Starboy

By YOONGLESBESTBOY

"Ouch,stop it, it hurts" "Shut up It's not even in yet!" . . . . . "Look at the sky and tell me do you see th... More

CAST
1.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.
26.
27.
28.

2.

928 22 72
By YOONGLESBESTBOY

PRESENT DAY

He wakes up startled by a noise and finds out that it's 8:20 am already.

He slept the whole night in Mary's room.

He lets go of her hand and gets off the bed walking out of the room and closing the door slowly to avoid any noise.

He takes a shower, unpacks his clothes, settle them in wardrobe, cleans his room, eats his lunch, dances alone in his room for 20 minutes and watches The Notebook for 30 minutes.

And boom it's 3 pm already. There's a knock at his door.

He opens the door and Sabrina barges in.

"So what are you doing weirdo?", she jumps on the bed "really? notebook again?"

"Yessss and I'm bored", Harry says with a sad look.

"Why? It's Christmas time, enjoy"

"I don't have any friends here"

"Friends? What's that?"

"Yeah right", Harry rolls his eyes at her.

"You wanna go out?", she asks him.

"Where?", he asks.

"Hmmm" she pretends to think and finally blurts out "Cafe!"

"Again?"

"Why not?"

"Why tho?"

"Hot son's gonna be there"

"And?"

"And you can make a friend Harry"

"Do I look like I wanna make any friend here?"

"Yeah you do", she insists "Oh come on don't be a goober If you don't want to make any friend, Fine I'll make one but come with me...pretty please"

"Fine we'll go at 6"

"Yesss okay bye" she jumps out of the bed and leaves him alone.

It's 6 pm and They're at the Tommos' again.

"I'll go in and order for us, you can sit here as usual", she walks in the cafe.

"Hmm"

She comes out with a plate of donut in her hands and places it on the table where Harry is seated.

"You can have this" she looks at him and continues "There's a cute boy in there and he asked me for my number. Is it okay if i leave you alone?"

Harry widens his eyes and furrows his eyebrows but then says "okay but be careful"

"Yes! Thank you" she squishes his cheeks and walks inside the cafe again.

Harry scrolls through his Instagram again, catching up with what his friends are up to. When, it's time again  and he looks up to find the hot guy walking in with his black furry dog again.

From Sabby :
(He's here!)

He gets a text from Sabrina and looks through the glass window to see her smiling face.

To Sabby :
( Is it okay if I leave. Can you walk back to home by yourself )

From Sabby :
( ooohhh being bold Harold I see you ;) Yeah it's fine Go for it lad smash it!)

To Sabby :
( I don't know what you're telling me to smash but okay see you later )

From Sabby:
( <3 )

He slides his phone in his back pocket and gets off his chair running his hands through his white hoodie and black jeans.

As soon as the hot guy walks out of the door Harry gets ready to walk up to him too.

Louis walks out of the door but Harry couldn't get himself to talk to him. He watches him walk past through the cafe. But Harry wants to make a friend and he'll make one.

So he puts his hood on and decides to follow.

He follows him, still scared of approaching him. Louis walking with his dog in front of him.

Suddenly Louis stops.

Harry stops too.

Fuck.

Harry looks around him and luckily he's near a tree so he decides to hide behind it. But why? He doesn't know the answer himself. His mind is completely blank right now.

He bops his head, peeps a little hiding behind the tree and finds out that Louis' back is turned towards him and he's walking with his dog again.

So Harry decides to follow him again.

Louis walks for a while and then stops at the end of the road again.

Shit.

'Find a tree Find a tree', Harry's mind telling him.

But he couldn't. And there he stands frozen when Louis turns around. They both stand there facing each other for a while when Louis looks at his dog and commands "Go! Clifford" and lets go off his leash.

Clifford runs towards Harry.

Oh no. Oh no.

Harry decides to run away but stumbles upon a rock and falls down. Before he could get up. Clifford is all over him barking violently. He tries to get up, Louis walking in his direction. When Clifford bites his palm. He screams in pain.

Louis gets a hold of his dog and pats him all over his body "it's okay! it's okay! We got him!"

Harry looks up at Louis, eyes filled  with tears due to the pain.

"Who are you?", Louis questions. "Were you going to kidnap me?"

Harry let's his hood down and Louis realises he's just a teenager. He couldn't kidnap him even if he tried too.

"I'll answer your questions but I'm bleeding right now", Harry screams and takes a look at his bloody hand "Oh my God!" His eyes widening.

"Yeah I knew he'll bite you that's why I stopped near the clinic", Louis gives Harry a hand "Come on"

Harry reaches his uninjured hand out for help and Louis pulls him up from the ground.

Harry stumbles a little, but gets up because of the support.

They both get into the clinic and Harry get the shots as expected.

"Thank you for helping me" Harry thanks Louis.

"It's okay now tell me why were you following me?", Louis demands for an answer.

"Yeah about that..", Harry fiddles with his fingers looking down on the road. "My cousin is a big fan of yours, she wanted an autograph" he lies.

"So you followed me like a stalker?!"

"I was scared to come up to you"

"Why?"

"Because...the dog" Harry stutters and looks down pointing at the dog in terror.

"Dog? You're scared of dogs?", Louis asks holding onto Clifford's leash.

"Yeah...funny story actually but it's too late to tell you right now", he looks at the time in his phone. 7:30 pm. "I have to go home now....but....maybe I can tell you that story on call", he looks up, a bit confused at Louis. Maybe Louis will refuse.

"Are you asking for my number?", Louis asks.

"If you are okay with that", harry fiddles with his fingers again.

"You're a stranger", Louis looks at him. " I don't go out giving my number to strangers"

"I promise I'm- I'm not a creep", Harry says.

"That's what all creeps say"

"Damnit", Harry lets out a sigh.

"It's okay..I'll give you my number just because of what my dog did to you", Louis takes out a granola bar from the pocket of his black puffer jacket and feeds it to Clifford.

"Really? Wow Thank you!", Harry smiles. "Is that for your dog?" , Harry asks pointing at the granola bar.

"Yeah, Clifford is very fond of it"

Oh. So Harry has a similar taste with Clifford.

"Give me your phone I'll type my number in", Louis pats Clifford.

"Umm yeah just a second", Harry mumbles and unlocks his phone and hands it to Louis.

"Wow what if I run away with it?" Louis jokes.

"You wouldn't"

"What if i do?", Louis plays with him

"You already have one why would you want another?", Harry  points at his brain implying that he used some logic.

"Okay brainee", Louis chuckles a little types in his number. "There you go" he hands the phone back to Harry and before Harry could say anything Louis runs away with his Dog.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

384K 11.7K 91
Theresa Murphy, singer-songwriter and rising film star, best friends with Conan Gray and Olivia Rodrigo. Charles Leclerc, Formula 1 driver for Ferrar...
1.2M 49.3K 54
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
Fake Love By :)

Fanfiction

145K 3.4K 49
When your PR team tells you that we have to date a girl on the UCONN women basketball team and you can't say no to it... At first you don't think too...
712K 16K 44
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.