pa

Prolouge
Request๏ฟผ are open
Daddy kink ๐ŸŒถ
Rings part 1 ๐ŸŒถ
Rings part 2
Tatoos
alpha part 1

Virgin/ inoccent kink ๐ŸŒถ

71.3K 312 335
Galing kay Tabetha610

Peering up from the table I can't help but stare at the
platinum blonde across the great hall, Draco Malfoy. This boy is my secret guilty pleasure. The side of me I cannot control neither do I understand feels tingly just from looking at him.
I'm sure I am not the only one, Draco is far from ugly. He almost looks like a god, with smooth pale skin, glittering blue irises. He has an angular jaw and sharp features. That is enough to make a girl swoon, but that not where it ends. He's tall, at an estimated 6'3. his shoulders are broad, and from what the thin fabric of his white dress shirt shows, he is quite lean.

Draco has always walked with purpose, never giving a damn what anyone else thinks, he can be quite brooding and scary. But that's just what I've noticed from the years I've taken secret glances. Me and the blonde boy have never talked I keep myself at a fair distance. I'm quite ashamed of the feelings I have for him, it's weird. He makes my stomach tingle in weird ways that I don't understand.

Plucking at my mash potatoes I look up hoping to take one last glance at the pale boy before dinner is finished, but this time my stare meets his. My stomach feels like it's doing flips under his piercing stare. But I can't seem to take my eyes off of him, almost like I was frozen.

He picks up his green apple, it's always been green apples. He hates red apples, I don't know why but he has never so much as looked at them. Pulling the green apple to his mouth, he takes a large bite. His eyes were still locked with mine. Slowly licking the juice off of his lips. I quickly look away when I feel a dull ache between my thighs, that's the hell is that? I push my legs together trying to get the foreign feeling to leave. But to no avail, it only makes it worse, and now I can feel my knickers becoming damp.

Grabbing my belongings I quickly leave the great hall, looking down at my feet as I exit, too embarrassed to look as I'm sure my face is bright red.

Once I finally reach my private dorm, I throw my things to the side of my bed. What the hell is happening to my body? Am I dying? Oh god I am aren't I? Rushing out of the room I go to dellas dorm down the hall and bang on the door Frantically. "What's up Jules? " I barge past her and start pacing.
"I think I'm dying Della, something wrong, my down there is achy and weird, and I'm licking fluids!" I say but her face shows pure amusement "Jules, your not dying. You turned on." I quickly look down at my feet in pure embarrassment, oh god
.
"Don't be ashamed, it happens to the best of us. I am surprised you don't know this already? Your 17!" She is right in retrospect, my parents have always shielded me from these kinds of things. "I know okay, just tell me how to fix it!" I say in pure frustration. "Erm... Jules honey, what I'm gonna tell you is gonna be a little weird okay? You need to um.. touch yourself.." she trailed off opening her mouth again. "Oh god, no I get it!" I said covering my ears and exiting.

I quickly close the door and sit on my bed, I need to touch my self to make it better? Quickly laying down I trail my hands down my stomach slowly reaching for the hem of my skirt, pushing past my underwear I slowly start circling the bundle of nerves, easing the ache. I throw my head back letting out small whimpers.

...
Looking at the little Hufflepuff across the great hall as she plays with her potato's, mind clearly on something else. Jules, a small blonde headed Hufflepuff. She's had a crush on me for quite some time, she usually gives me secretive glances. Thinking I don't notice. But what she doesn't know is that I look right back. There is something so alluring about this sweet and innocent girl, and part of me wants to destroy her in the worst way possible.

She looks up again at me, except this time I look her directly in the eyes, her face flushes. That is so adorable, her doe eyes wide in surprise. She chews on her lip, a nervous habit she has. A habit that makes me want to fuck her tiny little body until she can handle it anymore.

Grabbing my apple I slowly take a bite staring into her eyes as I do, she looks down at my mouth then back to my eyes as I lick the juices off my lips.

I affected her because soon enough she was rushing out of the great hall. Getting up I followed the girl, she rushed down the hallway not noticing when she dropped her notebook. I pick it up and look around sure enough she is gone.

It took me a while but after asking around I finely got her dorm number. walking towards the door I notice that it's slightly cracked open and that when I feel the most heavily sound. A soft feminine whimper, I couldn't stop my self I slowly open the door, to find the blonde girl laying in her bed with her head thrown back in pleasure, her hand slowly moving circles Under her skirt.

Fuck, I feel myself become hard watching the girl moan. "Oh gosh" she whimpers and that was the last straw. "Oh love, does that feel good?" she quickly pulls her hand out of her skirt sitting up.
...
Oh god, I try to calm my breathing as I make Eye contact with the blue-eyed boy. "Darling did I say you could stop" he chuckles darkly moving towards me like a predator does its prey. Grabbing my chin he forces me to look at him, the coldness of his rings pressing into my skin sending shivers down my spine. He brings his mouth to my neck slowly sucking and biting my skin. I can feel moans trying to find their way up my throat, I close my eyes and bite my lip to stop the noise that I know is coming.

Suddenly his lips are no longer in my sensitive skin, but I'm too scared to open my eyes that is till I feel his pulling my lip from my teeth with his mouth. And then it happened, the sound found its way out. Quickly shutting my mouth I feel his hand fall lower. He is not holding my neck. "Do you know what that little lip-bite does to me, darling?" His warm breath tickles my ear "it makes me want to fuck you till you cannot fucking remember your name, you see Jules. I know you watch me, but what you don't know is that I watch you just as much" he hays his voice low and husky.

"and this," he said trailing his hand down to my thigh-high tights " when I saw you in class yesterday, with that short skirt and this fucking tights," he says pulling it and letting snap back down on my thigh. "It took everything in me not to bend you over that table, and take you right there" I whimper pushing my thighs together.

He trails his hand up my skirts using his thumb to rub small circles on my inner thigh so close to my aching core. I buck my hips trying to get his hand where I desperately want it. "Aw, aren't you a needy little girl" he tuts, his eyes almost primal? His hand starts moving up towards the hem of my knickers, slowly pushing his fingers under the fabric, I look down watching his hand "look at me." He demands "I want to watch you fall apart when I fuck you with my fingers" he growls lowly, the nasty things he was saying making my core throb with a steady pulse.

His finger finely met my slick folds, making me moan in pleasure. "Oh sweetheart yours dripping, did I do this?" I quickly nod my head, as he continues to rub my clit at a slow pace. "Words darling." the look in his eyes daring me to defy him "yes, oh god yes you did." He retracts his hand making me whimper, I push my hips forwards in need "shh be a good girl for me." He said as he Began pulling my skirt down along with my knickers.

He grabbed my ankle and pulled my to the edge of the bed, slowly lowering himself on his knees. Staring right at my bare core, I quickly push my knees together to hide my self. "Don't you fucking dare" he growls pulling my knees apart. He lowers his head between my hips, I can feel his hot breath on my heat. And then he dove in, licking and lapping up all of my juices "oh my god!" I cry out, tangling my fingers in his hair. A low growl erupting from the back of his throat, the vibrations making me cry out.

I felt him slowly insert a finger while lapping up my core. My hips buck automatically when his finger reaches a certain spot. "Oh god Draco" I moan out and at that he let out a moan of his own, thrusting his fingers in and out of me quickly. "Say it again, as it a-fucking-gain" he growls.
I start spewing his name incoherently as I feel my stomach being to tighten. "Such a good little slut,"
I Begin teetering on the Edge of something, wanting to finally fall into its Obese. "That's right darling cum for me" and then I fell, the euphoric feeling gushed over me in waves. "Oh f-fuck, Draco" I whisper out my legs shaking, unable to find my voice.

"Watch your mouth little one" his hand pinching my thigh. As I slowly came down from my high, I begone thinking, holy shit. What if I taste wired? Did I sound like a dying whale? Draco grabs my chin his lustful gaze meeting mine "what's wrong darling?"
I think for a minute "it's just that, what if I taste-" roughly pulling me toward him "you taste like fucking cady, I could taste you for hours. Continue to lick that sweet pussy till your begging me to stop"

Feeling bold I slowly reach for his zipper, he grabs my hand "are you sure you want to do this Julia?"
I nod "I need words." He explains.
"Yes Draco, please I need you" and that all he needed to hear. He pulled his pants and boxers down leaving him bare. I slowly trace my hands down his chest, feeling every muscle. I look down to find his large member hard and ready, how is that gonna- "don't worry darling, it will" he said almost like he knew what I was thinking.

Pulling my legs apart he slowly started to rub his hard member on my heat, " are you ready love?" I bite my lips nodding as I feel him start to ease in. I whimper out in pain, my nails digging into his skin. "It hurts Draco" I cry out
"I know baby, just trust me, okay? Can you do that?" I nod my head.

And then finally he bottomed out "fuck you feel so tight" he groans. He pulls out slowly and pushes back in. The pain slightly dulling down, and after a while, the pain turned into pleasure. "Draco?" He almost looked in pain "yes darling" he said closing his eyes. "Faster" and with that he roughly snapped hips up to mine making me cry out, he began thrusting at a fast pace. " your pussy is eating me up, fuck" he begins pounding in his hand holding the headboard of the bed. He lifts my leg over his shoulder, his cock going deeper than before. "Oh god Draco!"
I moan out "who the fuck do you belong to?" He growls while slamming into me. "You Draco, I belong to you" he grabs my neck squeezing lightly, "open your mouth" I obliged as he spits harshly into my mouth, the warm minty spit rolling down my throat.

My moans become screams as I near my next orgasm, roughly slamming into me once more was all it took to send me hurdling over the edge. "Draco!
My body spasmed as he kept pounding at a rapid pace, his thrust becoming sloppy. "Oh fuck" he moaned as his grip on my throat tightened he monad finding his orgasm.

Somewhere deep inside me, I knew that I was now completely his, no matter what.

.......
This is my first smut so it might be awful, please feel free to correct any mistakes I made!!

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

1.1M 61.9K 38
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Junghoon's ) daughter Mishel...
189K 10K 44
โ•ฐโ”ˆโžค *โ‹†โ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ง๐ค ๐ข'๐ ๐ฉ๐š๐ฌ๐ฌ ๐ฎ๐ฉ ๐š ๐Ÿ๐ซ๐ž๐ž ๐ญ๐ซ๐ข๐ฉ ๐ญ๐จ ๐ข๐ญ๐š๐ฅ๐ฒ? ๐ข ๐ฅ๐ข๐ญ๐ž๐ซ๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐ค๐ž๐ž๐ฉ ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐ฉ๐š๐ฌ๐ฌ๐ฉ๐จ๐ซ๐ญ ๐ข๐ง ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๏ฟฝ...
582K 21.1K 96
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ’œ my first fanfic...