Regina Malicious [Completed]

By Stone_Rose_xoxo

They tried to burn her not knowing she is a flame yet to bloom. ★¡~:*°«°»°*:~¡★ Aerowyn Aurélie Bea... More

Regina Malicious
A/N - Read before you start
Cast
Prologue
Chap 1 - Golden Heart
Chap 2 - Mate, soon to be 'EX' Mate
Chap 3 - Alessia, Esmeralda
Chap 4 - Golden in the Ancient Myth Book
Chap 5 - Dangerous Man and Sir Jerkface
Chap 6 - The Awakening of Golden
Chap 7 - Alpha's first Decision
Chap 8 - Ruthless and Cruel
Chap 9 - Lycan King
A small description
Chap 10 - The Reunion and the Second Chance
Chap 11 - Carlos and Esmeralda
Chap 12 - Is This A Day For Reunions?
Chap 13 - Initiating the bond 'accidentally'
Chap 14 - Only the beginning, Oh All Mighty Alpha Knight!
Chap 15 - Sweet Aris
A/N
A/N- Thankyou!
Chap 16 - Luna
Chap 17 - Broken Luciano and the fight
Chap 18 - Bitch Fight ⚔
Chap 19 - Pour my Heart
A/N - Werewolf Guide
A/N - އަންނަންދެން ހުންނާނަން ލޯބިން
A/N
Chap 20 - The Kiss
Chap 21 - Regret
Chap 22 - Broken Souls
A/N - Cover Voting
A/N - Cover Voting Deadline
Chap 23 - Canines
Chap 24 - Menacing Beast
A/N - 6.5k views?!
A/N - Must read
Chap 25 - Talking Civil
Chap 26 - A Fresh Start
Chap 27 - The Decision
Chap 28 - Back to Life
Chap 29 - The Shift
Chap 30 - Say The 'L' Word
Chap 31 - Marked And Mated
Chap 32 - Lupus Tenebris
Chap 33 - The Truth of Duncan
Chap 34 - Brother And Sister
Chap 35 - Mood Swings, Weird Cravings, Throwing Ups? What's Going On?
Chap 36 - She Isn't Your Mate! I Am!
Chap 37 - Never Piss Off A Pregnant Woman
Chap 38 - Suspicious Enough
Chap 39 - Witch Spell
Chap 40 - Truth Behind Bianca
Chap 41 - The Plan
A/N - About The Cover Voting
A/N - Cover Voting Result
Chap 43 - Vampires
Chap 44 - Memories
Chap 45 - Numb
Chap 46 - Rescue
Chap 47 - Baby Knights
Chap 48 - Only 2 Souls
Epilogue
Regina Mortale
Announcement
A/N - Hiiiii! I Need Your Help.
A/N - please read. So that there won't be further misunderstandings
Cover round 2
Covers by Scarlett1243

Chap 42 - Purple Roots

6.7K 207 17
By Stone_Rose_xoxo

Aerowyn's pov
__________________

We walked towards the pack slowly. I saw Warren on border guarding duty. I waved at him. He saw me and waved back. He started coming towards us.

"are you guys ready?" he asked. We nodded our head. "good. This will mask your scents." he said and sprayed some kind of scent on us.

"mhmm... it smells good." Ervin muttered making me roll my eyes.

"you know Winnie. I don't think you coming with us is a good idea." Wilson looked at me worried. "he is right, Winns. You are pregnant. You shouldn't be here. It's not safe." Duncan agreed.

Everyone looked at me.

"I know. I know it's not safe. But I have to do this." I said.

"what if everything goes wrong? What if something happen? Or worse Bianca happens? Or the spirit in Artorius do something? It will cause the real Artorius to lose his mind. He will blame himself. Rowy. Don't do this. Please." Alessia looked at me pleadingly.

"I'm sorry. But you can't change my mind." I gave them a stern look.

"Even if I stayed behind, I will never be safe. The only place where I'm safe is when I'm with my mate. When I'm by his side." I looked away. "even if I stayed in the pack, how are we so sure that Zaliver won't attack me there? How? We aren't sure. Because danger lurks in every corner. There is no safe place right now. So it's better if we all stick together."

"besides I will let my wolf have half control of me, so that when I'm tired, she can take over easily."

They looked at me. "the garden is still a safe place. Go there Aerowyn. Right. Now. I won't let you get hurt. Or my future nephew or niece. So go." Duncan gave me one of his dangerous looks. I looked at him challengingly.

"at least do it for the pup." he said as his eyes softened. I sighed.

"fine. Only for the babies." I agreed at last with a heavy heart.

For the babies.

........................

Duncan's pov
____________________

"ok. So we will split into teams." I said. They all nodded.

It has been about 20 minutes since my baby sister left. Thankfully, in exchange we hot Ralph. And his mate, Tanya decided to stay with Winns.

"I will take 2 leaders." I looked at them.

"Alright. Wilson, Ralph."

Viladmir went to the right side while Ralph went to the left.

"Ralph, Ervin, Yasmine." I announced team 1.

"Wilson, Jaxon, Jacky. That's team 2."

"both teams now have an Alpha now. And that's the leader."

"why am I, Viladmir, Warren, Althea and you not on a team?" Alessia asked.

"Warren will be on the board guarding duty. So that there won't be any kind of suspects. Viladmir will be with Artorius. Keep an eye on him. You will inform us if something that could interfere with the plan happens. Now Althea will be here with Warren. Althea. Make sure you bring a first aid kit with you. So that if anyone gets injured in anyway, you will help." I explained.

"you know Duncan. You still haven't said my post." Alessia glared at me.

"you will work with me, Alessia. We are the 3rd team." I said. She glared at me. If it was any other situation, I would have teased her. But now isn't the time.

"here is the copy of the map." Warren took 3 copys and passed it to the leaders including me.

I took a red marker and marked the museum in everyone's map. "I know that most of us knows how to walk here. But just incase something happens, don't lose this map. And if anything goes wrong, meet us here. Or if you get the stones too, meet us here." I gave orders.

I passed the ear phones to everyone. "we all aren't connected through the mindlink. So use this one, if you need to talk to anyone you aren't linked to. Or if you want to talk to the whole group."

..............................

Me and Alessia went through the woods. Currently we are still near the borders.

Just like they said, there are minions of Bianca. They all wore black armors. But the creepy thing is that we can't see their faces. They kept their faces hidden in cloth. The only thing we can see from their faces are their stormy purple eyes.

"hey. Look." Alessia pointed towards one of them. "what?" I whispered. Since Alessia is only an angel now, we can't mindlink her. Her whole wolf gene is gone.

"their feet. It doesn't touch the ground." she said. I squinted my eyes and looked. My eyes widened. "The. Fuck."

She glared at me. "mind your language!" she scolded me.

"like you don't swear."

"not at a situation like thi- holy moly! Look!" she shrieked. I looked. Oh. Shit.

"duck!" I said as one of those creepy guys walked towards us. We ducked down. I saw him sniff the air. It made a kind of sound and walked away.

"fucking shit! Oh god!" Alessia started to breath heavily. "I thought he found us."

"he didn't. And oh. You Miss GoodyTwoShoes just said fuck. At. A. Situation. Like. This." I grinned at her. She rolled her eyes. "if I say it's fine." she said to me. I raised an eyebrow.

"ok. Start moving. Follow me." I moved to another bush and she followed. We continued moving and moving. There is still a whole damn way to the freaking museum!

...............................

Aerowyn's pov
================

"calm down honey. They will be fine. There is 11. That's pretty much enough. Trust me. They can do this." Fiona said. I frowned. I'm worried. How can I not be? They are at the mouth of the danger.

"Mommy." Kail said. "yes, my little boy." I smiled at him. He still calls me mommy.

"will they be able to save dad?" he asked. "I- I guess so. If they are able to get the stones, your mama can do the spell. Then we can free your dad." I told him.

"don't worry mommy. Everything will be fine. Uncle Wilson, Uncle Ervin, Aunty Ale, Uncle D, and Uncle R is also with them. They all are together. Which means they can win. We will win. We will save dad, Uncle Ray, Uncle Dar, Aunty Dani." he gave me a hug and I returned it.

"besides, dad wouldn't want you to worry too much, mommy. You already worry about the babies. Don't think too much mommy." he said.

"he is right. Don't stress yourself too much." Tanya said sitting beside me. "everything will be fine in due time."

THUD!

Suddenly there was a huge thud.

THUD! THUD!

THUD! THUD! THUD! THUD!

TIK. TIK. TIK.

"What's the sound?" I asked.

"we don't know." Fiona stood up. "it's coming from outside." as soon as Fiona said that, we saw the weird purple coloured root like things coming from the space between the door.

"RUN!" Fiona yelled.

"I DON'T THINK THIS IS A GOOD THING!. RUN TO THE GARDEN! NOW!".

We all started running.

BAM! BAM! THUD! BAM! TIK. TIK. THUD!

The voices got worse.

Suddenly I felt something wrap around my ankle. I looked down and saw the root around my ankle.

I let out a cry.

The root tugged me. Making me fall. As I saw the ground coming close to my face, I let out a blood curling scream. But soon darkness clouded my vision.

☄️☄️☄️☄️☄️☄️☄️☄️☄️☄️☄️

1306 words.

I know. This definitely isn't the best chap. Sorry. But still, is it at least ok?

So, what do you think is going to happen?

And oh. If there is any Maldivian reading this. I would like to tell you that I published the 12th chap of my book I write on Esfiya.

It's called:
އަންނަންދެން ހުންނާނަން ލޯބިން

https://www.esfiya.com/93966/

Love 😍

Shai 🥀

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

32.4K 1.1K 22
I was the unwanted. I was the broken. I was the girl no one wanted to be friends with. I was the one who kept to myself scared of rejection. I was t...
10.4M 371K 67
‶Your little mate, what is she like?″ ‶She's wild, but all the best flowers are.″ ✰ ★ ✰ ★ ✰ ★ ✰ ★ ✰ ★ ✰ ★ ✰ ★ ✰ ★ ✰ No one has ever seen Alpha Cedric...
605K 17K 34
Rain is used and tossed away like a piece of trash by her mate after claiming to soothe her from the pain she suffered by her pack. Returning years l...
490K 10.9K 48
Sheltered shifter Celeste runs away after disappointing her parents with another failure to secure a worthy mate bond, but she accidentally stumbles...