Wings Of Light And Fibers Of...

By DRWEIRD42

In Honor of the 15-year long show Supernatural I have decided to write this story After being humiliated by... More

1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.

8.

1K 18 67
By DRWEIRD42

3rd person POV.
(7 DAYS LATER)
Location: Honnouji Academy

Right now everyone has gathered into the courtyard of the academy Satsuki Kiryuin herself finally emerged from her office the Cocoon Shield had finally deactivated.

Satsuki: students of Honnouji Academy for the past week you have fought long and hard.

Y/n: THAT'S WHAT SHE SAID!!!!!!!!

Satsuki: however your fight has only just begun welcome to the sudden death run off every battle over the last week has been recorded and now we know who the survivors are based on what happens today I will decide who deserves 3 star status the ground began shaking as 5 spiked pillars emerged from the ground.

Satsuki: the Five Pillars are your next challenge fight your way to the top and be a frontrunner in the election.

Ryuko: that sneaky bitch she's just making this up as she goes.....well so can We!!!

Ryuko immediately started running taking out one star students as if they were nothing but cannon fodder to her meanwhile Y/n just flew to the top of the pillar without any trouble Ryuko ran up the side of the pillar defying all the laws of gravity.

Y/n: need a hand babe?

Ryuko immediately took her boyfriend's hand and climbed up to the top of the pillar both Ryuko Matoi and Y/n Winchester stood side-by-side before them was the Elite Four standing on their own pillars

Satsuki:  well well well the Elite Four lives up to its name.

Nonon: did you expect any different?

Ira: Lady Satsuki! Medially for would like to propose a secondary rule to the sudden death run off!!!

Satsuki: Hmm?

Uzu: each one of us wants a shot at fighting Ryuko Matoi and Y/n Winchester.

Nonon: we're going to fight them anyway we might as well do it here on this Grand stage.

Houka: it would be an explosive finale to the Academy's first election don't you think m'lady.

Satsuki: it would

From the center of the courtyard emerged a massive battle arena.

Y/n: how is this place able to transform and change into all kinds of different shit let me guess this place is actually a giant Transformer isn't it?

Satsuki: a king of the hill final battle Matoi Winchester you both will fight the elite four one on one if you win I will reveal the details of Ryuko Matoi's father's murder.

Ryuko & Y/n: you're on!!!

Ira: I will be the first to face you in battle!!!

Ira immediately jumped on to the Battle Arena.

Ira: I Lady Satsuki's unbreakable Shield I challenge you and I will crush you!!!

Ryuko: so who's going first?

Y/n: ladies first~

Ryuko: Aww what a gentleman sounds good to me!

Ryuko pulled the pin on her glove and transformed activating her Kamui.

Ryuko: Life Fiber synchronize Kamui Senketsu!!!

Y/n: have I ever mentioned how beautiful you look when you transform?

Ryuko: thanks babe but I got to fight to win!

Ryuko immediately jumped into the battle arena ready to face her opponent but unfortunately nothing happened.

Ryuko: what are you waiting for?!

Y/n now holding a bag of popcorn which no one knows where he got it from.

Y/n: come on already I'm waiting for a royal ass whooping to begin so hurry up and transform so my girlfriend can kick your ass!!!

Ira: why are you in such a hurry our battle isn't supposed to start until 1:00pm.

Ryuko & Y/n: Huh?

Ryuko: I'm not going to wait around till 1:00pm!!!

Y/n: yeah let's just get this over with or you just a big fat pussy!!!

Ira: you watch your mouth!!!!!!!

Y/n: suck a cock!!!!!

Ira: we will stick to the schedule whether you like it or not that's what we call discipline and those are the rules!!!!!!!!!!!!

Y/n: BOOOOOOOO YOU SUCK!!!!!

Y/n immediately stood up and flew over to Ryuko.

Y/n: well since we have nothing else to do until 1:00pm you want to go get something to eat I'm buying.

Ryuko: sounds good to me!

With that said the two of them decided to go get some breakfast.

(Time skip a few hours later)

Finally it was time start the King of the Hill final battle both Ryuko and Ira walked down twin red staircases down to the battle arena ryuko activated her transformation and as soon as he got the opportunity gamagori activated his own he appeared to be in a giant bondage cocoon even had a ball gag in his mouth and everything it was extremely creepy.

Ira: three star Goku uniform shackle regalia!!!

At first nothing happened Ryuko realized that if she attacked her opponent he would transform so realizing that she wasn't going to attack he decided to attack himself with a bunch of whips and soon enough he transformed into a secondary transformation The Scourge regalia.

Ira: three star Goku uniform Scourge regalia!!!

Soon enough whips started to whip everything in every direction Y/n barely had to dodge any of the incoming whips while he continued to eat his popcorn that strangely enough materialized from out of nowhere the two of them continued to fight and fight and fight using different strategies to conquer the other eventually ryuko ended up without her blade and trapped inside of the shackle regalia suddenly and without warning her uniform transformed into a multitude of very sharp-looking outfit.

With this transformation she was able to turn Gamagori into a goddamn pin cushion and she was able to cut her way out completely rendering him absolutely defenseless she reclaimed her scissor blade and proceeded to destroy Ira's Goku uniform leaving him totally naked.

Y/n: I knew she would win but I didn't see that transformation coming I thought when he had her caught that I might have to come in and save her sweet ass but of course she pulls another Victory out of her nonexistent hat.

Ira knowing his failure actually tried to commit seppuku

Ira: how pathetic I cannot live with this kind of disgrace!!!

But he was stopped by none other then Y/n Winchester.

Ira: Winchester? But why?

Y/n: because suicide is the coward's way out and you are no coward I can tell you are a major player in this game you play almost a big of a part as me so I'm not letting you Rage Quit besides how can I let such a good man die because of such a stupid reason.......and besides what would your precious lady Satsuki think about her most loyal subject kneeling in defeat after his first defeat you may have lost the battle but you haven't lost the war so wipe away your tears and live to fight another day!

Ira: you're right thank you Winchester you are wise and I am glad to call you my friend.

Ira immediately walked away butt naked Y/n walked out of the smoke to meet up with his girlfriend.

Y/n: nice job babe it's always good to see you pull Victory out of the jaws of defeat.

Ryuko: was there any ever doubt?

Y/n: hell no!

Ryuko: good!

Soon enough the next Challenger came down from his pillar and it was none other than Houka Inumuta.

Houka: I must say I am quite impressed so tell me who am I fighting?

Y/n: you'll be fighting me~

Ryuko: you go get him babe!

With that said Ryuko returned to her pillar and Y/n and Houka stared each other down.

Y/n: so you're the famous information gathering and strategy chairman I would say I'm impressed but that would be a lie.

Houka: and you're the famous Y/n Winchester the Seraph Nephilim I must say I would say I'm not impressed but that would also be a lie you are extremely fascinating to me even though you're part Angel and have a pair of wings you never shown them why is that?

Y/n: because my wings are made of ethereal energy just like any other angel of any class or caliber and if I were to show my wings I would have to show off my true form and if I did that one of three things would happen.

Houka: and that would be?

Y/n: 1 you would die 2 your eyeballs would be burned out of their sockets or three you would just straight-up go mad from their raw Beauty!!!

Houka: Hmm interesting I still can't believe you were the one to defeat lady Satsuki I never thought I'd see the day but I also thought that angels and God didn't exist but here you are I have another question if God is real, why does he allow other people to worship other deities?

Y/n: well basically because when God created Humanity he wanted his greatest creation to have free will and to be able to choose who they worship some of the stuff in the Bible is just pure bullshit some of the stuff is true but it's very complicated basically God wanted his greatest creation to be able to have free will Free Will was part of the standard issue human.

Houka: how fascinating when I defeat you I want more answers to all of my questions.

Y/n: and when I win I want to see you walk off this stage in shame and embarrassment.

Houka: we will see you who will be walking off this Grand stage in shame and embarrassment.

Houka immediately activated his Goku uniform transforming into his three star transformation the probe regalia.

Houka: three star Goku uniform probe regalia.

Houka started typing on all of the keyboards on his body doing weird ass poses and Y/n was not liking it in the slightest.

Y/n: I feel like this guy is stripping me naked with his eyes SO YOU GONNA FIGHT OR WHAT?!?!?!?!

Houka: oh we're going to fight all right!

Y/n immediately unsheathed his Seraph blade and got ready for combat Y/n charged at Houka with extreme speed ready to cut him down with one swing of his Platinum blade but Houka was able to quickly Dodge the attack with the help of his computers.

Y/n: wow you dodged my attack Piccolo would be proud.

Houka: who?

Y/n: just a joke

Houka: A joke huh? Even in the throes of combat you still make time for humor I must say that is quite impressive but also very foolish you're nothing more than a functioning moron!

Y/n: you're a functioning moron!

Y/n immediately charged at his opponent but before he could land a blow on him he vanished Into Thin Air.

Y/n: Hmm so you can turn invisible how interesting but ultimately useless.

Houka: and why is that?

Y/n: well did you know that the human soul is like a little nuclear reactor and it glows as bright as a star so your invisibility might be able to fool my human eyes but my Seraph eyes can't be fooled!!!

Y/n immediately spun around and kicked Houka right between the legs and dead on in the goodies the kick was so powerful it was able to send him flying backwards nearly sending him off the arena his camouflage around his junk was actually malfunctioning and gave Y/n a clear Target.

Y/n: you know what they say this T-E-X can kick some serious A double S Y/n started using his powerful Sarah speed to outmaneuver Houka's dodging ability and he started to kick him in the nuts repeatedly like a certain black armored badass woman would do to a certain lazy orange armored asshole.

Houka: evade evade evade dammit evade!!!

But unfortunately all of his computers told him the exact same thing.

"EVASION IMPOSSIBLE"

Houka: I'm at the absolute limit of my processing power!!!

Houka's cloaking had been totally damaged and deactivated leaving him completely visible for all the world to see he was about to raise his hands and surrender but before he could Y/n swing his blade and destroyed his Goku uniform leaving him naked and defeated.

Y/n: there is no quitting there is only Victory and defeat and I do not allow someone to just quit in a fight they either are defeated or they die!!!

Soon enough the horn sounded signaling the end of the battle Houka was carried off now his three star status have been stripped from him and now he was nothing more than a worthless no star Y/n soon enough felt arms wrap around his body it was none other than his girlfriend Ryuko Matoi.

Ryuko: nice job babe I knew you would beat him!

Y/n: I knew you knew because that's the kind of girl you are you have so much faith in the ones you love and care about and that's something I love about you.

Ryuko: Awww come here babe~

The two of them immediately shared a loving and passionate kiss but soon enough they were interrupted by the sound of a marching band playing music Nonon was with her marching band walking down a red flight of stairs playing an entrance March as soon as she got to the bottom of the stairs she smiled at the two of them.

Nonon: nice to see you again Y/n but unfortunately this battle is going to be one on one and it's your girlfriend's turn so please make like Michael Jackson and Beat It go on no boys allowed~

Y/n: as you wish kick her musical ass Ryuko!

Ryuko: you got it babe!

Y/n once again flew off the stage and back onto his pillar to watch the fight both Ryuko stared each other down both of them ready to strike the other down whenever one of them got the opportunity to do so.

Nonon: you know what let's make this interesting and have a little wager.

Ryuko: what can you possibly have to offer?

Nonon: if you win I'll let you slug me in the face.

Ryuko: that actually sounds good, and if you win what do you want?

Nonon: you allow Y/n to have a harem and I'm in it~

Ryuko: WHAT?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

Nonon: you heard me if I win you allow Y/n Winchester to have a harem and you let me in~

Ryuko: Ohohoho if that's the case then I'm not going to lose!!!

Nonon: we'll see about that prepare to be beaten jauntily cheerfully and utterly one-sidedly!!!

Nonon immediately activated her Goku uniform her Goku uniform was utterly and undeniably massive it was like a giant speaker had sex with a tank and this was their offspring.

Nonon: three star Goku uniform Symphony regalia grave!!!

Y/n & Ryuko: in absolutely what universe is that a uniform?!?!?!

Soon enough the battle began it started with Nonon firing out razor sharp musical notes Ryuko dodged and blocked the incoming attacks she even tried to attack Nonon directly but every time she tried to get clothes she would be blasted back with a huge blast of sound but after a little while Nonon decided to kick it up a notch her uniform transformed into a giant flying speaker!

Nonon: Symphony regalia presto!!!

Y/n & Ryuko: oh come on it can fly?!?!?!

Nonon started attacking from the air Ryuko tried to bring her back down to earth using her scissor blade and a single thread of her Kamui unfortunately the symphony regalia was much too powerful to be simply brought back down by a single person so realizing that she couldn't escape Ryuko's grasp she tried to cut the thread but unfortunately being made of 100% life fibers it was Unbreakable so Nonon decided to change tactics and decided to attack the arena the arena started breaking apart and then she fired a barrage of gigantic flute missiles thinking that it was the end of Ryuko she celebrated her victory in the air.

Nonon: wahoo the new girl has no choice but to let me have my sweet Y/n Winchester I can't wait to hold him and squeeze him and Ha?

Nonon noticed something coming at her at a very high rate of speed it was none other than Ryuko are uniform once again transformed into a new configuration this time it was enough flying configuration known as Senketdu Shippu.

Nonon: the sky is mine god dammit so now the gloves are coming off you stinking bitch!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

With that said Nonon just completely went off the deep end and she started firing like a mad woman but unfortunately for her Ryuko had the absolute Edge in speed a maneuverability Ryuko tried to cut Nonon out of the sky but unfortunately she got hit with some extra hidden speakers sending her flying she transformed back into her Ariel configuration and decided to go after her true enemy Satsuki but unfortunately Nonon wasn't having any of that so she immediately sent Ryuko back down to the arena and transformed her Goku uniform back into its first configuration and then she Unleashed a total musical barrage using her uniform's full power but this was a bad move and Ryuko was able to turn one of her flute missiles back on her completely destroying her Goku uniform and leaving her in her skin suit Ryuko decided to finish her off once and for all using her signature finishing move the fiber lost technique but unfortunately something went wrong and Nonon reappeared in a new configuration of her Goku uniform this was known as Symphony regalia da-Capo.

Nonon's hat immediately activated a giant super sonic Canon blasting out a huge blast of Sonic energy that caused Ryuko to fall to the ground weakened but not defeated.

Nonon: it looks like it's all over now too bad this was too easy but don't be so sad I'll make sure that Y/n never forgets you when we're sharing him for the rest of our lives.

Nonon immediately fired out another blast of Sonic energy but Ryuko simply Cross Your Arms in an X fashion completely blocking the Sonic attack by using her Kamui to resonate on the same frequency causing the music to ring out in a pure tone thus rendering it absolutely useless as a weapon Ryuko seeing her opportunity forced the blast back to its sender completely shredding Nonon's uniform Ryuko took her opportunity to finish her opponent off completely defeating her rendering her naked and absolutely ashamed.

Ryuko: looks like that Harem idea is a wash and I guess I get one free shot at you in the face.

Ryuko walked over to Nonon and got ready to punch her in the face but unfortunately her boyfriend stepped in and stopped her.

Ryuko: Y/n what are you doing?!?!

Y/n: you've already won don't rub salt in the wound.....wow I never thought I'd hear myself say that.

Ryuko: but a Deal's a deal and she said if I won I get to slug her in the face.

Y/n: no offense Ryuko but you're starting to sound like a demon.

Ryuko realizing that she had won and her boyfriend was right she decided to drop it and forget about the bet.

Ryuko: yeah I guess you're right I'll forget about the bet.

Y/n: and that's one of the reasons I love you so much you know when to be merciful and you know when the time comes to go all out.

Ryuko: shucks thanks babe.

Y/n: it's no problem my little Drifter.

Ryuko and Y/n shared a quick passionate kiss when they separated Y/n noticed Nonon on the ground on her knees crying.

Y/n: I'm very sorry you lost.

Y/n walked over to the pink-haired naked girl his sympathy for her was unrivalled by anything else.

Nonon: I'm not sad that I lost I'm just sad that I'm never going to be able to call you the one I love and then hear you say that I'm the one you love I've totally embarrassed myself in front of everyone including Lady Satsuki!!!

Nonon continued to crying in shame and sadness was like a deep bottomless pit of despair never before had she felt such emotions but now they were so great that she could just die soon enough she felt warmth and comfort all around her body she opened her eyes to see that it was none other than Y/n giving her a hug.

Nonon: Wha what?!?!?!

Y/n: it's okay even though I am in a committed relationship with Ryuko Matoi it doesn't mean we still can't be friends I see you as a great friend I wish you could be something more but I am not going to break the heart of the woman I love more than anything else I promised her we'd be together until the end of time and I intend to keep that promise but it doesn't mean we still can't be friends.

Nonon wrapped her arms around Y/n's body and cried into his shoulder but this time it was not tears of sadness but tears of joy as soon as the two of them separated Nonon noticed that she was butt naked Y/n decided to rectify that problem he took off his trench coat and offered it to Nonon.

Nonon: are you giving me this?

Y/n: of course I am I can't let such a beautiful girl go around butt naked for all the world to see so go ahead put that on and cover your beautiful body.

Nonon immediately accepted the gift and wrapped it around her body she smiled a smile of pure Bliss and joy she reveled in the warmth and comfort she was just given she even sniffed it a few times happy to know that the man she loved so much had given her a gift out of the pure goodness in his heart.

Nonon: Thanks Y/n I'll never forget this.

Nonon then walked away smiling and reveling in the comfort she had.

Ryuko: Y/n I'll never get over how kind and sweet you are.

Y/n: what can I say I'm just that kind of guy but don't ever think for a second that I'm going to leave you for someone else I love you more than anything else you're part of my family now and family doesn't abandon family!

Ryuko: wow you know just what to say to make me smile.

Y/n: and that smile is something I live for everyday.

The two of them shared another hug and a kiss just say that the both of them were made for each other is an understatement the two of them were destined for each other.

(A/n): (WORD COUNT 3836)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

70.1K 2.1K 28
Wanting revenge when you've been wronged is a natural human response. When we're motivated to seek revenge, it's often out of a sense of fairness. If...
158K 3.4K 41
This is the Story of how Izuku midoriya was once in his world to how he got transport to another world a world without quirks instead they have somet...
75K 1.9K 77
(F/N) (L/N) was just like any other student at kuoh Academy, but with some differences. Being the only tomboy, you get mixed reactions out of every s...
160K 2.8K 22
A 17 year old boy named (Y/N) who works for the CIA is given the armor incursio. He is the only human that has been able to wear it. (Y/N) has been t...