Bad Boy? ||TaeKook||

Bởi BunTeaHunter

Jungkook was still just a new student, but he already got the title as the "Bad Boy" of the school due to his... Xem Thêm

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
FIN

20

8K 408 164
Bởi BunTeaHunter

TAEHYUNG POV

After the talk I had with Jimin, we both went back in after receiving a text from Yoongi hyung. We stopped on our tracks when we see the whole table filled with desserts..... and they all have strawberries in them.

"Hyungies, we should finish these before the sun sets!"

Jimin stared at Jungkook like he grew a second head and was questioning everything.

"Jungkookie... why the fuck did you order for Tae and not me?"

Seriously?

"That was your main concern?"

He snapped his head towards me and gave me a glare. I didn't know what his deal was, but he put his tiny finger on my chest, trying to provoke me with it.

"It just means he favors you more than me!"
"Why would you say that?"
"You dumbo! It's all strawberries and you love strawberries! I was never asked what I like!"

We heard a tired sigh, I looked up and saw Yoongi hyung staring at us with a bored look. He gestured his hand to our seats and said in a monotone voice.

"Jimin just sit down and eat the food already so we can get out of here"

I turned my head to where Jimin was, but he was suddenly gone from my side. I see him now sitting beside the older with a lovestruck look and it was gross.

"Anything for you, Yoongi hyung~"
"Disgusting"
"Only for you, Yoongi hyung~"

At this point, I can tell the older just accepted his fate with Jimin and just went with it. He's getting better at dealing with my best friend to be honest.

I then felt warmth around my hand and I looked down to see Jungkook looking up at me. That's when I realized he was holding onto my hand and I may have blacked out for like 5 seconds.

"Hyung... did I order too much?"

Oh no... his eyes again

"No Kookie, it's fine. Hyungs will eat everything before the sun sets"
"We will?"

I gave Jimin a hard stare and he shut his mouth. He made eye contact with Jungkook and frantically nodded when given a worried look.

"O-Ofcourse we will, Jungkookie! Your hyungs will eat it all, every plate will be licked clean"

That seemed to have work cause the younger smiled after hearing that. His hand was still holding mine and before I could ask him to let go, so I could take my seat, he pulled me down next to him.

You see, we were sitting on chairs and not those sofas that's on the wall. Jungkook took another chair to sit on, but now our chairs are literally touching on the side. That made our thighs practically glued to each other.

He smells so nice...

A spoon full of cake with sliced strawberry on top is now close to my mouth. I almost sputtered when I see it was Jungkook holding onto the spoon.

"You should try their cake, Taetae hyung. They said it's one of their best selling here~!"

Omg.. he's feeding me! Mom I did it.

At the corner of my eye, I see something... interesting happening with the other two.

Yoongi hyung took a fork and went to take a piece of strawberry, but he noticed Jimin was staring at him... expecting. He looked confused at first, but then saw what we were doing and shook his head.

For some reason, he didn't decline what my soulmate wanted him to do, but instead also put the strawberry near his mouth for Jimin to take a bite of.

That made the tinier one get giddy and happily took a bite, but before Yoongi hyung could put down his fork, Jimin suddenly held onto his hand with both of his and said with a serious tone.

"Please be my wife Yoongi hyung"
"CAN YOU SHUT UP FOR ONCE?"

I decided to mute them out and just enjoy my time with Jungkook.

••••••• ••••• •••••••

YOONGI POV

Finally...

We're now on our way to the bridge to watch the sunset 'together' and all our stomachs were crying for eating too much.

It's my fault that I can't say no to Koo

I wasn't practically sick or want to vomit my food since I took the advantage and fed majority to Jimin. He wanted to be fed, so it's basically a win-win situation.

I do feel guilty when he looks a bit out of it and kept holding onto his stomach.

But why didn't he say stop when I was feeding him too much?

I snapped out of my thoughts when I felt Jimin grab my arm and pulled me closer to whisper in my ear.

"Hyung, Tae said he's okay to confess now. He told me he's ready and will not back down, he wanted to do it and this is his chance to finally let it all out"

I nodded at that and took a glance at the two in front of us. They will be a cute couple, I know my brother likes Tae back... maybe his feelings is just as strong as Tae's.

"Are we going to make an excuse so that we can leave the two alone?"

Jimin nodded, we decided to wait when we're at the end of the bridge before we go and give them privacy.

"There's the bridge, hyungs! I can't wait to watch the colors fade into the ocean, it's always so pretty to look at"

My brother stopped walking to look at us and point at the bridge. He bounced in excitement and I see Tae looking like a drunk in love. It made me smile seeing that.

"Hyung is just as excited as you, Koo"

I took out my phone, but I made sure to hide it behind Jimin so Jungkook wouldn't be able to see it. I quickly pressed Jimin's contact and send a random text to him.

When the pink-haired's phone ping, he knew exactly what I was doing. We did plan out all of this, so he took out his phone and let out a gasp.

That made the two turn their attention to Jimin, who was looking really worried at his phone.

"What's wrong, Jimin hyung?"
"I'm sorry, Jungkookie. Jin hyung texted me and said he needed help in his cafe asap!"

That made the younger look at Jimin, now worried for his Jin hyung.

"Should we all go and help-"
"No! It's fine, you and Tae can go. Yoongi hyung and I will be there instead"

Jungkook was hesitant at first and of course I noticed. It would be better if I convince him instead, he always listens to me.

"Koo, it's okay. You and Tae will watch the sunset together, we can always do this again. The sun won't be leaving the earth anytime soon, baby"

He stared at me with his big cute eyes and pouted a bit. I reassured him with a soft look and he finally nodded.

Taehyung just patted his head, trying to comfort the younger. He smiled at us and gestured us to go on ahead.

"Just text us if you need backup and we'll come running"
"Yeah, but be sure to record the sunset for us, Taebear"
"I will, I will"

We all waved each other goodbye and the two of us just watched their figures disappear into the distance. I turned around, ready to leave, but I noticed Jimin not moving from his place.

The pink-haired kid just stared at the direction they disappeared to, so I snapped my fingers at him to get his attention.

That immediately worked since he's now looking at me.... well no, at my hands to be specific

"Can you at least look at me when I talk?"
"I am looking at you, Yoongi hyung's hands"

I sighed, but I kind of got used to this behavior of his. He really loves my hands, but that got me thinking...

We need to address the elephant in the room

"Do you actually like my hands or have a crush on me?"

I see him choked on air and started coughing badly. I patted his back to help him and it seemed to have worked.

"W-Was I too obvious?"

What do you think???

I just gave him an expressionless look, but he could already tell what I'm thinking.

"This is not how I want to be found out about. It's supposed to be romantic!"

Romantic?

"Like.. you see my sketchbook filled with drawings of your face or me writing poetry about you or.. or me under a tree and saying my love for you, only to find out you were behind me the whole time-"

This kid has some great imagination or fantasy. I guess I should give him props for his creativity.

"You've been reading too much"
"Damn well I did!"

I just chuckled a bit and shook my head at him. He's all talk, but seeing how much he's fidgeting right now just says it all.

I sighed at this, but I guess I have to say it now.

"Jimin.. listen. I'm sorry, but you're really-"
"Wait, what the fuck?"
"What?"

Jimin stared at me like I offended him or something. I just looked at him with furrowed brows cause I was confused with his reaction.

"I haven't even confessed yet, but you're already rejecting me? Can't give a guy a warning?"

A... warning?

"Why- how.. how would I warn.. you?"
"You have my number! You could say that I have to prepare myself for your rejection!"

I really don't get this kid sometimes

"What would you do after that?"
"Duh! I would cry really hard in advance and call Taehyung to buy me 5 ice creams, also tissues of course. I might prefer ruining his shirt with my tears and snot, but also whine about your hands-"

This is just getting ridiculous

"Can you stop with my hands already?"
"Excuse you! We don't kinkshame in this household!"

I rubbed my temples to get rid of a slight headache I'm getting from this kid. I'm suprised I haven't snapped at him, but it's obvious as to why I can't bring myself to do it.

Guess I'll let it out then

"Jimin, just listen. I actually want to try this out with you"

That made him quiet and stared at me with no expression on his face. He then spoke up after a minute of silence.

"What?"

Understandable...

"You, me, go out on a date and let's see where it takes us"

Jimin pointed at himself, to which I nodded. He then pointed at me and I also nodded. He looked down on his feet, trying to process everything.

"But.. but.. why me?"

I shrugged a bit, but he obviously wanted words.

"I wanted to try this out cause... I started to grow fond of you. Even if you can be shameless at times, I find you really funny and I can't help, but want to get know you more. You're... really interesting"

He looked at me with a frown after that.

Now what?

"You have bad taste in men"
"I do, but only for you"

Again... Jimin choked and hit me on the shoulder. It felt like a baby hitting me and it made me laugh a bit.

"Here I thought it would be Tae confessing today"

Well... I beat him to it

••••••• ••••• •••••••

TAEHYUNG POV

Jungkook and I arrived at the bridge, I noticed there are a few people there, but they were just passing by. It's such a coincidence that it's only the two of us really standing still to watch the sunset.

I nervously put my hands on the rail and looked down at the boats being pushed gently by the waves. I shivered when the wind picked up a bit and let my hair flow softly.

I couldn't make eye contact with Jungkook due to how nervous and shaky I am. The warmth the sun is giving does help me relax a bit. I watched the orange colors cover my skin into a pretty warm color.

"So pretty... I love how the sky's color changes from orange to blue. Eventually the stars will shine and come out beautifully"

I gulped when hearing his soft breathy voice. I'm scared to look cause I know, I'll be a goner once I stare at his eyes.

"Taetae hyung... what's your favourite thing about sunsets?"

I let out a shaky breath before answering, still not making eye contact.

"U-Uhm... the atmosphere it gives. It's.. it's relaxing and.. calming. I guess, when I feel.. feel stressed.. I tend to watch them to help my nerves"

He hummed at that.

"I feel the exact same, hyung. It's also why Yoongi hyung bought an apartment at the top floor, he knew just how much I love watching the sky's colors change"

I've heard..

"But.. something about today feels different. I think it's because I'm with Taetae hyung"

My breath hitched and I can feel my heart's pace quickened. I'm confused on what he meant by that, but he answered my silent question.

"Uhm.. it's just that.. being with you.." I can see him fiddling with his fingers at the corner of my eye.

"I feel.. special in way. I feel really loved and uhm.. I don't know how to describe it. Every good emotion gets... combined into one and I feel overwhelmed by it"

All because of me? But.. you do the exact thing to me...

"It warms my heart and whenever I see you, I get excited and happy. Makes me bounce like a bunny"

He giggled and I cursed when I heard it, I want to look at his smile and how his bunny teeth peeks out. I bet he lookes adorable... as always.

"All I could say about this is... I just have this urge to want to stay beside you cause it makes me happy... but I sound selfish for thinking like that"

What? No, you're not selfish for wanting to be happy

"I want to ask you something, hyung. Is it okay for me to ask of this from you? I don't want you to feel uncomfortable cause of this and.. I'm sorry if you did. I just... want to be with Taetae hyung"

At that I finally took my eyes off the setting sun and stared at the younger beside me. Jungkook felt my stare and turned.

We made eye contact.

I couldn't breathe for a second.

Words got stuck in my throat and I felt like I'm being hypnotized. The way the sun shines on his face making him glow, his eyes looks even more beautiful with how the light pops up the colors in his pupils.

I can't...

Jungkook noticed my lack of response and could see how stressful I looked. Worry was clear in his eyes and I can't help myself from falling even more in love with him.

"Hyung?"

I can't keep eye contact when he's looking at me like that. I immediately looked down, my grip tightened on the railing and I can tell Jungkook was about to speak again, but I cut him off.

"I like you!"

*******•*****•*******
Author-nim
OOOOOOOOOOH!!!!
He did it! What will Jungkook's reaction be? It's obvious by now anyway. Just ready yourself from the amount of fluff you'll be receiving uwu

I've always wanted to do a cliffhanger and it feels amazing not gonna lie. Last chapter will be really long 💜

Thank you all for reading 💛

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

40.6M 1.1M 42
When Arianna marries billionaire Zach Price to save her family, she doesn't expect to fall in love with a man who'd always consider her a second choi...
13.7K 509 38
Kim Taehyung is a cold CEO and mafia boss. He is also known as play boy who doesn't believe in love and thinks that love makes people weak. He is des...
7.5K 44 4
This story is a Slow-burn love story between The Main Character: Ruby and Klaus.. This story DOES NOT follow the TVD storyline or TO. What would hap...
34.4K 1.1K 60
After being abandoned by his mother for being quirkless, four year old Izuku midoriya is found by an elite military officer who trains him to be an e...