Passion of a Cold Heart (Tsuk...

By Tesby1006

'Everyone has long since fallen asleep, but for some reason sleep continues to elude you. Thoughts of Kiyoko'... More

Ch.1 Meeting the team...
Ch. 2 Him....
Ch. 3 Teasing...
Ch. 4 Nosey Friends...
Ch. 5 Never Have I Ever...
Ch. 6 ๐Ÿ‹ Too Close... ๐Ÿ‹
Ch. 7 Sunlight Through The Window...
Ch. 9 Secrets...
Ch. 10 Ulterior Motives...
Ch. 11 Jealous...
๐Ÿ‹Ch. 12 Can't Resist...๐Ÿ‹
๐Ÿ‹Ch. 13 Early Riser... ๐Ÿ‹
Ch. 14 Claiming...
Ch. 15 Unwanted Attention...
๐Ÿ‹Ch. 16 Reactionary Nature...๐Ÿ‹
Ch. 17 Reflection...
Ch. 18 Insider Info...
Ch. 19 Movie Night....
Ch. 20 Morning Entertainment...
๐Ÿ‹Ch. 21 Let's Play a Game...๐Ÿ‹
Ch. 22 Distraction...
Ch. 23 Operation...
Ch. 24 Tryouts...
Ch. 25 Strategies...
Ch. 26 Brotherly advice...
Ch. 27 Body study...
๐Ÿ‹Ch. 28 Slippery when wet...๐Ÿ‹
Ch. 29 Highs and Lows...
Ch. 30 Nagashima Spa-Land...
Ch. 31 Nabana no Sato...
๐Ÿ‹Ch. 32 Impatient...๐Ÿ‹
๐Ÿ‹Ch. 33 Moments in time...๐Ÿ‹
Ch. 34 Catalyst...
Ch. 35 Reality Check...
๐Ÿ‹Ch. 36 The last time...๐Ÿ‹
Ch. 37 Avoidance...
Ch. 38 Irony...
Ch. 39 Tipping point...
Ch. 40 Aftermath...
Ch. 41 Too little too late....
Ch. 42 Help me, please...
Ch. 43 IDFC...
Ch. 44 ๐Ÿ‹ Again...๐Ÿ‹

Ch. 8 Girl's Night...

1.7K 71 16
By Tesby1006

Finally arriving home, you drop your keys and purse down on the entrance way table and slip off your shoes. You drag yourself to the kitchen for some food and water. Once your finished eating you flop yourself down on your couch draping an arm over your eyes, trying to fully process the current events as they have unfolded before you.

'Where does this leave things... it's not like I can avoid him... wait...why the hell should I avoid him? ... he was just as much an instigator in this as I was, if not more... still after all this, is it going to be awkward being around him?...'

You groan to yourself, resigned that you are just going to have to roll with it. Sitting up you decide to go take a shower to loosen up your muscles and wash up. While you weren't a virgin as you told Tsukki last night, it also had been a bit since you had sex last, so your body was feeling sore in all the right places today.

Walking into the bathroom you start to strip off your clothing, tossing it into the laundry basket. As you turn toward the shower you catch a glimpse of yourself in the mirror.

'Shit... Dammit Kei...'

Your neck and chest have small purple marks littered across them and your hips and ass have very distinct finger shaped bruises. You had always bruised a little bit easier than most but damn he must have had a rough grip on you.

'How the hell am I going to hide these marks on my neck...'

Stepping away from the mirror with a sigh you hop into the shower letting the hot water pound against your sore muscles and wash away the sweaty feeling your body had from last nights activities. As annoyed as you are at the marks scattered across your body you can't help but smile too. Who would have thought that sex with Tsukki would have been that amazing. Then you remembered back to what he said last night... next time... would there actually be a next time? You weren't opposed to it, but who knows.

After toweling off following your shower you put on some comfy sweat pants and a tank top. You grabbed a change of clothes for tonight's sleepover at Hitoka's and packed them in a duffle then snuggled into your bed feeling a serious need for a nap.

***

Trying to find something to occupy his brain throughout the day has been a hell of a struggle. Tsukki has been mentally kicking himself for not having gotten your number. As a result majority of his day he has been hiding out in his room listening to music and reading. Oddly enough where normally he would enjoy his breaks from grueling practice he would seriously be down to do some drills today.

'What I would give for some volleyball today for a distraction... Of all the days for Kuroo and Bokuto to be busy...'

Just as that very thought ran through his head he feels the floor thunder underneath him. As he slides his headphones off his ears Bokuto charges into his room.

"Tssssssuuuuukkkiiiii!!!!!!"

Tsukki rolls his eyes at his overly enthusiastic roommate. "What is it Bokuto?"

"My team is holding tryouts!!! You're gonna try out for the team right?!? Right!?!"

"Bokuto, I've got a lot on my plate with school right now, I do want to continue playing volleyball but I don't really think I'm ready for that level."

"Seriously? You're not gonna tryout?" Bokuto pouts "but Hinata's even trying out..."

Tsukki laughs sardonically, "You're hilarious Bo, if that little monster is trying out then I'm definitely not trying out. Why would I even bother."

"Fine if your not gonna try out then you can at least come practice with us. Kuroo is going to be back soon and we are headed to the gym with Hinata to run some drills."

"Alright, let me know when he gets here and we can head out." Tsukki finishes, sliding his headphones back over his ears as a satisfied smirk graces his face.

'Just what I needed... I can kill two birds with one stone... I can get her number from Hinata and get rid of some of this energy...'

***

"Ughhhh"

You find yourself on the floor wondering what time it is. It can't be too late because the sun is still out, you think to yourself as you reach up to your night stand and grab your phone. Blinking several times to clear your eyes and get them to focus you see a text from Hitoka telling you what time everyone is heading over.

You get yourself up, grabbing some last minute things and head out the door needing to stop at the store to grab your preferred alcohol and snacks then make your was over to Hitoka's.

***

Once you get to Hitoka's you don't even bother knocking, just walking right in. Calling out to her once inside.

"Hitoka!!! I'm here!!!"

"Y/N!, I'm in the kitchen!!!"

You come around the corner to see the other girls in the kitchen and Hitoka holding a large bowl of what looks like melted cheese.

"Oh. My. God! Is that what I think it is?"

"You bet your sweet ass it is!" Chizuru said laughing.

"That smells soooo good" you can feel your mouth watering as you look over the massive spread of nachos and condiments. "Who's brilliant idea was this?"

Yui off to the side raises her hand "that'd be me but I can't take all the credit, I got the idea from someone's TikTok" she smiles proudly.

***

"Ugh... sooo full... Kiyoko, why did you let me eat so much", Hitoka is curled up on the couch with a beer in one hand and the other holding her stomach.

"You wouldn't have listened even if I had tried to stop you" Kiyoko says as she rolls her eyes and laughs at her longtime friend.

Buzz...Buzz...Buzz

You roll over to your side from your starfish like position on the floor to grab you cell phone from you back pocket.

'Who's texting me?'

Not a second later... buzz...buzz...

'Just like Tsukki to get straight to the point...'

You groan, trying to put together a response was going to be impossible. How do you explain to someone that they took you to another level of bliss without stroking their ego. The last thing Kei Tsukishima needed was a bigger ego in the bedroom.

"Owwww!"

"Did you just seriously drop your phone on your face?" Chizuru asked laughing.

"She did," Yui laughs too "Oooo and she's blushing really bad too. Who are you texting y/n?"

You hurriedly tried shoving your phone back into your pocket before being found out but Yui tackles you snatching your phone out of your hand.

"Yui don't you dare read that" you threaten her trying desperately to sound scary and failing.

Yui reads through the messages you have exchanged with Tsukishima then turns towards you with a jaw dropped expression.

"Y/N! You... you and Tsukishima... last night?!?" Yui stutters out in shock.

Chizuru looks from you to Hitoka and then back at you again then tackles Yui to the floor grabbing your phone from her and begins reading the messages as well. You sigh and attempt to hide your blushing face behind your hair. Hitoka and Kiyoko watch the encounter unfold from the couch.

"What's going on now?" Hitoka asks trying to feign innocence.

"Hitoka don't you try playing coy, you are such a liar! You said y/n left last night! Chizuru accuses.

Hitoka laughs slyly. "I did no such thing, if you remember correctly I may have stated that y/n left but not where she left to"

"Yeah cause she left to Tsukishima's bedroom!" Yui laughs. "Spill it y/n, you have to give us some details... it's not nice to keep secrets from your friends you know."

You look to Hitoka for rescue but find none. She's just as eager to find out how your night went as well. "Fine but can I at least have my phone back first?" You fully intend to give a certain blond male and ear full.

"Well since y/n is sharing her secrets, I think it's only fair we all do too, right Kiyoko" Hitoka stares at her.

To her credit even though she was blushing worse than you were earlier Kiyoko nods then smiles in your direction. "I guess fair is fair"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey readers 😁 if you like my story please leave an up vote so more people will see it oh and feel free to comment and let me know what you think so far too! 🧡🖤🧡🖤 Thank you!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

169K 3.5K 29
16+ U get added to a gc and shit happens ๐Ÿ˜€ Texting-AU mostly i don't own Haikyuu! this is kinda cringe in the beginning i'm sorry but the chapters...
80.7K 2.4K 54
[COMPLETED] (Book #1 of 'The Clever Series') There couldn't be two people more different than each other, but there couldn't be two people more alik...
32.7K 893 31
!!COMPLETED!! You guys were the 'it' couple in high school. Until he cheated on you with your best friend Lily. Its been 4 years since it happened...
1.2M 11.1K 25
โ๐’€๐‘ถ๐‘ผ ๐‘ณ๐‘ฐ๐‘ฒ๐‘ฌ ๐‘ป๐‘ฏ๐‘ฌ ๐‘พ๐‘จ๐’€ ๐‘ฐ ๐‘ท๐‘ถ๐‘ผ๐‘ต๐‘ซ ๐’€๐‘ถ๐‘ผ๐‘น ๐‘ท๐‘ผ๐‘บ๐‘บ๐’€ ๐‘บ๐‘ถ ๐‘ญ๐‘ผ๐‘ช๐‘ฒ๐‘ฐ๐‘ต๐‘ฎ ๐‘ฏ๐‘จ๐‘น๐‘ซ?โž โœงเผโ”‰โ”‰โ”‰โ”‰โ”‰หš*โ‹ โ‹ โ‹*หšโ”‰โ”‰โ”‰โ”‰โ”‰เผโœง ...