Silent Love ~a Lauren Cimorel...

By ItsCamiz

Jocelyn is a 16 year old deaf girl who moved in California and fell in love with her new neighbor. That perso... More

Silent Love ~a Lauren Cimorelli love story~
Chapter 1
Help!
Chapter 2
Author's note
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chatper 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Not Update/New Story
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
IM SORRY BUT READ
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
SERIOUS IMPORTANT NOTE
Chapter 20
Good new about Jocelyn
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
New Story! (:
Chapter 26
Chapter 27 *LAST CHAPTER*
It can wait
Epilogue
New story?
NEW STORY!!!!
New Camren Story everybodyyy

Apology Note

1.3K 29 3
By ItsCamiz

This is Jocelyn, I am not back and might will not. I am quitting Wattpad for personal reasons. I have things to do. If You Knew is discontinued unless if my girlfriend, Camie will taking over that story to continue. Also she's taking over this account. I wouldn't respond your DMs, if you want to stay touch with me, my personal twitter, itschris97 and fan account, cimorelli297. I will going to miss stories but it doesn't make me happy as much as it used to. I will miss you all. I'm sorry.
-Jocelyn

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.2K 322 39
Sequel to Searching for Happiness: Cimorelli's tour is coming to an end. Will Lauren and Y/N's be able to overcome the challenges that are thrown at...
197K 5.4K 58
She didn't want to move. She didn't want to leave her friends and family behind. She didn't want a fresh start. She wanted her old life. Her same old...
17.4K 387 18
Rose, her brothers Seth and Locke and her best friends Ice and Quin just bought their new home. With her brothers dating both of her friends, life is...
64.4K 1.2K 34
When singer and YouTube star Lauren Cimorelli starts falling for a 17 year old high schooler who never wanted to be famous with a bad life. What will...