[[ On Hiatus ]]'I found you...

By actuallyabiscuit0602

Everyone is born with a red string attached to their finger that links them to their soulmate once you meet i... More

Authors Note
Longing and Learning
F*@k you Monday
This is why I don't socialise.
This is why I'm failing physics
It looks like everything is going all right. For 5 minutes.
History of the soulmate string.
I just had to prove something, didn't I.
I just hit a celebrity with my car (NOT CLICKBAIT)
Hallelujah, my ass
' Lunch time! '
Ghosty powers.
' Just a friend? '
Hey meet this old dude I know.
Holding in my fangirling is pretty hard...
A new friend
Just a dream
Dress shopping
Of course things dont go to plan
!!The date!!
Is my boyfriend a ninja?
Is it really a break if I'm stressed?
Denial is one hell of a drug.
Merry Christmas!!
2 Year Anniversary
Pretending to be normal kids.
The moment my world froze.
Power move: No skill needed, Just be amused by confusion.
I should've stayed in bed.
Lord and Boy
I lose my temper... again.
All this learnin' is making me dizzy.
Discount winter wonderland
One minor inconvenience away from a nervous breakdown.
What R'you doing in me swamp?
How many times are we going to get tricked by an emo ghost?
Funny story (Was almost eaten by giant squid)
I am running on spite and fury
Maybe we're not so normal, but this is as close as it's getting.
Please don't curse me evil ghost guy, I want to be in the sequel!
That was a lot easier than I expected.
The small children are annoying.
Three year anniversary!!!
I may need anger management classes
T is for Trauma
Can we just have one moment of peace, please?

Faith

1.2K 37 47
By actuallyabiscuit0602

TW- This chapter includes aspects of homophobia. If you are sensitive to this there will be a TLDR at the end of the chapter. Remember your mental health is more important than a fanfic.

No ones POV

"I met Faith here, i-in the coffee shop. Almost t-two years ago. I had o-only just m-moved here, and my job w-was pretty new too.I r-remember th-that the shop w-was decorated for halloween. I w-went over to serve h-her. I was honestly p-pretty nervous. F-faiths really beautiful, a-and I was intimidated." Angie laughed, "But wh-when I started serving her I f-felt a weird feeling on m-my finger."

"Your soulmate string." Nya whispered.
Angie nodded.
"Faith l-looked down at her finger and looked b-back up at me. She was so happy. That's when I first s-saw the sparkle in her blue eyes." Angie smiled.
"Where is she now?" [Y/n] asked.
Angie's small smile faltered. "H-h-hospital..."
"What happened?" Nya asked softly.
"Homophobia happened." Angie said, her soft expression darkening.
Nya expressed a huff of anger, Nya hated homophobic people. She hated the fact that they would harm people they didn't know just for who that person loved.
[Y/n] sat in silence. She couldn't stand homophobia. But her mind was too occupied with a plan to show her anger.

"W-we had been together for a year and we w-wanted to celebrate pride together. We had heard the ninja would be there, Faith had c-convinced me that we would be completely s-safe."

Nya remembered the incident that had happened at the pride parade last year. A group of homophobes had thrown lit fireworks at the parade. Her and the ninja had so much ground to cover that they hadn't been quick enough. They had failed Ninjago that day.

"It was going great. F-faith and I had been welcomed into a loving community. People had been so kind to us. I-it was so di-different to how we had occasionally been treated once p-people realised we weren't just f-friends. Y-you guys may have heard what happened, th-the fireworks. One w-was headed straight t-t-towards me. I d-didn't notice due to the panic and th-the smoke. Oh god the s-smoke. It h-hurt my lungs to breathe. I w-was worried about Faith. Sh-she's extremely a-asthmatic. F-faith had n-noticed the firework he-headed towards me. Sh-she saved me." Angie wiped her tear stained cheeks.

[Y/n] grabbed at her inhaler that was in her pocket, she couldn't imagine how bad that would've hurt Faith. How much it must have been burning her lungs, yet she still saved Angie.

She looked at her friends, "I-I haven't seen her since... h-her p-parents blame m-me. I was in the hospital for a while too a-after that. F-faith had pushed me to th-the ground so hard, i-it damaged my brain s-slightly. The t-trauma to my head caused m-my s-stutter." Angie gave her worried friends a small smile. "I'm fine now, I j-just hate f-fireworks." She joked, gotta joke or she'll cry again.

"Angie, I had no idea that was you I heard about on the news." Nya whispered, she hadn't heard about it on the news, she was the one who put Angie and another passed out girl on Jay's elemental dragon, so he could take them to the hospital. She and Zane had been tasked with putting out all the fires. Lloyd and Kai tracked the homophobes who did it down and put them in prison. Cole was in charge of helping the paramedics find injured people. A total of 37 people where critically injured that day. Another 63 had minor injuries. Luckily no one had died.

"The a-amount of smoke F-Faith inhaled w-was just too much f-for her lungs. Sh-she almost had a lung transplant, b-but her parents opted for her to be o-on a ventilator f-for a year instead. F-Faiths scared of s-surgeries a-and needles. Her l-lungs sh-should be okay s-soon though."

HOMOPHOBIA OVER

[Y/n] couldn't comprehend how Angie seemed so okay in school. It was clear to [Y/n] that Angie hadn't had any friends after that. She was alone all the time, until she had invited her to sit with them at lunch on Thursday. Her turquoise notebook was probably her way of coping.

"Angie, how would you feel about me helping you see Faith tomorrow after school?" [Y/n] asked.
"Wha- How d-do you plan on doing th-that?"
Nya knew what she was going to do, it was kinda reckless but Nya liked it anyway.
"You guys promise not to tell anyone?" She whispered, Nya and Angie hummed in response, " I know the Ninja, personally."
Nya faked a gasp of shock, she had gotten good at it due to many years of accidentally finding out what her Christmas and Birthday presents were.
"Y-you do?" Angie asked, completely in shock.
"Yes, but I don't know their actual identities, unfortunately. The water ninja seems pretty cool."
Nya almost said thank you, She was right to say that to the team when Lloyd was hit by [y/n]'s car, they where really bad at slipping up on their identities.
"Anyway back on track, I could ask one of them to get you into her hospital room." [Y/n] said in a hushed voice.
"That's actually a really good plan. How are you going to contact them?" Nya was actually curious, none of them had given her their phone numbers on Wednesday.
"I have my ways." [Y/n] said mysteriously, in reality she was going to ask Lloyd if he had Greenies number, or if he could get Greenie to come see her. But first she would need to tell him why, and how she knew he knows the ninja, but that would involve telling him about her powers possibly. It's nothing he's never heard of before... right.

~Later that day~ Your POV

Me 8:36pm
Hey Blondie.

Blondie 💚 8:36pm
Hey [n/n] . Everything okay?

Me 8:36pm
Can I call you?

Incoming call Blondie 💚

Oh god I must've worried him.

"[y/n] what's wrong?"

"Nothing, I just need to tell you something and I'm way too lazy to type it."

"Okay."

"Awh were you worried about me dork?"

"I'm not a dork, and anyway why can't I be worried about you?"

"Awh Blondie, that's so cute."

"I'm not cute. Didn't you have to tell me something?"

"Oh yeah. So basically, I met your uncle."

"Uh huh..."

"And the Ninja."

"Oh god that means you went the monastery."

"Yeah and I saw the cutest picture of you impersonating Spider-Man."

"Oh goddddddddd. Wait why were you even at the monastery?"

"Yeah that's what I wanted to talk to you about.."

"Tell me, I promise it can't be crazier than anything I've heard before."

"I think I'm an elemental master..."

"WHAT?"

"Don't sound so shocked, you said it wouldn't be crazy."

"I take that statement back, that is certainly crazy."

"I also need your help."

"With what."

I told Lloyd my plan to help Angie and how I would need one of the ninjas to help me.

"Your so kind [Y/n]. What did I do to deserve you?" Lloyd muttered.

Half way through my explaining we had decided to video call.

"It's not that kind, it's just something I had to do." I explained. I had always felt obligated to help those in need, it was one of many reasons people at my old school used me. They knew I wouldn't refuse help if they needed it.

"Kindness~" Lloyd teased.

I chose to ignore his antics. "So can you get one of the ninja to help?"

"I could go ask right know, but most of them are sleeping." Lloyd had stopped my explaining for half an hour so he could ask me questions about my powers. He really wanted to know about them, personally I think he's fangirling about me.

"Can you ask one of them tomorrow?"

"Yep. I will."

I suddenly remembered that I still had to ask Lloyd to the dance.

"Oh and could you come to the .... park tomorrow?" I had to think of a place of the top of my head.

"Sure, are you trying to court me?"

"I don't even know what that means but it sounds dorky." I said, I knew what he meant but it was funny to see his reaction to me calling him a dork.

AN

1450 Words.

Date finished- 8th Dec 2020
Date released- 3rd Jan 2021

Happy new year guys!
The tldr:

Angie and Faith are soulmates who met almost 2 years ago. During their first year of dating they decided to go to Ninjago city's pride parade. The parade was attacked and Faith saved Angie from a firework that was heading towards her. Angie's stutter was caused by the head trauma she received after being pushed out of the way by Faith. Faith = asthmatic. Smoke from the fireworks and on fire things weakens her lungs drastically, she is hospitalised. Angie hasn't seen her since as Faiths parents blame her for what happened.

Irl faith broke up with me :), oops.

Anyway hope you all enjoyed the chapter and my drawing. Bye for now ,

~ Actuallyabiscuit0602

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

183K 5.1K 44
At the age of two, Lord Garmadons only son Lloyd has been kidnaped by an unknown enemy. The parents of the young child is drowned in sorrow. Garmadon...
9K 236 16
Encanto-Ninjago crossover. A sacrifice in the past led a family into receiving a miracle symbolized by a candle that could never go out. As the fami...
5K 297 15
Wait- right, you were a fucking 17 year old anemic girl who was failing most her classes, what the fuck could you ever do? ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀...
11.4K 552 23
"Lego ninjago?" I rasp out, dragging my hand through the strands on my head. "Okay so a perfect match. A soulmate?" "Platonically..." There is no wa...