❛𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐋𝐋❜| 𝐒𝐨𝐩𝐞/𝐕𝐤𝐨...

By tipsyjin

❝Their favourite cocktail, one part tequila , one part betrayal with a dash of spicy secrets with lust to add... More

🌷:: Read before you Read
🌷:: Dazzling Eyes : Intro
🌷:: CHARACTERS: Modus Operandi
🌷:: The Switch
🌷:: The Switch Again
🌷🔥:: Paralyzed Hearts
🌷:: Unbelievebubble
🌷:: Lips for SALE !
🌷:: Impressions of US
🌷:: Lips were SOLD !
🌷🌙|TERMS|🌷🌙
🌷:: Deadly Attraction
🌷🔥:: Seductive Sunshine
🌷:: Till we meet again
🌷🔥:: Bloody Journey
🌷:: The Bloody Mess
🌷:: Lock and Key
🌷:: White & Black
🌷:: Roses in my Memory
🌷:: Omertà
🌷:: Omertà : MEMORY
🌷:: Omertà : BURNT
🌷:: First Love
🌷:: First Love : DARK HORSE
🌷:: the 'USE ME' *coupons*
🌷:: Bad Guys and Cassettes
🌷:: TC:"My world , your turn"
🌷:: Takes Three to Tango
🌷:: Stay with Me
🌷:: Omertà-'Control'
🌷:: Outlet to Heartbreak
🌷🔥:: Dead Boys Tell No Tales
🌷:: Little Twisted
🌷💕:: Devious Duo
🌷:: Reverse Matchmaking
🌷:: "HEAT" : THE FIGHT
🌷🔥:: "HEAT" : The THEFT
🌷:: Cat , Mouse & The Joker
🌷🔥:: Burn for You
🌷💔 :: I LOVE YOU , STUPID
🌷:: Sappy - Sappy Bullshit
🌷:: " FREAK SHOW !"
🌷:: " More FREAK SHOW !
🌷:: Secrets of the Night
🌷:: Submissive NO ; 18
🌷:: "Suga "r"
🌷:: Omérta : Sacraficed Love
UPDATE

🌷:: Sunny Reporter

1.7K 181 230
By tipsyjin

A|N :- It's finally time for "HIM" to come out of the basement and revel himself ! , Just kidding !

"HIM'' - In this story will be [ KINHYUN] {from Monsta X} - most of you would know that in reality Kihyun & Yoongi are actually really good friends from pre - debut times and he is litreally the only idol who was bold enough to throw confetti at Yoongi :) 💛.

° in this story Yoongi & Kihyun will be bestfriends that turned into rivals.
_________________________________________

"Are you seriously going to do this now ?" , Jimin asked judging Jungkook as they stood right outside Taehyung's room in the White Side.

"I'll just leave the strawberries , knock on the door and we'll run away , juts like I used to do in college" , Jungkook said.

"Don't you think he'll be aware that it's you -?" , Jimin asked.

"I'm not bothered about that " , Jungkook said.

"Do it fast , we need to go !" , Jimin said.

"Okay be ready to run on the count of 3 okay ?" , Jungkook said as he counted till 3 knocked on Taehyung's door as both if them fled downstairs hiding behind the wall before Taehyung could open the door.

"He's going to get really pissed of" , Jimin said.

"Well atleast he likes strawberries" , Jungkook laughed as they walked out leaving Taehyung to figure out the identity of the sender.

*******

A fairly large group of well dressed men sat in one of the dinning areas as they laughed and joked around , talked about buisness , money , women everything they could do to show if their superiority.

"Hello everyone" , Yoongi said as he came and sat with the group while Jimin and Jungkook came from the other side laughing at there own jokes.

"Yoongi" , a man sitting on the opposite side of the table said

"Kihyun" , Yoongi replied back reluctantly shaking his hand faking a smile.

"Everytime these two shake hands , they look like they are going to kill eachother" , Chen said.

Yoongi immediately retrieved his hand back at Chen's comment as Kihyun did the same.

"How's the election preparation going ?" , Shownu asked.

"Pretty good actually , I'm extremely comfident , and now that Yoongi plans to stay in Korea he will be of great help , Namjoon said.

"So you're "I just want to have fun and be rowdy" days are over ?" , Kihyun scoffed at Yoongi sipping his wine.

"Yes , if that's what you would like to call it , I honestly belive sitting in one place is not the best thing to do , travelling is great" , Yoongi said mocking Kihyun subtly who hardly ever got out of Korea.

"That's great even dogs sober down after sometime" , Kihyun said.

"Did you just compare me to a dog ?" , Yoongi said annoyed.

"I would have compared you to a cat if that makes you feel better , but the last time I tried you got really offended" , Kihyun smirked as Yoongi glared at him.

"Guys ! Could you not fight everytime you see eachother ?" , Jimin said.

"I honestly still don't know what they are fighting about ?" , Lu Han said to Jungkook who nodded towards his high school classmate .

"Nobody knows , what exactly is this block that you both have ?" , Minhyuk asked.

"That's not necessary for us to explain ! " , both Yoongi and Kihyun said at the same time as the other sighed.

"Did you both ditch eachother or something ? You guys have been fighting for 8 years now" , Chanbaek said.

"Ditch ? By him . No thank you , I have better things to do" , Kihyun said as Yoongi laughed sarcastically in retaliation.

"You are the most opportunistic bastard I have ever seen !" , Yoongi said.

"You're the one who wanted to tune those stupid bikes ! Even though it was illegal !" , Kihyun said.

"You're a fucking pussy ! You ran away as soon as the police came !" , Yoongi said in disgust.

"What police ? Wait why isn't anyone including us in this conversation ?" , Namjoon and Minhyuk the sensible younger yet elder brothers said together.

"So what was I supposed to do ? Sit and wait for the police and welcome them ? " , Kihyun said.

"You could have waited , you did not even give it a second thought!" , Yoongi said.

"I ran away , but you're the one who went to the fountain boy !" , Kihyun blasted at Yoongi standing up.

"Let's not drag him into this -" , Yoongi said annoyed.

"What ? Why - , you still have a crush on him ? You fucking knew I called dibs on him first ! I had been noticing him near the fountain for a week before we got our bikes tuned !" , Kihyun said.

"It's not my problem you did not go and talk to him is it ? " , Yoongi retaliated.

"Bestfriends don't go kissing esachothers's choice" , Kihyun said.

"I was just trying to escape from the police -" , Yoongi said.

"You are so arrogant you did not notice that I was standing right behind you when you kissed him ! I was right behind " , Kihyun said focusing on the direction.

"Not my problem , it's not like you claimed him or something" , Yoongi said.

"I couldn't , because you and your horny ass had to come up with some stupid way of stopping me from doing so !" , Kihyun said.

"That kiss , that night , that guy - ; they mean absolutely nothing to me !" , Yoongi said.

"You're lying ! Every year for the past 8 years you have been going back to that fountain hoping that boy would come back , every year you leave a white rose there ! , You think I don't know -" , Kihyun snapped.

"You're just being delusional , 8 years is a long time to waste on someone " , Yoongi scoffed.

"Are you or are you not searching for Reporter Sunshine ?" , Kihyun asked.

"What is that to you ? So are you -" , Yoongi said.

"Mark my words I'll find him first , I'll get to him first , you better not stick your leg again like you did 8 years back!", Kihyun said.

"You'll find him ? Nobody has seen Reporter Sunshine's face and neither did we properly see fountain boy's face , if not for anyone I would have remembered." , Yoongi said.

"I know his eyes , even though he wore a mask in that one week I saw him , I know his eyes" , Kihyun said confidently.

"Fine , do as you please I'm not wasting anymore time on this Reporter Sunshine bullshit" , Yoongi said slamming the table as he left and Kihyun did the same as he walked of in a different direction both not bothering to see the shocked reactions on the faces of all the other men on the table.

The tension in the atmosphere was so thick it could be cut with a knife when suddenly Jin butted in out if nowhere as he came in with a huge cart of serving dishes along with the waiter who placed them on the table.

"Can I have some wine please ?" , Namjoon said looking at Jin as he smiled and pointed towards one of the chilled bottles in the cart as Jin nodded.

Jungkook who thought he should help his "real brother" , decided to get up and lend a hand to help Jin , but as soon as hid hands touched Jin's , Jin shrugged away , younger or not after hearing what Jungkook had done to Taehyung he did not like his presence , a rapist is a rapist nothing changes that ever.

As soon as Jin pulled away the bottle fell from his hands as the wine spilled on Namjoon's suit who got up immediately before more could be spilled on him as the bottle crashed on the floor a few seconds later.

First the smashing of tomatoes on Namjoon's coat , and now spilling the wine on his suit ; Jin's soul definitely had a grudge against Namjoon's clothes.

Jin just moved back in a hurry as Jungkook moved aside to as they looked at Namjoon , while Jimin and Jackson had nothing better to do than laugh with the others , all of them were well known to the fact that Namjoon could be clumsily than this.

"I'm so sorry , I'll clean this up , I'm so sorry" , Jin said in a hurry as he got down to pick up the glass as Namjoon stopped him as he took of his coat that was dropping with wine.

"You don't have to do this , it's okay ; there are people who'll clean it" , Namjoon said as he patted Jin's back and signalled the waiter to bring someone from housekeeping.

"I'll just change and come back " , Namjoon said as he saw that Jin already went outside the private dinning area in a hurry apparently talking his coat with him.

"Take your time , nobody is going to miss you here anytime soon" , Jackson smirked at Namjoon who just smiled back at his brother in law.

Some laughed and there was silence in the room again as nobody had forgotten Yoongi and Kihyun's fight yet

Jimin who wasn't a person who could stand silence clapped his hands together to grasp everyone's attention as he looked at them.

"Now who wants to hear how I give joggers flirty looks and make them run into trees , during my morning walk when I'm not with Jackson!"

******

"What the fuck !" , Yoongi said as he sat down in his room almost on his third glass of whiskey as he read the paper infront of him.

Hello , I'm Sunny Reporter !

I'm 18 years old and I want to become a journalist , I love making people smile and punishing the bad guys , I live with my grandmother and I really like reading books.

"What kind of fucking resume is this ? , who made him a journalist?" , Yoongi said holding the paper the fountain boy left on the pavement by mistake before he left forever and never came back.

"Fuck this -" , Yoongi said picking up his phone as he texted the house address on that paper to one of his men to find out about it , he had never had the courage to do so because he always wondered if the fountain boy would ever remember him.

After a few minutes he got a call from one of his men as he picked it up.

"What have you got on the address?" , Yoongi asked.

"It's an old address that apparently belonged to a house in Paju , a middle district that lies between Busan , Daegu and Seoul , an old lady and her grandson lived here , the old lady passed away about 6 years ago due to long term health conditions , nobody is aware about the grandson's current whereabouts , some courteous people and neighbours at that point filled a missing person report in search of him to , but they couldn't find him , nobody really remembers how the grandson looked or what his name was since its been a long time and a lot of people shifted out of the area because a wealthy builder came and reconstructed the entire area as he diminished he shabbily built houses of that area , the house in this address was also one of them" , the man said as Yoongi greeted him and cut the call.

"What a mess !" , Yoongi said throwing his phone away as he put his glass down as his head hurt as he saw his dog Holly trotting near his legs for attention.

"Not now , I'm tired I can't play with you " , Yoongi said to Holly , he usually took good care of him but did not reliase the poor dog was actually hungry as he switched of the lights to sleep and relax .

"Where are you Reporter Sunshine , I miss you -" , Yoongi mumbled to himself as he slept.

******

Namjoon who decided to go back down once he changed into a lose black shirt and informal black pants as he carried a bag in his hands in hopes to find Jin somewhere.

As after a while of searching he reliased that Jin must be in the laundry room with his coat.

He was right , as he saw Jin attempting to scrub of the red wine of his coat.

"Jin" , Namjoon said as he patted Jin's shoulder squatting beside him.

"Oh Mr.Kim ! , I was just cleaning this , I'll be out in sometime" , Jin said.

"Jin you can't take of wine stains of white clothes they don't go" , Namjoon said in a polite tone.

"They don't ? , But this looks very exoensive" , Jin said pointing at the suit coat.

"It doesn't matter I wanted to take it off anyway , one of my friends was wearing the exact same thing " , Namjoon said.

"So you'll just discard it ?" , Jin said.

"Obviously what else can I do with it ?" , Namjoon said.

"I'm sorry , I ruined it" , Jin said sad as he looked down.

"It's okay I don't mind , consider this as a punishment for me for stepping on those tomatoes at the airport" , Namjoon smiled as he helped Jin get up from the floor.

"Can we dye this coat red ?" , Jin asked.

"We could I guess" , Namjoon said impressed at the idea as Jin finally smiled.

"I brought these" , Namjoon said bringing the bag full of tangerines that he was hiding in front of Jin.

"These are my favourite !" , Jin said.

"They are for you , you can have them" , Namjoon said.

"Really ? Thank you so much Mr.Kim...I mean Namjoon " , Jin sold happily as Namjoon picked his coat back up.

"Would you like one ?" , Jin asked holding out one.

"Only if you would like to share -" , Namjoon said as they went out of the laundry room and found a table in one of the cozy lounges near by that Namjoon purposely dragged Jin into as if he wanted to show him something.

"Oh , I'm sorry , please wait I'll arrange the fruit nicely and bring it to you" , Jin said immediately as he got up to leave but Namjoon pulled him back by his hand making him sit next to him.

"It's just an orange inside a peel that smells nice , how can you make this more fancy ? That'll be a disgrace to the fruit!" , Namjoon laughed taking the tangerine in Jin's hand as he began peeling it and gave it back to Jin as he peeled another for himself.

"This place is pretty" , Jin said looking around at the well lit aesthetic lounge decorated with comfortable pine wood furniture.

"It's one of my favourites in the hotel , that's why it's far away from the other lounges" , Namjoon said.

"Why ?" , Jin asked.

"Very much yes , Jin do you like reading books ?" , Namjoon asked him.

"Obviously , I love them" , Jin said .

"What genre?" , Namjoon asked.

"Well , just some stuff here and there" , Jin said to embarrassed to tell Namjoon that he liked reading erotic books.

"I see" , Namjoon said as he pulled out a remote from the table drawer tapping a button on it as the glass doors of the lounge shut and what seemed like walls with wallpapers that looked like wood turned around exposing book shelves full of books.

"This place is a library ?" , Jin asked suprised

"That's why I like it so much " , Namjoon said as he took out a white card from his pocket and handed it to Jin.

"What is this for ?" , Jin said looking as he already had a room key.

"This is a card to this place , you can come here whenever you are done with your shift " , Namjoon smiled.

"I can , no - that would be to much" , Jin said.

"Consider it as a little gift for my disrespect to you and the fact that I touched you in the pool the other day without asking you " , Namjoon said politely being to much of a gentleman.

"Thank you - , uhhh would you like me to do something in return ?" , Jin asked.

"Friends , let's be friends Kim Seokjin" , Namjoon said shaking Jin's hand as Jin reciprocated his actions.

.....Friendship is how the beautiful mess begins every single time......
_________________________________________

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 60K 74
Taehyung: He is cold, expressionless and rigid. Seokjin: He's carefree, loving and patient. "Can you help me forget my past?" This is a TAEJIN fanfic...
378K 16.2K 54
A simple bite gone wrong. Awesome cover by @taehyungneedsahug ! Bts fanfic - reader x vampire taehyung THERE WILL BE A BIT OF PROFANITY, PLEASE DO BE...
257K 3.8K 26
WARNING! Read at own risk: Smut Boy x Boy, Multiple ships featured: Taekook main focus
68.6K 2K 72
Text and picture FF (Ship: Yoonmin, Namjin, Vkook)