Psycho Pass: Enforcers Love:...

By luotaku13

The Sibyl Sistem controls the world. It decides your future, some people are happy with the judge of Sybil Si... More

Argument
Difference Between Heaven And Hell
I Don't Become Attached To People
Division 1....In What Kind Of Trouble Am I?
Wrong Door
¿Friends?
Reputation Confirmed
Apologize...
¿Are You Telling The Truth?
Paralized For You
Don't Leave me
I Need You
Grabation
We Are Not Animals
We Are In A Trouble.....But Together
I'm Not Going To Wait Anymore.....I Love You
The Children With No Name
Particular Case
He's Challenging Us
Prohibited File
¿What Happened That Day?
Psycho Pass: Freedom (Kagari x Reader)
The Human Mind
When You're Ready
What Do You Want?
You Are My Reasson To Live
No...Don't Take Her
Hold On
Who I Have Shot?
I'm So Sorry
Makishima
Remembering The Past
Psycho Pass: Plastic Beautiful World
For You
I Don't Have An Own Life
Subordinated With The Enemy
Am I A Bad Person?
I Can't
Deal
I Don't Know Anyother Life
My Will Against Sybil Sistem Will
Murdered With Your Own Weapon
I'll Save You
New Society
Freedom
Re-editing

Goodbye

464 17 1
By luotaku13

Kagari:

What do I do? What do I do? I can't betray her, i never would but.....her hands, her DNA, what I can do?

*Gino, Kougami and Masaoka come to the scene.

Gino: (You)______ !!!!What did you do?!

(You)________: He tried to kill me!! He wanted to kill Kagari!!!!

Gino just looked at her, his eyes were sorry.

Gino: Kougami, ask a police truck to carry (You)______ and Kagari to the PSB. Listen, you two just have a few left , go to the office to say goodbye, I'll make the drones to delay a little, before they discover (You)________'s DNA, sorry is all I can do.

(You)______: Thank you, Gino - she said smiling at him.

Gino: I want to tell you it was a pleasure working with you, now leave.

*The police truck arrives.

Kougami: Listen (You)________, I think this will serve - he said holding a helmet.

Kougami: Though I doubt you need it but just in case.

(You)________: Thank you, Kougami.

Kougami: Your welcome....Inspector. We'll see.

She smiled at him.

*Kagari and (You)_______ get up the truck.

Kagari: Mmm..¿why the helmet?

(You)_______: I don't know, who knows.

Kagari: I don't want to lose you,(You)_______.

(You)________: Me neither, Kagari.

The two of us began to cry. Yeah...i know I'm man....but...I don't want to loss her.

(You)______:

When we got to the office, immediately i went to Kagari's room, i wanted to say goodbye. I don't what I'm going to do.

(You)_____: Kagari remember that day, you told me that if I'm ready to do it, i'll tell you?

Kagari: Yes, I remember ..

(You)_______: Well I'm ready.

Then we started kissing, I took out his shirt and he took out mine ....and....God only knows what we did that night, I will not describe it.

We ended up in bed and I.... well I woke up before, i didn't wanted to wake him, i just got up and i saw... Kagari's communicator, it has a recorder and i also saw the helmet that Kougami gave me...... the drones would not be long in coming for me.

Kagari:

I got up on the bed and...(You)______ was not there, what happened?

I heard nothing, though if she had been taken I would heard anything but this is strange.

I dressed and jump out of the bed to find out what happened with (You)_______. I was about to leave and i saw in a quick glance, my communicator above the table, i didn't had it in my hand? I saw it and it said new recording, what happened?

I opened the recording and was one of (You)_______.

*Recording

Hello Shusei.....mmmm....i don't know how to explain this....I think...I chose this work to protect others, it's a dirty job that someone has to do, because humans....they are like animals right? I think I have already screw the opportunity here, I can do no more, within hours the drones will come for me and most likely the will lock me up or most surely execute me. I decided that I don't want that fate, I will not give up so easily, this system is too fragile, I want to live out of it. It's..like if the world had turned against me, except you.....I have these feelings in my heart I want them out, but I can't, I can not forget you.

If I keep letting me to the others to keep pushing me, I think I'll go crazy. You know..someday God will come down and he will confront me for all my actions.

I can't live here, I escaped for all the reasons that I mentioned in this audio. Kagari, the next time you see me, you will be in a position to judge me with your dominator, I want you to shoot, i will not longer continue to live under the rules or the ideal of this artificial world, the truth behind the hologram that dyes everything of its color, this is a plastic world. Shusei.....please continue living your life, don't let everything.....like me and lookfor other ways that are not correct, you're the best person I have ever met, it was a pleasure to work as your subordinate, remember that you will always be in my heart, I will never forget you, I love you....
*Recording ends

Tear felt of my eyes

Kagari: No....(You)_______.... Don't leave me here!!!!!! Why!?.....Because....I need you......I love you.....

Vote and coment if you liked it. :) Thank you :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

99 12 6
"Doll let me control you , I will make you mine ." He said making me look straight into his eyes , My lips tremble as his stares get intense . Slowly...
11.2K 336 7
I'm going to be completely honest with you. This isn't your ordinary story about some good girl trying to find her way in this world. This story is q...
110K 5.4K 30
"Why can't you let me do the things I want?! I have my own freedom, like a bird who flies around the world!" "No, you're more like a bird inside a ca...
23.7K 1.4K 33
-I am not good at giving descriptions but please give my story a chance- "He was the calm and she was the storm." They always say, loving someone wou...