Never told you

By sakshidhrity

Curious girls should not try to solve mysteries because sometimes it can unchain the secrets of their own liv... More

Author's note
Solo friendly
Screwed up!
Head over heels
Star light
Heart breaks
Unchain his heart
Sweet poison
The dark dorm
Angels can't die
Do not provoke me!!
Illegirl
Strong scent for shopaholics
The road trip
Thirsty evenings
Besotted bonfire
Slumber party
Abyss
Secrets cause fractures
Majestic carpet affair
Spirit away
The care taker
Basket junkies
The truth untold
Hunt for us
Blue print executed
Sniff the triumph
Commencement
Dead for him
The last gift
Time flies
Confessions
The best day of my life
Author's final note

The only one

108 58 24
By sakshidhrity

"Hye Kyo please, you know how much I want to take part!", I hit her arm.

"No."

"Please?", I pouted.

"Sakshi, I already said no. Your leg is not even fully recovered and you want to take part in the basketball competition?"

"I can manage," I showed my big doe eyes and showered glitters of request. "I promise I won't cause any trouble."

"Wow! You can't even stand properly but want to play basketball! You are really one of a kind!", she made fun of me. "But you will not take part and that's it."

"You are very bad!"

"If it's for you, I am ready to be bad," she smiled and then stood up to get ready,
"get your lazy ass ready as fast as you can."

It's been one whole month and my leg is still under recovery. All this time, Hye Kyo helped a lot as expected. She came almost everyday, cooked for me, updated me about university and even helped me in getting dressed.

She already submitted my leave application and today, finally at least I am ready to walk on my own. Thank God! I was damn fed up with that heavy plaster that kept hugging my legs. It was so irritating.

Right now we were fighting about the competitions that are about to be held in the university. There is gonna be a lot of events including the prom and basketball competition. I want to take part but my bestie stopped me as it's not good for my leg, according to those stupid doctors.

This month was proved pretty much productive for me. As I was at home, I was able to take out all the possible information about Rock and Suzy. Isn't it good?

I once visited the intelligence bureau with my grandpa and learnt how to find information about criminals and the officers. I found Shi Jin's name in the officers list and now I don't have any more confusion regarding it. While Rock who is a cyber criminal, hacks and controls big industries as well as rich businessman. He even has a very big collection of diamonds which he collected by conning people on an international level. Though his murder records are not so big, he is dangerous. He kills the ones who rejects his proposal or know his real identity.

Next comes Suzy. Her history is even more confusing. She is the daughter of the rich CEO of Shinwa industries.

Why Shinwa industries not been hacked yet? Is Suzy more powerful than Rock?

All such questions were worrying me earlier but not anymore. Suzy is Rocks girlfriend. Yes, you heard correct. So there can be a possibility that they are underworld partners. But why will Rock trust someone like her? I still don't know much about it. Maybe he is conning her too!

Now, why is Rock after Shi Jin?

Rock traps rich personalities so it might be for his money. But according to what I saw one month ago at the bar, it looked as if Shi Jin is not interested in Suzy's deal. Is Shi Jin Rock's next target? But that's also not possible since Shi Jin himself is an officer at the intelligence department. So what's their connection?

It was not easy to collect these informations. But if I can hack Shi Jin's laptop then it shouldn't be difficult for me to hack the intelligence department also. I was once about to be caught but thank God I was saved because of my prudence. I too have the qualities of an officer, just like my grandpa!

"Well done Sakshi!", I patted my back proudly.

And like this I am back to the 'Kenovah'. I sniffed all the air around me and took a deep breath. It feels like years since I saw those beautiful buildings.

"Aww...I missed you so much," I threw a flying kiss in the air.

I went inside and the competition fever is high. Some are on the treadmill while some are busy finding their partners for the prom.

I want to see the basketball practice. I am curious!

I quickly kept my bag on my seat and went straight to the basketball court. Luckily, Hye Kyo is busy rehearsing with Wooseok for the prom, because if she finds me here, I am dead.

I simply love basketball. I used to be the basketball captain in my school days. I went near the players who are relaxing on the floor. Their completely wet shirts with bruised knees are clear proofs that our team is going to win. The way they help and support each other, train themselves in gym and spend hours in the beaming sun is worth all my applause.

"Hey look what I bought for you all. You are doing great. I expect our team to be the winner," I handed them a heavy bag which I was carrying.

"Wow! Banana milk! Thank you so much Sakshi, we really needed this after hours of sweating," said a teammate. "And we promise, we'll not disappoint you and our university."

"I hope so," I smiled at their hard work and passion for winning.

"By the way, how's your leg now?"

"Good. Thanks for your concern," I peeked inside the bag. "There is one last bottle of banana milk left. Everybody got or should I drink this?", I asked while taking out the last drink from the carton.

"I think Shi Jin is left. He is still practicing. Go and give it to him."

"Ok."

I took the bottle and looked towards the court. Shi Jin is practising hard. But wait...

Why is he practising with a girl?

He is teaching her how to toss the ball. The way he is lifting her up so that she can basket is making my face hotter than the sun. If she doesn't know how to play then why she is even practising?

"Take this," I passed him the last bottle thinking he must be thirty.

"Princess? What a nice surprise! You recovered fast."

"Why? You didn't expect me to be present here?", I asked with anger.

"It's not like that. Actually I am glad that you came but I think you should rest more."

I was about to thank him and make that bitch jealous when she coughed, gaining his attention.

"Are you okay?", he asked the slut.

"Yeah! I am just feeling thirsty!", she said and behaved as if she will die if not hydrated with a refreshment drink.

"You can take this if you want," he said and passed her the banana milk.

"What the fuck Shi Jin? I am also thirsty but still I bought all those drinks for the players and instead of drinking the last bottle, I gave it to you. And what you did in return? You gave that drink to that fucking bitch?", I muttered.

My anger is out of control and can come out any moment after seeing that harridan chick.

"What is SHE doing here?", I made a tight fist.

"Oh! She is just taking basketball lessons from me."

"I see," I scanned her from top to toe. "I was the basketball captain of my school. If you don't mind, I can teach her. You can relax."

"But will you be able to-", Shi Jin is cut by that ugly duckling.

"I don't think she can teach me better than you. That was years ago and after seeing her leg, I don't think she'll be even able to stand before me," she smirked.

"You don't have to worry about that and pull your brain cells," I took the ball from Shi Jin's hand.

"Good. So let this be a competition. Let me see who will win, my student or my princess."

"Once a princess, forever a princess," I whispered after seeing her face grin with anger.

"Good luck," Shi Jin went to take his seat while the others started cheering for us. Now we are the center of attraction and I can't let his harpy arm candy win.

With the sound of whistle, the game began. I took the ball first and am bouncing and defending it continuously. By the way she is chasing doesn't seem like an attitude of a new comer. She must be knowing this game from years and was just pretending to be closer to him. But that doesn't bother me because I am the real basketball champ here.

I was busy cursing and cussing her when she snatched the ball from my hands and--

"Basket!", she shouted and started jumping.

"Don't worry chick, it's the first time and the last time you scored. You'll lose very soon."

"We'll see," she dusted her hands.

"We will."

I looked towards Shi Jin who is shouting my name, boosting my confidence. I can't let him down. He is my strength. I can make out his lip sync, "Princess, you are the best." I don't know why my eyes are watering. I waited for this love and affection for so long after losing my grandpa.

"Thank you Shi Jin," I mumbled.

The game resumed. The fire burning inside ms can't let her win. My legs started trembling. Doctors told me not to walk much but I am playing basketball. I am definitely going to get Hye Kyo's slippers on my ass. But who cares? I need to win right now. It's about self respect!

And goal!

"Welcome bird! It's the first time but don't worry, I'll make you used to losing."

It's the last round and if nobody wins, the match will be a tie. After snatching, protecting the ball for so long, I somehow reached near the basket and threw the ball up in the air.

"Basket! Basket!", I was praying with my fingers crossed when my opponent came in front of it and the ball directly hit her chest as she layed on the ground while groaning in pain.

I quickly ran to pick her up but she pushed me away like a stray dog.

"Are you okay?", I still asked after disrespecting as she mockingly refused to accept my help.

"Stay away you little brat! You did this intentionally and now asking if I am okay? If you wanted to win then you should have practiced, there was no need for doing this. I never thought you will use such cheap means!", she said with hands still on her chest.

"But I-", I was asking but nobody is paining attention to me.

This attention seeker is freaking lying! I didn't do it one purpose in fact she was the one who came in front of the ball. And she is the cheap here!

"Are you okay?", Shi Jin asked after offering his hands in order to help her stand up.

"I am fine," and she started doing the same typical drama - crying.

"You shouldn't have done this. She is right. If you wanted to win then you should have practised. I never expected this from you. Just leave," Shi Jin while eyeing me.

"But I didn't do-"

"Stop lying and leave."

"I am not lying-"

"LEAVE!"

How can he not believe me? He didn't even listened and passed his decision. And what about me? My legs are far much paining and are actually paining! For real!

I hate when people judge a condition without even listening to both the parties but I am even more angry because in place of supporting me, he supported that harridan. I will never forgive him. NEVER.

I was busy going when my an empty bottle of milkshake came under my feet and I tripped on the ground.

"Argh!", I groaned on the top of my voice in pain.

Everybody ran towards me except Shi Jin. The duckling is holding his arm. I can't believe he still thinks that I am acting and is doing this to gain the lost sympathy and attention of others.

"Are you ok?", asked Min Ho.

"M-My leg..."

Without wasting any time, he took me in bridal style to the university's infirmary.
I sprained my ankle and once again I am adviced a bed rest. Why this happens with me? After listening to the news, Hye Kyo along with Wooseok, Rebecca and Jung Suk, dashed in the room.

"I told you not to go but you didn't listen."

"I said sorry a hundred times and it's just a small sprain, it will be ok in a few hours. Chill," I said to Hye Kyo.

I don't want to give them more stress. I know I am hurt and it's paining badly but not more than the pain Shi Jin gave me.

After talking a little, they left and I am relaxing on the bed.

"Come in," I said in my sore voice after hearing a knock on the door.

Shi Jin came with a guilty and regretful face. But I am not gonna talk to him.

"How's your leg?"

I gave no reply.

"Is it still paining?"

My mouth is sealed bastard!

"I am sorry."

I don't care. Keep asking.

"Min Ho told me everything and I am extremely sorry."

Is he seriously? Can't he see I'm ignoring him?

"Are you going to ignore me like this?"

Thank God he noticed. Still no reply.

"I will leave now. I don't think you will accept my gift either," he stood and was about to go.

"Wait," my voice cracked but I am looking at the wall, not willing to see his apologizing face.

"You are talking to me?"

"No. I'm talking to a ghost."

"So how's your leg now?"

"That's non of your business. Keep the gift and leave," I sighed.

He sat near me, "won't you forgive me?"

"No."

"Please?"

"First give me my gift!", still not facing him.

He huffed and passed me a wrapped gift box.

"What's this?"

"See it yourself."

I opened the box and it's a very beautiful silver colour star shaped pendant with shining crystals.

"Wow..."

"You liked it?"

"Loved it!"

"So can I assume that you forgave me now?"

"Only in two cases. First you need to put this pendant on me."

Without waiting any further, he snatched the pendant from my hands and softly pushed my hairs behind my ears. Slowly his hard veiny hands moved behind, giving 440 volt current, and the pendant now hangs on my neck.

"First done. What's next?"

I can't focus and decide the next task. I can still feel his hands under my soft hairs and my neck even if it's no more there.

"You decide."

"What if I make it up to you by being your partner at the prom?"

"What? Me?", I am SHOCKED. Literally.

"Now don't be late!", he winked and left in a hurry after blowing a flying kiss.

My heart is going BOOM! BOOM! No matter how much I try, I can't hate him. I mean, I hate him but I actually don't hate him. Even I don't know what I am saying. I am going crazy!

I am excited! But how will I be able to go with this damaged leg?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

23.3K 328 23
Y/N went to the same coffee shop every day before work, little did she know that she would bump into someone who would change her whole perception in...
White Lies (Book 1) By Lily W

Mystery / Thriller

10.6M 179K 44
Jesabel is a liar. When her only friend mysteriously disappears, she does what comes naturally. She keeps her truth from the world. Without warning...
1.8K 262 23
Fire and ice don't mix together, ever, but all rules are broken when they form an unbreakable bond. A bond called love. Can opposites really attract...
10.8K 303 61
At the age of 17 Mariana Deliro is given a multi-million dollar company, by who? That's anyone's guess. Money may seem like a blessing but don't be f...