š…š€šššŽš˜ ā˜€ļøŽļøŽ cmb [āœ“]

By -SMITTENHERRON

š…š€šššŽš˜, in which a girl has no idea of a particular band's existence, also oblivious to one of them cru... More

šŒš„š„š“ š“š‡š„ š‚š€š’š“
šš‹š€š˜š‹šˆš’š“ ā™«ļøŽ
š‚š‡š€šš“š„š‘ 1
š‚š‡š€šš“š„š‘ 2
š‚š‡š€šš“š„š‘ 3
š‚š‡š€šš“š„š‘ 4
š‚š‡š€šš“š„š‘ 5
š‚š‡š€šš“š„š‘ 6
š‚š‡š€šš“š„š‘ 7
š‚š‡š€šš“š„š‘ 8
š‚š‡š€šš“š„š‘ 9
š‚š‡š€šš“š„š‘ 10
š‚š‡š€šš“š„š‘ 11
š‚š‡š€šš“š„š‘ 12
š‚š‡š€šš“š„š‘ 13
š‚š‡š€šš“š„š‘ 14
š‚š‡š€šš“š„š‘ 15
š‚š‡š€šš“š„š‘ 16
š‚š‡š€šš“š„š‘ 17
š‚š‡š€šš“š„š‘ 18
š‚š‡š€šš“š„š‘ 19
š‚š‡š€šš“š„š‘ 20
š‚š‡š€šš“š„š‘ 21
š‚š‡š€šš“š„š‘ 22
š‚š‡š€šš“š„š‘ 23
š‚š‡š€šš“š„š‘ 24
š‚š‡š€šš“š„š‘ 25
š‚š‡š€šš“š„š‘ 26
š‚š‡š€šš“š„š‘ 27
š‚š‡š€šš“š„š‘ 28
š‚š‡š€šš“š„š‘ 29
š‚š‡š€šš“š„š‘ 30
š‚š‡š€šš“š„š‘ 31
š‚š‡š€šš“š„š‘ 32
š‚š‡š€šš“š„š‘ 34
š‚š‡š€šš“š„š‘ 35
š‚š‡š€šš“š„š‘ 36
š‚š‡š€šš“š„š‘ 37
š‚š‡š€šš“š„š‘ 38
š‚š‡š€šš“š„š‘ 39
š‚š‡š€šš“š„š‘ 40
š‚š‡š€šš“š„š‘ 41
š‚š‡š€šš“š„š‘ 42
š‚š‡š€šš“š„š‘ 43
š‚š‡š€šš“š„š‘ 44
š‚š‡š€šš“š„š‘ 45
š‚š‡š€šš“š„š‘ 46
š‚š‡š€šš“š„š‘ 47
š‚š‡š€šš“š„š‘ 48
š‚š‡š€šš“š„š‘ 49
š‚š‡š€šš“š„š‘ 50
š‚š‡š€šš“š„š‘ 51
announcement!!

š‚š‡š€šš“š„š‘ 33

1.2K 32 4
By -SMITTENHERRON

FANBOY,
chapter thirty-three
__________________________________

THIRD PERSON !
__________________________________

On the road, °the next
weekend
__________________________________

|☀︎︎|

"I GOT A real big plans, baby, for you and me. So love me for who I am and for who I'm gonna be-" Charity sang along happily while she drove herself and her brother to Los Angeles.

Samuel watched her with a smile and chuckled when she went full for it all. He grabbed his phone and started to record her from the passenger seat, wanting to be able to remember this very right moment.

"Sammy!" Charity exclaimed when she noticed the camera that was pointed her way.

Samuel laughed but kept on recording her. "Oh come on, you're gonna love this later." He smiled.

Charity rolled her eyes playfully.

Yeah right.

She let out a small chuckle eventually with a smile. "I hate you." She mumbled.

Samuel grinned. "That's not what you tell everybody else."

The blonde snickered as she raised an eyebrow at him. "Why do you think I talk about you to others?"

Samuel shrugged, but hid a smirk. "Just a guess."

"Alright, to who did you talk?" Charity glanced over at him, earning a casual shrug from him as she lowered the music.

"No one."

"Samuel." The girl said when they had to stop for a traffic light.

"So I may or may not have been talking to Jonah and Daniel."

"What?" Charity let out confused. "Since when?"

"Like a month ago, when y'all first met. And I told you, I have to know who your friends are." Samuel reminded his younger sister. "But they're very chill and they know a lot of good secrets." He looked over at her and smiled knowingly.

"Alright, what do you know that I don't?" She looked back at him for a second before focusing on the road again.

"Oh little sis," Samuel breathed out. "I know lots of things." He grinned and turned the music louder again.

The two of them arrived in Los Angeles.

Charity has her studio in LA so Samuel would come along quite often.

That's why this trip is actually their trip.

It's something that belonged to their sibling bond.

It kept them close.

Plus, it's a good way of blasting music in the car, singing along with it and not caring if others outside can hear you through the open windows.

Just basically making new memories.

Or talking about old ones.

In summary, going on a trip to LA has always been something for the two of them together, and it always will be.

"So where are we going now?" Samuel asked after they passed the big Hollywood sign.

"To the Why Don't We house." Charity smiled as her brother nodded.

Charity had been there a few times so she knew how to get there. She was actually really excited since her 'new' friends were gonna meet her favourite person in the whole world.

And knowing he had already talked to Jonah and Daniel and it went great- made her feel relieved.

He- at least- likes two of the five.

The boys' house came into view and only a minute later and she parked her car in their driveway.

"Hey, uhm, Sammy?"

Samuel turned to Charity, letting out a small 'mhm'.

Charity fidgeted with her fingers. "So could you maybe not tell the guys I'm maybe moving to LA?"

"Sure, if that's what you want." Sammy smiled at his little sister while she let out a relieved sigh and smiled as well. "Do you still wanna look for possible apartments while we're here?"

Charity nodded. "Yes, my manager already gave me a list with good ones."

"Great." Samuel smiled and pulled her in a hug. "I'm really proud of you, Charity. I mean it." He kissed the top of her head before he let her go.

"Thank you, Sammy."

They smiled at each other.

After a few minutes of a comfortable silence, the two got out and Charity knocked on the door.

The boys told her before that she could just walk in- but she didn't care.

She didn't want to interrupt anything.

Footsteps were heard from the other side of the door and a smiling Corbyn opened the door for them.

"Hey Char!" He smiled and pulled her in a hug before turning to the other blond. "And you must be her brother, Samuel."

"That's me." Samuel smiled. Corbyn wanted to stretch his hand out but Sammy ignored it and pulled the brunette in a hug. "I prefer hugs."

Corbyn chuckled but hugged him back.

They soon got themselves engaged in a convesation and walked inside, Charity following.

She watched the two getting along with a smile on her face, happy knowing they can become friends as well.

They met the rest of the band in the living room who were playing a video game.

Daniel was the one to look up first and he nudged Jonah. They both got up quickly after and greeted their new friend to who they have been talking to for a while.

After, Zach and Jack got up to greet both Charity and Samuel, Daniel and Jonah almost forgetting that the girl was also there.

She waved a bit when their eyes turned away from her brother and landed on her. She chuckled softly.

"Shit, sorry Charity." Daniel chuckled and pulled the blonde in a hug.

"That's okay, Dani. Don't worry." Charity laughed and pulled away to hug Jonah before she sat down on the couch.

The six boys starting talking and they got along really well together. Samuel fit right into their dynamic which made Charity feel even more relieved and happy.

She loved how her brother and friends got along so well and so soon. It went very naturally and she didn't even need to talk or help her brother out to let it happen.

It was just Samuel being Samuel that made her friends like him instantly.

"Oh, Charity?" Corbyn entered the kitchen where Charity was getting herself a drink.

She looked up. "Mhm?"

"I invited Ashley over." He smiled.

Charity nodded with a smile on her face too and couldn't wait for the blonde to arrive.

"Guys, we're going outside. You coming too?" Zach joined them.

Both Corbyn and Charity nodded before following the younger boy outside.

They all started to do their own thing but it ended with the boys wrestling and laughing their asses off while Charity sat back on the ground with a drink, enjoying the bright sun.

A sudden noise came from inside which Charity heard.

Ashley.

She got up and sprinted inside, the boys not even noticing her leaving. She opened the door to be pulled in a hug immediately.

"Hi to you too." Charity giggled when she and Ashley pulled apart, taking a step back so the other blonde could come in.

Ashley smiled. "Hey Char!" She dropped her bag on the ground. "Where's everyone else?"

"Backyard."

She nodded and went to the kitchen for a drink first before the two walked to the glass doors, leading them outside.

Ashley recognized her brother quickly, and he was talking to a blond.

"Is that your brother?" Ashley asked as she turned to Charity who nodded.

"Come on, I'll introduce you to him." Charity walked outside, Ashley trailing behind her. "Guys, look who's here!"

The boys turned to them and smiled.

"Ashley!" Corbyn pulled his sister in a hug. "Took you long enough." He joked.

Ashley rolled her eyes playfully and shoved her brother for the comment. "Shut up, giant."

Corbyn laughed and gave her one quick hug before going back to Jonah.

"So Ashley," Charity started with a smile. "this is my brother, Samuel."

Ashley looked at the blond in front of her who smiled at her.

He waved before he asked if he could give her a hug at which she laughed but said 'yes'. And they clicked pretty quickly as well.

"Your brother is a really nice guy." Daniel leaned his arm on Charity's shoulder.

"And he's chill too." Jonah nodded, acting like it was their first time meeting him. "Plus, he isn't trying too hard, like forcing it."

"Oh quit it, I know you three have been talking before this." Charity shoved the two playfully. "He already told me in the car."

Daniel smirked. "Well he told us some things too."

Charity raised an eyebrow. "Like what?" She let out confused.

"Just, things."

Charity slightly rolled her eyes while the two boys laughed with each other.

Oh Samuel, what did you do? The blonde thought to herself when she turned to him, making eyeconact. She cocked her head to Daniel and Jonah, but he only gave her an innocent smile.

"Don't worry, Charity," Jonah placed a hand on her shoulder. "we have a plan." He smiled, causing her to raise an eyebrow again.

"What kind of plan?"

Daniel and Jonah looked at each other, letting out a small shrug before walking away and chuckling a little.

The thought that the three of them made a plan- made Charity only grow nervous.

Her brother always does this things, but luckily it always worked out well too.

She just wanted to know what he's up to now.

The rest of the day was just hanging around, laughing, smiling, cracking up jokes and getting to know each other better.

It ended up with Charity and Ashley watching the boys play a weird game, still in their backyard. They didn't know what the boys were doing, but it involved a lot of running around.

Ashley smiled at the blonde next to her. "I'm glad you're here again."

"Me too." Charity smiled back at her before turning her focus back on the boy, her attention going to one of them in particulary without her even noticing it.

Ashley noticed how a smile grew upon Charity's face and she tried to follow her gaze to the person who she was looking at.

Corbyn.

"No way," Ashley let out quietly.

Charity glanced over at her a little confused but brushed it off. Well- that was until Ashley slapped her arm.

"You like my brother!" Ashley squealed excitedly.

Charity's eyes grew wide and she shoved her friend. "Shut up." She mumbled, feeling caught. "I do not like Corbyn."

Ashley looked at her, rolling her eyes a little. "Liar."

"Am not." Charity denied again.

"You so are." Ashley chuckled. "You're trying to act all casual and stuff and you always say that 'you're not looking for a relationship', but just admit you have a tiny crush on my brother." She smirked smugly.

Charity scoffed playfully and looked away, avoiding Ashley's blue eyes.

"Come on." Ashley nudged her.

Charity let out a sigh. "Maybe a tiny."

Ashley squealed again and this time the boys heard and looked over at them.

"Everything alright?" Jonah asked, a few of the boys raising an eyebrow or chuckling.

The two girls nodded. "Yes!" Ashley let out a bit too loud and got up, pulling her friend inside with her where the boys couldn't hear them. "This is so big, oh my god." She almost jumped up and down.

"Okay, first of all," Charity chuckled as she grabbed Ashley's shoulders, trying to get her to stand still. "stop jumping before the boys come to check on us again."

Ashley nodded but kept the big smile on her face.

"Secondly," Charity crossed her arms. "it's just a crush. Nothing big." She casually shrugged.

Ashley rasied an eyebrow. "Nothing big?" She repeated her. "This is huge! My brother has been flirting with you for a while now and you finally like him back!" Ashley grabbed Charity's arms and made her jump up and down with her, and around the living room.

Charity rolled her eyes playfully and laughed. "You're such a kid."

Ashley shrugged. "I don't care." She simply answered. "Butttt when are you gonna tell Corbyn?"

"What? That I have a little crush on him? Never." Charity chuckled and sat down on the couch. "It's just a crush, it means nothing."

"Oh come on, please Char-"

"Hey," A voice spoke, the girls jumping and quickly turning around to be face to faced with Samuel. "what are two talking about?"

"Oh, nothing." Charity nonchalantly shrugged.

"Then why is Ashley looking so excited?" Samuel chuckled.

Charity shrugged again. "Because she's an energic person?"

"If you say so." Samuel nodded- unconvinced- before he dissapeared inside the kitchen where he grabbed a bottle of water. He walked back and leaned against the wall, looking at them as he took a sip. "But seriously, when are you gonna tell Corbyn about your crush?"

Charity looked stunned at her brother as he winked back at her with a grin, taking another sip of his drink.

Ashley held back a giggle, watching as Charity crossed her arms.

"You son of a-"

"Langauge!" Samuel pointed a finger at her.

Charity rolled her eyes and watched as her brother stuck his tongue out at her, walking outside and to the boys.

Ashley chuckled. "God I love your brother already." She sat down next to Charity.

"I've heard that one before." Charity chuckled too.

Her brother always kept on surprising her.

__________________________________

INSTAGRAM.
__________________________________

Charitymusic.
🌎 LA, California

●○

○●

Liked by Ashleymaebesson, Whydontwemusic, Imsamueldavis, Limelightlove and 234,083 others.

Charitymusic.  you gain some, you lose some

tagged: Imsamueldavis Ashleymaebesson Corbynbesson Imzachherron Jackaverymusic Seaveydaniel Jonahmarais

15,384 comments.

__________________________________

Imsamueldavis.
🌎 LA, California

Liked by Whydontwemusic, Pretyyboys, Ashleymaebesson, Charitymusic and 46,872 others.

Imsamueldavis.  who wants to play?

my pic credits go to Imzachherron

tagged: Corbynbesson Jonahmarais Seaveydaniel Jackaverymusic Imzachherron

1,034 comments.

__________________________________

AUTHER'S NOTE

hi lovelies, it's been a week but
thank you all for giving this
book some love.

I really didn't expect this one to
do good to be honest :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

46.5K 1.1K 47
'I think this is what people call the perfect picture' when Jamie meets a friend of a friend, she immediately falls for him, but why does he look so...
44.3K 853 21
š„š€š’š˜ š‹šŽš•š„ --> in which a text leads to a close, but weird, friendship. This book is quite random, and not that good :) [š‡šˆš†š‡š„š’š“ š‘š€š...
584 1 14
"you're the worst brother anyone could have. why can't you let me be friends with zach? why do you assume i'm hooking up with zach when i barely see...
7.9K 210 32
You're a high school junior who loves the music and performing arts especially when you get to do with friends... But when your music teacher throws...