INSTAGRAM! (H.S. & K.M.)

By ashlou96

Harry Styles soon meets a young woman who goes by the name Katherine McNamara. Harry thinks it's love at firs... More

Meet The Cast❤
One.
Two.
Three.
Four.
Five.
Six.
Seven.
Eight.
Nine.
Ten.
Eleven.
Twelve.
Thirteen.
Fourteen.
Fifteen.
Sixteen.
Seventeen.
Eighteen.
Nineteen.
Twenty.
Twenty One.
Twenty Two.
Twenty Four.
Twenty Five.
Twenty Six.
Twenty Seven.
Twenty Eight.
Twenty Nine.
Thirty.
Thirty One.
Thirty Two.
Thirty Three.
Thirty Four.
Thirty Five.
Thirty Six
Thirty Seven.

Twenty Three.

27 3 0
By ashlou96

Kat P.o.V:-

"Don't worry about it. I forgave you both for that incident. That wasn't why we broke up, you know."

"I thought we were doing good. I guess we really wasn't." I breathed out. I really did love Dom, he was the first guy thay I ever loved. And now, I love him as an older brother.

"You know, I love you like a little sister and you probably love me as an older brother." He says giving my a side hug.

"I really did love you, Dom. No, I do love you just not in the same as we both did back then. And you avoid my question." I pout.

"It's becauce it's about that dick." He says.

"You can talk about anything to me. Doesn't matter if it's about him."

"It doesn't matter babe." He says. "It's nothing. We just didnt work out. We are both in a relationship and we're both happy. And now, we're the bestest of friends. Took us a while to get here didn't it?"

"Yeah." I nod. "I hated when you wouldn't talk to me. We talked about everything." I say honestly.

"Well, at that time I felt betrayed, my first thought was you weren't happy with me anymore." He says smiling sadly at me.

I lean forward and place my lips on his. Our lips move a little before he pulls back. "Kat." He shakes his head whispering. "We can't. Your with my mate." He says.

"I thought you were angry at him?" I ask staring in his eyes.

He thinks for a moment. "Just because I'm angry at him, doesn't mean I would kiss his girl. You. It would hurt him. He loves you to bits, Kat. And you love him. Just as much." He whispers.

"I'm sorry." I shake my head. What was I thinking. "I didn't mea-" I start to say but he cuts me off.

"Don't worry about it. It was a moment of weakness." He says.

Dom P.o.V:-

As much as I want to kiss her, this isn't right. Not anymore. Harry may be a dick for treating her like trash, but he's my best mate.

"We're both in a relationship. Let's not make the same mistake." I say. She nods.

"Talking about Harry, he's late." She says looking at her phone.

I smile sadly. The dick is late too. "Are you gonna tell him?" She asks referring to our kiss.

I shrug my shoulders. "I really don't know. I don't think you should build a relationship on lies."

She places her head in her hands. "I'm so stupid. Why would I do that. You have a girlfriend." She smacks her forehead with her hand. "Stupid! Stupid!" She mutters quietly.

"Hey. You ain't stupid. It's fine. Harry will understand."

"Will he?" Her head shoots up looking at me with tears flowing down my face.

Probably not. "I'm sure he will. But he has too know. I would feel guilty every time I'm with him."

"I have to tell him." She says. "You're right, we can't build a relationship with a bag of lies."

"Hey." I place my hand on her shoulder. "It was a stupid mistake." I explain. "It was a moment of weakness." I repeat. "I'll tell him." I say.

"I can't have you do that. It was me to kiss you. Not you. It was me." She cries harder.

"Dry your face." I say handing her a tissue.

We hear a knock on the door and I knew it was Harry. I stand up and look at Kat. "You ready?" I smile softly at her. She nodd quickly wiping her tears.

I walk towards the front door and open to see Harry stood there looking smartly dressed and a bright smile on his face. That smile isnt gonna be there for long.

"You're late." I frown. I don't want him thinking I forgive him yet.

I see him gulp before opening his mouth. "Uh, yeah. I went to get these." He pulls the flowers from behind his back.

"You could of set off earlier." I mention.

"Yeah. Maybe. But my bosses came to see me and I couldn't get away. They wanted to speak to me why I was involved in the police thing, when Sophie got arrested."

"Don't they read the papers or watch the news?" I ask sassy. I know I'm being a hardhead right now but I wanna make sure he never does that ever again.

"I guess you still hate me?" He asks.

"Is it that obvious?" I state frowning at him.

"Dom." Kat says from behind me.

I open the door wider so Kat can see Harry. His mouth open wide. "Wow. You look beautiful."

"Thank you. So do you." She blushes smiling softly. We'll, this is awkward.

"Have you been crying?" Harry asks her.

Kat opens her mouth. "Harry..." she breath out. This is harder than she probably thought, now that she is facing him.

"She was watching a sad movie." I quickly come up with. I'm still telling him just not in front of her. She's hurt by it enough.

"Oh." He nods gently. "What movie?"

"Marley & Me." I add. If she speaks now, she will spill it all out and it won't go any good.

"Can she not speak for herself?" Harry asks. I glare at him.

"Yeah." She says. "It's a sad movie." Making Harry laugh a little.

"These our yours." Harry says holding the flowers out.

"Aw. Thanks Harry. You shouldn't of." I respond.

Harry coughs a little. "I meant for Kat." He says.

"Thank you." Kat says taking the flowers out of my hands.

"Gice them back to me. I place them in water for you." I say.

Kat looks between us and holds the flowers out to me. "You can have them." She says. "I've still got the ones you gave me before." She says looking at Harry.

Hurt flashes across his face before it disappears. I smile proudly. "Thanks Harry." I say.

"Any time." He says. "Should we go?" Kat nods.

"Actually, can I talk to you a moment. Because you probably be back in a relationship by the end of the night." I ask looking at Harry. Kat glares at me. "You wouldn't want to start your relationship on a bag of lies  would you?" I say looking at Kat.

Harry frowns while looking between us. "Get in the car for a moment Kat." Harry suggest and unlocks his car for Kat to get in.

"Just step in for a moment." I say and close the door once he entered.

"What's this about?" Harry asks.

"Well, first things first. I forgive you for hurting my friends feelings." I say.

"Thank go-" he starts to say but I cut him off.

"But you do anything like that again then, our friendship will be over for good." He nods. "And secondly, God this is hard." I sign.

"What is it?" He asks worriedly.

"You know, we're mates, but I'm also mates with Kat. We'll, something happened."

Harry frowns. "What happened?" He asks panicking. "Nothing happened to her, right?" He asks yet another question.

"No. No. She's fine. You've just seen her. But, no. We were talking about our relationship together and she leaned in and kissed me." God didn't think it would be this hard, seeing the look on his face. "I pulled back as quick as possible. Her, lips literally locked on mine for a second and I pulled back."

He stares at me blankly, his eyes wide, his mouth wide open. Just staring at me. "Oh." He says simply.

"Is that it? Is that all you gonna say?" I ask. He just stares ahead.

"What did you expect me to say? We were on a break. No. But I guess, it still hurts." He sits down on the floor and places his head in his hands.

"It was a moment of weakness on her part. We were just talking about how things happened between us, then about finding the DNA about who the father is." I say sitting beside him.

"That doesn't make this any easy." He says. "I know it was only for second, and you pulled back. But I knew deep down she still has feelings for you. And deep down, you have feelings for her too. They don't just disappear."

"So, you still have feelings for Kendall?" I ask him.

He looks up at me and shakes his head. "God no! Our relationship was toxic." He says.

"Kendall cheated on me." He says. "I never told anyone that before. Actually just Niall." He adds.

"I guess the press never found that out because it wasn't around the news or newspapers. People say I have one of those faces that everyone can just spill their secrets too." I laugh little.

"I ain't proud of that, you know staying with her. The only time I cheated on anyone was when I kissed Kat when I was with Kendall. I kissed Kat when she was in a relationship with you, so I guess nobody perfect."

"People ain't perfect. If we were the world would be made of unicorns." I roll my eyes.

"I've never cheated on Kat." He says. "To answer your question."

"I wasn't even thinking that. I couldn't imagine you cheating on her, ever. You ain't a cheat Haz, if you've never cheated on anyone. You kissed someone. Ain't major." I say. "It wasn't her fault, it was a mistake, she said that herself. Don't be so hard on her, Haz." I add.

"When have you ever called me Haz?" He asks.

"Just now. And forever." I laugh, making him laugh. "You should go." Dom says. "Don't have your lady waiting long."

He stands up and dusts himself off. "Yeah." He bites his bottom lip. "I guess I should thank you for telling me. But I don't really wanna thank you for kissing my girl." He says smiling softly.

I wave him off. "You don't need to thank me, your idiot. She wanted to tell you herself but I just thought maybe it should come from me." I explain.

"I should go." He says and walis out.

Kat P.o.V:-

I've been sat in the car, alone. For about 15 minutes now. Maybe, he ran out the back once he found out I tried kissing Dom. I'm so dumb.

He will never forgive me, even for a stupid mistake I made. He's been cheated on in the past by Kendall, he told me that. But he stayed with her.

Shut up brain doesn't mean he will forgive you. He probably give up keep forgiving people. I sign and lean back in my seat.

I'll give it another five minutes if he's not gonna come out I'm gonna get out.

I see the door opening and I know it's Dom to tell me he slipped out of the back and he be back for his car when we're inside.

I sign and start opening the door when I hear Harry's voice. "Where do you think your going? We planned a date and that's what we're going to do." He says with a forced little closed smile.

"Have fun." Dom says smiling softly at me. "Have here back by midnight." Dom tells Harry.

"Yes dad." I roll my eyes. I see Harry flinch a little but he pulls out of drive.

We've been driving, well Harry has, for about ten minutes. It's awkward. None of us wanting to speak first. I don't even know what to say.

He stops at a red light and looks down at his lap before looking back at the road again. He takes his bottom lip between his teeth.

"I can feel you staring." He says.

"Sorry." I mutter quietly.

He starts driving again once the light shows green. He takes a sharp left and carry on driving, concentrating on the road.

He stops again at a red light and I see him look at me and he turns back to the road again.

I open my mouth to speak. This needs sorting but I close it again. Afriad to talk in case my voice breaks.

Harry licks his bottom lip. "So, you kissed Dom." He says quietly. It's like he saying it to himself more than me.

"Yes." I say simply.

He looks over at me and his green eyes looking into my own emerald green eyes. I hear him take a deep breath. "Did it mean anything?"

I shake my head rapidly. "No. Of course it didn't. It was just a moment thing. We were talking about the past. When we kissed and he thought I wasn't happy with him anymore." I say my voice shaking with nervous.

He takes another deep breath and starts driving again. "So, do you still wanna be with me?" He asks, his voice sounding anxious.

"Yes." I say simply tears flowing down my cheeks. "I lo-ve yo-u." My voice shaking.

He nods. He hangs me a tissue for me to wipe my eyes. "Do y-ou no-t lov-e me?" I ask my voice cracking even more.

I see him closes his eyes for a second before looking back st the road. "I've just found out that you kissed another guy, Katherine." He says my full name. He never calls me Katherine. At the beginning maybe. "Yeah, maybe we were on a break but I didn't do that. You did." I see his eyes watering up.

I bite my bottom lip and look out the car window looking our of my surroundings.

"I knew." He says.

I look at him. "Knew what?" I ask.

"I knew. You still had feelings for Dom." He says pulling up to a nice looking restaurant and parks but we stay in the car, neither of us moving.

"I don't." I say crying harder. "It was a mistake."

"Stop crying. It ain't really fair to make me feel guilty. You kissed another guy Katherine. Even if it lasted five minutes  a second. Your lips were on another guys." He says.

"I'm sorry." I hiccup trying to get my tears to stop but they won't. This hurts more than me and Dom breaking up. What if he leaves me? I can't be a single mum. No way.

"I know. You are. What was worse was finding out by another dude and not the woman your supposed to be dating."

"I told Dom to let me tell you."  I wipe my face.

"You had your chance when I asked if you have been crying. Dom said you were crying because of a movie and you even agreed."

"I know. It was stupid." I mutter quietly. "I should of told you myself but I didn't."

"Why didnt you tell me yourself?" He asks. "Maybe, I would of understood better. I wouldn't of been like this."

Yeah. He would. "Yeah. But you hurt me too. You told me to not to bother staying at yours. You said you would never throw that back in my face."

"This isn't the same. Do you know how betrayed I feel? I know. And I've apologized for that, Katherine."

"And I've apologised for kissing Dom. It wasn't planned."

Harry looks down and looks back up at me. "I don't know if I can forgive- yo-" he starts to say.

I can't listen to this, so I quickly get out of the car and start walking away.

"Katherine." He calls out. "Katherine!" He shouts. "Kat!" He shouts. "KAT!" He shouts loudly. "Stop!" He shouts as I start crossing a road.

I stop in the middle of the road and spin around. "What! Harry. What can you possibly want? You said enough in the car. You can't forgive me. I get it." I shout loudly my voice raw from the crying.

"You're in the middle of a road. Your gonna get ran over!" He shouts. I see headlights of a lorry coming at me.

I see Harry running towards me but he can't because cars start driving around me but the lorry comes straight at me. Someone grabs me and quickly runs me off of the middle of the road. The person places me down on a pavement. "Hey, love. Careful." He says looking at me.

I'm in shock. I could of been killed. Hurt. "Thank you." I say to the man.

"Just becareful, okay. You could've been hurt. Ain't worth arguing in the middle of the road. Okay?"

I nod quickly. "Okay. Thank you Mr." I say and realise he hasn't gave me a name.

"No Mr. My name is Dylan O'Brien." He holds his hand out.

"Katherine McNamara." I shake his hand.

"Is that your boyfriend that's crying." He points to a man that is bent on the other side on the road on his knees.

"I don-" I start to say. "I don't know what we are anymore." I say honestly.

I feel some grab my shoulders and pull me into their chest. "Thank you. Thank you." I hear Harry says holding his hand out to Dylan.

"Someone should teach her road safety." Dyland say laughing.

Harry looks down at me shake his head. "You could've been hurt Kat. You could of died." He snaps before he softens his voice. "Sorry. this is all my fault."

"It isn't your fault. It's mine for stopping in the middle of the road."

"Well, I've got to go." Dylan says. I turn to face him and pull him into a hug.

"Thank you." I say again.

"No worries. Just becareful. I ain't gonna save you every time." He jokes. Well, I hope.

"Thank you." Harry shakes his hand again.

I turn back to Harry and he stares down at me. I'm tall, but he's obviously taller than me.

"Thank god." Harry says pulling me into another tight hug. "Dom is gonna have a right go at me." 

"I won't tell him." I mutter into his chest.

"You would do that?" He asks. I sign but nodded.

"Hmm, could you take me home?" I ask.

"Don't you want to go and eat?" He asks. "We're here now."

"I don't know. I shouldn't be here, you said it yourself you can't forgive me." I say.

"Kat... I meant I can't forgive you just yet. Like straight away. You didn't let me finish my sentence before you drived out the car."

"Sorry." I say.

"Stop apologising." He shakes his head. "You know, I love you." He says. "And I may have overreacted a little bit."

"No. I kissed another guy. It doesn't matter if we were on a break. I'm sorry Harry."

"Okay. I get it." He smiles softly. "Let's just forget it. I wanna make sure you and baby are okay?" He asks placing his hand on my belly for the first time ever and it felt nice.

"I think so. Yeah." I say unsure of myself.

"You're unsure? I can tell by your voice. I'm not taking any chance. I'm taking you to the hospital."

"Harry." I say. "I wasn't hurt. I'm fine. Also, baby will be fine." I say.

"Well, did that guy press to hard on your belly?" He asks.

"No, babe." I say. "Honestly, I'm fine. I've got a scan Monday. So, you will have to come they will be doing a DNA test then." I say.

"I won't be missing a single scan." He points out and we walk back over the restaurant, our hands clinging onto each others as we walk.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

193K 3.5K 22
"Christy Roush and her best friend Kimberly are heading out on a crazy adventure to London, England. What happens when they have a one in a million...
426 33 21
~~ "You asked me if I had ever been in love, and I said no, right?" He inquired while gazing into my eyes, a smile playing on his lips, his dimples...
17.2K 488 55
*COMPLETED * check the sequel YOU&ME! ///// Olivia is just back from a world tour with her best friend Niall and for the first time in 5 years, he's...
452K 9.2K 64
"you're never going to read this, are you?" ~~~~ Ellie Potts has it all. The friends. The grades. The perfect, stereotypical, Instagram life. ...