《The King's Court of Past And...

Od King_Kado131

Welcome to King Kado's court. Worlds Near and Far come here to tell their story. With Endless Worlds, There a... Viac

Welcome!
Drive! Type: Soul!
Some Single Shots
Kado, The Hero Chosen by God
Hunting Machine
V-DAY SPECIAL
NATAS' SCHOOL for the SOULESS
Shonen Yo! Keep Your Breathing!
🍋Fibers and Fruit Filled with Love and Grace🍋
I REALLY JUST WANNA MAKE AN ISEKAI
🍋The Fun Starts At The After Party🍋
Not Really Sure Special
Probably Sure Specials
Raido Devil Slave Arc Part 1
A Second Part to my Pokemon One-Shot
🍋Forbidden Lovers🍋
Esuriit
Grave Fodiens
BIG BANG WAVE!
The Best Chapter of All Time
Fairy Tail & The Wonderful Seiken
Fairy Tail & The Wonderful Seiken#2 Part 1
[A/N] I Went Overboard...
The Seiken Of The Fairies #2 Part 2
[A/N] Pherb, I Know What I'm Gonna Write Today!
⚠️Madness Of Love⚠️
Random Drawings I've Done +Little Update
Demon King Kado Drawings! +Another Update!
《One Piece Devilive》[PART 1]
《One Piece Devilive》 Part 2
《One Piece Devilive》 Part 3

I Don't Really Know Special...

363 13 58
Od King_Kado131

The vastness of space... the stars that fill the heavens... those stars shined as a mass of giant figures were seen standing ready to fight.

*SHING!*

*BO-BO-BOOOOOM!!!*

Suddenly a mass if Lazer rained down from those same heavens, those lazers destroyed some of the giant figures, but one who seemed to be shaped differently than the others dashed around left and right dodging the incoming lazers over and over. The figure dashed around the ground with extreme speed, kicking up dust in it's path as it dodged blast after blast. The attacks then stopped as Black figures appeared from the sky. Some of the figures held odd gun like weapons while other held blades. The giant that ran away was the only one that stood before those black figures, it's right eye shined blue while it's left shined red, red and blue lights spiraled around the figure as it stood there before an army of black figures. The right arm of the giant then shattered as a drill appeared from it, spinning around with those same Red and Blue lights around it. Inside of the Giant stood an armored man who was seemingly hooked up to the machine around him, his eyes shining the same as the robot he stood inside of.

"Do you really think we'll back down to you, just because you're afraid we'll surpass you? You'll do anything to stop our spiral, but I won't let you."

The robot was seen as the black figures continued to watch it, before the robot's arm pointed towards the sky.

"YOU HEAR ME!? OUR HOME!
IT NOT JUST ON THIS ROCK! BUT BEYOND THAT!
OUR HOME IS IN THE HEAVENS!"

《I had this idea years ago and decided to write it now》

Inside of a dark world, a boy with goggles on his head shining a light infront of him is seen digging through the ground with a large hand powered drill in hand.

*CrinkCrinkCrinkCrink*

?????'s Narration: "Digging Tunnels, day after day, that's my job."

The boy is seen digging along side others, but the boy is much better than the others, digging past them with impressive speeds.

?????'s Narration: "The more we dig, the more the village can expand. When the chief is happy, he feeds me PigMole Steaks. Do I just dig for the Steaks? No, not exactly."

*Thud*

??????: "Huh?"

Suddenly something stopped the boy from digging, causing him to look up in confusion. The boy then dug around with extreme speed, digging up a small golden drill that seemed to light up with an odd pulsating and powerful Aura. The digger looked at it for a moment, holding it around, only to noticed that it shined brightly when pointed at a specific part of the tunnel he dug. The boy then quickly dug some more, only to find two more things that shined just like the Tiny Drill. They were both small bottles that looked like they were made of stone, but one shined a Bright Red aura, while the other shined a Bright Blue one

??????'s Narration: "I also do it so I can dig up treasures."

Outside of the holes, a man is seen with a katana yelling at the other village boys to keep on digging, when suddenly the First boy appeared out of the wall they were drilling into with extreme speed. After he popped out, the others stared at him for a moment, but he didn't seem to notice them as he began walking off staring at the treasure he had just found.

Chief: "HEY! WHY CAN'T ANY OF YOU LOSERS DIG LIKE THAT GUY!? DON'T YOU WANT THOSE STEAKS!?"

The chief yelled as the boy continued walking off staring at his treasures, the boy had dark blue hair, was covered in dirt excpet for around his eyes, and wore odd raggedy rags around his body like a makeshift cloak with shorts and bandages around his body underneath. The boy then stopped fiddling with the tiny, revealing that he had made a necklace out of it with a large smile on his face, while holding the two stone bottles in one hand. That was until 3 girls appeared...

Girl 1: "Ew, look it's Simon, the Digger."

Girl 2: "Whats the fun in getting covered in Dirt, day after day."

Girl 3: "And he's carrying something weird.

The girls that began walking off and continued to insult the boy, or Simon, causing him to quickly become saddened, as he walked off with his head down.

*Thud!*

Simon: "H-Huh?"

??????: "Walk with your head held high, Simon."

Simon then looked up, only to reveal a teenaged boy with spiky blue hair, odd line tattoos all over his body, bandages around his arms and his signature red sunglasses over his eyes.

Simon: "Oh, Kamina..."

Kamina: "Don't call me Kamina, call me bro!"

Simon: "Um, I don't have any siblings..."

Kamina: "Hey, it's not about Blood! You and me are soul brothers! Siblings of the Spirit! Don't worry about what those stupid ugly chicks say!"

Kamina said as he grabbed the drill from Simon before wrapping it around his neck.

Kamina: "This looks pretty good on you kid. Drills are your soul, you got it... but what're these things?"

Kamina asked as he quickly took the bottles out of Simon's hand, and looked at them oddly.

Simon: "H-Hey give those back."

Kamina: "Alright. Here ya go. Now come on."

*CLANG!*

A lock being held up by ropes was shattered revealing several other figures around Kamina's age.

Kamina: "Gentlemen! Sorry for the delay! Are you guys ready!?"

Gentleman: "Just about!"

Simon: "U-Um what are you guys doing?"

Kamina: "Listen up Simon! That drill does not belong to the Village Chief! Because that drill is who you are! Look over there!"

Kamina said, pointing towards the center of the village, quickly revealing an odd stone statue. The statue was of a man in what looked to be armor, with two spikes coming out of his head from his face, with the oddest part of the statue being a belt that looked like it could hole two different objects inside of it, with a crank on the side of it. The statue stood at the exact center of the village, with a small drill in hand that was pointed towards the up into the air.

Kamina: "Everyone doesn't see it! But the village Guardian is showing us the way!"

Simon: "Showing us the way? The way where?"

Kamina: "TO THE HEAVENS! Can't you hear the guardian's voice? He's saying, "Take Up Your Drill, Head to the Surface, and when you're there, then go even farther beyond that! FOR OUR HOME IS IN THE HEAVENS!" and that's exactly what you're gonna do Simon! You're dill will be the one who Pierces through the Vault of Heaven!"

Simon: "... But Why?"

Kamina: "Don't ask questions! I have it all figured out!"

Simon: "Meaning you can't explain anything."

Kamina: "ALRIGHT YOU BOZOS! WE READY TO GO!?"

Bozos: "YEAH!"

Kamina: "WE'RE THE INVINCIBLE TEAM GURREN! NOBODY CAN STAND IN OUR WAY! WE'RE SICK OF BEING COOPED UP IN THIS LITTLE TOWN! IT'S THE YOUNG WHO ARE GONNA BREAK OUT! LISTEN TO THE VOICE OF OUR VILLAGE GUARDIAN! AND AIM FOR THE SURFACE!"

...........

*SSSQQQEEEAAALLL!!!*

Suddenly a massive army of giant fully grown PigMoles busted through and began charging through the village, much to everyone's panic. Kamina, Simon and the others were riding in the backs of the leader of the PigMoles with Simon wielding his Drill and holding on tightly, and Kamina who only held on with his legs and had fun as he rode.

Kamina: "STEP ASIDE! MAKE WAY! TEAM GURREN IS COMING THROUGH!"

The PigMoles dashed around the town with extreme speed, pushing anyone out of the way who stood infront of them.

Simon: "What not!?"

Kamina: "Alright! Listen Simon! We're gonna use your Drill to bust through that Ceiling Up there! After that it's up to the Surface! We're gonna bust out of this place!"

Simon: "THIS IS INSANE!"

Kamina: "YOU CAN DO IT!"

As this happened, a baby PigMole appeared and landed in Simon's cloak. The PigMoles continued to charge. As they rammed into a separate herd, causing all of the PigMoles to go flying towards the Ceiling as they climbed ontop of eachother.

Kamina: "HAHAHA! FLY PIGGIES!"

Suddenly, the Village Chief appeared on a platform above them with his sword in hand.

Chief: "KAMINA! I SHOULD HAVE KNOWN IT WAS YOU!"

Kamina: "YOU BETTER STEP ASAIDE!"

Chief: "YOU LITTLE MMMOOORRROOONNN!!!

*BLAM!*

*SQUEEEEELLL!*

The Cheif slammed his Sheathed katana into the PigMoles, sending them and Team Gurren falling towards the ground.

In the middle of the village near the Village Guardian statue, the Chief was seen scolding the boys.

Chief: "WOULD YOU PEOPLE COME TO YOUR SENSES! THIS MYSTERIOUS SURFACE OF YOUR DOESN'T EXIST!"

Kamina: "LIKE HELL IT DOESN'T! I'VE SEEN IT MYSELF! UP ON THE SURFACE THERE'S NO WALLS, NO CEILING! ALL YOU SEE IS A BIG BLUE SKY!"

Chief: "A Lier's Son is a Lier too."

Kamina: "The Hell'd you just say?"

Chief: "Your old man did nothing but spout crap like that, and what did it get him? Dead and buried under a big pile of rocks!"

Kamina: "You're wrong! My Dad made it to the surface because I was there with him! He heard the Voice of the Village Guardian! And so do I!"

Chief: "Then what are you doing here smart guy? And the Voice of the Guardian? The Guardian's been asleep for so long no one knows what his true form even resembles!"

Kamina: "Grrr...."

Chief: "Now get this! For Untold Generations we were warned to never unseal the canopy that keeps us safe! And in the ancient tales even say that the Guardian was the one who built our village to sustain us in the first place and kept people like you from leaving! People who don't understand that rule don't get to eat. To the stockade with you, without food!"

The rest of Team Gurren, minus Simon and Kamina quickly panicked at this...

Bozos: "WE'RE SO SORRY SIR!"

Kamina: "YOU WEASLES!"

The cuffs around them then fell to the ground as they were freed.

Bozo 1: "Sorry bro, but we had to do it."

Bozo 2: "No dinner is a high price to pay."

Bozo 3: "Just swallow your pride and apologize to-"

Kamina: "Don't call me bro! I don't wanna be called bro by the likes of you no good backstabbing losers!"

Chief: "The bonds of Loyalty don't run deep in this Team Gurren do they? Simon, you come too."

The Chief said as he undid the younger boys cuffs.

Chief: "I know that Kamina roped you into helping him. You have an important job here in Giha Village, digging Tunnels to expand the community. You don't have to stay with that idiot, so come along."

Simon: "But I?"

Kamina: "Go ahead. Don't sweat it. Go on."

Kamina said as Simon looked up to him in silence...

*RUMBLE!*

Chief: "I-It's an Earthquake! EVERYBODY TAKE COVER!"

Everyone began running and hiding inside of the village in a panic as the ground and world around them began to shake violently.

Simon: "We gotta get out of here! Kamina!"

Kamina: "No way."

Simon: "But-"

Kamina: "He's never run away so neither will I!"

Kamina said staring directly at the statue, which refused to move a single inch, even if the world around it shook and trembled... but for Simon, memories of rocks falling and crushing two people appeared in his mind.

Simon: "IF WE DON'T GET OUT OF HERE WE'RE GONNA GET CRUSHED AND DIE!"

Kamina perked up at this as if her remembered something.

Kamina: "That's right, I forgot for a second... don't worry, it's almost over."

Kamina said as he hugged Simon close, while they stood there, the shaking settled down as everything became calm.

Kamina: "ARE YOU PEOPLE GONNA KEEP LIVING IN FEAR OF EARTHQUAKES DAY AFTER DAY FOR YOUR WHOLE LIVES! UP ON THE SURFACE THEIR AIN'T NO CEILING! LOOK AT THE GUARDIAN AND SEE IT FOR YOURSELF! IT'S SAID THAT HE WILL POINT US TOWARDS OUR DESTINY! AND HE'S POINTING STRIGHT UP ISN'T HE!? THERE'S A SURFACE UP THERE! AND HE'S TELLING US TO HEAD TOWARDS IT!"

.......

Chief: "GIVE IT A REST WILL YA!? I DIDN'T LOOK AFTER ALL YOU ORPHANED KIDS OUT OF THE GOODNESS OF MY HEART! I DID IT BECAYSE I'M THE CHIEF! I HAVE A DUTY TO LOOK OUT FOR THE WELFARE OF THIS VILLAGE! BUT IF YOU PEOPLE CAN'T DO AS I TELL YOU! THEN THERE'S NO PLACE FOR YOU HERE!!!"

《TIMESKIP》

Kamina was seen chained to the wall of a dark room, sitting there with his hands restrained in the air.

???: "Pu-PuPu-Puuu~"

Suddenly the baby PigMole from before appeared before Kamina.

Kamina: "Hey, what are you doing here?"

PigMole: "Poink!"

Kamina: "That's a good boi."

Kamina said as he trapped the PigMole inbetween his legs.

Kamina: "Now I've got some emergency rations!"

PigMole: "*Panicked* POINK!"

《Meanwhile》

Simon Narration: "My Parents died in a earthquake. It happened when I was seven. No matter how many holes I dig, the Ceiling is eventually gonna fall in and crush all of us... and we're all gonna die... that's a fact of life..... or is it?"

*THUD!*

Simon was seen digging, when suddenly his drill was stopped once again... causing him to see an odd object that pulsate with the same light and energy as his Tiny Drill, seemingly resonating with them.

《Meanwhile》

Chief: "Lights out everybody! Time for lights out! Put out the lights! It's nighttime hours! Don't waste precious electricity!"

One by one, all of the lights in the village went out, leaving it mostly dark... Kamina was seen sleeping in his cell, dreaming about eating the baby PigMole.

After some time had passed, Simon was seen digging through the ground excitedly... when suddenly he was stopped... as a familiar Red and Blue Light began shining from one of his pockets. Simon quickly pulled the two bottles from earlier out and held them up, causing them to shine brighter.

Simon: "Directly above me?"

Simon then dug stright up, popping out a brand new hole. The boy looked around in confusion... only to see that he was standing right infront of the Village Guardian's Statue, seeing it scared him in the dark village, causing him to fall onto his butt... but he stood back up as he noticed the Red and Blue lights going through the statue, with both of them starting as the odd belt. Simon then took the red bottle out of his pocket, and flipped it upside down before getting closer and closer to the belt. He held the bottle close to the Belt, and observed carefully.

Simon: "Ah, it looks like a perfect fit..."

Simon shakenly held the bottle, before he slowly and carefully placed it inside of the belt.

*Clank*

*SHING!*

*CRACK!*

Suddenly the red lights shined brightly, as the statue cracked a bit, making Simon just as a muffled voice spoke.

"rabbit"

Simon was awe struck by his discovery, before he quickly jumped back into the hole he made and began digging away.

Kamina: "ZZZzzz Grow up big and plump now... Grow up big and plump... Grow into a big fat juicy steak for me to eat...ZZZzzz..."

*Booom!*

Suddenly the ground inbetween Kamina's legs exploded open, revealing Simon who drilled in from below.

Kamina: "What the hell?"

Simon: "Kamina!"

Kamina: "Simon? What's up?"

Simon: "Come on! There's something you've gotta see!"

Kamina: "What?"

Simon: "Hurry Up!"

Kamina: "Yeah, but... that would be a Jail break."

Kamina said before he ripped the robes that binded him apart.

Simon: "Huh?"

Outside of the Cell, our heroes were seen walking towards the center of the village.

Kamina: "If the Chief finds out there'll be hell to pay, Simon."

Simon: "I was so preoccupied that didn't even occur to me..."

Kamina: "Well, if we get back by morning he'll be none the wiser. So what is so important down here that I had to bust outta jail just to see it."

Simon: "Well, first I found this Awesome Humongous Face!"

Kamina: "A face, eh?"

Simon: "Uh-Huh! Oh, and I also got the Guardian to Talk!"

Kamina: "You got him to do what!? That is important!"

*SHOOM!*

Suddenly, Lights shined to life infront of Kamina and Simon, revealing the Chief and some others behind him.

Chief: "You've got some nerve breaking out of Jail, Kamina!"

Kamina: "Simon, is this the Humongous Face?"

Simon shook his head rapidly.

Chief: "DON'T YOU UNDERESTIMATE ME SONNY! I'm the Village Chief! Which means I also stand guard! Simon, that goes for you too! I know all about those extra Tunnels you've been digging in secret!"

Kamina: "Leave him, he hasn't done anything, immthe guilty one."

Chief: "Oh I'm perfectly aware of how guilty you are!"

*BLAM! BLAM! BLAM!*

The Cheif then slammed his Sheathed Katana onto Kamina's shoulders and then onto his face, but the man didn't move and took the beating, the Chief went for a 4th strike... until...

*BOOOOOOOM!!!*

Suddenly the whole village shook, as the Ceiling Cracked, before it suddenly shattered. Rocks and other debris fell, as a giant unknown figure appeared... a giant head, with the face of a Wolf.

Kamina: "So Simon... that face you wanted to show me... Is this it?"

Simon: "N-NO WAY!"

[INSERT COMMERCIAL BREAK HERE!]

[AND WE'RE BACK!]

Golden light shined down from above, as the Village Guardian Statue stood infront of the Giant Wolf face, Kamina the appeared, coping the Statue's pose, pointing towards the sky with it.

Kamina: "LOOK UP! THAT'S THE SURFACE! I TOLD YOU THERE WAS A SURFACE UP THERE! THIS BIG MUG FELL FROM THE SURFACE! THE WORLD THAT THE GUARDIAN TRIED TO TELL US OF! AIN'T THAT RIGHT MR. CHIEF!"

The giant face then jumped out of the ground, sending the Statue flying as the Giant Face revealed that it had arms, legs and a giant club in one of it's hands as it stood there. It quickly began reecking havoc around the village, destroying everything by simply existing.

Kamina: "What are you waiting for Cheif? I thought you said it was your duty to protect the village?"

Kamina said to the Chief who laid on the ground, cowering.

Kamina: "Gosh, it's hard to tell which one of us is the lier now, isn't it?"

Kamina said as he kicked the Katana out of the Chief's hands, causing it to spin around his body and neck in style, before it landed in his hand as he rested the sheathed blade on his shoulder.

Simon was seen trying to drag the statue of the Guardian as he pointed away from the giant face.

Simon: "Bro! This way! Let's get outta here!"

But Kamina didn't listen... and confronted the beast.

Kamina: "HEY! HEYHEYHEY! HHEEYY! YOU'VE GOT GUTS PLOWING INTO MY VILLAGE LIKE THIS, YOU AND THAY BIG UGLY MUG OF YOURS, YOU KNOW THAT!? BUT THAT ENDS HERE! I WON'T STAND FOR ANYMORE OF YOUR SHENANIGANS!"

Wolf Face: "WHA? WHO THE HELL ARE YOU?"

Simon: "IT TALKED!?"

Kamina: "I'M GONNA TELL YOU SOMETHING IMPORTANT NOW! SO YOU BETTER DIG THAT WAX OUTTA THOSE HUGE EARS AND LISTEN CLOSE! THE REPUTATION OF TEAM GURREN ECHOES FAR AND WIDE! WHEN THEY TALK ABOUT ITS BADASS LEADER, THE MAN OF INDOMITABLE SPIRIT AND MASCULINITY, THEY'RE TALKIN ABOUT ME! THE MIGHTY KAMINA! THE MIGHTY KAMINA WILL NOT TOLERATE ANY FURTHER LAWLESSNESS IN HIS VILLAGE!"

Wolf Face: "WHAHAHAHAA! WHAT CAN A PUNY HUMAN LIKE YOU DO YO STOP ME?"

*BANG!*

Suddenly, odd electric bangs were heard echoing throughout the village as a new figure flew down into the village on a rope with a sniper rifle in hand. The figure wore little to no clothing other than thigh highs, a bra, a scarf some orange goggles/glasses, boots, and shorts, she had long red hair tied into a pony tail as she fell down and landed infront of Kamina and Simon.

Red Gal: "Alright you two! You better get back!"

Kamin: "*Whistle!* Something else from above?"

Simon: "Yeah, and it's a girl this time."

*BANG! BANG! BANG!*

The girl began shooting the giant face with her rifle over and over, actully managing to knock it onto it's butt. The girl then began running as she reloaded her rifle.

Red Gal: "I only knocked it backwards, it can still get up and attack us!"

Kamina: "Hey babe, come here often?"

Red Gal: "WHAT!?"

Kamina: "So you gonna slug it out, huh? Lemme help you out!"

Red Gal: "Help Out?"

The gal quickly hid behind a wall for cover while Kamina followed closely behind her.

Kamina: "You came from the surface didn't you?"

Red Gal: "Pretty Much."

Kamina: "That's awesome! So that's a weapon they use on the surface, huh?"

Red Gal: "Not exactly, but something like that."

Kamina: "Daaammnnnn, you got a mighty fine body! Surface chicks are a breed apart!"

Red Gal: "Do I need to tell you again to run!? Or do you just have a death wish!?"

*BLAM!*

S

uddenly the Wolf Face slammed his club down on where Kamina and the gal were hiding... only for them to be found in a large hole seconds later, saved by Simon.

Kamina: "Thanks, Simon! Real nice save!"

Simon: "Hurry up this way!"

The two began following Simon, who had tied the guardian statue to his back and dragged it along with him, as he and the other two crawled through the Tunnels he had created.

Red Gal: "Where am I?"

Kamina: "Giha Village."

Red Gal: "Oh, so the pit next door."

Kamina: "The Pit Next door?

Red Gal: "I'm from Littner village, the pit next to this one."

Kamina: "What the hell? You said you're from the surface, but you were raised in a pit!?"

Red Gal: "I came from the surface just now, but I'm originally from Littner."

Kamina: "Ah Jeez you're a pit chick!? Get movin thunder thighs!"

Red Gal: "What's with the big change in attitude!? And why are you dragging your Guardian around?"

Kamina: "It saved our lives, not like were gonna let him get destroyed by that giant Mug."

Simon: "This way."

Red Gal: "Where exactly are we going?"

Simon: "The Face."

Red Gal: "A Face?"

Simon: "A Humongous Face!"

Red Gal: "You mean a Gunmen?"

Kamina: "What the hell is a Gunmen?"

Red Gal: "That is."

The gal said as she pointed at the giant wolf face outside of the house they were in. The gal then set up her sniper and got ready to take a shot.

Red Gal: "Give me a minute. I'm targeting it's power conduits. Taking those out will stop him in his tracks!"

The gal aimed her sights... when suddenly.

Kamina: "HEY, YOU WITH THE BIG MUG! WE'RE ABOUT TO TAKE YOU DOWN, SO SAY YOUR PRAYERS!"

The gal quickly shot and missed thanks to the Gunmen turning around, before they were suddenly dragged into a new tunnel by Simon, as the Wolf Gunmen destroyed the building with his massive club.

Red Gal: "WHY!?"

Kamina: "A MAN LOOKS HIS OPPONENT IN THE EYE WHEN HE LETS HIM HAVE IT!"

Red Gal: "I'M A WOMAN, THANK YOU VERY MUCH!"

Kamina: "A WOMAN HAS NO PLACE MEDDLING IN A FIGHT BETWEEM MEN!"

Red Gal: "I'm the one who's doing all the fighting!"

Kamina: "You've got spunk lady! I like it!"

*Click!*

Red Gal: "WHA!"

Simon turned on his light, only to reveal the giant face he was talking about.

Kamian: "This is it? The face you wanted to show me?"

Simon: "Yeah!"

Kamina: "This makes 2 awesome things you've dug up!"

Simon: "Oh! I also learned that if you put these bottle things in the Guardian's Belt, it lights up and talks!"

Red Gal: "Hold on, you guys got your Guardian to talk?"

Simon: "Yeah, but it was really quiet. I can show you guys!"

Simon said as he took out the second bottle and placed it inside of the statue's belt, just like the first.

*Click*

*SHING!*

*CRACK!*

"Tank"
"Best Match"

The statue spoke once again making everyone's eyes widen.

Simon: "Weird, it only said Rabbit before."

Kamina: "The hell's a Rabbit?"

Red Gal: "I'll tell you later, but what about this little Gunmen?"

Kamina: "I like it's face! It's the face of a warrior!"

Simon: "Yeah, but check this out!"

Simon said as he hopped in the head of the face, revealing a pilot's seat.

Red Gal: "People ride inside of it? But It's so small..."

Kamina: "Can we drive it?"

Simon: "Bro! Let's wake up the Guardian, and then team up with it to fight that big Face!"

Kamina: "Now your talking! I always wanted to fight side by side with this guy!"

Kamina said as he turned towards the Staute.

Kamina: "But how do we wake him up?"

Red Gal: "How do you turn either of them on?"

The gal asked, when suddely Simon's Drill began shining once again, along with the insides of the mini Gunmen, revealing a Keyhole in the shape of a Drill... but that wasn't wall, as the Crank the bottles and the rest of the Statue began to light up with Red and Blue lights, pulsating just like the gunmen.

Simon: "I think it's running! C'mon bro! Go for it!"

Kamina: "... You do it, Simon. You dug this thing up, that means it belongs to you... but this guy on the other hand."

Kamina said as he cotninued to face the statue.

Kamina: "This guy's voice has been shouting at me since I saw the surface as a kid! If anyone should drive that Gunmen it's you, and if anyone should wake up the Guardian, It's me!"

Simon: "B-But I can't do this!"

Kamina: "Dumbass. Kick Logic out and do the Impossible! That's the way Team Gurren Roles!"

There was a moment of silence between the all as the tunnel shook. Kamina rested his arm around the Guardian while Simon and the Red Gal sat in the Mini Gunmen.

Kamina: "Go for it! I know you can do it buddy!"

Simon: "But I don't!"

Kamina: "Listen Simon, don't believe in yourself! Belive in ME! Believe in the me that believes in you!"

Simon: ".... Alright I'll try..."

Kamina: "That's what I like to hear! And as for you! I think it's time for us to finally meet friend!"

Kamina said as he walked towards the statue and stared at the Crank that sat on the right side of the belt.

Simon stared into the Drill shapped key hold and gripped his tiny drill.

Kamina held out his hand with a smile on his face, grabbing onto the glowing lever that sat on the statue.

Simon slowly put the Drill into the keyhole, while Kamina gripped the lever and tried to pull it with all his might... until...

*Click!*

*WHOOOOSH!*

*CRASH!*

*🎵DUN-DON-DING🎵*
*🎵DUN-DON-DING🎵*

The Gunmen then shined to life as Simon twisted the key.

The Stone of the Statue cracked before it all shattered away, revealing a sleek high tech form as he spun the lever.

A Spiral of Dream Coiled around the two in an endlessly growing cycle!
The Spiral! The symbol of growth! The symbol of evolution! For some, a Symbol to Worship, and for others, a Symbol to Fear.

"ARE YOU READY!?"

Kamina: "LET'S GOOOOO!"

*BBBBOOOOOOOOOMMMM!!!*

Flames shot out of the Gunmen, and a blinding light appeared from the statue as they both transformed into their true forms.

*FWOOSH!*

Suddenly the Gunmen dashed out of the Tunnels and back into the village, grabbing Kamina along with the others as they flew with extreme speed.

Kamina: "YEAHAAA! WE DID IT! Hold on a second... AHHH! THE GUARDIAN!"

Red Gal: "I think we have bigger problems!"

Kamina: "YEAH! LET'S GO SMASH SOME GIANT FACE!"

Simon: "YOU SAID IT BRO!"

*FWOOSH!*

The trio inside the Gunmen then appeared infront of the Wolf Gunmen, ready to fight.

Kamina: "HAHA! YOU WEREN'T EXPECTING THIS YOU S.O.B! EVEN IF HEAVEN ITSELF TOLERATES YOUR BRUTALITY! THE MIGHTY LAGANN DOES NOT!"

Red Gal: "What is Lagann?"

Kamina: "It's this big fellas name! Just came up with it!"

Suddenly a giant shadow appeared over the trio as the Wolf got ready to smash them.

Simon: "OH CRAP! IT WON'T MOVE!"

Red Gal: "WHAT!?"

Kamina: "BRING IT ON!"

*FWOOOOOSH!*

*BLAM!*

Wolf Gunmen: "GAH! MY WEAPON!? THE HELL!?"

Suddenly everyone's eyes widened as they that the tip of the Club that was about to smash, Simon, Kamina, Red Gal and Lagann, had a giant hole in it, causing the hole to go around the trio.

Red Gal: "WOAH! NICE GOING SIMON!"

Simon: "B-But that wasn't me!"

Kamina: "He's right... it wasn't! BECAUSE IT WAS HIM!"

Kamina said pointing forwards, revealing a brand new figure that stood before them.

Kamina: "BEHOLD YOU GIANT FACE! FOR THE TEAM GURREN HAS NOT ONLY BROUGHT ABOUT THE POWER OF LAGANN! BUT IT'S BADASS LEADER HAS AWOKEN SOMETHING JUST AS AMAZING! THE GREAT AND MIGHY GUARDIAN OF GIHA VILLAGE!"

Kamina roared as the figure stood there, glaring up at the Gunmen in his red and blue form.

Kamina: "BEHOLD THE MIGHTY GURREN!"

"That isn't my name."

Simon & Red Gal: "IT TALKED!?"

The three of them stared up at the the Guardian, whole Kamina smiled.

Kamina: "So you can talk, eh? So why don't you tell me your name?"

"I am one of the mighty Guardian of Spiral known as Y/n. MY NAME IS BUILD."

Kamina: "Y/n, huh? I LIKE IT! Now how would you like to help us take out this ugly mug?"

Y/n then cracked his knuckles as he spoke with an oddly robotic monotone voice.

Y/n: "... Gladl-"

*BLAM!*

Suddenly, the club was lifted and slammed into Y/n, quickly sending him flying while he was distracted.

The others stared with wide eyes for a moment, before Simon made Lagann jump away from a mass of incoming attacks.

Kamina: "SIMON! WHY ARE YOU DODGING!? STOP RUNNNING!"

Simon: "YOU SAW WHAT IT DID TO THE GUARDIAN! IT'S GONNA KILL US!"

Kamina: "A REAL MAN WOULD RATHER DIE THAN RUN!"

The face then thrusted it's club forwards, sending Lagann into a wall, while Kamina and the red Gal landed on the Gunmen's head. The two then got up and looked around for a moment, only for Kamina to smile.

Kamina: "Hey! You aren't dead!"

Y/n: "Far from it."

Y/n was seen standing there with his arms crossed.

Red Gal: "YOU'VE BEEN UP HERE THIS WHOLE TIME!? WHY HAVEN'T YOU DONE ANYTHING!"

Y/n: "I haven't reached enough power to effectively destroy this Gunmen. Now I'd get close if I were you."

Y/n said, confusing the two when suddenly the Gunmen's hand came crashing down ready to crush the three of them. They quickly ran over to Y/n's side, as a Red and Blue light shined behind his eyes.

Y/n: "25% Spiral Power!"

*BLAM!*

The red gal and Kamina stood by Y/n's side, as he held the Gunmen's hand back by himself, unmoving as the Gunmen tried to smash it over and over.

Red Gal: "N-No way! It can survive attacks like this!? What's that thing made of?"

Kamina: "HaHa! That's our Guardian! Since the dawn of time this guy has refused to move even if the whole world come crumbling down! That same unwavering spirit helped same Simon and I as Kids!"

Red Gal: "Woah, but how?"

Y/n: "... I don't remember."

Red Gal: "THAT EXPLAINS NOTHING!"

Meanwhile, Simon was seen standing ontop of the Gunmen's club, watching Y/n defend the two in fear, before steeling himself.

Simon: "Make the impossible possible... That's how Team Gurren Rolls!"

Simon then literally rolled down the club, before he dashed towards his friends.

Simon: "I'M COM'IN BRO!"

Simon then dashed forwards ready to save the 3. The red gal was seen shooting at the giant hand approching them, Kamina was seen trying to attack it with his sword, and Y/n was seen holding the hand back with his unmoving form. Simon then dashed in with Lagann, slamming into it headfirst, sending the hand flying back.

Kamina: "Simon! Pretty slick man!"

Y/n: "Nice drive."

Red Gal: "C'mon! Let's jump! Make it jump!"

The three of them said, while Kamina and the gal jumped into the mecha, while Y/n stood outside of it giving the small boy a thumbs up.

Red Gal: "Hey, quite wasting time and hurry up!"

*SWIUSH!*

Suddenly, the top of the machine then closed up like a canopy with a design that resembled a brain, stuffing Kamina, Simon and the red gal inside of it. Y/n stared at it with a aura of amazement as he tapped the head several times... before suddenly the giant club came crashing down, sending the Mecha and Y/n, who was riding on top of it, flying into the air as the club did no damage to them, and all the damage to itself, crushing it's own head. The Gunmen fell to the ground, while Lagann stood there with Y/n sitting on it's head.

Inside of the machine. The trio was seen stuffed together with Simon still piloting.

Kamina: "N-Nice work with the canopy, Simon."

Red Gal: "It's a little bit cramped though..."

The villagers watched as Y/n walked over and tapped the downed Gunmen a few times while Lagann followed with Kamina, and the Red Gal's voice coming out of it.

Kamina: "Alright! We took it down!"

Y/n: "It more took itself down."

Kamina: "Hey! Let us have some credit!"

Red Gal: "This thing's head must be as hard as a rock."

Y/n: "Harder even."

Y/n said as he punched the Gunmen, causing an odd metal clang to sound. One of the villagers then screamed, revealing the that two stood infront of the Gunmen's mouth, which quickly chomped down on them.

Wolf Gunmen: "I HAVE YOU NOW!"

Y/n: "So it may seem..."

Red Gal: "HOW ARE YOU SO CALM RIGHT NOW!?"

Y/n: "... Hmm 50% Spiral Power!"

Y/n's body began to shine brightly, as a mass of red and blue lights swirled in a spiral around his hand, before a blinding light appeared.

*CCCCRRRRRIIIII-*

*BOOOOOM!*

Wolf Gunmen: "GAHAAA!"

Y/n: "DRILL CRUSHER!"

Suddenly the teeth that were crushing Lagann and Y/n were shattered as the two came flying out. Lagann stumbled and fell onto the ground, while Y/n stood there, a new weapon in hand.

Simon: "A Drill!?"

Kamina: "HAHA! IT'S JUST LIKE THE ONE HE POINTED TOWARDS THE SURFACE WITH!"

Y/n stood there silently for a moment, before he pointed at Lagann.

Y/n: "... Simon, it is time to steel your nerves, call to your fighting spirit and pour all the Spiral Energy you can from that Gunmen!"

Red Gal: "Spiral Energy? What's that?"

Kamina: "Isn't it obvious? IT'S FIGHTING SPIRIT!"

Simon: "What are you saying Guardian?"

Y/n: "Use the Energy of Evolution, and call on Lagann's Drill!"

Simon: "I've got one too?"

Kamina: "IT'S A PERFRCT MATCH! A DRILL IS JUST YOUR KINDA WEAPON SIMON!"

Y/n: "Best Match."

Y/n said with a thumbs up once again. Meanwhile Inside of Lagann, Simon smiled as he gripped the drill key and gave it a twist, causing a mass of energy to spiral around, before a drill appeared out of Lagann's forehead.

Red Gal: "There really was a drill in there."

Simon: "Hey, Bro, Guardian, I think we can do the job with this! We just have to drill together!"

Y/n then jumped, backsliding through the air as he landed ontop of Lagann's head.

Y/n: "... Good thinking."

Kamina: "ALRIGHT THEN! You ready Y/n?"

Y/n: "More than."

Kamina: "YOU HEARD HIM SIMON! SMASH US INTO THE BIG UGLY MUG! LET IT FEEL THE POWER OF TEAM GURREN'S MIGHTY DRILLS!"

Simon: "Yeah!"

Simon gripped the controls of the Mecha as it filled beyond the brim with a mass of energy. Simon roared as Lagann's arms turned into Drills aswell ready to fight. Y/n took one of his bottles off of his belt, and placed them inside of his own drill, causing it to suddenly grow 2 time's it's size.

Drill Crusher: "READY!? GO!
VOLTEX BREAK!"

Kamina: "GET GOING SIMON! BREAK THROUGH THE HEAVENS WITH YOUR DRILL!"

Y/n & Kamina:
"FOR OUR HOME IS IN THE HEAVENS!"

Y/n & Lagann:
"GGGGGRRRRRAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!"

Lagann the dashed forwards, blasting through with it's drills spinning as it flew. The Wolf Gunmen tried to crush Simon with his Club, but Team Gurren didn't stop, their combined power created a spiraling drill that crashed through the club and even the a Gunmen's arm, as they were sent flying into the air. The 2 slammed the Gunmen into the Ceiling, before it began spinning with them, drilling through the earth above them, leaving the village in silent awe.

Kamina: "Farewell Giha Village! We're going to the surface! THE SURFACE I SAW AS A KID!"

Simon was seen with a struggling expression, before it turned into one of joy, a black silhouette face was seen holding an odd blank expression aswell, before it turned into one of excitement.

Team Gurren:
"HHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!"

*BBBBBOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMM!!!*

I

nside of a crater, a massive hole erupted from under the ground and into the sky as a mass of dirt and debris fell behind them, they quickly drilled right through the Gunmen, destroying it as they shot towards the heavens. The canopy then opened, as the drills dissapeared, letting Y/n sit inside of Lagann aswell as it spun around, revealing the barren surface world, with a setting sun on one side, and a rising moon on the other. The two boys stared in awe while the red gal just smiled.

Kamina: "Wow, this the Surface?"

Simon: "It's so beautiful!"

Y/n: "It's you-... our home..."

Red Gal: "... Yoko. Yoko is my name. I never introduced myself, did I?"

Simon: "Come to think of it..."

Kamina: "I'm Kamina! And this is Simon."

The three then turned towards Y/n who was sitting on the back of Lagann with his back to them.

Y/n: "I am one of the Guardians known as Y/n. I am Kamen Rider Build."

Kamina: "Huh, I didn't know they were naming things after me in the ancient past."

Y/n: "It's Kamen, as in Maksed. You may all call me Y/n, or just Guardian if you like it."

Suddenly, Yoko's chest shook around, as the baby PigMole popped out from between her boobs.

Yoko: "Um, what's this furry thing that's been hiding out in my Cleavage?"

Simon: "Boota, behave yourself!"

Y/n: "We have reached the vertex of our Ascent."

Kamina: "Woah, tasty morsels hiding in even more tasty morsels."

Yoko: "Hold on, Y/n, what did you just say about our Vertex?"

Simon: "What's a Vertex?"

Y/n: "The highest point of something that's sent into the air... before it starts falling back down to earth due to the properties of gravity."

Kamina, Simon, & Yoko: "... Falling?..."

Yoko: "OH GOD WE ARE FALLING!"

Kamina: "HEY THE THRUSTERS TURNED OFF! DO SOMETHING!

Simon: "I DON'T KNOW HOW!"

Y/n: "Call upon your Spiral Energy, like this."

.....

Yoko: "YOU DIDN'T EVEN DO ANYTHING!"

Simon: "IT'S NO USE!"

Everyone then began falling with extreme speed, holding onto Lagann tightly as they did... well except for Y/n, he just continued to sit there on Lagann's back. The Canopy then closed as Lagann's legs turned to springs to cushion the incoming blast.

*BOOOOM!*

The team the crashed into the ground and were sent flying out of Lagan, and onto the ground.

Kamina: "Talk about a rough reception..."

Simon: "No kidding..."

Y/n with torso stuck in the ground:
"... I cannot move..."

Simon then looked up, only to quickly realize that he had fallen on and was resting on Yoko milkers.

Simon: "I-I'm sorry!"

Yoko was seemingly unfazed by this, before a look fo fear appeared on her face, she then pulled Simon close as a new threat appeared...

Yoko: "Great, out of the frying pan and into the air."

Two giant Gunmen stood before the four of them, a mass of menacing energy radiating off of them.

Green Gunmen 1: "GGGRRRAAAHHH!"

*BOOOOM!*

Team Gurren: "WHAAAAA!"

The first Gunmen attacked, slamming his fist into the ground, but the team was safe as they ran away inside of Lagann with the Canopy covered. Y/n stood ontop with his Drill Crusher in gun form shooting at the attacking giants.

Yoko: "Sorry, I forgot to tell you guys. The two guys chasing us. There were three of them and they jumped me, the thing that fell into your village was one of them."

Kamina: "Wait, you mean there are more of these things?"

Yoko: "The place is crawling with them!"

Kamina: "This is gonna be fun!"

Simon: "THIS SUCKS!"

Suddenly, Lagann stopped running and started drigging through the ground with his hands.

Kamina: "What are you doing!?"

Simon: "Leaving! I wanna go home!"

The gunmen then kicked Lagan away, causing Y/n to fly with them as they face planted on the ground.

Y/n: "Why are we running. Gather your Spiral and Fight back."

Kamina: "The Guardian'a Right!"

Yoko: "You were doing good before."

Simon: "But that was just dumb luck before."

Kamina: "OH TO HELL WITH THIS! OPEN THE HATCH!"

Kamina then forced the canopy open, as he climbed out and unsheathed his blade.

Kamina: "HEYHEYHEY HHHEEEYYY! LISTEN UP YOU WALKIN FACES! HAVING LEFT HIS HOMELAND! HE NEVER YEILDS, NEVER RETREATS AND NEVER REGRETS! HE NEVER LOOKS BACK! HE'S MANLY! HE'S TENACIOUS! KAMINA OF TEAM GURREN IS HERE TO TAKE YOU ON!"

*BOOOM!*

The Gunmen tried to smash Kamina, but he was quickly saved by Y/n, who was then quickly picked up and saved by Simon piloting Lagann, as they ran away.

Simon: "What are you doing!? You could have been killed!"

Kamina: "How long are you gonna keep running Simon? We made it to the surface, now's the time to cast off the boy you used to be. It's now or never."

Kamina said as Lagan dodged more attacks before flying into the air, Yoko then stood on the back of the mech with her rifle ready.

Yoko: "Ok Simon, just hold us steady?"

Y/n: "How can she do all this with such a small amount of clothing?"

Simon: "NOW ISN'T THE TIME FOR THOSE QUESTIONS!"

One of the Gunmen got ready to smash the team, when Yoko shot it in the face, sending the mech flying back and making Lagann flip through the air, putting Yoko in an odd position where she aimed, ass up with her breasts on Simon's back.

Yoko: "I said hold us steady."

Y/n: "She doesn't seem to have any shame..."

The second Gunmen then got ready to attack, causing Yoko to shoot it over and over. Simon covered his ears from the bangs, as his fear over came him, causing Lagann to lose all of it's power and fall to the ground, landing nicely.

Kamina: "Simon! What's wrong!?"

Simon: "It's not working!"

Kamina: "Huh? Why!?"

Simon: "I don't know!"

Y/n: "You've lost all your Spiral Energy. You must steel your nerves to pilot Lagann."

Kamina: "You heard the Guardian! Stop worrying, regain your fighting spirit!"

Simon: ".... I-I CAN'T DO THIS ANYMORE! YOU DO IT BRO!"

Kamina: "SIMON!"

Yoko: "WILL YOU QUIT YOUR SQUABBLING!"

Yoko tried to shoot the attacking Gunmen, only for her to realize that she was out of ammo.

*BLAM!*

The gunmen tried to smash them once again, only to be stopped by Y/n.

Y/n thoughts: "I still don't have enough... I need more spiral energy of I want to fight!"

*BANG!*

Suddenly a bullet slammed into the Gunmen sending it flying back and away from Y/n, when suddenly even more bullets rained down on them.

Guy: "HEY, YOKO! YOU OK!?"

Yoko: "DAYAKKA!"

Kamina: "Friends of yours?"

Yoko: "Yup!"

Y/n: "... They're all more clothed than you are..."

Yoko: "WILL YOU SHUT UP ABOUT THAT!"

Y/n: "When you put on something other than a bra and something to short to ba called shorts."

Dayakka: "Just keep firing on the one up front everyone!"

The man said as the group continued to rain bullets down on the Gunmen, when suddenly a Black Furball of a man jumped out of it's mouth.

Furman: "Aw, your kidding me, that's my Gunmen!"

Green Gunmen 2: "We're heading back! It's almost sunset."

The green gunmen said as he lifted the Furman.

Furman: "STINKING HUMAN'S I WON'T FORGOT! WE'LL SETTLE THIS TOMORROW!"

Dayakka: "SHOW NO MERCY! FIRE!"

The group continued shooting at the Gunmen and odd man, as they quickly began running off.

Furman: "YOU'LL RUE THE DAY!"

Kamina: "So all of these Gunmen have a pilot seat, just like Lagann."

Yoko: "They are known as Beastmen. They show up everyday when the sun rises and leave when it sets."

Kamina: "How come?"

Yoko: "Dunno. Does Mr. Know it all have the answers?"

Yoko said glaring at Y/n, who stared at the Gunmen.

Y/n: "I know of Gunmen and their inner workings... but I know nothing of Beastmen. These gunmen also seem different than the ones I'm used to... more... High Tech..."

Kamina: "So you've been fighting these things all your life?"

Yoko: "That's right. I'll tell you about it later."

《Timeskip》

It was now night time and Simon was seen staring at Lagann's Key Hole.

Kamina: "You did good today, Simon."

Simon: "... What are you saying, I can't do this."

Kamina: "Whenever my ass is in trouble, You're always there to save it. Thanks alot... same goes for you Y/n."

Y/n: "... I have done nothing."

Kamina: "No way, you saved me and Simon's life a long time ago. We owe you for that."

Y/n: "hmmm..."

Images flashes in Y/n's mind of the two of them hugging onto his stone statue form when they were younger as the world fell around them.

Y/n: "Please, don't mention it."

Kamina: "Alright, but don't forget that you'll always be apart of Team Gurren!"

The three of them sat there for a moment... when suddenly a brand new face appeared.

???: "Hiya little Darling, you're a handsome devil aren't you?"

Team Gurren: "Eh?"

???: "Oh I wasn't talking about you, I was talking about this sweet mecha. Although, that same thing could apply to you Mr. Red and Blue."

Y/n: "... Please stay away from me."

Kamina: "Hold on a Mecha?"

???: "Yup and this one's just my type."

Dayakka in background: "WHAT'RE YOU DOING LEERON!? HURRY UP AND HELP ME STRIP THIS THING!"

Leeron: "I heard you, I'm coming! Seeya later hon."

The man, or Leeron said with a wink that made Y/n slowly hide himself behind Lagann.

Kamina: "They're got all kinds up here on the surface..."

Y/n: "Keep him away from my armor..."

Time had pasted and the Gunmen had been broken down more and more, while Kamina, Simon and Y/n stared up at the lights in the sky.

Kamina: "I finally made it dad."

Simon: "Bro?"

Kamina: "Nothing. So how about this view?"

Simon: "Yeah."

Kamina: "Surface sure is different. Look at that Big round light, and all those itty bitty lights... even at night this place is full of lights! This place is way better than the pitch black pit! Yep, coming up here here the right call."

Y/n: "... I sure has been quite the long time..."

Kamina: "You've been up here before too?"

Y/n: "Yes but it was... Very different..."

Yoko: "The Big light is called the moon, and the itty bitty ones are called stars."

Yoko said as she suddenly appeared next to the three of them.

Kamina: "The Moon and the stars, eh? Simple names, huh?"

Simon: "Kinda makes you wonder how they got those names. Think about it, if they have names, then the people of the past used to look up st them too, right?"

Leeron: "Well, you aren't just another pretty face."

Leeron said as he suddenly appeared aswell. The group began talking amongst themselves for a moment, but Y/n tuned them all out for a moment... as he thought to himself.

《Flashback》

An odd Black Shilouette was seen sitting on a rock and staring up at the moon, stars outside of what seemed to be a large city or base camp. A buff man with shaggy hair was seen walking over with some small animals following behind him.

???: "Hey there! How are enjoying the world so far! Pretty sweet, huh?"

"Those things... in the sky... they generate light... what are they?"

???: "Oh, those? You don't have them where you come from?"

"N-No... but they are very beautiful... do they have names?"

???: "Hehe... The big one's called the moon, and all the other ones are stars. They're the lights of heaven, and they live grow and die, just like the rest of us."

"I'm going to protect them with my life."

???: "Eh?"

"I'm going to protect them, just like I'm going to protect all of you."

???: "PAHAHAAAA! MAN! YOU ARE A RIOT N/N! I'm gonna hold you up to that ok."

The Shilouette then nodded as the buff man sat next to him with his animals. The two began talking and laughing together as the man introduced the different kinds of animals and things on earth.

Flashback Over》

L

eeron: "I just had a thought, it's entirely possible that people used to live up here on the surface a long time ago."

Kamina: "You're kidding."

Leeron: "Some records say the did, and other say they didn't."

Kamina: "Well which is it?"

Y/n: "They did..."

Everyone: "Huh?"

Y/n was seen staring up into the sky, as he spoke.

Y/n: "They used to live up here on the surface. But it was different than this."

Simon: "Different?"

Y/n: "Yeah... there where huge cities and building that reached the sky. And when you stood at the top of one, you could see farther so far... but even then the cities went past the horizon, that's how big they were."

Kamina: "ARE YOU SERIOUS!? THAT'S SO COOL!"

Simon: "YEAH! BEYOND COOL!"

Leeron: "Hold up, how could you know all of that? See it in a dream?"

Y/n: "No, I was there."

Leeron: "Excuse me?"

Yoko: "Believe it or not Leeron, but this guy's a Village Guardian."

Leeron: "Seriously!?"

Kamina: "Yup! Simon found those bottles of his and I woke him up! And now he's a valued member of Team Gurren!"

Leeron: "I can't believe it, if you're really an awoken guardian than your older than all of us combined!"

Y/n: "Yup."

Leeron: "Ooohhh! Let me see what makes you tick."

Y/n: "Touch my armor and you die. Who even are you?"

Leeron: "I'm Leeron! But you can call me Ron, or you can call me Beautiful Queen if you like!"

Y/n: "....."

Yoko: "You'd never guess, but Ron here knows just about everything, and he's also the guy who takes care of weapon maintenance.

Kamina: "Seriously?"

Leeron: "Is that so strange? You wanna give these fingers a dexterity test? You don't know you might just, like it."

Kamina: "Die you."

Yoko: "Now, now, place nice. Anyway, I've got this little favor I wanted to ask you, same with you Y/n. I want the two for you to help carry some of these parts back for me."

Y/n: "Alright, I'll get started right away."

Y/n began walked off, when suddenly, Simon was able to turn Lagann on once again, as he began following Yoko and Y/n.

Kamina: "So that Spiral Energy Y/n was talking about is a Man's Spirit."

Leeron: "Fascinating."

Kamina: "Keep your mits off Simon and Y/n, got it?"

Leeron: "The... How about you~?

*Shing!*

Kamina in distance: "DIE!"

Leeron: "It's called a sense of humor, time you got one."

《Short Timeskip》

Lagann and Y/n were seen dragging back the Gunmen parts that the people had managed to scavenge with a large rope.

Dayakka: "I'm really sorry about this. Your village was damaged because of our screw-up, and now we're making you carry all this junk back I really appreciate all your help."

*THUD!*

Suddenly the 2 of them stopped, as they saw something odd... a skeleton sitting in the middle of the wastes.

Kamina: "What the hell is that."

Y/n: "A Human Skeleton. There is one inside of all of you."

Yoko: "More specifically someone who was killed by Gunmen. Around here stuff like that happens alot."

《Short Timeskip》

After some digging, the group had made a grave for the skeleton to rest in.

Dayakka: "That should do it."

Yoko: "Yeah, we couldn't just leave his bones lying there."

Kamina: "Pathetic. You ask me, It's a waste of time to dig graves for people who bite it out here."

Yoko: "You'll never know when you'll be the one lying there."

Kamina: "That's never gonna happen! Our journey won't stop until we pierce the heavens themselves! And go even farther beyond that!"

Our heroes were now walking towards their Basecamp. Once they were there, the former villagers of Littner stood in awe of Lagann, but also Y/n who was seen observing the former village Guardian statue of Littner which was brought to the surface with the villagers. Kamina and Simon were out cold from their long day as Yoko brought them food. Yoko went to bring the food to Y/n... only to find that he was asleep aswell... then she began wondering if Y/n even needed to eat...

[Insert Commercial Here]

[AND WE'RE BACK!]

*BBBOOOOOMMM!!!*

Suddenly the whole world shook for a moment, quickly waking Simon and Kamina in a mass of panic. As they quickly began running around in panic.

Yoko: "Morning."

Kamina: "WHAT WAS THAT!?"

Leeron: "Every morning on the surface starts with a Gunmen. You boys want some morning coffee?"

Kamina: "The heck is that? Hot dirty water?"

*BANG BANG BANG! BANG BANG BANG!*

The sound of hammer on metal could be heard confusing the two boys.

Leeron: "Here comes another one."

.........

*BOOOOOOOM!!!*

Kamina: "GHA HOTHOTHOTHOT!"

Simon: "This shaking. It feels Familiar..."

Dayakka: "Two days in a row, this is gonna be tough."

Yoko: "Maybe their pissed about losing yestarday."

Kamina: "Whatever the reason is, we gotta fight em! Now where's Y/n! Tell him it's time for Team Gurren to roll!"

Yoko: "And that's life on the surface. Here, you know how to use this?"

Yoko said handing Kamina a pistol.

Kamina: "Don't look down on me, Missy! Who the hell do you think I am!?"

*SMACK!*

Kamina smacked Simon's back, as Y/n walked over next to them.

Simon: "Bro, I..."

Kamina: "Simon, you're in Lagann, ok."

Simon: "Maybe you should do it, you're probably a better pilot than me anyway, bro."

Kamina: "No way, that thing belongs to you."

Simon: "Then Y/n you co-"

Y/n: "I cannot generate my own Spiral Energy, so I cannot Pilot a Gunmen. Especially Lagann."

Simon: "B-But i-"

*SMACK!*

Kamina: "We're counting on ya!"

Kamina said as he dashed off with the warriors of the group who went to fight while Y/n quickly followed behind them.

《Short Timeskip》

*THOOM!*

Bat Gunmen: "Alright you uppity human filth! We're gonna take out the trash this morning!"

The green gunmen that survived yesterday roared as he and a green Frog Gunmen stretched and got ready for battle.

Y/n: "These Gunmen are strong, but seem to be piloted by Grunts."

Kamina: "More like idiots.

*BANG BANG BANG! BANG BANG BANG!*

Dayakka: "Here comes another one."

Kamina: "Another?"

Y/n: "Cover your ears."

*BBBOOOOOOOOOOOMMM!*

The Gunmen shook the earth as it landed, revealing a red and orange Gunmen with a Skull Design with two swords on it's back. The warriors began fighting the Skull Gunmen, only for it to do little to no damage as it attacked them with it's blades.

Yoko: "I've never see that one before."

Y/n: "Looks like a Higher Class Model. Made for Speed and Pieceing Damage. With little defense. It's a Scout for some of the bigger guys."

Kamina: "I like the face on that one!"

The warriors then began their ambush on the gunmen, blowing up the canyon they walked through, quickly burying the three of them.

Yoko: "We planted bombs intop of the cliff. Our plan worked beautifully!"

Y/n: "That won't work, especially on a Tank like the front or that Scout... you'd need to drop a mountain on it to crush one."

Y/n said as the Skull Gunmen easily broke out of it's stone prison.

Kamina: "Hey, Y/n, you know alot about Gunmen, right? So tell me... is it possible for me to pilot that baby!"

Yoko: "WHAT!?"

Y/n: "They take alot of Skill and Spiral Energy to properly use, but it you wanted to, Gunmen were created for Human Pilots. So it's entirely possible."

Kamina: "That settles it! I'm gonna take that Gunmen!"

Yoko: "Seriously!?"

Kamina: "I said I'm gonna Pilot that thing! You heard what Y/n said, if those things where built for humans and all I need is Fighting Spirit and a Manly Soul! Then I should be able to pilot it no problem!"

Y/n: "Sounds like a plan to me! LET'S GO FOR IT! I NEED A NEW MECH BODY ANYWAY!

Yoko: "YOU TWO CAN'T BE SERIOUS!"

Yoko yelled as Simon was seen dashing in with Lagann, a angry yet determined glare in his eyes.

Simon: "BROS!"

Kamina: "GOT HERE JUST IN TIME, BLOOD BROTHER! LET'S GO FOR IT Y/N!"

Y/n: "Right behind you!"

The two then jumped into/onto Lagann as it dashed off with extreme speed.

Simon: "Bro, it was them! They did it! Every time one of those bastards drop from the sky it ends up as earthquakes down below! These things killed my mom and dad!"

Kamina: "Simon, glad to see you worked up, but don't be impatient. To win a fight it takes Guts, and a cool head! Now listen up! I'm gonna take that Pointy Skull Gunmen!"

Simon: "Really?"

Kamina: "Yup! How do I get inside Y/n?"

Y/n: "The mouth, that's the entrance point!"

Kamina: "Alright, I'm gonna need you, Simon and Lagann to help keep it open, once I'm in all I need is fighting spirit!"

Simon: "Do you know how to operate it?"

Kamina: "Well, how did you know how to pilot Lagann?"

Simon: "I just grabbed the handles and everything just kinda... flowed with me."

Kamina: "Y/n?"

Y/n: "No idea. But once you've got the Fighting Spirit to work it, then it'll bend to your will."

Kamina: "EXACTLY WHAT I WANTED TO HEAR!"

Lagann dashed towards the Skull Gunmen, but the Frog Gunmen appeared in the way ready to punch.

Y/n: "LEAVE IT TO ME!"

Y/n roared as he jumped off of Lagann's head and reeled his fist back.

*BLAM!*

The two slammed their fists together, causing a Shockwave that sent Lagann flying towards the Skull Gunmen.

Frog Gunmen: "IMPOSSIBLE! H-Hold on! You're that Kamen Rider! The one master told us about! Why are you fighting for these humans!"

Y/n: "Sorry, but alot of my memories are kinda Fuzzy!"

Y/n's right rabbit arm suddenly stretched forwards, grabbing onto the Gunmen and swinging around it, before reeling himself in with his blue tank arm reeled back.

*BLAM!*

Frog Gunmen: "GAHAA!"

*THOOM!*

Dayakka: "W-WOAH! HE KNOCKED IT DOWN IN ONE PUNCH!"

Y/n's Rabbit leg then compressed, before he launched himself forwards, flying at the Skull Gunmen with extreme speed.

Y/n: "HERE'S YOUR OPENING KAMINA!"

Y/n then spin around, kicking forwards with his right tank leg, slamming it into the Skull Gunmen's face, knocking it to the ground.

Lagann who was in the air, then opened it's top, causing Kamina to jump out and landed on the Skull Gunmen's face.

Kamina: "That face gives me chills every time I look at it!"

Kamina said, before taking out his gun... and wielding it like it was a hammer.

*BLAM BLAM BLAM BLAM!*

*BANG!*

Kamina: "WHAA?! what the hell!?"

Frog Gunmen: "Get off of his face!"

The frog Gunmen got ready to squash Kamina... but his hand was suddenly stopped.

Y/n: "DON'T EVEN THINK ABOUT IT!"

Y/n then summoned his drill and stabbed it into the Gunmen's hand, quickly destroying it and sending the robot frog flying back. Meanwhile Lagann appeared and forced the mouth of the Skull Gunmen open, revealing an odd Ape beastmen.

Kamina: "Get out, I'm taking over."

The beastmen was kicked out of the Gunmen as Kamina jumped into the Pilot seat.

Kamina: "AW YEAH! IT'S ALL ABOUT THE FIGHTING SPIRIT!"

Suddenly the whole inside turned red, as a symbol that said No Kamina appeared infront of Kamina.

Bat Gunmen: "Commander Guzack has been killed!"

Frog Gunmen: "Rotten stinking humans! You'll pay for this!"

The two gunmen then began kicking the skull gunmen around, throwing Kamina all over the place.

Simon: "KAMINA!"

Y/n: "SIMON! LOOK OUT!"

Suddenly Simon was picked up by the Bat Gunmen and thrown into the air. He bounced off of Kamina as the two came crashing back down.

Kamina: "Crap... come on Kamina, what's slowing you down? Let's see some Spirit!"

Kamina said punching the screen infront of him, causing the screens to shine to life... revealing the skull they barrier last night. Kamina and the face of death stared wachother down... Kamina panicked for a moment, his heart throbbed... knowing that would be him if he didn't do something about it.

*BOOM!*

The Gunmen then rose to life, standing up as the screens inside shined back to life.

Kamina: "... don't screw with me you Bastards."

Kamina: "JUST WHO THE HELL DO YOU THINK I AAAMMM!?"

*THOOM!*

Y/n: "KAHAAA!"

Y/n was seen defending Simon who sat inside of Lagann. The Frog Gunmen tried to stomp Lagann, but Y/n stopped it.

Frog Gunmen: "I don't care how highly his majesty thinks of you! I'll crush you here and now!"

"WHO THE HELL DO YOU THINK I AM" KICK!!!!"

*BLAM!*

Kamina roared as he kicked the Frog Gunmen, destroying his own Gunmen's legs.

"HANDS OFF MY BELOVED LITTLE BROTHER AND GUARDIAN" PUNCH!"

*BLAM!*

Kamina roared once again, sending the Frog and Bat Gunmen flying through the air as he destroyed his own left arm.

Y/n: "Kamina!"

Kamina: "Hey guys! Sorry I'm late!"

Simon: "Bro!"

Kamina: "Now! Let's take em down, together!"

Simon & Y/n: "Right!"

Kamina then gripped and reeled his back ready to throw the two like a base ball.

Kamina: "THEYRE ALL YOURS YOU TWO! AND PUT SOME BACKBONE INTO IT!"

Y/n: "KAMINA! HOLD ON!"

Kamina: "Huh? Why? I've got a whole flow going on here!"

Y/n: "Because I have a better idea."

Y/n said as he jumped ontop of Kamina's Gunmen.

Y/n: "Throw Simon into the air!"

Kamina: "GOT IT!"

Simon: "Wait WHAAAA-"

Simon began to say as Kamina thew him up.

Kamina: "Now what?"

Y/n: "Now this!"

Y/n began cranking the lever of his Belt, causing a mass of light to spin around him and Kamina's Gunmen Counterclockwise.

Inside of Kamina's Gunmen, a mass of warning labels appeared, showing a Clockwise Spiral slowing down to a stop... before it's colors were inverted and started spinning the other way.

"ARE YOU READY!?"

Kamina: "HELL YEAH!"

Y/n: "BUILD UP!"

Suddenly, the Gunmen shined with a blinding light as it began to transform.

Metal shattered and turned to liquid before it reformed into a brand new power. The face had dissapeared, being replaced with a brand new one.

"PRESENTING A BRAND NEW FORM!
THE GUNDAM:
GURREN-BUILD!!!"

Everyone stared at the Gunmen's new form, or Gundam in awe as it stood there in all it's might.

Meanwhile inside of the beast, Kamina sat in the chest with a brand new control scheme and layout infront of him.

Kamina: "W-Woah! It's so different! And the face on the chest is gone... I LIKE IT! Wait a second, Y/n, where's you go?"

"I'm still here. You're just piloting me now."

Kamina: "YOU COMBINED WITH THE GUNMEN!?"

"Gundam, and yes. But were not done yet."

In the air, Simon was seen falling in Lagann, when suddenly a screen showing an odd Rabbit Symbol appeared infront of him.

"Simon!"

Simon: "AH! Wait, Y/n?"

"We need to give you all of the Spiral Energy you've got! PUT YOUR HEART AND SOUL INTO LAGANN! IT'S THE ONLY WAY WE HAVE A CHANCE OF WINNING!"

Simon: "... A-Alright! I trust you!"

As Lagann fell, he suddenly saw the new Gundam causing his was to widen, when suddenly, a spiral made of lights appeared around him and the Gundam, Laganns spinning Clockwise, while BuildGurren's was spinning counter clockwise. Insidd of the mechas, an image of the two spirals colliding could be seen, causing everything to shut down and go black... before a White Infinity Symbol appeared, making Simon and Kamina smile.

"ARE YOU READY!"

Kamina: "LET'S COMBINE! ALL 3 OF US!"

Simon: "YEAH!"

"BUILD UP!"

A blinding light shined from BuildGurren and Lagann, as they two of them crashed together, coming together into an even stronger form.

"PRESENTING A BRAND NEW FORM!"

Simon: "ONE THAT'LL TAKE DOWN OUR ENEMIES!"

Kamina: "AND IT'S NAME WILL BE HEARD FAR AND WIDE!"

"FEARED BY SOME!"

Simon & Kamina: "WORSHIPED BY OTHERS!"

Team Gurren:
"GURREN-BUILD-LAGANN!"

Simon was seen in the head of the Gundam, representing the mind, Kamina was in the chest, representing the body, and Y/n was the rest, representing the Spirit. This was the power of Gurren-Build-Lagann. The Bat and Frog Gunmen were shocked at his form as it stood there in all it's glory.

"This form is damaged, so take it easy you two. Other than that... let's Pierce the Heavens!"

Kamina: "HELL YEAH!"

Simona: "LET'S TAKE THEM DOWN!"

The Gundam got into a run ready stance as the springs in the left leg compressed, until.

*-WOOOSH!*

*CRASH!*

Bat Gunmen: "S-SO FAST!"

Frog Gunmen: "I DIDN'T EVEN SEE IT MOVE!"

GBL dashed forwards and sweeped the Bat Gunmen's legs from under it... destroying the legs in a single attack as it appeared behind the Gunmen. The Gundam then raised it's fist into the air, causing it's fist to shatter, as a thin drill came out of the fist, before that Drill Transformed, becoming Gigantic, the Mech then spun around and reeled the drill back as it aimed the attack.

GBL:
"GIGA DRILL BREAK!!!!"

The Gundam then stabbed the drill through the center of the Gunmen as it spun ripping them apart, but they weren't don't yet, as the Gundam threw the two Gunmen high into the air. Gurren-Build-Lagann, then jumped high into the air, as it's right leg shattered... revealing an even bigger drill that came out of it's leg.

Simon: "GIGA!!!"

Kamina: "DRILL!!!"

Y/n: "FINISH!!!"

GBL:
"GGGGRRRRRRAAAAAAHHHHHH!!!!"

They then flew forwards, slamming their drill into the two Gunmen, causing the drill to spin, ripping and tearing through the enemy mechas, before it became too much for them.

*SHING!*

The Gundam easily flew through the Gunmen as it's leg and arm transformed from drills back into hands and feet. As thr Gundam landed it scatted across the ground, tearing it up as he flew by, before they spun around and pointed towards the sky.

"DO WHAT YOU WANT!"

Kamina: "SEND AS MANY GUNMEN AS YOU LIKE!"

"WE WON'T BACK DOWN JUST BECAUSE YOU FEAR WE'LL SURPASS YOU!"

Kamina: "YOU'LL DO ANYTHING TO STOP US, BUT WE WON'T LET YOU."

Y/n & Kamina:
"YOU HEAR ME!? OUR HOME!
IT NOT JUST ON THIS ROCK! BUT BEYOND THAT!
OUR HOME! THE HOME TEAM GURREN
IS IN THE HEAVENS!"

The only surviving Beastman, Guzack, was seen cowering in fear before he started running away.

Guzack: "T-They destroyed them all!"

Meanwhile the others continued to watch in complete awe of Team Gurren's victory.

Dayakka: "Talk about overkill..."

Yoko: "But it was super cool!"

Leeron: "I admit I'm suprised. Hijacking a Gunmen isn't something that ever even occurred to us. The Zealous Teen, the Cowerdly Kid and the Mysterious Guardian..."

《Timeskip》

The sun had began to set, as Gurren-Build-Lagann had tansformed back into Y/n, Kamina's mech and Lagann respectively. The three boys stared at Kamina's broken mech in awe, remembering it's previous form.

Kamina: "So, you named it Gurren, right?"

Y/n: "Yeah, sorry, I hope you don't mind."

Kamina: "Are you kidding me, it's perfect. I would have named it the exact same thing Big Bro."

Y/n: "Big Bro?"

Kamina: "Yeah, ever since I can remember I've looked up to you when you were this unmoving Manly Guardian of the village... and hell even after we left I still do. I may be Simon's Big Bro, but your mine Y/n."

Y/n: "... Good to know."

Kamina: "No matter how nasty this place may be, we're gonna fight our way through it, not only as brothers, but as Team Gurren. Me in my Gurren, Simon in his Lagann, and Y/n to combine the both of us... wait for me old man."

《Timeskip》

It was now night, and Kamina was seen with a shovel as he stood over the Skeleton he accidently dug up trying to pilot Gurren. Kamina was talking to the skelton for a moment... before he suddenly stopped as he noticed something shiny on the man's wrist.

Kamina: "N-Now way! it can't be! There's just no way it isn't possible!"

Kamina then pushed the dirt off of the skelton... quickly revealing a Crimson red cap that sat on his back. Kamina stared in shock as he remembered the Skull chain bracelet and Cape...

Kamina: "... Dad... oh man... you bought it out here... you didn't wait... you died too soon... DDDDAAAADDDD!!!!"

《Timeskip》

Back at the base camp, there was a party going on. Kamina retold the battle he had, while Simon was off by himself, when Yoko came to talk to him. Meanwhile, the group had begun fixing up Gurren with the parts of the other two Gunmen they had scavenged, making it a brand new model, as it even had Kamina's glasses on it's face.

While they all did their own thing, on top of a cliff overlooking the Base, was Y/n in his armor, watching the stars and moon once again.

《Flashback》

Kamina: "Are you kidding me, it's perfect. I would have named it the exact same thing Big Bro."

Y/n: "Big Bro?"

Kamina: "Yeah, ever since I can remember I've looked up to you when you were this unmoving Manly Guardian of the village... and hell even after we left I still do. I may be Simon's Big Bro, but your mine Y/n."

Y/n: "... Good to know."

《Flash》

???: "Huh? Whaddya mean you don't have any family?"

"... They're all gone... to save their lives they... They're just gone..."

???: "So, the traitor of race has no family?"

"... to be frank..."

???: "Then how about I be your family?"

"Eh?"

???: "If you think about it, were in the same boat you and I. So we can be eachother's family, got it, N/n?"

"Y-Yeah! I got it!"

《Flash》

Y/n then pulled the bottles out of his belt, before he took his belt off, causing his armor to disappear... revealing his odd, yet true form.

"... All the stars in Heaven... are my enemy..."

THIS WAS REALLY FUN TO WRITE AND ENDED WITH 11986 WORDS

Am I gonna make this a book, maybe, probably not.

Also why is Y/n an Anti-Spiral even though the whole race was sealed away by it's king to stop then end of the universe?

Because I really hate Nia's Role in Season 2 as it causes some of the most contrived plot I've ever seen. They tried to pull another Kamina with her "death" at the end of season 2... but at that point I just stopped giving a fuck, as her only roles in the series were being a love interest and causing conflict and solving 1 problem.

Anyway, that's the end of this! I had fun with it!

If you have any question as to what would happen if I made this a book, feel free to ask, as I would be beyond happy to answer them!

Pokračovať v čítaní

You'll Also Like

1.7K 14 10
Y/N, a highschooler who didn't really have a dream and doesn't know anything about Kamen Rider, is going to a good-looking college with his inseparab...
9.8K 450 145
Can't believe I didn't think about doing this during the start of the time I decided to continue on this account. But none the less, I'm going to be...
239 20 60
In the humble Jack Kingdom, young Kaipo Kasumi embarks on a daring quest for harmony. Amidst the four kingdoms, his homeland stands the least mighty...
116K 2.1K 36
This is a story about when you watch an anime your friend is begging you to watch. But when you watch the anime you get knocked out. You find yoursel...