The Chaotic Seven! (Taekook)

بواسطة dreamistaekook

When Taehyung finds himself standing in front of the most famous entertainment company of Korea, he has to do... المزيد

CHARACTERS
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
TAEHYUNG'S BIRTHDAY SPECIAL!
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40

Chapter 12

3.7K 224 46
بواسطة dreamistaekook

Jimin's POV:

"So, tell me! What did you do now?" I asked him after getting comfortable on the couch.

"Jiminieeeee!!! Jungkooooook!" He whined.

"What Jungkoooook? Did he do something?" I asked him with raised eyebrows.

"No! Today morning when I was passing through the corridor, he suddenly pulled me by my wrist and then shoved me to the wall and started talking which ended up us kissing and making out bu-"

"Alright, that right there my friend is called TMI but I won't lie to you, that was really hot! Where did Jungkook learn that from?" I said cutting his sentence off.

"Jiminieeee!! Focus!! You're getting off-track!" He said whining falling on the couch dramatically.

He learned that from me!

"Your fault! You started talking about your make out rather than the important thing!" I said rolling my eyes.

"True! Alright so we had a talk and he confessed but I said we can't date and he was okay with it and now I feel like getting under a blanket and crying till my heart's content!" He said pouting.

"YAH! I did not raise a weak bitch but good he was okay with it because you are a real idiot!" I said narrowing my eyes.

"Jiminieeee!! Whyyy??" He asked whining.

"You did it because of the contract, didn't you?" I asked.

He nodded his head and closed his eyes.

"See! A real Idiot! You just have to be with him. He knows you are committed to him and you know he is committed to you, dating him doesn't mean you are going to announce it to the entire world!" I said rolling my eyes.

"B-But I am scared! What if someone gets to know!" He said whining again.

"Babe, listen to me! When it comes to the matter of your heart, you can't be scared because if you are really scared then you don't like him enough to fight for him or rather for you both!" I said smiling.

"I am scared for him, Jim! His career will be at stake!" He said now with big, round eyes staring at me.

I chuckled softly and took his big hands in mine.

"Is he scared? Babe, if he is ready to fight then why aren't you? He isn't a baby, he knows what he is doing and he obviously thought about everything before confessing to you!" I said trying to make him understand.

He started crying suddenly.

"Oh my baby!! Don't cry! Why are you crying?" I asked with pure worry and concern.

"H-He didn't want to try Jiminie! H-He left, I-I think I-I lost my chance!" He said crying.

"Hey look at me! You didn't! If that's what you think of Jungkook then you are wrong!" I said wiping his tears with my fingers.

"Are y-you sure?" He asked sniffing, wiping his tears with his small fists.

"Absolutely! But you will lose your chance if you go and do the exact opposite of what I say!" I said smirking.

"S-Stop teasing me!" He said hitting my arms lightly.

"But on a serious note, why are you so stupid? You have to be smart like your best friend i.e me!" I said crossing my arms on my chest with a proud expression on my face.

"You are an idiot as well!" He said sniffing but now smiling.

"No, I am not!" I said whining.

"Jiminieee, I am hungry!" He said now getting up from the couch.

"Of course you are! I am sure you skipped your meals and fed on your tears!" I said rolling my eyes.

"Minnieee!! Stooop! I'll talk to him tomorrow and ask him out." He said  showing me his boxy smile.

Ah! He knows how to melt me!

"Don't show me that face, I'll go and cook something!" I said throwing a pillow at him.

He giggled and lied down on the couch.

"Don't reject him again babe, talk to him, yeah?" I said while I walked towards the kitchen.

"I will and this time I won't reject him!" He replied back yelling.

Another normal evening at Kim Taehyung's apartment! He is a real idiot sometimes but that is due to his kindness. He always thinks about others before himself. I sometimes worry, he is too good for this world but then again, he has me with him, always. After all, he is my family.

****************

Jungkook's POV:

It is such a beautiful morning and once again I am early. Well there is reason behind it. I walked up to the library because that's exactly where I'll find him.

Of course, I was correct! I can see him putting up the books on the shelf.

I went ahead with a small smirk playing on my lips and bumped into him.

"Can't you see where you're going?" I yelled at him.

He turned towards me and got a bit startled.

"I-I wasn't even facing y-you and I was just standing here!" He replied mumbling.

"Do you think that matters? It was your damn fault that I bumped into you! You were right in my path." I yelled again.

He flinched and closed his eyes tight.

"I-I am s-sorry!" He stuttered looking at the floor.

"Look at me while you are apologizing!" I said as he quickly nodded his head and looked at me.

"I-I am s-sorry!" He said now looking at me.

His eyes! Oh, his eyes! They hold so many emotions! They look so soft, deep and sad. Also, did I mention his eyes were a bit swollen?

"Why are your eyes swollen?" I asked him crossing my arms on my chest.

"I-I overslept!" He said looking away.

"Yeah, that must be it! If I didn't know better, I would actually think you cried!" I said rolling my eyes.

I know damn well he cried! But I can't give in now.

"But then again, why would you? I am sure you don't have a reason to do so!" I continued.

He suddenly looked at me and that's when I lost it. His eyes were glossy and there were tears brimming in his precious black orbs.

Just a little more, Jungkook! Don't give in just yet.

"Now, why are you crying?" I asked with a stern voice though I was very well shaken up because Kim Taehyung's tears are my biggest weakness.

"Y-You don't care, do you?" He asked stuttering now clearly sniffing.

"Why should I? Who am I to you that I should care?" I asked him ignoring his teary gaze.

"You said you like me." He said as tears rolled down his cheeks.

"And? You said we can't so here we are! Strangers." I said still avoiding his gaze.

"Y-You are not! I like you, so much that it is hurting me!" He said as he took a step towards me and placed his head on my chest.

"You shouldn't be doing this when you clearly said we can't date!" I said biting my lips stopping myself from smiling.

He suddenly took my hands and wrapped them around his waist.

"I don't care anymore! You have to hold me like this and I won't let you go." He said circling his arms around my neck.

"Why couldn't you do this yesterday baby? I justed wanted you to be brave!" I said now tightening my hold around his waist.

"I am s-sorry! I was thinking about the contract that I signed and I even thought about you and your career and dating me might create a problem for you and I didn't want that so I had to stay away from yo-" he started rambling in my chest.

"Shush! I know, I know everything! So, are you sure now?" I asked smiling, knowing pretty well he can't see me.

He nodded in my chest.

"Words baby!" I said kissing his head.

"Yes, I am sure! I like you Kookiee, I like you a lot! I can't get away from you." He mumbled in my chest.

"Kookie?" I asked chuckling.

"I always thought of calling you that and I should have asked you before calling you that but now I will call you that so get used to it." He said nuzzling his face more into my chest then placed his head on my shoulder while my head was on his shoulder and I closed my eyes inhaling his scent. He smells like cherry blossoms.

I chuckled at his words.

"So, when can your Kookie, take his baby out on a date?" I asked rocking us a bit.

"Anyday you want but I can't take a day off now!" He said hugging me tightly now.

"Alright, today after your work finishes?" I asked him kissing his neck softly.

"But Kookie, won't it be a problem for you to go out in the public to have a date?" He asked.

"Umm might be a problem but I want to take you on a date!" I said whining.

He pulled his head out from my shoulder and looked at me and smiled.

"Why don't we have a home date at my apartment?" He asked while smiling.

I kissed his nose as he scrunched his nose.

"Aren't we eager to invite me at your place!" I said smirking.

I stared at me and then suddenly widened his eyes.

"Kookieee!! Noo! Not like that!!" He said hitting my arm lightly.

"I am kidding baby! Alright, 6 at your place and we are walking together till your apartment." I said.

He nodded his head and giggled softly.

"Now, give me a kiss before I leave!" I said while I puckered my lips.

He giggled and pecked my lips but I took his lips in mine properly and gave him a proper kiss. I tilted my head a bit to deepen the kiss as he followed my lead.

Shit! I am already in love.

We broke the kiss because breathing is important and I pecked him one last time again.

"Kookieee!! Go and make music and let me work!" He said whining when I kept peppering his face with kisses.

"I don't wanna leave you!" I said whining.

He kept pushing me and I kept whining.

"I won't give you kisses if you don't let me work now!" He said leaving me.

I widened my eyes and moved away from him.

"Okay, I am going." I said turning around.

He laughed and I took the opportunity and turned around and pecked his lip again and ran away yelling a bye when I heard him yelling behind me.

It's official! I AM IN LOVE!

I adore Vmin's friendship a lot!!😭💜

ALSO, JUNGKOOK!😌😌

I PURPLE YOU!!💜💜💜💜

Love,
Miri!💜

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

778K 30.2K 51
Although Jungkook and Jimin aren't mates, they made a promise to stay together regardless of any complicated obstacles that could come along the way...
738K 40.1K 53
"What Kim Taehyung wants, Kim Taehyung gets." The idol smirks. "I'm not an object for fucks sake, Taehyung. You can't get me just because you 𝘸𝘢𝘯�...
188K 8.7K 31
One loved, the other didn't know love. When two different people with different mindset dive into each other's life entangling them together, somethi...
448K 20.9K 37
[C O M P L E T E D] One of the biggest new hit companies soon to be owned by one of the most attractive men in the world catches the eye of the large...