The Ghosts: Phantom Solider

By KingDonkeY12

I DO NOT OWN ANY OF THE PICTURES PRESENT OR MY HERO ACADEMIA ______________________________ After finding out... More

Explaining Izukus Power
Izuku's Harem
2. Disappearing
3. The New Izuku
4. The Mission
5. The USJ (Part 1)
6. The USJ(Part 2)
8. Aftermath
9. First Day
10. Sports Festival (Part 1)
11. Sports Festival (Part 2)
REWRITE

1. The Beginning

12.8K 172 22
By KingDonkeY12

The world became a superhuman society with about 80% of the population possessing some uncanny ability. Our streets looked like scenes from comic books. A city swirled with chaos and confusion, a new profession dominated our collective consciousness. It was an age of heroes.

____________________________ 3rd POV (AGE 4) 

Today was a special day for the whole of the Yagi family(Inko, Toshinori, Izuku, and Izumi). They were going to the quirk doctor to test and see what their children's quirks would end up being. The family had just finished checking in at the front desk for the appointment. While the parents sat and were waiting for them to be called, Izuku and Izumi went to play with the kids. While they were playing Izuku saw two girls in the corner of the room and went to introduce himself. 

“I’m Izuku Yagi, it's nice to meet you,” He said.

“O-oh hello I’m Itsuka Kendo,” The first one introduced herself.

“I-I’m Ibara Shiozaki i-it’s nice to meet you,” The second one introduced herself.

“Can I play with you guys,” Izuku said while smiling at them. His bright smiling face made both of them feel safe and they happily nodded their heads. The kids played for a few minutes until both Ibara’s and Itsuka's names were called and they had to leave. It didn’t take long after they left for Izuku and Izumi to be called to head back for their tests.

TIME SKIP TO AFTER TESTS

The doctor entered the examination room where the family was waiting to be given the results of the tests the kids underwent. When the doctor entered the room he had a conflicted look on his face and sat before the Yagis before letting out a sad sigh.

"I have some good news and some bad news," The doctor said. 

"What's the good news," Inko asks, trying to soften the blow bad news may bring. 

"Well, your daughter here has a stronger version of your telepathy and with proper training. One day she may be able to lift entire buildings or even entire neighborhoods. Congratulations, you’ll be a great hero someday." The doctor says while smiling at Izumi who starts bouncing around in joy and happiness. 

"What's the bad news then," asked Toshi, who wasn’t really paying attention as he was just so proud of his daughter. 

"Your son here is quirkless and from the looks of his x-rays I doubt he'll develop one," the doctor said, shaking his head sadly. Inko felt bad for her son since his only dream has always been to become a hero. Toshi on the other hand just ignored him and started to praise Izumi more. After finding out he was quirkless Izuku's world started to crumble around him. 

It was the next day and Izuku and Izumi arrived at their school and Izuku walked off to be alone in the corner. Izumi rushed over to her friends to talk about her and Izuku’s quirks. 

“Hey guys,” Izumi said while walking up to the Bakugo twins.

“What's with Izu-kun, why is he over there alone,” Katsumi asked, looking concerned for him. 

“He’s been like that since he found out he was quirkless yesterday, I’m scared that he might still want to be a hero and get hurt,” Izumi said, sounding sad. 

“Oh no I don’t want something to happen to him,” said Katsumi, even more concerned about Izuku. Katsuki had been quiet the entire time they were talking and he was angry that Izuku broke his promise about being heroes together. Then an idea hit him and he had a wicked grin on his face.

“I have an idea, why don’t we use our quirks to show Izuku how dangerous being a hero without a quirk is,” Katsuki said, trying not to sound too excited about it. 

“W-what I don’t want to hurt him,” Izumi said, sounding scared.

“Y-yeah why would we hurt him,” Katsumi asked.

“Would you rather he end up dead fighting a villian,” Katski asked. The girls both reluctantly agreed to the idea of it to protect Izuku. Izuku’s friends turned his backs on him and started to bully him alongside his sister everyday without mercy. The only person that still supported Izuku in his dream of becoming a hero was his mother Inko. 

TIMESKIP 

It's been a rough couple of weeks for poor Izuku. He has been getting beaten almost daily by his sister and her friends and his father stopped even acknowledging that Izuku existed anymore. If it weren't for his mother Izuku probably would have lost all hope and fallen into a deep depression. Today Izuku’s mother decided to take him to the park so he could play, leaving Izumi at home with Toshi fawning over her like usual. When they get there Inko decides to sit and starts talking with the other moms at the park. Izuku was looking around trying to think of what to do when he saw Katsuki bullying two familiar looking girls with his lackeys. Izuku, being an inspiring hero, rushes to their aid, getting in front of them to shield them from Katsuki's blows. 

"Leave them alone Bakugo," he said, taking a fighting stance. Bakugo just broke out laughing with his lackeys. 

"You useless Deku wants to fight me, that's the funniest thing I've ever heard of," Katsuki says. He and his lackeys then proceeded to beat on Izuku while the girls ran to hide somewhere else. After about 20 minutes or so when they lost interest they decided to leave. Izuku was lying on the ground covered in dirt, bruises and some blood as the girls ran to his side. 

"Are you alright?" the first one asks. 

"I'm so sorry you got hurt protecting us," the second one stated. 

"I'm fine, I'm just glad you're both ok," Izuku said, smiling at the girls. They couldn't believe how kind he was. He just got beat up and he was worried about them. 

"I remember you two we met at the quirk doctor, didn’t we, I’m Izuku if you don’t remember," he says. 

"Yes we did, I'm Itsuka Kendo, you can call me Itsuka if you like." the now dubbed Kendo says. 

"I'm Ibara Shiozaki but you can call me Ibara if you prefer," the now-named Shiozaki said. 

"Let's be friends and how about I call you Itsu and Iba. It's easier and sounds cute," Izuku said. 

"Only if I can call you Izu," replied Itsu. 

"I'll call you Zuku," said Iba. They continued to play for hours and get to know each other better. That's when Izu learned about Itsu's family dojo and decided he wanted to train to become stronger and protect them, his first real friends.

TIMESKIP 2 YEARS (IZUKU AGE 6) 

These last 2 years have been great for Izuku. He has been training at the Kendo Family Dojo (Rokushin Kaikan Karate Grappling) in martial arts as well as going to a boxing gym to learn to throw punches and doing strength training that his mother helped him find online. It was called the aim to be a hero training regimen that outlined everything from a healthy diet to exercises(Push-ups, sit-ups, squats, pull-ups, and running) aiming to do 100 reps of each exercise and 10kms a day. At first, he could barely do 10 and barely run 1km before passing out but after 6 months he can finally do the whole regiment. He looks pretty decent at age 6 he has a six-pack and lean muscle making him an impressive kid. His confidence has also grown from being around Itsu and Iba as they tell him all the time how amazing he is and how cool it is to aim to be the first quirkless hero. He's still slightly depressed from the bullying and his father's neglect. The bullying didn't stop, he just became numb to the pain. It was normal at this point. His sister and her friends didn't like the fact he ignored them and still strove to be a hero so they decided to come up with a plan. While Izuku was at the park with Itsu and Iba hanging out Izumi Katsumi and Katsuki along with his lackeys decided they'd beat him even worse today. So Izumi and Katsumi restrained Itsu and Iba while Katsuki's lackeys beat him, breaking some of his ribs and his forearm. 

"If you want to be a hero so bad, why don't you take a swan dive off the roof and pray for a quirk in your next life," Katsuki said while he left laughing with Izumi and Katsumi. Those words broke something inside him he was now actually considering doing. He probably would have if he didn't still have his mother and the girls with him. He was lucky to have them, he didn't know what he did to deserve their kindness. The girls helped Izuku to the nearest hospital and called his mom to come to get him. She nearly flooded the hospital room with her tears, he tried to calm her down but he was still working on Itsu and Iba who are mad he didn't fight back even though he's been training. 

TIMESKIP 1 YEAR (IZUKU AGE 7) 

Itsu and Iba in the past year have been making Izuku train harder than before, they don't want him to be beaten badly again. They also have taken it upon themselves to fight Katsuki and his lackeys. They try bullying her for her quirk calling her man hands, but Izuku always tells her she has an amazing quirk and is perfect the way she is. Today Itsu and Iba were busy so Izuku was on his own, to avoid his tormentors he took a different route home. He was walking under a bridge when all of a sudden the sewer lid blew off revealing a sludge villain. It instantly wrapped Izuku up and started to force its way down his mouth. No matter how hard he struggled he couldn't break free and was starting to lose consciousness. Before passing out he heard an unmistakable voice shouting 

"NEVER FEAR FOR I AM HERE". Then nothing, all he saw was darkness.

TO BE CONTINUED....... 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

94K 2.7K 38
Izuku dies during one of his suicide attempts, but there is an afterlife. Now Izuku roams among the living as a ghost. One day while following bakugo...
73.3K 2.9K 17
When there was nothing you could do to express yourself, what would you do? That was something Izuku was struggling for years. His quirk didn't make...
57.3K 1K 11
Izuku lost everything the moment he was declared quirkless He lost his mother,father's love and was neglected and abused by them His friends left him...
22.4K 250 20
Izuku midoriya is a smart kid to be more precise he is the smartest man in the world but the problem is he is diagnosed as quirkless. But the truth i...