Frenemies with benefits(boyxb...

By Writing4Ever13

He pushed me against the bed and kissed me. "You're so fucking cute", he whispered, lips brushing down my nec... More

Character profiles
Second best
Debatable meeting
Will's place
Not a good car ride
Some childhood trauma
Work, work and more work
Math can cause depression uknow
A knight in shining armor
I just (almost) died in your arms tonight
The morning after
Game on
Bet
The morning after
Bromance
We're going on a trip
Put your head on my shoulder
There's two of us...
People person
Work hard, play hard
Get in loser, we're going shopping
He love me, he give me all his money
Push my buttons
We are the champions
The chapter
Lock them doors and turn the lights down low
Awkward
Buss
I've fallen for you
What are we doing?
I need you
drunk accidents
aftermaths of drunk accidents
2cool4skool
compensation
fine with this
I'm not fine
LO$ER/LOVER
A shoulder to cry on
Blinding lights
Mother knows best
apologize
stand up
late night talk
what now?
They day after
Meeting the mom's
Big bro
dirty secrets
burden
closure
A happy ever after?
bonus chapter: first time

Family life is not always easy

27.3K 691 184
By Writing4Ever13

I walked into the living room, looking at our small apartment. Mom was nowhere to be seen, but that's not a big surprise. I walked into the kitchen and looked through the kitchen. We were running out of food quick, but we were already running out of spare money. I sighted. I should probably get another job, but then I wouldn't have time for school. I really was desperate for money right now.

I walked through the living room to the door, slowly opening it, trying to not wake my mom up. I peeked through the opening. Mom was laying on her bed, eating Cheetos. "Hey mom", I said. Without looking at me, she replied; "Hi." Well, that wasn't a very enthusiastic welcome. "Mom, do we have any money left?", I asked nervously. Mom sighted hard. "No, we don't get more money til next month." I nodded, even though she wasn't really paying attention to me. "How are you feeling?", I asked. Mom shrugged. "The same as always. Not going to work, if that's what you're wondering about." I walked over to mom. "No mom, I just care about your mental health", I whispered, kneeling in front of the bed.

Mom waved me off. "There's ten bucks in the drawer in the kitchen. Just focus on studying." I nodded and stroked her arm. "Did you take your meds today?", I asked. "Yeah yeah, stop fussing over it." I ran a hand trough my hair, not this discussion again. "It's important, mom." She shook me off. "I'm watching tv now, so you can leave." I nodded and stood up. When I walked through the door, mom called out to me. "By the way, I talked to Eric today", she said. "He's working hard at Harvard. Getting only good grades", she said. "Wow, that's great, mom." Mom ate a cheese doodle and nodded. "Yeah, you should really be more like him. Get into Harvard too." I pursed my lips. "Yeah mom. I'm gonna go study now."

I left her room and walked into my own, plopping onto the bed. I rolled around and stuffed my face into the pillow and screamed. God, why couldn't mom just accept me the way I am. It doesn't even make sense. I can't go to Harvard, I'm still in high school. Fuck. Fuck this. Fuck fuck fuck. 

Then I started thinking about Will. I was going to Washington with Will. I was going to be on a team with him. But what the heck did Will actually mean to me? I want to beat him in every single subject, but that's not everything. Will might be pretty popular and does well in school, but why do I focus on him so  much. Do I have a crush on Will? The thought alone was scary. Not only the fact that Will's a guy, he's Will. The cocky, mean, handsome boy I've looked up to for 3 years. I actually felt sick to my stomach. How did this happen? When did it happen?

I decided that was enough thinking for today. There was way to much going on in my head. I checked my phone. I had 3 texts from Cole. "Hey, you up?" "Dude, why aren't you answering?" "Nvm, gn bro. Pick you up at 8 tmrw". I put down my phone and grabbed my laptop. I scrolled through my homework. Time to write essays til I fall asleep, I guess.  

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.1M 89K 26
(bxb) Axel Hunter hates Will Anderson. The two don't exactly see eye to eye, though that's to be expected of the two most popular boys in their high...
208K 4.1K 30
Andrew has been happily dating his boyfriend, Derek, for years. But when a new boy comes into both of their lives, it opens Andrew's eyes to who his...
38.9K 1.7K 34
𝙃𝙖𝙣 𝙟𝙞𝙨𝙪𝙣𝙜 𝘩𝘢𝘴 𝘣𝘦𝘦𝘯 𝘭𝘪𝘷𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘢 𝘤𝘶𝘳𝘴𝘦 𝘸𝘩𝘪𝘤𝘩 𝘮𝘢𝘬𝘦𝘴 𝘩𝘪𝘮 𝘢𝘵𝘵𝘳𝘢𝘤𝘵 𝘱𝘦𝘰𝘱𝘭𝘦, 𝘮𝘢𝘪𝘯𝘭𝘺 𝘵𝘩𝘰...
111K 3.3K 33
(BxB) Getting saved by the school bad boy was nothing that I could imagine. "What's your name?" We have been classmates since forever. "Dude! We lit...