Love You Like A Mother

By Snips_101

The war is over, the jedi were executed for treason, and then imperial times had begun. The only jedi left we... More

chapter 1: One last time
chapter 3: interrogation and new friends
chapter 4: to much information
chapter 5: an unexpected ally
chapter 6: Auntie Soka's got a boyfriend
chapter 7: Ahsoka's vision
chapter 8: a daring rescue
chapter 9: I'm sorry Junior
chapter 10: pure beauty
chapter 11: inside the cave
OH MY GOD!!!
VERY IMPORTANT
chapter 12: the chosen two?
chapter 13: the overdue news
chapter 14: Kill them, kill them all
Please read this
chapter 15: you can never escape me
chapter 16: it's what Anakin would do
chapter 17: Bariss Offee
chapter 18: opinions change
Chapter 19: I promise
YEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSS
chapter 20: and the special babysitter is...
Chapter 21: CAN ANYTHING GO RIGHT!?!
chapter 22: deal or no deal?
chapter 23: I did the impossible
chapter 24: There is no hope
chapter 25: She's gone
chapter 26: the end of our beginning
epilogue
The Sequel
Please read this its very important

chapter 2: ship wrecked

2.7K 50 155
By Snips_101

(This chapter and all the ones after it take place 9 years in the future. As okay is in her early 20's and Luke and Leia are both 9 about to be 10. Comment, vote and enjoy.)

Ahsoka's pov
Nothing could have gone smoother over the past 9 years. Never once spotted by the Empire, I only had to stop off at a planet to get food or fuel. Luke and Leia, where do I even start. I have grown to love them like a mother. The both have different skill sets. Luke made his first light saber a year ago when he was only 8 years old and he had to be the most skilled young long I've ever seen, but only when it comes to light sabers. Leia is practically the polar opposite from her brother. Leia excels in the knowledge of history, the jet order, the Empire, the sith, the separatists, you name it. But she especially rocks at using the force to its fullest extent. She is definitely more like me. Leia is a very sarcastic but sweet girl while Luke is very brave and always thinks he's invincible. Key word: thinks. They truly are the best kids you could ever ask for. I started to train them in the ways of the force since they were 4. Speaking of training it was time for Leia's first light saber lesson. I let her use Anakin's while Luke always used his vibrant green one. I was on my way to the couch. It probably wasn't the best idea to let them fling light sabers at each other in the room we use the most, but what could go wrong. Well, I had my answer. I walked through the door way and saw Lukewarm standing with his light saber activated, and he was laughing at something. Then I looked over and I saw Skygirl silently crying in the corner, and on the opposite side of her was Anakin's light saber. I'm guessing she threw it out of anger or something.

"Aww, skygirl what's wrong?"

"I- I... JUST LOOK!!!" I looked where she was pointing and almost had a heart attack. Right where my fancy leather sofa was before, it wasn't there now. Now all that's left was pieces of it lying on the table and floor. I fell on my knees next to Leia.

"It's okay sweet heart, is the sofa why your crying?" She didn't talk to me but she nodded.

"It's alright, a sofa is just a sofa, it can be repaired. I'm glad you weren't hurt. Which reminds me." I looked up at Luke and he immediately tensed and darted to his room. I jumped up to my feet, picked up Leia in my arms and ran with her towards junior's (Luke) room. I call Luke Junior and Leia Skygirl. We finally stopped and I jiggled his door handle. It was locked.

"May I?" Leia asked me.

"Go right ahead." I plopped Leia down on the ground and she reached out her hand. She grunted as she stared into the door. He grunting got louder and more frequent.

"Okay okay, take a breather." She stopped grunting and started catching her breath.

"Remember, don't just use the force, feel it." I cooed to her. She closed her eyes and lightly placed her hand on the painted door. To my surprise she not only unlocked the door, but it flew open and hit the wall so hard I felt it. Before I could say anything she ran to her brothers bed and they began fake wrestling like every night before their bed. She jumped on him but Luke quickly moved out of the way and put her into head lock. He gave her a nuggie. Then after finally being able to process what Leia just did I joined them. I found an open spot and threw myself on the bed. I flipped over on my back to see 2 tiny children towering above me. They looked at each other then back at me. The leaned down and shook my shoulders wildly.

"Okay okay you win I surrender!"

"Yeah, we beat you mom." I sighed.

"How many times must I say this, junior I am not your mom."

"Yes you are, you teach us, feed us, and protect us. Your the definition of a mom, mom." Leia chimed in.

"Alright come here, come in close, it's time for a story."

"Ooh, ooh is it about the time you rescued Jabba the Hutt's son, or the time you fault Darth Maul?"

"Or what about when you left the jedi order?"

"No, it's a new story and it's not about me. It's about your real mother and father. Once upon a time many years before you to were born, there was a brave jedi padawan named Anakin Skywalker. And he was assigned to protect Senator Padme Amidala, your mother. The traveled to Naboo, and slowly but surely they began to fall in love. Anakin gave into his emotions and confessed his love to her."

"What about you, are you going to give into your emotions?" I gave Leia a curious look.

"You know, with this Lux guy?" I could feel my face getting hotter I was blushing.

"W-who's Lux, W-what Lux, h-how do you know Lux?"

"I heard you talk about him in your dreams, you love him like father loved the senator!" Leia accused.

"Love is a strong word sky girl. I'd say small crush, is more fit for the situation. Anyways would you like to hear the rest of my story or not?"

"Yes, yes! Just as long as we get to some action soon." Leia and I rolled our eyes at Luke's stupid comment. They both nodded their heads rapidly, I myself was just happy to get to a new topic other then my love life.

"At first, Padme refused to give in to the feelings Anakin made her feel. But later on, they were captured by the geonoisions. They were about to be publicly executed. But right before they joined their friend Obi-Wan in a death sentence but then Padme did it. She confessed her love to Anakin. They shared a long lovely kiss."

"Aww-" Leia began but Luke interupted her with his whining.

"Ewwww!!"

"Oh don't worry junior, we're at the action part right now." His face brightened a bit, I love seeing him happy.

"After they parted they were wheeled out to the arena. Obi-Wan and Anakin stratigized. But your mother already had a plan. She got herself free from her hand cuffs and climbed up the long bar. She gracefully kicked the monster in mid air. She was scratched very badly in her back. They thought they were all doomed until Mace Windu arrived with tons of jedi to the rescue. But, the infamous Count Dooku's army of battle droids were simply to much for the jedi, hundreds of them died that day. Then master Yoda came to the scene with an entire new army for the Republic. Just to quickly sum it up, Anakin lost an arm fighting Dooku but he got a robotic one then after that he went back to Naboo with your mom. There they had their wedding, and based on holopics R2 showed me a while ago it was a beautiful wedding. Together they lived happily ever after, that is until they had a stuck up padawan intrude."

"Let me guess, you were the stuck up nosey padawan from the story." I nodded with my signiture cocky smile.

"Okay I see your point about our real mother, she did seem pretty great. But if we don't call you mom, then what do we call you?"

"how about auntie soka. That's a good comprise." They nodded and looked at me. I stared in their blue eyes, all I saw was child like wonder. I vowed to myself I would not make them give up their child hood to train as I did. Padawan's grow up way to fast in war, I have experienced that first hand.

"How about you get some rest, we have a busy trip ahead of us."

"Where to mo- auntie soka?" Aww, being called an aunt is definitely something I'll have to get used to as well.

"We're going to the Raxus system, I have a uh- old friend there who's hopefully gonna fix the sofa. Now go in your rooms." They giggled together and both went to Luke's bedroom. Those two were up to something, but I won't focus on that now. I walked to the cockpit and sat in my chair. I made the call to my 'old friend'. Eventually a hologram came up of Lux Bonteri sitting on his throne. Be looked at his feet, it was obvious he wasn't happy about something.

"Hello citizen, what can I help you wi- AHSOKA!!! How are you!?! Where are you!?! Are you okay!?!"

"Yes, I'm fine. Thank you. But I need repairs done on my ship if you don't mind."

"Let me guess, you were flinging those glows sticks of yours around and broke something. Typical."

"Hilarious Lux, but if you must know it wasn't exactly me who broke the furniture. It was someone else."

"Well... are you gonna tell me who or what? Was it stormtroopers?"

"Oh no, they are way to short to be stormtroopers."

"Ahsoka, there's something your not telling me! It's okay, you can trust me Ahsoka."

"No, I really can't Lux. As long as your an imperial senator I- I just can't."

"Ah come on, I thought we were betrothed." He added a wink at the end.

"When will you let that go? I just said it as a cover story!"

"Maybe. But you like me don't you."

"Depends on if you like me."

"Ahsoka I l-" Just then the twins burst into the cockpit.

"Auntie Soka's got a boyfriend, Auntie Soka's got a boyfriend, Auntie Soka's got-" I glared at them while Lux's jaw was dropped.

"SKYTWINS!!! Why don't you go play! You know, away from here." They walked backwards and grinned childishly at the hologram. I looked over to Lux.

"Is something wrong?"

"YOU HAVE KIDS!!! Wait, w-who's t-the father?" I immediately felt myself blush a little.

"Lux calm down their not my kids." He nodded and sat back in his chair.

"That's a relief.... But for no reason in particular!" Lux managed to scramble out the last part.

"Nice save Bonteri."

"Now is that any way to talk to your betrothed Ahsoka?"

"Probably not, good thing we are not bethrods then huh?"

"But we could b-"

"Don't even say it Bonteri!"

"Alright alright I won't say it. In all seriousness it is great to see you again."

"Yeah same her- did you hear that?"

"Yes, I think it came from outside the door." I opened the door and it was a horrifying sight. Leia was backed up in a corner with Anakin's light saber activated. Luke jumped across the room with his green one activated. Every piece of wiring near them seemed like it had slash marks.

"YOU GAVE CHILDREN LASER SWORDS!!!"

"1 their called light sabers, and 2 their the chosen ones childs I thought they could handle it." All of the sudden the ship jumped out of hyperspace on its own and an irritating beep began. Luke deactivated his saber, put it on his belt and hopped right in the Co pilots seat. I aggressively pressed several buttons, yanked many levers, and pulled one switch. We were crashing and our hyperspace travel didn't work. Leia was in the seat behind me and put her seat belt on.

"Luke get back and strap in with your sister." He sighed and rolled his eyes but he obliged and went to the back.

"Lux I'm gonna have to call you back."

"Ahsoka what's happening!?!"

"All you need to know is were gonna need more then just a new sofa now. And judging the place we are headed, we'll probably be late to." He tried to respond to get more info on our situation but I hang up on him before he could. He may be an imperial Senator, but not by choice. I may never admit it to him, but I really like him a lot. Oh right- I'm in the middle of a crash desperately trying to not die. Or what Obi-Wan and I used to call 'pulling an Anakin'. I pulled up as much as I could but that didn't do much.

"Let's get one thing clear. The sofa I'm not mad about. This! This I'm mad about!" They both hung their heads down in shame. Good. I continued to pilot my ship, although the silver sky can't take much more of this until it explodes. It was a ship of class andnspeed, but no vessel could handle this much heat at this rate of speed. We entered the atmosphere with one big jolt. They were buckled, I wasn't. I didn't do it on purpose, but the jolt knocked me forward and I hit my head hardly. I fell out of my seat and went unconscious.

Luke's pov
Oh no! Auntie Soka's down! Stay calm Luke stay calm.

"WERE ALL GONNA DIE WERE ALL GONNA DIE WERE ALL GONNA DIE!!!"

"Luke calm yourself. Remember your training." I nodded to her even though I didn't know what she meant.

"I got it! If we both work together then maybe we can slow the ship down!"

"Sis your a genius!" She outstretched her hand and you could already feel a big difference. We slowed down a lot so I outstretched my hand so we would slow even more. Eventually we came to a kinda harsh landing. Auntie Soka got shook a little bit. So I carried her out onto her bed. And when that didn't work I dragged her there. I placed her there. I had to get help. As quietly as possible I made my cloak come to me and I draped it over my tiny head. I opened the door to the ramp and walked down. I hoped no one would see me.

Leia's pov
I don't know what Luke was doing with Auntie Soka but I was gonna get us help. My plan was to find the wiring panel that connects to the holoprojector so we can call someone to save us. As to who we would call, I haven't given that much thought to it. Maybe Auntie Soka's boyfriend? I don't inow, first let's see what we got. Hang in there silver sky, I got you.

Ahsoka's pov
The last thing I remember was flying my ship with the skytwins and then everything went black. However I felt a presence near by, a familiar presence.

"Hello, anyone there?"

"At last." Some brightly squared colors appeared like red and green. It was weird, and kinda creepy.

"Who's there!"

"Of course you don't recognize me. You selfish traitor." The black void lit up with a bright red glow, it was a light saber. It wasn't a sith Lord I was familiar with though. This one had a red saber with a hilt similar to Anakin's and his entire body was wrapped in pitch black armour and leather. His look was finished off with a menacing helmet that covered his entire face and neck. He proudly walked towards me and I went to activate Anakin's saber but it wasn't there. I backed away slowly. Until by some miracle I hit a wall or someone holding me. It was someone holding me. He looked like a young blondish brown haired boy dressed in all black like who I'm guessing was his master. I fell on my butt thanks to the  yound boy. The one in the face mask approached me until he was directly above me.

"Who are you?" I managed to choke out one final time.

"I am Darth Vader!" Chills, utter chills. That's weird normally I fear nothing, especially not a sith lord. As I collected my thoughts he held his light saber high in the air. Just before he lowered his blade I could almost swear I heard him say

"Goodbye snips." No- it can't be. Not Anakin! He wouldn't do it. I was probably just hearing things. Or maybe hallucinwting! As he swiftly lowered his blade into my side I woke up.

"NOOOOO!!!!!" Leia burst in the room.

"Auntie Soka, what's wrong?"

"Oh it's okay Skygirl. Just a bad dream, that's all."

"If you say so. I better get back to work."

"Wait Leia, what work and where's your brother?"

"You crashed so we used the force to slow the impact. But many things are wrong with the silver sky. And for your second question, I stopped caring hours ago."

"How long was I out?"

"About a day." She responded as if that wasn't concerning at all.

"And you haven't seen your brother in over a day!?!"

"Oh, now I get it. I really don't know where he is." I thought about what she said, I tried to sense Luke near us but I couldnt. Then I tried to widen the range I was searching in.

"Okay Skygirl, the good news is your brother is still on this planet, whatever this planet is. The bad news is he is probably on the other side of the planet by now."

"Ugh!!!"

"We need to go look for him Skygirl."

"Or, you could raise me as an only child-"

"LEIA!!!"

"Or not, let's go." I grabbed my grey cloak and placed it over my head, and Leia put her white hood over her head as well. We locked up my ship and left for who knows what.

"May I?" I asked her pointing to the light saber. She nodded and smiled. She placed the weapon in my hand. I placed it by the big T symbol on my belt and we continued walking. The planet was grassy, but all its grass was brown or tan. It was dirty and our boots were now covered in it. Whatever as long as we find Luke dirt doesn't bother me.

3 hours later, still Ahsoka's pov
Well, my legs are about to collapse. I've been carrying Leia for the past 2 hours and no sign of any civilization or even any life forms whatsoever. Just as I was about to throw in the towel I saw something. It was a town! We finally made it. I bet you that's where junior is!

"Leia, hop off." She did but fell on the floor. After finally, official entering the town we came to the nearest market place we saw. And by we I mean me, the whole time I was looking for Junior, Leia wouldn't stop begging for sweets or toys. I got annoyed and grasped her hand harder then I had to and dragged her away from the goodies. I found someone that looks somewhat decent and touched his shoulder to get his attention.

"Excuse me can you tell me-"

"Don't ever touch me again, don't ever look at me again! Understand Togruta!?!"

"Yes I'm sorry to disturd." No I wasnt, but I didn't want to pick a fight with a street rat. I pushed Leia away from him first and then followed her from behind.

"Excuse me, I couldn't help but hear your encounter with ole Greedo. Don't worry he's like that to everyone." I was surprised when a little boy about Leia's age came up to me. The boy had dark blue hair and ocean blue eyes, he was dressed in orange coveralls and a tan jacket. He looked, kinda cute actually.

"Thanks, who are eye my little friend."

"I'm Ezra Bridger, and I'm not here to make new friends. You want information on something, and I can give it to you. For a price of course."

"Oh your quite the little hustler aren't you."

"Hey! kids got to eat too. So what do you want to know and what do you have to offer."

"I have enough credits to last your lifetime. And let's start with something simple, where are we."

"Money sounds good to me. Your on the planet of Lothal. Welcome."

"Lothal, hmm. Is this Lothal imperial territory."

"Most of it yes. They don't occupy the grasslands, which based on the worn out looks of ya' I'm guessing that's where you came from."

"Yep, and lastly have you seen a boy about as tall as her with light brownish blonde hair." I said pointing to Leia. It was weird having this conversation with a 9 year old boy.

"As a matter of fact I have, last I saw him he was at the town repair shop. But after that he just disappeared."

"Thank you for your help."

"Wait, let me come with you." I was surprised when Leia replied.

"Why in the universe would we let you do that?"

"1, you still haven't paid me and 2 what if you have more questions, chances are I'd have more answers. Plus, there's something different about you guys, and in want to find out what."

"Fair enough, let's go."

"Auntie Soka, your not actually letting this rat come with us are you."

"Leia play nice. And yes Imam, should I not??"

"Because there's something... off about that boy."

"Leia he's just a harmless street rat. But if you feel so strongly about him, then keep your eye on him. Got it?"

"Got it."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

112K 3.5K 69
Anakin Skywalker could never forget his apprentice, Ahsoka Tano, but the Jedi Order will waste no time mourning the loss of the ex-padawan. With a ne...
18.7K 354 28
When a mission nearly goes tragically wrong during the last spasms of the Clone Wars, it proves a catalyst for Anakin Skywalker and his Padawan Learn...
56.9K 2.8K 86
Instead of leaving the Jedi Order, Ahsoka stays and is present for the fallout of her master's fall to the dark side, the fall of the Jedi Order, and...
10.8K 225 26
Y/n and Anakin grew up together on Tatooine. They both had felt a spark for each other growing up. Anakin and y/n had both had a skill for building...