Skaia | Inazuma Eleven Go Gal...

Door Myra21126

Hanatsuki Luna is the 12th member of the Inazuma Japan. She is fighting along side with Tenma and the others... Meer

OC Basic Information
Prologue- The Mysterious Meteor
Chapter 1- The Newest soccer player
Chapter 2- The Worst! New Inazuma Japan!
Chapter 4- The Same Question All Over Again!!!
Chapter 5- Her Own Worth
Chapter 6- A Small Change

Chapter 3- Foreboding Dark Clouds! The World Tournament Opens!!!

290 16 1
Door Myra21126

_°~•~•~•~•~°_

"Luna wake up! Today is your training! Get up!" Luna's mom called

"Five more minutes..." Luna mumbled as she refuses to get up

"Geez... Get up!" She said as she pulled the blanket off her

Luna slowly gets up and walked groggy towards the bathroom. After taking a bath, she finished packing the rest of the things she need before leaving. She went down stairs, and saw a tray full of slices of egg sandwiches, her favourite food. She couldn't contain her excitement and secretly took a slice. Before she could take a bite of it, her mom stopped her.

"Stop right there young lady. Don't just secretly take egg sandwiches. Those are for the kids." Her mom scolded

"Sorry mom... I just really want some egg sandwiches before I leave." Luna said

"Oh sweetie... Don't worry about it. Come with me." Her mom said as ushered her to go to the playground

"Do your best Luna-senpai!" The kids cheered that made her teary eyed

She immediately wiped her tears and thank them. A girl with dark brown eyes went towards her, and hands her a white box. She opened it, and saw all kinds of food such as karaage, onigiri, and egg sandwiches. She was delighted. Luna head out, and said her goodbyes to her mom and the children in the orphanage.

Not long after she arrived at the location. She went to the stadium where they are going to practice today. When she arrived, she didn't expect what she saw.

"Wait... why am I the only one here?!" She thought as her stomach starts rumbling a bit

"Oh right I forgot that I haven't eaten anything yet.... maybe I should eat some of this food I have with me." She said to herself

She opened the box and took a slice of egg sandwich. She was joyful the moment she took a bite of it. She didn't ate too much to avoid any accidents. She set aside the box, and began stretching. She began doing some dribbling, and shooting practices. She's just waiting for someone to arrive. Not long after, three people arrived. Ibuki, Nozaki, and Minaho saw Luna practicing. Ibuki and Nozaki began stretching while Minaho observers them. Then, everyone else excluding the Raimon boys arrived after them. After a while she decides to observe the others while waiting for the people who are not here yet.

On the hand, the three Raimon boys were just on their way there. They met up at the front, and went to the field together. Shindou opened the door to the field. As it opens, Tenma ran in, and got hit on the head. Tenma slightly groaned in pain as Sakura help him up.

"I'm so sorry-oh captain good morning!" Sakura said

"It's alright. You're early today." Tenma said

"Yeah everyone is already here." Sakura said as she points towards the direction where the others are.

The three turned to that direction, and saw some of them were doing some stretches, one was jogging around the field, and other were simply watching them. What caught the trio's attention was Luna who is quietly and ruminatively observing others. The captain didn't recognize the girl that all started asking questions to each other.

(Photo of Luna watching others)

"Shindou-senpai. Who is she? She never played with us before." Tenma asks

"If I recall, she didn't play at the exhibition." Shindou said

"I think her name Hanatsuki Luna, and she's from Tengawara Jr. High." Tsurugi said

Not long after assistant coach Funaki asks them to line up. He told everyone to introduce themselves one by one starting with Matatagi.

"Matatagi Hayato. I was in the Track club."

"Track? Which event?" Tenma asks

"Sprinting." He said

"I see! No wonder you're so fast!" Tenma comments

"Nozaki Sakura. I do rhythmic gymnastics."

"Rhythmic gymnastics?" Tenma comments

"What?" Tsurugi instictively replied

"I'm Tetsukado Shin. I was a boxer." This surprised the three Raimon boys

"Kusaka Ryuuji. I did nothing in particular."

"Nothing?" Shindou wondered

"No sports or anything?" Tenma asks

"That's right." He casually replied

"I'm Ibuki Munemasa. I play basketball."

Tenma nodded in reply, "Yeah, you're the goalkeeper."

Manabe pushes his glasses up with a smirk on his face as he introduces himself, "Manabe Jin'ichirou. This is my first time playing soccer, but this won't be a problem." He pulls out a book for beginners that would like to learn how to play soccer, "I'll be a pro at it almost immediately." Tenma simply sweatdropped.

"I'm Minaho Kazuto. From what I've seen so far, it appears that I will be the brains of the team," Minaho said as Manabe looked him with a confused look. Shindou clenched his hand into a fist as he's slowly getting pissed off at what's happening right now, "Any background in soccer?"

"None. I guess I'm what you call a beginner." Minaho said

"Then you are no different from me-"

"The next person!" Shindou called out Morimura that made her more nervous

"I-I'm Morimura Konoha."

"And? Have you played soccer before?" Shindou asked and she immediately shook her head in reply

Shindou faced Funaki, "Trainer! On what grounds were these members chosen!?"

"No grounds, they're who Coach Kuroiwa selected. I don't know why either. Whatever the reason, you twelve here are Inazuma Japan."

The door then opened with Coach Kuroiwa standing on the side of the door.

"Let me introduce you to this team's new manager."

Mizukawa appeared, and introduced herself, "Im' Mizukawa Minori."

"Manager." Tsurugi muttered

"What school is she from?" Minaho wondered

"And the other one." He said

He looked slightly to his left and said, "Come in." A girl with dark blue hair and light blue eyes came out. She stood infront of everyone, and introduced herself, "I'm the manager of the Raimon's soccer club, Sorano Aoi. I've been recently appointed manager for New Inazuma Japan."

"Aoi!" Tenma called as he rushed towards her

"When did this happen? I had no idea!" He said

"I got a sudden call about it today!" She then pointed a finger to herself, "I'm surprised myself!"

"I see. Let's do our best!"

"All I desire from Inazuma Japan is victory. That is all you may expect from me." He turned around, and called Tenma to begin practice.

In the end, not everyone was able to introduce themselves. Shindou, Tsurugi, Tenma, and Luna were not able to introduce themselves. Overall, practice kinda went fine- well that is what Luna thought. Luna also thought that it was actually annoying on how some of them were acting, yet she thought that it's a fine start for practice.

After practice, everyone went to the boarding house where we are staying throughout the whole tournament. A lady with stood infront of us.

"My, my, my, it's a pleasure to meet you, a pleasure to meet you." She said

"Just look at at all the sweat and dirt on you. A bath, you definitely need to take a bath first. Oh, but before that, your rooms!" She said as she points to the direction where the rooms were

"Your rooms are listed in the bulletin board. Make sure to check it out." She said

Everyone proceeds to unpack their stuff at their rooms while Luna on the other hand, she went out to look for Gouenji and Kidou. It was their agreement to meet up after practice after all. She ran towards their meeting spot which was back at the stadium. She left the stadium with the team by instinct that she forgot that she was told to stay there. When she arrived there, she only saw Coach Kuroiwa and Mizukawa. She looked around, but Gouenji and Kidou nowhere to be found. Coach Kuroiwa noticed her presence.

"Gouenji and Kidou are not yet here. You can just sit down and wait." He said

She turned around and faced him, "Yes sir." She said as she sat down by the bench waiting for the arrival of the two adults.

Not long after some certain people made their dramatic entrance while Coach Kuroiwa and Mizukawa were having a conversation in which Luna joined after.

"It's pretty interesting to see the reactions on the Raimon boys." Mizukawa commented

"Hanatsuki. What did you think of today's practice?" Coach Kuroiwa suddenly asks

"M-me?Well I... I personally think it was annoying." Luna said in a nervous way

"You don't have to be nervous around us." He said while she simply nodded

"Overall, Matsukaze thought of a good training for beginners it helped me in different aspects, but the others could hardly do it. It may take them a while." She said

"I see. Let me ask you this. Do you think this team will win the first match?" He asked

Luna's reply was interrupted, "I thi-"

"Coach." Shindou called

"Please redo your selection for the team. This team won't win!" Shindou said

"My decision is final. I want you three to bring out their potential." Coach Kuroiwa said

"Their potential?" Tenma asks

"Just why do you hold such a high opinion of them?" Tsurugi asks

"As if he would give us a straight answer." Shindou simply replied. He then balled his hands into fist, he looked down angrily and said, "Then the three of us will win the matches to come on our own." This surprised Luna, and a certain goalkeeper who happened to hear his statement.

"Just the three if you, eh?" Coach Kuroiwa commented

Shindou faced him and said, "Tsurugi will be a forward, Tenma will be a mid-fielder, and I will play the defense. When the other team shoots, I will block them." This simply just pissed off both Luna and Ibuki who is simply listening to the conversation.

Coach Kuroiwa didn't bother look at him and simply said, "Do as you please." He then left the stadium along with Mizukawa.

"What?" Luna muttered to herself

"Shindou-san, by the three of us, you don't really mean...?" Tenma asks

"That coach is desecrating soccer!" Shindou replied

"Cut that crap!" Ibuki interjects

The three turned to face Ibuki holding a soccer ball on his hands. "You, block the shoots? I'm Japan's goalkeeper!" He said

"Don't flatter yourself. You're a complete beginner." Shindou said

"That's why I'm here to practice!" Ibuki retorted. He then turned to Tsurugi to ask him to practice with him, but Shindou had other plans.

"No. I'll shoot. If you can't stop my shoot, then you could never stop Tsurugi's." Shindou said

"All right. Try one of those hissatsu shoots one me." Ibuki replied

Both went in position. Shindou used his famous hissatsu, "Fortissimo!" Ibuki prepared himself, yet the gap of their skills are still far that the ball went in. Ibuki also got throw off, and hit the goal post. Shindou simply look down at him with a displeased look on his face.

"I gave you you wanted." Shindou said

Luna who was watching the whole time rushed towards the goalkeeper with full concern as she tries helps him up. Ibuki ended up refusing her help, and he stood up for himself.

"Are you alright?" Luna asks

"I'm fine don't worry about it." He replied as she simply nodded in reply

"Hanatsuki-san, right?" Tsurugi asks her, and Luna once again nodded in reply.

"I heard everything, you know. I've been sitting by the bench this whole time." Luna said

"What are you doing here?" Shindou asks

"I was talking to coach Kuroiwa earlier before you guys came in. I should probably head out now " She replied as starts walking out of the stadium

"Wait!" Tenma suddenly called as Luna stopped on her tracks, and turned around to face them.

"Is there something wrong?" She ask

Tenma then realized that he called her, "W-well I actually to know more about you." Tenma said

"You didn't introduce yourself earlier. You also didn't play at the exhibition match, so we want to know you for a bit." Tsurugi explained

"I see." That's all she said before things went silent for three seconds. She put her hands behind her back, looked Shindou, and simply ask, "Would you also get mad at me if you find out who I am?"

"What?" "Don't think I would ever forgot what happened earlier."

...

...

...

"I will still introduce myself anyways despite on what your answer may be." Luna said

"I'm Hanatsuki Luna. I am a performer mainly dancing. That's all I'm gonna say." Luna said as she left the stadium

The moment she saw the night sky, she made eye contact with the two adults who were standing right outside of the stadium. She immediately ran towards them, and greeted them.

"Good Evening Hanatsuki-san. Did we make you wait?" Kidou ask

"A bit. I was unpacking some of my stuff earlier before I went to the stadium." Luna reply

"I see." Kidou said as they both around, and began walking in that direction. Gouenji told her to follow them. They walk somewhere far from both the stadium and the boarding house. They arrived at a place that she is not famillar of. They went inside to see a person that she knows. A guy with aquamarine hair and light brown eyes. She immediately recognize the person as she put her hands behind her back as she politely greets him.

"Allow me to introduce you to your new trainer. This is Kazemaru Ichirouta. I'm sure you're recognize him from the matches you have watched before." Gouenji said as she nodded in reply

"He will be training you whenever he's available. Today will only be some introductions." Kidou said as we all nodded in reply

Not long after, they all gave each other their number to be able to keep in touch. Luna internally fangirling d as she walks back to the boarding house. She always wanted to meet those people she admires. Now she will be training with Kazemaru as her trainer, a rare opportunity that happened to her.

She arrived at her room, and lie down the bed. She took out her phone, and looked at her contacts. While looking at the contacts, she received a text from mom.

Mom<3 :Hey sweetie! Have you eaten anything yet? How's your practice today? Hope you doing well~

She smiled at her mom's text. She knew she's trying to text her whenever she has time. Everyday her mom is busy taking care of the children in the orphanage. Luna looks up to her mom being a hardworker. Even they're not blood related, they both love each other. Luna immediately sent a reply to her mom.

~Luna~ : I haven't eat yet I just finished some things. Also practice went well. Don't worry about me too much. I'm fine! :)

She turned off her phone, and put her phone on the desk. She got out of the bed, and went to the cafeteria. She noticed that a certain purple haired guy eating all alone there. She went inside, and got some food made by Kabata-san. Took her tray went to the table where he is.

"Umm... hey. Do you mind if I join you?" Luna asks

He nodded, and pointed towards a chair near the table. She sat down, and placed her tray on the table. Silence surround them, as they eat their food. She took a bite of her own food.

"Hey. Can I ask something?" He asks her as she looks up from her plate and said, "Sure. What is it?"

"Are you mad at Shindou?" He asks

She shook her head, "Not really. I'm just simply annoyed by that he thinks that there's no hope in this team." Luna said

"I kinda agree with you, but I can understand his view of the team." He explains

"I know. I just don't like how he simply thinks that they have no potential. I'm pretty sure he chose them for a reason." Luna said

"I see. It is kinda weird that he chose them as members, but I kinda have experience with teaming up with different players." Tsurugi said

"Oh yeah I literally forgot that you were from Raimon. I think out everyone here only you three have experiences with real soccer matches. I wonder what it feels like?" she wondered with a slight smile on her face

"You're a dancer, right? What else do you do besides dancing?" He asks

"Well believe me or not... I also play soccer." Luna said as she took a bite of her food

"Really? Why didn't you say anything earlier?" He asks

"I was planning to, but I wasn't able to introduce myself to everyone properly. I played soccer as a fun hobby. I've been playing for like 4-5 years, I think." She said

"That's a long time ago. You're probably good." He said as he took another of his food

"I think I'm decent. I'm not as good you guys though." She replied as she shyly scratch the back of her head

"How about you group up with Ibuki and I in training tomorrow?" He suggested as she happily nodded in reply

"Sure. I can practice my shoots with that." Luna said

"Are you a forward or do you have a different position?" Tsurugi asks

"Well I think I'm a mid-fielder. I haven't thought about my position before since I just play for fun." She said

"I see." He replied as they both stood up, put up their trays by the sink, and back to their rooms.

"I'll see you tomorrow then." He said

"Yup!" Luna replied

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

47K 1.2K 79
Book 2 of my Inazuma Eleven Fan-Fic series (Inazuma Eleven GO Arc) It's been 10 years after Endou and his team won the FFI...but now a new kind of so...
4K 112 61
(Can be read Fandom Blind) 5 Years after Raimon won Holy Road, Tenma has now graduated and a new generation begins their journey at Raimon Jr.High Af...
7K 123 20
[ An Inazuma Eleven Ares x OC Fanfiction ] • • • Hatsuharu Hina is a normal, cheerful girl who loves soccer. She just got back from Russia to her bir...
118K 5.2K 58
⚠️English isn't my main language! Be warned of bad grammar! - ALSO I misspell Tsurugi to TSUGURI so I am so sorry! I'll do my best to correct that i...