Flipped

By jensooffs

Boarding school students Jisoo and Jennie happen to swap bodies every now and then. This ability proves to be... More

Introduction
↑1↓
↑2↓
↑3↓
↑4↓
↑5↓
↑6↓
↑7↓
↑8↓
↑9↓
↑10↓
↑11↓
↑12↓
↑14↓
↑15↓
↑16↓
↑17↓
↑18↓
↑19↓
↑20↓
↑21↓
↑22↓
↑23↓
↑24↓
↑25↓
↑26↓
↑27↓ [FINAL]

↑13↓

1.6K 124 42
By jensooffs

JS.

"Jen, when you were together with that boy we couldn't say it but now that you broke up - we absolutely hated him." Chaeyoung groaned, dropping her hand on the table.

"Hated him so much." Lisa nodded her head vigorously.

"Really?" Jisoo was somehow happy to hear that. "Why?"

"He is so annoying! I'm pretty damn sure if you lived together he would send you to the kitchen and sit his jerk ass on the couch all day!" Chaeyoung claimed exasperated.

"All day!" Lisa agreed.

"Good riddance then." Jisoo smiled.

"Don't be so sure. I heard from Joy who heard from Wendy who heard from Jackson who heard from Baekhyun that Taeyong wants to win you back!"

Jisoo clicked her tongue. He doesn't know when to stop, does he? Why does he want Jennie so much if he can't treat her right?

Suddenly Jisoo's face morphed into a shocked one. Wait... What if he....!?

"What's wrong Jen?"

"Um I have to go! See you!" She took her backpack and ran for it.

JN.

Sitting at Jisoo's desk she easily finished the exam and handed it first to the teacher. Her classmates and teacher had their mouths agape. Jennie confidently walked out without sparing them another glance.

In the hallway her phone received a message.

[Chu]: Garden now

Usually Jisoo sounds less serious in text so that did worry Jennie.

[Jennie]: We can't. At least not now. You need to attend the self help group

[Chu]: Do I really have to?

[Jennie]: Yes

[Chu]: Fine but when I'm done we are talking!

[Jennie]: Okay :)

Now Jennie has some time to waste. She could study for her next math exam or read a history book. Or maybe--

"Kim Jisoo." She was interrupted by a group of mischievous looking boys. They had a different school uniform than she did.

"Yes...?"

"Meet us behind the school building." He tapped his baseball bat on the ground impatiently.

"Okay." Jennie nodded, they gave her dirty gazes until they disappeared.

"They must have a crush on Jisoo." Jennie concluded, planning to reject them all.

"Jisoo!" Doyoung and Jinyoung rushed up to her. "The sevens are here! We need to leave!"

"You mean those seven boys who want to meet me behind the building?" Jennie cocked her head.

"They got to you!? Shit! Now we can't escape they definitely are blocking every exit!" Jinyoung groaned in despair whilst Doyoung was doing a last prayer for their lives.

"It's okay. I will shoot them away." Jennie said innocently.

She will do her best rejecting them because she knows Jisoo is not interested in them. Jisoo likes cute girls with chubby cheeks and feline eyes accoridng to the elder herself.

"What!? Jisoo you can't do it alone!"

"I can." Jennie disagreed.

"At least let us help you." Doyoung frowned.

Jennie awed, how adorable that they want to go with her while she rejects them. "That so cute of you but I can really do it alone."

"It's seven against one, you need help."

Maybe Doyoung isn't wrong. If they take it badly a bit back up wouldn't be too bad to make her feel safer.

JS.

"Hi I'm Jennie."

"Hello Jennie." The group who was sitting in a circle welcomed her.

"I'm not really in need of this or anything but the principal is forcing me so here I am." Jisoo introduced herself.

"Why don't you share a story with us Jennie? How was your day?" The one across from her inquired, he was a middle aged man, probably here to help them open up.

"Today I woke up in the body of a cute girl. She is writing an exam for me and told me to go here for her. I didn't want to go though because I wanted to see her as fast as possible."

The group watched her, unbothered by the beginning of her statement. They were listening patiently.

"Why did you want to see her so quickly?" The man asked with a gentle smile.

"Like I said she is cute but also her ex is probably going to pull something. I know there is something wrong with him but I don't quite know what it is yet. I think she should strongly beware of him."

Jisoo's jaw clenched while talking about Taeyong. He is giving her such an unsettling sensation and she always trusts her gut feeling.

Admittedly, conversing to this group and listening to their stories wasn't that bad. Because as soon as she started talking, she couldn't stop.

JN.

"I'm not interested in any of you. Sorry." Jennie spoke apologetically, bowing slightly.

"We know you are not interested in us." Taehyung snorted.

"If you know, why are you here?" Jennie frowned.

Taehyung's face darkened, he tightened his grip on the baseball bat. "To win of course."

"You can't win with force." Jennie reprimanded. "Accept defeat in the department of the heart."

Taehyung and the boys took that as a declaration of battle and rushed to her with baseball bats and fists.

Jinyoung and Doyoung also stormed ahead, blocking their way and exchanging fists and kicks.

"Don't fight guys!" Jennie gasped.

"Behind you Jisoo!" Jinyoung called out.

Jennie tried to turn around but lost her balance and stumbled forward, her head surged down and came in contact with Taehyung's torso, knocking the air out of his lungs.

"You go Jisoo!" Doyoung cheered.

Jennie however immediately jumped up and stepped forward.

"I'm so sorry!"

She attempted to apologise, however the impact made her feel a bit dizzy so she didn't notice the position of Taehyung's left hand and crushed it with her feet.

The boy yelped in agony, making Jennie step back immediately.

"Sorry!!" She felt really bad about hurting the poor boy.

"Boss!" Jungkook assisted the boy and helped him stand up. "We need to get your hand treated!"

"This is not over yet Kim Jisoo! I will be back!" Taehyung announced and motioned for his boys to escape, running away.

"You sent him flying with that headbutt Jisoo." Jinyoung clapped with his swollen hands. His bruised lips tugging into a proud smile.

"Do you think he is okay? I need to send him an apology basket." Jennie sighed saddened when she thought about hurting someone.

"Are you drunk?" Doyoung threw his arm around her shoulder. "A you lost again loser bouquet would be more suitable." He hummed.

He has tried confessing to Jisoo multiple times and is still not giving up? Hopefully he won't appear again. Jennie doesn't want him to bother Jisoo.

JS.

What really surprised Jisoo is to have found the girl she has seen at the cinema in the self help group. Tzuyu was it?

"Hey." The girl caught up with Jisoo after the talking session was over with. "Fancy seeing you here. You didn't come to watch another film so I assumed you were in jail for murdering your boyfriend."

"Ex boyfriend." Jisoo corrected with a smile. She slowed down so Tzuyu could keep up with her pace.

"Ah, so the girl whose body you are in, is actually you right?" Tzuyu concluded.

"Uh--" Jisoo stammered.

"Never mind. Let's keep it metaphoric if you prefer it that way." Tzuyu backtracked. "So, that ex of that girl is bothering her still?"

"I think so." Jisoo bobbed her head.

"Do you want me to help? Tell him to back off?"

"You don't have to. I'll cope." Jisoo swatted her hands, not wanting more complications for Jennie.

"All right. I hope to see you again here and hear all about your astral projections." Tzuyu halted at a cross road, seemingly having to part ways.

"You will." Jisoo waved. "And I hope to hear about you too."

"I might just say something next time. So stayed tuned." Tzuyu waved back before turning her back to her.

Jisoo likes interacting with that girl, it makes her chest feel easy. She would befriend her if she got to know her as "Jisoo".

Thereafter she went to the garden and saw Jennie with a sulky expression on the bench. There was a Pikachu band aid on her forehead.

"Jennie," Jisoo walked up to her and grabbed her shoulders. "What happened? Did someone want to fight you? Damn, who was it? That shit Mino? That fool Nancy? The three idiots?"

Jennie blinked. "No..." She sounded crestfallen which worried Jisoo. "No one wanted to fight you..." Her voice turned more silent, she sounded like she wanted to sob. "I-It was me... I did it..."

"Did what?" Jisoo dropped her hands, raising a brow.

"I headbutted him!" Jennie cried out, placing her face into her palms.

"You what.......?" Jisoo frowned, watching Jennie perplexed.

"I hurt that boy! One of those sevens who wanted to confess to you!" She sniffed into her palm, her body trembling.

"Wha--" Jisoo took the younger into her arms. "Hey, I don't care if you hit someone. Don't feel bad about it. I'm sure it was self defense." She stroked her back as she slung her arms around her head.

"I-I feel so guilty..." Jennie hiccuped.

"There, there. Your first fight and you are almost unscratched. That's a good thing." Jisoo patted her head.

"I caused you trouble--"

"No you didn't. Just remember, if I was in my body I would fuck up more than you ever could. Got it?"

Jennie moved in Jisoo's arms. That was her signal to release the girl from the embrace.

"A headbutt doesn't kill. He will survive." Jisoo gave Jennie a gentle smile.

"Right..." Jennie nodded timidly. "Thank you, Chu."

"No problem Mandu."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

67.2K 3.7K 60
Different personalities. Totally opposed worldviews. Egoism x Altruism. What can happen when opposites attract? English version of "Dois a Dois".
29K 1.7K 37
" Jisoo struggles with moving on after the love of her life died , but suddenly a new transfer student come around and change things. " A/N : I write...
17.4K 1K 11
When Jennie spread a nasty rumor about Jisoo in school, she thought it was just harmless. She soon realizes that she may have made a big mistake. She...
808 86 7
What if the Highschool Genius and Bully body swap? ⚠️ Warning ⚠️ This story is mine please don't copy.