The Ghosts: Phantom Solider

By KingDonkeY12

I DO NOT OWN ANY OF THE PICTURES PRESENT OR MY HERO ACADEMIA ______________________________ After finding out... More

Izuku's Harem
1. The Beginning
2. Disappearing
3. The New Izuku
4. The Mission
5. The USJ (Part 1)
6. The USJ(Part 2)
8. Aftermath
9. First Day
10. Sports Festival (Part 1)
11. Sports Festival (Part 2)
REWRITE

Explaining Izukus Power

15.4K 178 140
By KingDonkeY12

I DO NOT OWN ANY OF THE PICTURES PRESENT OR MY HERO ACADEMIA.

When Izuku goes through the super-soldier program his strength and speed are enhanced making him on par with All Might's power. He already had a high IQ making him one of the smartest of his generation. The side effect of the process will make him develop a quirk. It's called Inventory.

(When Izuku is doing hero training he will use rubber bullets or knockout rounds)

Inventory: lets the user store anything they want in a dimensional space(like a game inventory) Izuku stores Food medical supplies weapons armor vehicles (military related) and robotic soldiers (Izuku helped develop)
Things he has in his inventory.

Weapons:
Ka-bar Tanto Knife x 2
(Keeps one strapped to the back of belt at all times)

Katana

Sidearm Sig Sauer P320 x2
(Also always strapped to back)
(Chambered in 9mm fun fact this firearm can be converted to also fire .40, .45, and .357)

Main Rifle M4A1
(5.56mm)

Sniper Rifle M110
(7.62mm)

M249 light machine gun (5.56mm)

Grenade launcher M320 (40mm)

Armor:
Hero Suit

Military(For missions)

Vehicles: (Has multiple for back up and convoys)
Armored SUV x 10 Gurkha

Tank x 5 A1 Abram
(can never have too many tanks)

Helicopter x 4 black hawk

Boat x 3

Robots: only respond to Izuku's orders or when provoked (All painted jet black to help for stealth)

Humanoid Battle bots x 15
Are 6 ft tall (10 carrying M4A1s 3 carrying SAWs 2 with M110s)

Dog bots x 10
4 ft tall with different payloads (5 with 50 calibers, 5 with Mk 16 Grenade launcher)

Blade Wolf Same abilities and size as in Metal Gear

Robot tank x 2
Standing over 20 ft tall with missiles 50 cal and a 105mm cannon

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

96.4K 654 11
my first story In a world were 80% of the population are born with powers called quirks the other 20% are powerless or quirkless. Our main character...
609K 14.1K 59
They said that actions have consequences. Izuku Yagi, son of Toshinori Yagi, and Inko Yagi, brother of Izumi Yagi. After finding out he's quirkless a...
37.4K 736 12
{My Hero Academia x Male Reader} In a world where superheroes and quirks reign supreme with 80% of the population achieving these incredible powers...
299K 7.5K 47
*All Images are not owned by me* Izuku Midoriya decides to take leave from UA due to the spreading of rumors about him. These rumors suggest that he...