*Editing* Hating on my Co-Sta...

By TheRauraParadise

She had a dream, so she fought for it and made it come true. What she didn't know was that with the dream, h... More

Hating on my Co-Star (Raura Fanfiction)
1| The casting
2| Meet the douche
Deleting?
3| What the Blondie hell do you think you're doing?
4| Call it 'The Disturbing Blondie Big Head incidents' or call it nothing
5| Why do I like him?
6| Locking lips with him is only something I can wish for.
7| Two crushes and three heavy books.
Sorry but I have news
8| And that feeling was the sound of love.
9| To play the player
10| I am definately CRAZY
Ask me and the characters questions :)
11| Friends and crazy feelings
12| Hot guys and hot bitches
13| To break ups, no make ups.
EXTRA Chapter: Time to mend. POV - Ross's Point of view -
14| First Dylan, now Tyler who's next? Kate? (EXTRA ROSS POV)
15| Let me in.
Ask me and the characters questions!
Celabrating 7K views :)
Just a little note!
16| Guitar's the freaking love of his life!
17| Trying hard to trust.
Special.
18| He's a piece of cake!
19| We are more than friends, but less than a couple?
20| You take me out of control.
21| You know her.
Sneek peek
23| The biggest fattest lie
24| Ross's POV
25 | To stay with me.
Questions for the characters
Note (will be deleted soon)
Interviewing the characters
26 | Maia and Kayla VS. Really fit rich perfect guys and you've kissed most of'e
27 | Locked up in hell sounding like Kate can't be good!
28 |Because you know I'm all about that tease, bout that tease. No please.
29| Dylan, the secretive boy
Sorry babes
30| All over again.
EXTRA Special.
32 | Old habits.
New questions and exciting news....
33| A messed up past
Note
34| I throbbed because of love...and cuz I had to win.
Sorry but I had to.
35| Jay you surprise me.
Winner of the Tracy contest
"Interview"
36| "No sex in the hospital rooms!"
Conversations ♡
37| "It's not worth the calories."
How to Meet and Greet!
38| Damn it.
39| A nurse and a flirt
Inform about the story ending
NOT LEAVING
MY HEART IS MADE UP ON MY READERS.
Who knows how to make covers?
Motion | r.l.
R5 Family's World
Long time no see...
40| It's over
41| What's up with Kate?
42| Back to the original (Ross's POV)
43| THE END
Title for the sequel? ideas?
My Co-Star's heart ( Sequel to Hating on my Co-star)
BIG NEWS...
New version
New Raura story
Re-writing this story
The sequel!

22| A cursed family of Greek Gods

2.5K 97 78
By TheRauraParadise

I just couldn't stop thinking about Ross's past. I wasn't mad at him. I had no reason to be when he didn't do that to me. "I just can't believe you did that! Hide our relationship! Why would we do that. I mean I know they said to do it. But it's not like they gonna fire us at this point." he protest at me when I reached the car after school and has been the first thing he said to me since after that interview.

"You think I want to hide this. What was I suppose to do? Go against Kev and Heath's word." this was literally the worst thing ever. Fight against him on something. I wanted to be on his side.

"I just......I just don't wanna hide to the world that you are mine." he says and caresses my cheek as I close my eyes to the feel.

"I'm sorry. We'll just have a conversation with them about this alright? It's ruining us and I don't want that."

"Then you're still spending the weekend at my place?"

"I have one more question to you about your past." I admit, cuz this just has been bugging me.

"Alright....."

"Are you virgin?" I blurt a bit shy to ask such a question.

"Why would you wanna know that?" he protest.

"Are you?" I look in his eyes.

"I....I'm....I'm not." he says.

"Ow, uh....I was expecting you to say yes though, so I have one more question." I still shy.

"Go ahead." he sights.

"Do you have any urge to..to do it?" I almost like mumble.

"Not now...." he requires.

"No, I don't mean now, I mean....if you have any urge to do it recently?" I mumble.

"It's not like I miss doing it with other girl, I have you by side so..."

"Do you want to it with me? Or have you thought about it?" I blurt again, cuz this was the real question.

"Of course I thought about it..... But we're only doing it when you are ready Laura. I'll wait for you, forever if needed." he states.

"Really?"

"Of course."

"So you didn't meant anything like that when you said I'd go spend the weekend at your house, right?"

"Not really." he clears.

"Oh, thank God. Cuz it's just I was so scared you wanted to do something I wasn't ready to..." I breathe.

"You're crazy." he says as he parks in front of my house.

"So, yes I'll spend the weekend at your place. And even though nothing is going to happen, I'm sleeping next to you!" I say.

"Ow, I see what you doing. So, you just wanna tease me, leave weak hah?" he says in kind of a mocking tone.

"You bet." I say and kiss him hungrily. I look at my house and then back at him. "You wanna come in? We'd be alone..." I smirk and he just turns and gets out of the car as I follow behind laughing. I open the door and led him in then closing it. I place down my things as he just looks around and I push his hand to my room.

As we get there, he closes the door and I smile and approach him.

"So, what do you wanna do?" I ask smirking and taking of my jacket to leave my crop top. Yes, crop top....I'm always wearing them. They are cute..... And my wardrobe consisted in them.

"I want you to stop testing me, but it's your house, your rules so.... What do YOU wanna do?"

"Oh just shut up." I say and crash our lips together. He places his hands in the bare skin of my lower back and belly. I, with my eyes always shut, place my hands on his neck letting them run up and down his fair locks.

He stops the kiss. "Do you remember when we did this just for fun?" he said and I giggle.

"It wasn't that long ago."

"So you remember! We were way more free and careless with each other that time, and of course its way better now, but we could be still free but not careless. Right?" he says and I nod, going back to the kiss, that I so needed.

He was so intoxicating. I feel him take a step backwards and to support I take one front and we keep doing this until he sit on my bed as I take notice. I stop the kiss and look in his eyes. He smiles. "We're not going there, we're taking it slow and easy for now." he say and I nod and smile. I knew he would wait for me until I ready, and this was not the moment but it was the moment to kiss him and have some fun.

I continue to kiss him and straddle him as I feel him smile throw the kiss. But when we were at hitch the door swings open and a very shocked Vanessa is standing at the door when I open my eyes to look at her. "Uhu, I'm sorry Laura."she apologizes and almost closes the door but I stop her.

"V, stop. Wait." I say and get up. "Don't tell mom and dad..." I beg.

"Not even crossed my mind." she says.

"Good, so this is Ross." I say and point to him. He gets up and comes near us.

"I'm sorry for what you saw..." he says a bit embarrassed.

"It's fine. Not the first time I catch Laura with a boy like that..." she mocks but clearly Ross didn't understand.

He looks at me, a bit shocked and I laugh. "I'm Vanessa." she says and extends her hand for him to shake. "Laura has told me so much about you."

"All bad things I hope." he mocks smiling at me.

"Yeah, they were all pretty bad." she smiles.

"Good to know."

"Well, you two go back to what you're doing. Okay, I have to go. Meeting Tiffany."

"Ugh, the witch. You know she is starting up rumors in school about her and Ross, don't you?" I bark.

"She is a good kid." says V. "It was probably not her."

"It was her she is no good, Vanessa." I say.

"Don't say that. She is a good person."

"No, she is not." says Ross like he knows it all and I look at him in confusion. "Or .....so...I ....heard." he shrugs uneasily.

"Whatever, I can't convince you. You two use protecting alright?" she says and then closes the door.

"We not doing that!" I yell.

"Whatever you say." I hear her voice.

"Where were we?" he asks pushing me to him, for me to kiss him again.

-

"Heath, it's just, I don't think our relation ship is bad publicity. Everybody want Austin and Ally together, so they want the real life actors as well. This is perfect, we have more publicity cuz everyone likes a cute romance. We can give away interviews together as a couple and make publicity to the show. People will love it! You are being blind in making us split up. Because we won't and it's not like you are gonna fire us now. Or maybe you will, but that would be the worst." protest Ross. This is a speech of about half an hour that really made me smile. He showed up with so many good motives to why we together would be good for the show and Heath seemed happy with it.

"Okay. You can go official. And say in the interview that we did this, because that will even make them fall in love with you even more!" says Heath and I smile.

-

"Hey." I smile shyly to Rocky who greeted us at the door along with Riker who later showed up.

This family seriously has been cursed so all the Lynches would look like Greek Gods. Seriously! "So, you bringing your girlfriend for a sleepover, huh?" says Riker.

"So cute!" mocks Rocky.

I laugh and Ross just blushes. "Who's at the....Laura!" says Rydel as she and Rat appeared from downstairs.

"Hey!" I say as she runs to me.

"I'm so happy finally one of you got a girlfriend, now I'm not the only girl." she says as the other guys shake it off, but Ross just smiles proudly.

"We had girlfriends." claims Rocky a bit embaressed.

"Yeah, and where are they?" she ask.

"Humm, they..." "Uhu, I...we...ha.." Riker and Rocky struggle and I just laugh.

"That's what I thought." says Rydel.

"Yeah, and what about you Ell?" asks Ross.

"I already have someone." he says not so open.

"As long as it's not Rydel, I'm fine with it bro." says Rocky patting Ell's shoulder and he just shrugs.

"Uhu, me and Ell have to stuff to do, so bye!" says a not so excited Rydel and runs to him grabbing Rat and pushing him back to downstairs.

"Laura, we have some stuff to talk to you about." says Rocky.

"You not gonna do that!" says Ross suspicious.

"It's your first girlfriend in like two years, so we need to get to know her!" says Riker placing his arms around me and Ross takes a stern look at him.

"Take it off!" he says mad and Riker just takes it off quickly.

"Sorry." he says.

"Don't be so territorial, it's your family." I snap and go to sit in them.

"So, we know how Ross is to girls so if he ever hurts you, don't hesitate to ask us to beat the crap out of him." says Rocky.

"I'm right here." says Ross.

"Oh, we know." says Riker.

"Now, we are starting to get really tired of him rumbling on about how amazing you are, so our question is......can you..... be less amazing?" asks Rocky and I just stare confuse.

"Stop messing with her guys." protest my boy and they just both laugh.

"It's fine." I giggle.

"But seriously, how did you catch this girl's attention?" asks Riker.

"You know, you could've got a lot better, but you just choose Ross. Why?"

"Guys. Don't say that." he protest.

"They just messing Ross." I laugh and he just looks sulk. "Come here." I say and push his face to mine.

"And we are out of here." says Rocky in the moment he saw us kiss.

"Your brothers are awesome!"

"Ugh, don't think so."

"They are also pretty cute too." I tease.

"Don't!" he protest and I laugh and kiss him some more.

-

"Just lay here, I'm not gonna bite you......too hard." he smirks and I just shove him. "You look so adorable on my shirt."

"Well when you took off my shirt I thought you wanted something else but you just placed this one on me so.....It's comfy." I smile a bit childish.

"You are making the innocent act hah? Well, I just wanna kiss the innocence out of you. Come here." he says and gets up from his bed and I run to the other side of the room so he wouldn't catch me but he grabs me by the waist and I just laugh loudly as he picks me up bridal style.

"You are crazy Ross Lynch."

"I'm crazy for you Laura Marano."

-

As Ross went to take a shower I searched for his room to see what he hide beyond the drawers of his bedroom furniture. A desk with a few got my eye and I went to travel throw it. That is when I see a letter saying 'Laura, this is the truth.' in Ross's hand writing.

I open it up, curiosity got the best of me and I start to read.

'I've been trying to find the perfect words to say,
the way I feel about you every day.
The way we treated each other.
The way I run away,
from what I feel.

How everything is made uncertain,
And how we are so uncertain too,
Will you let me in?
I promise if you do,
I'll be gentle,
I won't brake you,
I've never meant to.

Since the first time I saw you I knew. And I didn't know how to react. There's no such feeling as hate between us, and that you know better. And I don't know how to describe what I'm feeling. Because, what I feel is bigger than liking but it's still not big as love. It's just different. I'm afraid Laura. I'm sorry. What I feel for you, scares me.

But I'm tired of feeling alone.

I'm yours if you want me to.

I'm yours even if you don't want me. I belong to you.

Please don't freak out.

Love,
Blondie.'

*Flashback*

"Can you tell me why you hate me? Because I've came to a conclusion and... you know what just answer the question please...." he begged.

"You annoy me..." I groaned still half here half asleep.

"Okay just go back to sleep..." he said. I was with my eyes almost closed and could barely see a thing, but I swear I saw him take some paper out of his pocket and look at me, like he was trying do decide something. I then believe I saw him leave with that paper.

When I woke up I was really confuse with what was really and what was my imagination. I just know that kiss was my imagination.

*End of Flashback*

This was it. This was the paper he had on his hands. I closed the drawers and kept the letter in my bag. I wanted to keep it. Maybe Ross won't miss it.

NEXT CHAPTER: Say goodbye to Ross, cuz this guy is gonna be gone for two months. New characters and surprises!

QUESTION: Fave character and why? And Rydellington is real babes! Who likes them together? I do. I already knew they dated before cuz I saw something I wasn't exactly suppose to but now they are official so I guess it's cool! Yay! I'm gonna have two dogs! Name suggestions?

Hey, guys! So tell me stuff! I want to know where my readers are from so if you don't mind me asking...tell me please....and is there any guy reading the fic? Tell me!

Goodbye!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

89.5K 2.2K 26
Ross and Laura met during their filming of Austin and Ally. Even though it ended, they are still the best of friends. They feel 100% comfortable arou...
6.6K 225 28
Laura the new girl at Melrose High School. Her parents got divorced when she was eight but didn't find out until she turned eighteen. She moved from...
140K 3.9K 31
"Ross, stop it!" I say laughing my butt off. "What? It's funny come on!" I frown and shake my head at the silly blonde-haired boy. "C'mon we are gonn...
59.5K 1K 18
A new story with each chapter! Ross Lynch & Laura Marano. That's all you need to know. xX Warning: mature themes, sex, drungs and violence may be i...