Apricity✓|Editing

By fabulot

|COMPLETED| >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Alexandrea Dwayne is a seventeen-year old girl who suffered abuse at the hands o... More

Chapter ONE
Chapter TWO
Chapter THREE
Chapter FOUR
Chapter FIVE
Chapter SIX
Chapter SEVEN
Chapter EIGHT
Chapter NINE
Chapter TEN
Chapter ELEVEN
Chapter TWELVE
Chapter THIRTEEN
Chapter FOURTEEN
Chapter FIFTEEN
Chapter SIXTEEN
Chapter SEVENTEEN
Chapter EIGHTEEN
Chapter NINETEEN
Chapter TWENTY
Chapter TWENTY-ONE
Chapter TWENTY-TWO
Aesthetics!!!!!
Chapter TWENTY- THREE
Chapter TWENTY-FOUR
Chapter TWENTY-FIVE
Chapter TWENTY SIX
Chapter TWENTY-SEVEN
Chapter TWENTY-EIGHT
Chapter TWENTY-NINE
Chapter THIRTY
Chapter THIRTY-ONE
Chapter THIRTY-TWO
Chapter THIRTY-THREE
Chapter THIRTY-FOUR
Chapter THIRTY-FIVE
CHAPTER THIRTY-SIX
Chapter THIRTY-EIGHT
Chapter THIRTY- NINE
Chapter FORTY
Chapter FORTY-ONE
Chapter FORTY- TWO
Chapter FORTY-THREE
Chapter FORTY- FOUR
Chapter FORTY- FIVE
Chapter FORTY- SIX
Chapter FORTY- SEVEN
Chapter FORTY- EIGHT
Chapter FORTY-NINE
Chapter FIFTY
Chapter FIFTY- ONE
Chapter FIFTY- TWO
Chapter FIFTY THREE
Chapter FIFTY-FOUR
Chapter FIFTY FIVE
Chapter FIFTY- SIX
Chapter FIFTY- SEVEN
Chapter FIFTY- EIGHT
Chapter FIFTY- NINE
Chapter SIXTY
Chapter SIXTY- ONE
Chapter SIXTY- TWO
Chapter SIXTY- THREE
Chapter SIXTY-FOUR
Chapter SIXTY-FIVE
Chapter SIXTY- SIX
Chapter SIXTY-SEVEN
Chapter SIXTY-EIGHT
Chapter SIXTY-NINE
Chapter SEVENTY
Chapter SEVENTY-ONE
Chapter SEVENTY-TWO
Chapter SEVENTY-THREE
Chapter SEVENTY-FOUR
Chapter SEVENTY-FIVE
Chapter SEVENTY-SIX
Chapter SEVENTY-SEVEN
Chapter SEVENTY-EIGHT
Chapter SEVENTY-NINE
Chapter EIGHTY
Chapter EIGHTY-ONE
Chapter EIGHTY-TWO
Chapter EIGHTY- THREE
Chapter EIGHTY-FOUR
(Extra Chapter)- I
(Extra Chapter)- II

CHAPTER THIRTY-SEVEN

167 51 18
By fabulot

Alexandrea's P.O.V

Let's just say, my weekend went well. Okay fine, it was amazing. Now it's Monday morning and I can't stop dancing around the house while preparing for school. Not many people get the opportunity to date their crushes so don't judge me. I smiled at the mirror as I applied a baby pink lip gloss. I smacked my lips twice and pouted at the mirror. Not to bad, I guess.

I stood in my full height in front t of the mirror and dusted my grey jeans. All thanks to Bex, I was able to choose this outfit. Also because grey is Eli's favorite colour.

I carried my school bag and jogged downstairs. I didn't even eat because I was so excited to see Eli even though we saw each other a day ago. I locked the door and took the house keys. I'll call mum when I come back from school, I thought, putting it at the back of my mind.

I got into my car and drove to school with a grin as wide as Joker's. I got in the school parking lot and parked my car. I got out, locked the car and literally skipped to school with almost everyone staring at me like 'this bitch is finally nuts' but I didn't care. I skipped till I got to my locker and found Bex standing there, arms crossed, killer glare and all. I eyed her outfit with a smile.

"Babe! I love you so much. You're the bestest best friend ever" I said, enveloping her in a big hug so she won't be mad at me. I released her from the hug with a grin.

"First of all. Why are you so happy? Zoey is the happy one of the three of us. Second, I waited throughout Sunday for your call but it never came, who did you replace me with? so I can find them and crush them with my new heels" I was about to talk but she shushed me. "Third. Is that lip gloss, you're wearing?" She raised an eyebrow.

"Bex, you are exaggerating. I'm always happy" I rolled my eyes at her.

"Sure. That is if you classify constant glared and scowls as happy, then you always are" she answered with a snicker. I swatted her arm slightly.

"And about Sunday, I'm so sorry. I forgot. I was occupied" I bit my lower lip and gave her an apologetic look.

"Who is the person?" She narrowed her eyes at me and I rolled my eyes.

"There is no person, Bex." I said, looking everywhere but her and partially searching for Eli. On Saturday, Nick's mother ended up to be fine and she went back home on Sunday. Me and Nick never exchanged a word since then.

"It's Nick isn't it?" She wiggled her eyebrows at me with a mischievous grin and my eyes widened.

"What? No! Never!" I almost yelled. She gave me a weird look and I patted my ponytail.

"Then it's Eli. It's definitely Eli" she said and I blushed. She screamed in excitement making the hallway passers turn heads.

"Stop screaming! Gosh!" I covered her mouth with my palm. She stopped and giggled weirdly before poking my stomach, making me crack a smile.

"S...you guys are a thing now? Like a thing thing?" She winked excessively and I did a face palm with a smile.

"Yes, I guess. So how was your weekend?" I blushed and quickly changed the subject.

"My weekend was amazing! I went on another date with Lucas. And God!! He did the asking out the right way this time and I said yes! So babe, the three of us are now taken! Woo-hoo!" She said and I raised an eyebrow.

"The three of us? And Zoey?" I asked confusedly and she gave me a weird look.

"Yeah. Zoey told me. On Sunday. She said Eddy called her" She said and my mouth stretched into a wide grin.

"Finally! They are together!" I sighed. I may or may not have spam called Eddy to tell Zoey how he feels.

"I know right!" She giggled. Then turned serious "Alex, you have not told me why you are wearing lip gloss." She asked placing her hand on her waist.

"Oh. I just felt like, I should make an effort to look pretty today, you know." I shrugged.

"Hey guys!" Eddy greeted while walking towards us and I saw Eli following behind him, giving me a smile. Oh, my heart.

"Hey!" Bex chirped while I wiggled my eyebrows at Eddy. He firstly gave me a look of confusion before realization dawned on him and his cheeks stained a little pink.

"What's up?" Eli said as they both stopped in front of us. I don't even know why I was blushing. Eli made eye contact with me and winked, making me more red. Damn cheeks!

"Nothing much. Just catching up on weekend gossips. Life is pretty boring nowadays" Bex waved her hands with a sigh.

I cleared my throat and looked at Eddy pointedly " How was your weekend Eddy? I suppose it was good?" I smiled innocently.

"Yeah, it was. And I supposed yours was even better?" He narrowed his eyes at me and my smile dropped. He knew. He knew about Eli and I. Dang it! I thought I had the upper hand here.

"Yeah. Yeah it was" I huffed and pouted. I saw two figures coming towards us and my eyes widened when I saw that it was Danny and Nick. They were coming towards us. Well Nick, he saw me, stopped, rolled his eyes, then turned back. My eyebrows furrowed at his reaction. What's up with him? It's probably one of his mood swings again-

"Boo!" Someone yelled and I jumped, wide eyed as I saw Zoey laughing and wiping fake tears.

"Ah, remind me to scare you all the time" she laughed as others started to laugh as well. I frowned and pouted.

"Yeah. Your face made my day" Bex added before laughing with Zoey. I folded my arms over my chest and stomped my foot like a child.

"It's not funny!" I whined and I felt someone put their ark around my waist. I saw Eli with a grin and bear pulled me closer.

"Sorry babe. It kind of was" she chuckled and I jabbed him in the side as he groaned.

"Now that was funny" I stuck my tongue out and he shook his head at me with a smile.

"Okay, let's head to class. We can't stay here and watch you two love birds all day" Zoey clapped her hands in an order. Bex rolled her eyes and sighed.

"The lip gloss looks good on you" Eli whispered in my ear and I blushed. Bex playfully gagged and left for class as well as Eddy and Zoey. I guess Nick doesn't know about their relationship because Zoey and Eddy haven't said a word to each other. They only passed secret glances at each other.

"So....I'm gonna head to class" I smiled at Eli. He nodded and he looked like he was about to say something but he decided against it.

"Okay" he said and I was about to go but he held my hand " Wanna meet after school? I want to take you somewhere" he said nervously.

I blushed a bit, nodding. "Sure. What time?" I asked.

"By 7pm?" He said with a grin.

"Okay. See you then" I smiled and he smiled back. He turned around and left as I stood in the same spot he left me. OH MY FREAKING GOSH!! AHHHH!

I took a deep breath and went for class. In class, I wasn't able to pay attention. I bit my lip in thought as I remembered seeing Danny and Nick together. Why were they together? Obviously Danny is not a good guy but why was Nick with him? And why did Nick react that way when he saw me? Did Danny see me? Most of all, is Danny after me? Oh God-

"Miss Dwayne? Are you here?" Mrs Salah, our new psychology teacher, called my attention. What's with everyone interrupting my thoughts today? Ugh!. I plastered a fake smile.

"Yes ma'am" I answered and she adjusted her rectangular shaped glasses which rested on her slender nose. She frowned.

"If that's true, explain some suicidal behavior in children" she said with a frown. I almost scowled at loud. The whole class's attention was on me. I stood up to answer the question.

"Um.... Children with suicidal thoughts tend to talk about subjects related to death very often and they withdraw themselves from activities. They also-"

"Enough. Sit" She cut me off rudely. I smiled to myself. I bet she wasn't expecting that. I sat down in triumph. I felt a paper hit the back if my back and I whipped around to glare at the person but everyone was facing the teacher. I narrowed my eyes at the crumpled paper on the ground and picked it up.

I opened it and spread it apart under my table, casually looking at Mrs Salah so she wouldn't suspect me. I glanced at the paper secretly.

The lip gloss does not look good on you, NERD.

N.

I furrowed my eyebrows. What the hell? Who is N? Wait, there's only one person that would do something like this and his name definitely started with a N. I looked back to glare at Nick who winked at me and faced Mrs Salah. I scowled and tore the paper to shreds, then kept it in my front pocket. This is going to the bin after class.

I listened to the rest of the Mrs Salah's words so I don't get in trouble. My next class was chemistry and it was spent with me worrying about what Danny was doing with Nick. By the time it was lunch, I was going to the bathroom when my stomach rumbled loudly. Shit! I didn't eat in the morning.

I emptied my bladder and went to my car to grab something to eat. I always have Cheetos in my car. As I walked to my car, I spotted Zoey and Eddy talking in a classroom through a slight opening of the door. A smile etched itself in my face and I thought about standing there and eavesdropping on them like a creep.

Yep, that's exactly what I did. I stood behind the door and leaned to hear what they were saying.

"-did he tell you what happened?" I heard Eddy say. Who is the 'he'? It was probably some guy they were talking about before I came.

"No. He said he would explain everything to me later but I had make sure I didn't tell anyone about that day" Zoey's voice wavered as she spoke. What is going on?

"Well. He is right. No one can know about it. The more people that know, the more the danger so it's better to keep it to yourself. Don't tell anyone. Not even Alex Or Bex" Eddy said, sounding scared and I furrowed my eyebrows. Tell us what?

"But-"

"Zoey, please. It might cost your life. So please" Eddy begged, cutting Zoey off. Then next I heard shuffling and I hurried out of the place and practically ran to the parking lot.

My heart was beating fast. "It will cost your life. So please" "Not even Alex or Bex" The sentences replayed in my mind. What is Zoey keeping from Bex and I? And why is it going to cost her life? Is Zoey in danger? Are we all safe? So many thoughts ran through my mind. My eyes scanned the parking lot for Danny but he was not there. I sighed in relief. Whatever this is, whatever is going on, I'm going to find out. If no one tells me, I'm going to use every detail I find to know what is going on.

Something happened with Zoey some days ago. I just remembered now that's he never told us what happened. She was crying a lot but she never told us what really made her cry Or what caused the cut in her wrist. Something is going on and I have a feeling it's not something that is good.

I brought out my car keys and walked towards my car. I pressed the Unlock button and the headlights blinked, confirming that I've opened the car. I got in the driver's seat and closed the door, taking a deep breath. I was about to turn when I felt something cold presses to the side of my head from behind making me freeze in fear. My heart dropped to my stomach when I heard a voice say;

"Make a move and I'll blow your brains out"

××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××
Writer: Hello sweethearts
How are y'all doing? Did you like this chapter? If you did, don't forget to drop a vote, comment and share. Enjoy!

Alex: Ha! They didn't get to say it this time!

Bex: They always say it better anyways...

Zoey: Nope! The writer say it better *smiles at the writer*

Writer: *smiles back at Zoey* Thank you Zoey. *Faces audience* Alright. See you in the next chapter, I love you all, bye <3

Audience: wait! Where are the boys?

Writer: *grins* They are safely locked up. Don't worry *winks*
8/12/2020

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.9K 171 23
Kat was three years old when the fighting broke out between her parents and two years later they finally divorced. Ever since then she has lived with...
307 69 24
For 17-year-old Morgan, life was a walk in the park. Then, she got sent to live with her mom. Things went downhill from there. A terrible accident re...
52.3K 3.2K 34
Love...isn't this word so beautiful. It holds the power to make you feel out of the world where you and and your love exist, but what happen when thi...
480K 13.8K 70
She is sweet. He is cruel. She wants freedom. He wants her all to his self. ~*~ Roselyn has been a good little girl all her life. Never said the word...