The Player's Bestfriend.

By PoetsGarden

Nicole Taylor has been James Ryan's bestfriend since they were kids. Even though she's pretty quiet and James... More

Chapter 1; Beginning Of Senior Year.
Chapter 2; Joke's & Fun.
Chapter 3; Old Tears
Chapter 4: Sleepover
Chapter 5; First Kiss.
Chapter 6: Party
Chapter 8; No School
Chapter 9 - Bad News.
Chapter 10 - Im Here
Chapter 11; Funeral
Chapter 12; Unbelievable
**Important Note **
Chapter 13; New School Day For Alex.
Chapter 14: Beatdown
Chapter 15; Love?
Chapter 16; Emily?
Chapter 17: VEGAS BABY!
Important Note #2
Chapter 18: Married?
GREAT NEWS!!!!

Chapter 7; Drunk After Party

114K 1.7K 92
By PoetsGarden

Author's NOTE; Im soo sorry for the long post/ i promise to work on it faster. Damn my neighbor's good wifi signal anyways VOTE/COMMENT hope ya like it byeeee (:

************************

Chapter 7: Drunk After Party.

Nicole Taylor's P.O.V

As soon as we got out of the car James grabbed my hand and skipped all the way inside. I was a little bit scared and a bit wishing I could get this on tape. When we got into the store especially to the Fish aisle he kept making funny faces at the fish and pressing his face on the glass.

" James I think we should go home." I was laughing and trying to pull him away from the innocent fish.

Hugging a fishbowl with a purple fish inside of it he said. " This is the girl for Guppy I just know it."

" James thats a guy fish we need a girl fish" I grabbed the bowl and placed it back on the shelf.

Dancing in circles he yelled " Guppy can be gay what do you have a problem against gays. Nikki your mean."

" I dont have a problem against gay's now come here we should go home." I grabbed his arm and pulled him after me.

But he was to strong so when he refused I couldn't really pull him.

" You look prettyful." He hugged me against his chest.

Smiling I said. " And your drunk."

" Please let Guppy get a girlfriend. He cant be single forever and ever and ever." He pouted.

God I wish I had a video camera at the moment. " Yes he can."

" No he's going to die with only fishbowl. Guppy told me he want's a girlfriend. And he's my bestfriend I have to make that happen. Its sad he's been single forever and ever and ever and never ever had a girlfriend." James looked like he was going to cry.

I needed a boyfriend but was I getting that? nope.

" Ugh fine pick one of those and I'll buy it" I pointed to the shelf where the girl fishes were at.

Hugging me really quick he walked over to the shelf and pulled out a pink one. " Her."

" Okay let's go" I grabbed his hand and pulled him up with me to the cashier.

Hugging the bowl to his chest he wouldn't place it on the counter so she can scan it.

" James if you dont put her down we cant buy her." God how emmbarrasing.

Shaking his head in a no he said. " No she's scared."

" Ughh! Cant you scan it when it's in his hand's" I asked the lady.

Popping her gum she scanned it. " Two Ninety- Five."

" Here.. Keep the change." I handed her the five dollar bill and walked out of the store with James, and Guppy's new girlfriend in hand.

Grabbing James car key's I drove the car back to my house. With James kept making kissy noises at the new fish he named Flippy because she seem's to like flipping. When we got to my house I shut the door after us and saw Nina with a boy sitting on the couch watching a movie but when James tripped and nearly killed Flippy they turned to us.

" James your going to kill her." I grabbed Flippy from the floor and put her in a bowl of water.

He was at the floor splashing the water. " Hahahah look I made a puddle."

" Is that James Ryan?" Jermey- I bet- whispered.

Nina helped James up. " This is a very very drunk James Ryan."

" Im going to bed. James come on. Make sure you lock the door after he leaves and be in bed by one. Goodnight" Holding the bowl of water in my one hand and Drunk James in the other I walked up the stairs.

" Goodnight" They both yelled from the bottom of the stairs.

Opening my bedroom door I sat James on the bed and emptied Flippy into Guppy's Bowl. They swam around before they swam closer. Placing the bowl on my desk I turned to James who was waving his hands in the air.

" Im going to go change okay." I grabbed a big t-shirt and a pair of capri's.

Walking into the bathroom I stripped out of my dress and washed my face. Wanting to try the new tub in my bathroom I opened the water and let the tub fill up. But when I turned around James was starring at me with a smirk on his face. Grabbing my clothes from the floor I tried covering as much as I could since I was only wearing my panties and bra.

" James get out." I yelled.

Shaking his head he said. " No I missed you Nikki. You didn't miss me"

" I missed you too James but I need to take a bath." I couldn't move.

Stripping out of his shirt and jean's he smiled. " I need a bath too. We can take it together."

" No we cant. James were not three anymore." God what I was going to do.

Getting closer to me he grabbed my clothes and threw them on the floor. " I know that."

" Your drunk. I think you should go to sleep" I kept my hands around my chest.

" Not untill Im done showering." He checked me out and bit his lip.

Suddenly I felt numb. " Uhh. Okay you shower I leave."

" No you stay." He pulled me against his built chest and kissed me hard.

At the moment I could care less about what I was wearing. Wrapping my hand's around his neck I pulled him in closer. Stepping back a little I felt my foot step on the curtain and suddenly me and James fell into the bath. Water splashed everywhere while me and James laughed.

" Im soaked." My wet hair was all over my face.

James moved the hair from my eye's. " hahahah me too."

" Mhmm" I brought his face closer.

" Mhmm" He smiled at me, leaned and we kissed again.

The water was still running but I was pressed against the wall, and kissing James to pay attention to that. Untill my back began hurting I bet James figured that out cause he moved me over to the end of the tub, layed me down and layed ontop of me. My body was too numb and too soaked to do anything except breath.

" Hey I heard a nois- Ohhhh." It was Serena's voice.

Me and James pulled apart and I turned to look at her smirking. " It's not what it look's like."

" It's EXACTLY what it look's like." She grinned.

James layed his head on my chest. " Im sleepy." He mummered.

" Okay this is so not what it look's like." I protested.

Serena shrugged still smirking though. " Okay whatever you say James Lover. Just wanted to let you know Jermey left and Im going to sleep."

" Okay goodnight and im not a James Lover." I yelled after her.

Hearing my bedroom door shut I sighed. James head was still on my chest but slowly moved to my left boob.

" James wakeup." I shook his head.

Nothing happened except his hands wrapped around my hips and his prickly chin- he hasn't shaved in a day-ticklicked my skin. Oh god no he better wake up. The water was still running and I couldn't move from under him.

" James. James.! James wakeup. Wakeup!!" I shook his head.

Again he wouldn't move. Why oh why lord didn't you let me go to the gym with him that day maybe then I would be able to get him off of me. My main concern was the water. Stretching my leg from underneath James I hit the button that stop's it and took a deep breath. Guess this is how im going to be sleeping tonight. Running my finger's through James hair I kissed his head and shut my eye's. Guess this was the way I was going to sleep today.

****

James Ryan's P.O.V

My head was pounding and I was tired plus I was soaking wet. Stretching my hand out I felt soft skin- a girl- and water underneath me. Was I in the pool with a girl?. Opening my eye's I realized I was laying ontop of a girl in a tub. Guess this wasn't so bad, not bad at all so I slightly tilted my head and kissed her neck slowly going up to her earlobe. Damn this chick had really soft nice skin. She shifted and giggled from under me. OH FUCK! I know that giggle... pulling my head up I starred at Nicole who was sleeping and the fact that she was only wearing a bra and panties added shock. What happened? Did I sleep with her? Na she's a virgin I would have atleast been able to know if I did THAT!. Beside's she wasn't that drunk to completly let me steal her virginity from her like that. Getting back to reality I looked at Nikki who looked so peaceful sleeping even though she was in a bathtub full of water and only in panties and a bra.

Maybe she wont know. I nuzzled her neck and layed beside her feeling her body shift closer to mine. Our bodies fit perfect like a puzzle. My lip's reacted before I could, kissing her neck. My hands went down her body- her amazingly toned soft body- I could feel myself get excited. Before I even started to really do something Nicole shifted and whimpered.

" Nikki whats wrong?" I whispered into her ear.

Her beautiful eye's fluttered open and her lips were pressed into a line.

" My Back" She whispered.

Her back? What!. Those beautiful blue eye's began filling up with tear's.

" Nikki dont cry whats wrong with your back?" I brushed her hair from her face.

Kissing her tear's away I looked at her. " It hurts alot James like really bad."

" Come here" I slid my hands under her back and picked her up.

Letting out a cry of pain she had her eye's shut tight. Standing up from the bathtub I walked out of the bathroom into Nicole's bedroom. Laying her down on her stomach I undid her bra and she gasped craning her neck to look at me.

" What do you think your doing?" She asked.

Grabbing some of her expensive massage oil's and a towel I covered her ass with it because I couldn't do this with her ass just starring at me- mocking me.

" Im giving you a back massage" I poured some of the oil on her back.

Nicole's body shivered before she rested her head into the pillow with her eyes closed. Sucking in air I closed for my eyes really quick before opening them once again. I slowly rested my hands on Nicole's back- my mind drifted to a place it shouldn't go - before I began moving my hands up and down her beautiful soft and now oily skin. Nicole let out cries of pain at first then she slowly got quiet and as soon as I rose up to her shoulders she let out a quiet moan. My hand's stopped and I controlled myself.

" All done" I got up never breaking my gaze from the floor.

" Thanks James" I heard her say.

Still not looking up- cause she had to put her bra back on- I put a thumbs up " Anytime"

" You can turn around now im under the blankets" She giggled.

I turned around and sat at the edge of her bed. " How's your back?"

" It hurt's still but thanks for the massage. Im going to stay home from school today." She squeezed her eyes tight when she tried laying down.

Crawling up next to her I kissed her finger's " Im going to stay with you."

" But James-"

I stopped her. " No butt's im staying okay I have to take care of you."

" I love you." She smiled at me.

Kissing her forehead I said " I love you too."

" Im going to sleep okay" She wrapped her hands around my waist and rested her head on my chest.

Stroking her hair I said " Okay."

A couple minute's later her breathing got steady and I knew she was sleeping. Resting my head back against her headboard I thought about what could have had happened yesterday. We probably were both drunk and knocked out in the bathtub- yeah that was totally possible- okay no not really. Still I couldn't help but wonder. Nikki's warm breath on my bare chest sent shivers up my body and I had to shut my eye's pretty tight so I dont think perverted.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

178K 7K 50
- Sequel to Only on camera - In which, They both question if they will ever find their way back to each other
672K 15.4K 50
**Sequel to Life At Its Finest** Conrad Grimmie never loved anyone, until his bestfriend's little sister came along. Macy went off to college for fou...
345K 7.9K 28
"Why do you care if I kiss other girls? We're not together, we're friends" he stated swallowing his emotions. "You're right, why should I care? Like...
526K 13.4K 54
Lacey Wright finally moves back home after traveling around Europe with her parents for over two years. Everything she left behind is the same, inclu...