𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 33

FANBOY,
chapter thirty-three
__________________________________

FANBOY,chapter thirty-three__________________________________

__________________________________

THIRD PERSON !
__________________________________

On the road, °the next
weekend
__________________________________

|☀︎︎|

"I GOT A real big plans, baby, for you and me. So love me for who I am and for who I'm gonna be-" Charity sang along happily while she drove herself and her brother to Los Angeles.

Samuel watched her with a smile and chuckled when she went full for it all. He grabbed his phone and started to record her from the passenger seat, wanting to be able to remember this very right moment.

"Sammy!" Charity exclaimed when she noticed the camera that was pointed her way.

Samuel laughed but kept on recording her. "Oh come on, you're gonna love this later." He smiled.

Charity rolled her eyes playfully.

Yeah right.

She let out a small chuckle eventually with a smile. "I hate you." She mumbled.

Samuel grinned. "That's not what you tell everybody else."

The blonde snickered as she raised an eyebrow at him. "Why do you think I talk about you to others?"

Samuel shrugged, but hid a smirk. "Just a guess."

"Alright, to who did you talk?" Charity glanced over at him, earning a casual shrug from him as she lowered the music.

"No one."

"Samuel." The girl said when they had to stop for a traffic light.

"So I may or may not have been talking to Jonah and Daniel."

"What?" Charity let out confused. "Since when?"

"Like a month ago, when y'all first met. And I told you, I have to know who your friends are." Samuel reminded his younger sister. "But they're very chill and they know a lot of good secrets." He looked over at her and smiled knowingly.

"Alright, what do you know that I don't?" She looked back at him for a second before focusing on the road again.

"Oh little sis," Samuel breathed out. "I know lots of things." He grinned and turned the music louder again.