๐ƒ๐ž๐ฌ๐ค ๐๐ฎ๐๐๐ข๐ž๐ฌใƒƒ nish...

By AZURENIGHTSKY

"YUU NISHINOYA AT THE BACK OF THE CLASSROOM NEXT TO Y/N L/N!" So what will happen when a mischievous girl nam... More

๐๐ซ๐จ๐ฅ๐จ๐ ๐ฎ๐žใƒƒ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ‘
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ’
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ“
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ”
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ•
I Won't Hesitate Bitchใƒƒ
This Bitch Empty Yeetใƒƒ
Fuck Ya Chicken Stripsใƒƒ
Im A Bad Bitch You Can't Kill Meใƒƒ
Ah Fuck I Can't Believe You've Done This ใƒƒ
So I Am Confusionใƒƒ
What's Up Im Jaredใƒƒ
I Don't Get No Sleep Cuz Of Y'all ใƒƒ
That Is Not Correct ใƒƒ
Run In Here, Come Get Yo Juice ใƒƒ
Shake Da Bus! Shake Da Bus!
Why Are You Running ใƒƒ
Ahh Stop! I Could've Dropped My Croissant ใƒƒ
Who Ever Threw That Paper Your Mums A Hoe ใƒƒ
Country Boy I love You Ahhggใƒƒ
You Did This For What? Why? Why Though? ใƒƒ
Mother Trucker Dude That Hurt Like A Butt Cheek On A Stick ใƒƒ
Oh My God, Oh My God He On X-Game Modeใƒƒ
I Love You Bitch, I Ain't Ever Gonna Stop Loving You, Bitch ใƒƒ
Bitch Me Too The Fuck ใƒƒ
Oh My God, Can You Let Me do What I Need To Do ใƒƒ
Nishi Is That A Weed? Im Calling The Police ใƒƒ
Mind Your Buisness David! ใƒƒ
Yes I Did That, And You Would Do It Too For A Check ใƒƒ
Your Not My Dad, You Always Wanna Hear Somethingใƒƒ
Sure, You May Be Verified On Twitterใƒƒ
We All Die, You Either Kill Yourself Or Get Killedใƒƒ
What Are Those? They Are My Crocs!ใƒƒ
Wait A Minute...Who Are You?ใƒƒ
People Treated Me As A Criminal, Cuz I Killed Somebodyใƒƒ
Hurricane Katrina? More Like Hurricane Tortilla ใƒƒ
When There's Too Much Drama At Schoolใƒƒ
Turn On The Radio? Would You Like Am Or Fmใƒƒ
You're Not Coming To My Tea Party? YUKIE I MADE BISCUITS! ใƒƒ
I Thought You Were Bae, Turns Out You Were Just Fam ใƒƒ
When Will You Learn That Your Actions Have Consequencesใƒƒ
Hey Everybody Today My BoyFriend Pushed Me ใƒƒ
A Potato Flew Around My Room Before You Cameใƒƒ
LMAO READ THIS BESTIES

Today- Oh My God What is that ใƒƒ

17.4K 786 1.9K
By AZURENIGHTSKY

*WARNING INTENSE NERF BATTLE*

~Nishinoya's Pov~

"ALRIGHT EVERYONE WE HAVE SOME NEWS!" Coach Ukai shouted when entering the gym.

We all stopped what we were doing and faced Ukai and Takeda who were standing in front of the gym's metal doors.

"We are going to have a new member of the team so treat her with respect~" Ukai stopped speaking to glare at Me and Tanaka. "She doesn't know yet but Takeda will inform hopefully her tomorrow after school so don't tell her"

"Is it Y/n? Please say it's Y/n!" Hinata stood up jumping up and down.

Ukai and Takeda gave off a light chuckle before nodding implying that she was apart of the team.

Tanaka Hinata and i stood up and started screaming in delight.

"YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH" we screamed in unison but we had to stop otherwise DaiChi wOuLd gEt maD. Bruh stfu Y/n is joining.

I look over at the other team mates and saw Kiyoko smiling.

"TANAKA LOOK" i whispered yelled getting his attention to where i was looking.

"OH MY GOD THANK YOU Y/N" he started to cry dramatically leaning on me for support.

"Y/N YOU ANGEL" i leaned back on Tanaka exaggerating my actions.

The team started to chuckle and talk among each other.

I just couldn't wait to spend more time with y/n and the fact that Kiyoko is actually showing more emotions is amazing!

~Y/n's Pov~

"Hinata if you don't tell me why you are smiling so hard at me RIGHT NOW I WILL MAKE YOU LICK A BUS SEAT!" I shouted at him putting him in a head lock and rubbing my knuckle on his head quickly.

"AHHH LET GO Y/N" he squealed in pain trying to get out of my grip. "I NEED TO GO TO VOLLEYBALL PRACTICE!"

"YOU WONT GO UNTIL YOU TELL ME" I started to make the noogie more painful.

He some how slipped out of my arm and legged it to the gym.

Sprinting off i chased him to find out this secret he wasn't telling me.

I started to catch up on him but he turned the corner "SHOYO I SWEAR TO GOD!"

~Third Person's Pov~

"SAVE ME PLEASE" Hinata screamed slamming open the metal door of the gym making everyone inside panic. Mainly Suga. Tsukishima couldn't careless.

"Hinata what's wrong?" Suga asked worriedly making his way to him.

Hinata took a peek out the door and saw y/n approaching him while grabbing something out her bag. A nerf gun.

"Y/n SHE- OH MY GOD SHE HAS A GUN" He shouted closing the door making everyone go completely silent.

"She has a wha-"

"HINATA I GIVE YOU THREE FUCKING SECONDS...TELL ME WHAT YOU ARE HIDING" Y/n slammed open the door with her foot and stood in the door way with the nerf gun over her shoulder filled with nerf bullets.

Although the nerf gun was neatly decorated with random stickers, gems and doodles placed in different places. It was painted a f/c colour. It definitely had been used multiple times and taken care of extremely well.
(@X-Ichigo-X nerf gun for you 👉👈 )

People started to relax when they noticed it wasn't a real gun, because they let go of a breath they didn't even know they were holding .

"3" she started counting while cocking the f/c nerf gun.

"Is this Y/n?" Coach Ukai asked Daichi who stood beside him who nodded in response.

Ukai just stood and observed and didn't bother to split the two up mainly for entertainment reasons.

"2" she pulled it up to her eye line and squinted one eye to get a better view of where Hinata was standing.

"Y/N I CAN'T TELL YOU IM SORRY" He shouted standing with arms up.

"THAT'S NOT THE ANSWER I WAS LOOKING FOR~" she shouted back clearly getting annoyed, gripping the nerf gun tighter.

"1"

She started to rapid fire towards Hinata who was running around the gym now frantically screaming asking people to help. Heck he even asked Tsukishima!

"Hinata let go of Nishinoya" Y/n said through gritted teeth as the orange headed boy hid behind his senpai.

"pssst Y/n! Do you have a spare nerf gun?" Nishinoya asked quietly so only she could hear.

She nodded her head and pulled a mint green revolver nerf gun that had doodles all over, out of a light blue hoodie's pocket that looked extremely familiar to Noya.

Y/n chucked it to him and he turned around and cocked it and started aiming and shooting Hinata. Hinata yelped and ran away as fast as he could.

"YOU CAN JUMP BUT CAN YOU RUN FAST ENOUGH?" Y/n teased pulling down an eyelid.

They both rapid fire poor Hinata who was trying to use people as shields but they would move so they wouldn't get hit by a bullet from either Y/n or Nishinoya's nerf gun.

"TANAKA HERE!"

She threw him the nerf gun in her hand and pulled out two mini pistols from under the hoodie and cocked both eagerly one in each hand.

"YEAHH THATS MORE LIKE IT" Tanaka screamed shooting random people.

"Tanaka don't forget our target" Noya reminded him still trying to shoot Hinata.

"Oh yeah how could i forget?" He scanned the room for some orange "Bingo!"

"I go back, Spikey go front, Baldy go left" The e/c eyed girl ordered Nishinoya and Tanaka when running past. They both nodded in response.

They split up to capture the poor tangerine, "ON THREE" she shouted from the end of the gym while Noya stood on the other side and Tanaka on the left.

They put a thumb in the air to signal they were ready.

"1, 2, 3"

They sprinted towards Hinata who stood in the middle of the court, luckily the net wasn't up yet because they all just arrived.

Y/n rugby tackled Hinata bringing him to the floor while Nishinoya grabbed her gun that she threw in the air so the gun wouldn't break. While Tanaka did a really cool roll on the floor.

She pinned both arms over his head and sat on top of him, so she demanded to know "Hinata you're making this harder for yourself, Spikey wouldn't tell me even Baldy over there wouldn't~"

"HEY" Tanaka shouted

"THIS ISN'T ABOUT YOU"  Y/n retorted back.

"Y/n i was told not to"

"Looks like imma have to tickle it out of you" she said giving him a deadly glare.

"No please not the tickles"

"Coach should we stop this?" Asahi asked scared for the smol first year.

"No...i want to see where this goes"

Y/n started to tickle the soul out of Shoyo who tried to get out "TELL ME"

"NEVER" he laughed.

"SHOYO HINATA I WILL MAKE SURE YOU LICK A BUS SEAT TOMORROW MORNING"

"FINE YOU ASKED! YOU GOT THE JOB, YOU'RE APART OF THE TEAM" He screamed while laughing struggling to get out her grasp.

"Oh shit really?" she said quietly looking around still on top of Hinata.

"That's one way to find out" Coach Ukai spoke up laughing at the scene that just unfolded in front of him.

"Oh Sweet...So i'm apart of the team?"

"Y/n i get off" Hinata whined

"This isn't about you" she repeated not budging.

"Well kid that was quite the entrance if you ask me but Takeda needs some help in the office, you should go help out" he stated.

"oooo okay!" she exclaimed excitedly getting off of Hinata.

"Hey wait you're the man that i nearly knock over on my bike every morning!" she remembered from past experience.

"Yeah kid that's me, you should really slow down though one day you'll actually hit me"

"Got the right idea....But the wrong bitch"
(@maribear07 😎👉👈)

"PERIODT" Nishinoya yelled out fiddling with the guns giving one to Tanaka and started to battle each other.

She put a hand out to help him up but when he went to grab it she quickly moved it and a did a lil debby ryan smirk. "i'm joking c'mon Shoyo" She let him grab her hands and pulled him up.

But as soon as they were both balanced they got knocked over by Tanaka and Nishinoya hugging Y/n.

"What the fuck Richard" Y/n said out loud unfazed.

"Welcome to the team Y/n" Nishinoya said.

"Thanks i won't let you guys down!" she hugged them back.

"Anyways gotta dash! i'll be back for my nerf guns!" She grinned walking out of the gym to the office.

"I don't think i have been that scared in my life" Hinata panted getting off the floor.

"NISHINOYA AND TANAKA STOP PLAYING WITH Y/N'S NERF GUNS"  Daichi yelled as one hit his face.

"OH SO NOW YOU STOP MAKING US PLAY"

"JUST PUT THE GUN DOWN"

~Y/n's Pov~

"HIIIIIIIII" i exclaimed running in the office greeting Takeda.

He chuckled at my excitement "Hello y/n you ready to help out"

"Of course and thanks for letting me join" i kindly smiled

"No problem y/n just sit down hear and i'll be back in about 20 minutes"

I glanced over the desk and noticed some phone numbers written down
"Wait! can i help out by calling some people?"

"Call them for what?"

"Practice games and stuff i don't know" i shrugged spinning really fast in his chair making myself dizzy.

"You can just no prank calls" he laughed before walking out

"YES SIR"

I looked in his notebook which was opened onto some phone numbers that were highlighted in different colours that i assumed it was for different teams. I remembered just recently they went to a training camp and i wondered if there was any other training camps or some sort of games coming up.

I knew that the spring national preliminaries was coming up and they probably are needing more training. As i've heard from rumours that they are known as the 'wingless crows'.

Turning over the page i saw the coaches numbers with there ID photos...
"Today- Oh my god what is that...oohh ma gawddd What is that" i spoke out loud cringing at the pictures of the old men.

Picking up the phone i dialled it to see what i could do...

~Third Person Pov~

Takeda and Ukai stood in front of the team and they were discussing game rotations.

Kiyoko and Yachi stood on the side cleaning up the left over volleyballs from part of the training.

"So Kageyama you'll stay here-"

BANG

Everyone's heads turned to y/n who cringed at the sudden loud noise.

"Sorry! didn't mean to open it so hard" she panted out from running "BUT I HAVE NEWS" she proudly smiled making her way into the gym.

"cmon y/n the suspense is killing me!" Noya whined.

"oh shush" she stuck her tongue out before going back to what she was about to say.

"Well i noticed on the calendar in the office that you guys would just be practicing here all summer and that's kinda boring. And from what i've heard the training camp from the other week in Tokyo was pretty fun, so when Takeda left i made a phone call to the other schools~" everyone's faces were starting to lift as they started to catch on where this was going. "And you will be going to Tokyooo...umm i think it was tomorrow...i can't remember...Anyways but you'll be staying for a solid week to train and work hard, meaning it will be the first and last long-term training camp before the spring national preliminaries SO DON'T WASTE IT THAT OLD MAN WASN'T REALLY NICE ON THE PHONE also- OW!"

"Baka you're talking too much and too fast" Noya smacked the back of Y/n head leading her to pout and rub the back of her head.

It was silent...

No one spoke just shocked the information they received.

Just trying to process it was hard.

They were going to Tokyo...AGAIN because some girl who just started today who has NO experience with volleyball managed to persuade some coaches to let karasuno join.

"Wait didn't you want that? Shit i messed up" y/n started to freak out as no one was speaking not even the loud ones.

"WHO KNEW THE BRAIN INSIDE Y/N'S HEAD WOULD ACTUALLY WORK!" Hinata screamed jumping up and down the first person to move after around 2-3minutes.

"OI WHO PASSED THE EXAMS AND WHO DIDN'T" Y/n shouted back.

"I DONT CARE YOU'RE THE BEST" Hinata ran and jumped to hug y/n.

Now here they all are in a group bundle cheering.

"IM GETTING FLASH BACKS!" Nishinoya screamed

"NO NO THIS AGAIN" Y/n whined

"WHOSE FOOT IS THAT! IMMA BITE IT"

"..."

"What?!? extra protein"

"Hold let me get my nerf gun to shoot some sense into you"

"You wouldn't dare..."

"Oh i would"

"Hey are you wearing my hoodie?"

"no...maybe...yes"

"i swear i took it with me"

"I am a ninja and i have my ways"

"BOKE HINATA BOKE"

————————————————————————

Wassuppppp ☆ i had a lot of fun writing this chapter as you can tell ☆ i used a third person pov for the first time🤚 be proud 👉👈 ☆ anyways gotta love and leave you bye for now!! Stay safe <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

34.9K 1.2K 25
โ A heart that truly loves never forget. โž เฉˆโœฉโ€งโ‚Šหš [First Name] Sakai who just moved to Miyagi Prefecture, a transferee in Karasuno Highschool as a fir...
25.6K 750 13
middle school hinata LMFOADJ Hinata Shoyo, Y/N's only friend since Junior High. who would of thought she'd get a crush on him after complaining about...
443K 13.7K 35
After being asked to leave Shiratorizawa (cough, cough expelled) for various reasons, y/n set her heart on Karasuno. She wasn't what anyone was expec...
22.4K 735 19
!Cover Photo DOES NOT belong to me! Top Naruto x Bottom Reader I now have a second book. But it's Bottom Naruto x Top Reader. They aren't connected. ...