•𝓞𝓝𝓛𝓨 𝓕𝓞𝓡 𝓨𝓞𝓤•||KV

By gukkie_ss

Jeon jungkook loves kim Jennie Kim taehyung loves park bogum . what could go wrong? . . they loved but "they... More

I.N.T.R.O
Prologue
ʕ ꈍᴥꈍʔ
I
II
III
IV
V
VI
VII
VIII
IX (yoonmin)
X
XI
XII
XIV
XV
XVI
XVII
XVIII
XIX
XX
XXI
XXII

XIII

414 13 1
By gukkie_ss

Everything is perfectly fine with the new mates..after the love confession..he and Jennie spent their night cuddled up in his (JK's ) house..

he even introduced Jennie to his parents who where little surprised by their cold son..but welcomed her with open heart..they loved this sassy omega who stole their heats in their first meeting just like jungkook's..

Everything went fast in Jennie's life..she found her new home in Jungkook's arms...they got into a she felt safe and protected...

she only had his brother who she could say has her family her parents both died when she was 4 and her beta bother mino 6 who is strong and protective over his little sister by themselves..they had few relatives but after few day they left them alone they got into an orphanage.

these hard times made Jennie realise to put up a big wall around her and stood in the top of it..but jungkook broke it so easily as they built their own castel...but her sassyness cannot be stopped..

The next day the couples went to college hand in hand giggling and blushing..the whole University was amazed by the new couple..

They both introduced each other to their friends circle In a cafe.

[Jungkook's friends : hobi,Yugyeom and  eun woo
Jennie's friend : jisoo , yerin , Irene, nayeon, chahee, heechal and her brother mino ]

Everyone was teasing the new couple who were red in embarassment..laughter and wooing filled the cafe..

everything was going great until there was a hand which covered jungkook's eyes.. everyone became quite by the sudden action..jungkook removed the hand and turned to see a girl Standing there with a big smile plastered on her face..
"Missed me?"
Jungkook Hugged her and lifted her up in the air twirling her..the crowd was silent except hobi who stood  up and went near her..
"Won't you give your oppa a hug?"
She removed her grip from JK's and side hugged hobi..
"Why didn't you tell me you are comming today huh? I thought it was tomorrow.."
"Yeah you told me you are coming soon..but I didn't think it was so soon.."

She giggled and started at the crowd..

"Kookie oppa did I miss some party?"
"Ohh.. right" he taught for a second and cleared his throat and started taking while holding Jennie's hand in his..
"Guys this is Lisa Hobi's sister not in a biological way....." He said while eyeing them not wanting to take the topic.
"It's nothing guys my father who was hobi oppa's brother died in an accident and my mom followed him..when I was 2..no 3years old so they took me in.." she said while smiling so brightly..
"And um..Lisa this is Jennie..my mate"
The smile from Lisa's face totally dissapped as she eyed them smiling at eachother (it's jk and Jen).
______________________________________________________________________________

Lisa joined jungkook's University in the same department as his..and tried to hang out with him but all in vain as both of them were too lovey dovey..and too immersed in their own bubble which was took hard to break by JK's hung hobi and Jennie's brother mino.
______________________________________________________________________________

1 year and a half year has passed but their love became so strong..the cold jungkook who Everyone knows was totally different from now.

Love changes people that's true for this couple.

After his graduation jungkook and Lisa joined at the same hospital.

he wanted to propose Jennie to marry him on the same day which he confessed to her..so he planned to take her to beach. He already gave her a ring so he thought of doing something different and special..

(Jk and Jennie outfit)

Jungkook took her to his date and gave her the pendent.

Jennie stared to tear up and said yes like a million time until jungkook crashed his lips with her's but muteing her..they enjoy the beach and the restaurant style food which jungkook's mom junghwa prepared specially for her..

They finished their date and both walked in the pavement going to jk's car. They both kept the basket and the mat in the car. Jennie insisted she wants to ride..with her puppy eyes..who could say no to that..

10min in the ride no one spoke..until Jennie's voice echoed in the car..
"You won't leave me right jungkook?"
Before jungkook could reply everything went mute..blank..glass prices everywhere.. screeching sound.. people murmuring and ambulance siren was heard..

Jungkook felt his body heavy not so easy to move..his eyelids was feeling heavy so hard to open them..

the only thing in his mind was Jennie where is she? The thought of Jennie smiling at him.

He opened his eyes weakly as his pupils searched for his mate..the thought in front of him made him think he should have died back there..

Jungkook was in strecher with a oxygen mask. On the other hand the doctor was performing CPR for Jennie..seeing the small transportable cardiac moniter..

until it beeped loudly causing him to pass out as his mate had left him

forever..
______________________________________________________________________________
Present

Tears rolled down from taehyung's cheek as he listened the story from Hobi..

'..he's broken....like me...'

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

362K 13K 40
Jungkook:WHAT?! WHAT THE HECK ARE YOU SAYING MOM?! I'LL NEVER MARRY HIM!! Taehyung:w..what?! HUH WHAT?! WHEN DID I SAY THAT? Kids?!!! With that rabbi...
124K 4.8K 32
[Complete] Where Jungkook doesn't want a mate and where Taehyung is waiting for his mate since little because of his parents. So what will happen? bo...
818K 35.3K 88
A bad romance. Full of love, hate and revenge. When jeon jungkook a university heartthrob and Kim Taehyung a new student, known for his ethereal face...
107K 3.8K 94
taehyung a well known CEO and mafia but being taehyung is a mafia, very few people knows about it... love jeon jungkook aka kookie a lot... but in op...