Hawks X Fem reader Oneshots

Marieisabel2 tarafından

as it sounds, dont own anything but story. Comment if you want another part and I may. I'm pretty lazy so I m... Daha Fazla

Care taker
Caretaker Part 2 🍋
Intelmole Part 1
Intel Mole part 2
Omegaverse Part 1
Omegaverse Part 2
Omegaverse Part 3
Omegaverse Part 4 🍋
His Assistant
His Assistant Part 2
His Assistant Part 3
His Assistant Part 4
His Assistant Part 5
His Assistant Part 6 🍋
Blindfolds and Wings 🍋
Blindfolds and Wings part 2🍋
Soul Mates
A/N
The egg
The egg part 2
the egg part 3 🍋
Blind Date (Omegaverse)
Blind Date part 2 🍋
Swipe Right 🍋
Swipe Right Part 2 🍋
Bathroom mishap
Bathroom mishap Part 2 🍋
Fantasy AU
Fantasy AU part 2
Fantasy AU Part 3
Fantasy AU part 4
Mommy kink 🍋
Mommy Part 2 🍋
What was I hired for???
Hired For part 2
Hired For Part 3
Hired 4 (Haha)
Hired For? part 5 🍋
Hired for part 6
Hired For Part 7
Hero
Yandere
Yandere part 2 🍋
Yandere part 3 🍋
Yandere part 4
Yandere part 5
Yandere Part 6 🍋🍋
Baby sitting
Pirate
Pirate Part 2 🍋
Roommates 🍋
Take care of me
Christmas Special
Split personality 🍋
Split 2
Split 3 🍋
100k special (A/N)
Yakuza
Yakuza Part 2
Yakuza Part 3 🍋
Yakuza Part 4 🍋
Snow
The Shipper
Just an Act
Just an Act 2
Just an Act 3
Just an Act 4
Just an act 5
A/N (Just an act)
Instincts
Instincts Part 2 🍋🍋
Instincts (Reverse)
Instincts (Reverse) Part 2 🍋
(*Spoilers*) Old you
*Spoilers* Give me a sign
69 Special
We meet again
Seasonal Rut
Seasonal Rut Part 2
Seasonal Rut part 3
Seasonal Rut part 4
Seasonal Rut part 5 🍋
Fuck up
Baby Bird 🍋
For Charity
For Charity Part 2
For Charity Part 3
Broken Birdy
Broken Birdy (Hawks POV)
Broken Birdy Part 2 (Hawks POV)
Slytherin
Slytherin Part 2
Slytherin Part 3 🍋
Wrapped Around my Finger 🍋🍋
The wrong girl part 2
The wrong girl Part 3
In-laws
In-laws part 2 🍋
H4wk5_5uck5
H4wks_5uck5 (Hawks POV)
Daddy 🍋
100 special!!
Hanahaki Disease
Demon
Demon part 2
Demon Part 3
Demon part 4
Demon part 5
Demon part 6
Not again
Icarus
Icarus part 2
Asylum
Asylum part 2
Asylum part 3
Stress
Paintings
Paintings part 2
Till Death
Till death Part 2
Till Death part 3
Till Death part 4
Till death Part 5
Till Death part 6
Till Death Part 7
Till Death part 8
Brat
Brat part 2 🍋
Brat Part 3 🍋
Brat part 4 🍋
Comfort
Paintings Part 3
Harry Potter AU
Gym Rat
BootyCall 🍋
Caged Bird
Valentines
Revenge
Revenge Part 2
Single
Hearts
Bosses Daughter
(A/N) Request Page
Bosses Daughter Part 2
A/N

The wrong girl

8.7K 173 42
Marieisabel2 tarafından

(Trying to do a more sweet and innocent Hawks, but we all know how this will end ;) )

Readers POV

My throat burned delightfully as I took my shot. I was determined to have a good night tonight. I scan the bar when something catches my eye. Ruby wings? Don't tell me he's here.

I make my way to the man hoping to confirm my suspicions. Once I moved to see his face my jaw nearly dropped. This guy had the same marks and wings but was my age. Who was this guy?

He wore a hero outfit. This seemed insane. Did he have a son? I needed more information.

I lazily walked over tripping into the man.

"Whoa there kid, you ok?" He caught me.

"Sorry, few too many" I smile running my hands along the fur of his jacket

"Want me to call you a cab?"

"Only if we're going back to your place"

"Sorry kid but I don't think that's a good idea"

"Why not? You're such a pretty birdy" I tugged at his coat bringing him closer. Even his eyes are the same. The yellow I knew is more of a Honey in his eyes.

"Well I am on duty. A hero can't go off having fun when he is supposed to be helping citizens like yourself"

"A hero? No wonder the fancy clothes. Gotta say I like a man in uniform. Is that eyeliner?" I follow the fur up resting my arms on his shoulders

"I should actually get headed out" he removed my arms. His eye seemed to twitch for only a fraction of a second.

"Aw- you don't need to be embarrassed. You draw straight lines"

"Im not embarrassed chickadee. These are hereditary. I don't need to doll up for a night out" he smiled with a wink before heading out of the bar.

I got the information I wanted. He had to be his son. It's obvious.

Hawks POV

Patrol has been exhausting. I am ready to pass out but my mind has been going crazy over the past few nights. That strange woman at the bar really caught my attention. Something was off about that whole situation.

I finally unlocked my door and flicked on the light. I nearly jumped out of my skin. A woman was sitting in my arm chair.

"You lost? This isn't your house" I glare at her.

"Do you always work this late? It's not polite to keep a lady waiting"

"How did you get in here" I scan the room seeing no points of forced entry.

"That won't matter. We are moving locations anyway" she shrugged.

My confusion was only momentary as a cloth covered my nose and mouth. I grabbed the person's arm to try to pull it off but this guy was much stronger. How could someone manage to sneak up behind me!? I held my breath but the woman had already made her advance. Her fist collided with my stomach knocking the wind out of me. I gasped for air but only a few breaths later I was subdued.

I woke up with a start. The sound of rattling took my attention as I noticed a chain that followed up to a collar around my neck. I tug at it but it was stronger than expected. I tried to move a feather to assist but I couldn't get one to move. In frustration I tried to stretch my wings but I could feel the restraints on them.

I need to think carefully. I look at my surroundings. A bed room. Its not a cell at least. I hop up still in my hero uniform. I was searched and my pockets emptied. Anything of use was taken. I look out the window to understand my location. The city was below the Cliffside. If I can just unbind my wings I'd be home free, this was almost too easy.

"Like the view?" A voice spoke up

"Not gonna lie I think I like it better from the skys" I shrug turning toward the voice. It was the woman from before, "So are you gonna introduce yourself?"

"(Y/N) (L/N), though I think you would recognize (Father's name) more"

"Ah, mob bosses daughter. Got it"

"He retired recently, I'm in charge now. If he was in charge still you'd most definitely be dead"

"Thanks for that, I like my head where it currently is. So why am I here"

"Curiosity I guess. Never thought the Takami theif had a kid"

I suppressed my reaction to hearing that name, "Who are you talking about?"

"Don't play dumb, it won't help you any. You are the spitting image of that degenerate. He was famous years ago on the streets and let's just say the family really doesn't like him"

"Can't say I know him" I shrug

"That's fine. I don't mind switching to a different target. I need something new to play with since I have a habit of breaking all my toys"

Something was familiar about her but I couldn't put my finger on it. I looked over her for anything that might help me remember. Finally it hit me, the bar girl.

"Ah, I see you're just sore I didn't take you home the other night"

Her dimeaner changed instantly, "Sorry but I don't give handouts. I just wanted to get info to confirm who I thought you were"

"So cold, you wound me. Funny how handsy you were before"

"You do realise I could still kill you"

"Wanting to 'break your toy' already" I used my fingers as air quotes

"I suppose you're right. You know we were able to capture your father once. I was very young at the time but I could see his mental state decline as we kept him locked up. I wonder if kept like that you'll go crazy" she reminisced

"So you're just gonna leave me locked up?"

"To an extent. My father kept him in a single room, but I am much more gracious. You have this whole house and as long as your leash is" she grabbed the chain tugging it toward her forcing me to take a few steps towards her, "Just know I can and will shorten it if needed"

"I'll just treat this as forced vacation then" I shrug. I have no interest in playing into her hands.

"Fine by me"

Readers POV

Days have passed but he seems to be taking it well so far. When I come to visit with food he has no interest in staying in the same room. He isn't happy that I removed all knives from the kitchen and anything else that can be weaponized or can contact the outside world but it's necessary. The thing i am really interested in is his slave mentality. I thought he would have no issues but he seems to Crack under having no work or orders. Funny from the hero who claims to want too much time on his hands.

"Pretty bird, I have food" I sing walking in.

"Can you quit calling me that. Just say Hawks" he was getting more irritable as the days passed.

"Give me your real name and I will happily call you by that"

"I already told you I don't have one"

"I know you do and it's awkward if I call you Takami"

"I told you I don't know who that is"

He walked over but the smell hit me first, "Dude, you reek"

"Ya? What of it"

"A bath is provided. Go shower" I wave him away

"You can't make me"

That's disgusting. He smells of BO and I won't stand for it. I grab his leash and tug. He wouldn't budge though. He held the chain to give himself some slack standing his ground. This was his new way of trying to defy me but I won't have it.

This seemed like good a time as any to show him who is in charge. I pulled out my tazor and gave him a good shock.

"Ow! What the hell!"

"Bathroom. now"

"You can't make me!"

I turned up the voltage giving him another zot which he jumped at.

"Fine, jeez kid, just put the fucking tazor away"

I pocketed it following him into the bathroom. He turned as I closed the door.

"Out, I'm going to shower"

"I think I'll stay and watch the show"

I could see the pink dusting his cheeks, "Please just...wait outside the door?"

He really was embarrassed. His expression was awkwardly cute. Its not that I really WANT to stay in here but I was curious of his reaction and am pleased with what I got. I nodded and waited outside. Once the shower was running I grabbed him some cloths cracking the door to set them on the counter. After 20 minutes he finally came out in the pants holding the shirt over him awkwardly.

"Um...I can't wear this" he mumbled

"Why? What's up?"

"There is nowhere for me to put my wings" his gaze was focused on the floor. He was so cute and reserved. For such an outspoken hero he seemed shy. I totally forgot about the wings

I flipped out a blade I had tucked away and took the shirt from him. He scratched his head awkwardly no longer having his torso covered.

I cut half of the top back panel of the shirt out and handed it back to him. He tried to flip it on but instead of looking cool he just got it caught in his bound wings.

"You really are useless as a person. How can a hero help others if he can't even help himself" i pushed at his shoulders to turn him around so I could get the shirt on him.

I couldn't help but let my eyes trace the scars on his back. He was a good hero. He risked a lot for others but the lighter flesh of scar tissue still decorated his skin in places.

I finally got the shirt hole around his wings and he slipped it on. I fixed the sides so they didn't ruffle the base feathers close to his back and release them.

He flinched away once my hand brushed against the feathers at the base, "Don't, Don't touch those" he turned back to look at me a clear blush on his face.

"Sensitive are we?" My curiosity had piqued. I never thought about how mutant types could have sensitivity in their additional parts.

He turned around to face me directly keeping his back from me, "No...just never had someone touch me like that there"

I decided to make my chance to rush him. I wrapped my arms around him grabbing the base of his wings. He hissed when I gave a hard tug trying to shove me off but once I gently rubbed the soft feathers his strength left him with a shiver.

"So these aren't sensitive?" I smiled up at him petting the delicate feathers.

I could hear the restraints creek as he tried to unfurl his wings. He was squeezing his eyes shut with a clenched jaw.

"Stop, stop it. That ting-, tingles," His face matched the ruby of his wings. I rubbed the opposite direction of the feathers and his knees gave out without warning, he seemed to melt into my arms.

A soft hum escaped his lips when he relaxed and his eyes only opened for a second before rolling back and shutting again.

"You like that? If you're a good birdy I may buy you some feather oil" I smiled at the crumbling man.

We both were now kneeled on the floor. He was quaking under my hands. This seemed so easy. Arms wrapped around my torso while he pressed his face into my side. I could feel him panting with whimpers following every breath.

I finally stopped and rubbed his back. Even with his feathers and wings bound I could see them vibrate under the restraints.

"F-fuck...please," His grip around my waist loosened as he sat up to meet my gaze.

"Please what bird boy"

"Unrestrain my wings" his eyes were half lidded as he begged.

He was tempting. I wanted to unrestrain him but I know he will just fly away or kill me with his feathers.

"Sorry pretty bird. I can't let you run off"

"Please kid? I still have the collar. I can't run"

"When I get feather oil I will"

I started to stand but he yanked me back down, "promise?"

"I promise" I smile getting up to grab the food.

Only a week has passed but the stubborn bird has gotten more bold. Instead of leaving the room Im in. He will even start conversation.

"You know I think that was all bs about going crazy. Living without my wings isn't so bad. I can't multitask as well but I have nothing really to do" he shrugged

"So you don't want to have your feathers oiled" I flashed the bottle out of my pocket

"Can I just..stretch my wings a little?"

"No reason to be shy now. I did promise"

I pulled him up from his seat to lead him into the living room where there was more space.

"But, we didn't finish eating"

"We can eat after" I shove him to sit on the floor.

"Just...be gentle" his face was flushed.

I slowly undo his restraints. I felt excited as if unwrapping a gift. Once they were all off he stretched his wings out. They shook as they stretched before resting. I never thought wings could look so beautiful.

I dumped some of the oil into my hands before moving to massage it into his wings. I tried to focus on his wings but my eyes flicked to his flushed face every so often. I started on the outside of the wings and slowly worked towards his center switching wings as I moved. Once I got to the center he moved to get up but I pressed on his shoulders to keep him down.

"Calm down. You were practically begging for this last time. You're so jumpy now"

"It just. Tingles"

"In a bad way?" I ran my fingers back at the base

"N. No it feels good" he started shivering

"You are so innocent" I smile to myself before placing a kiss on the strip of skin between his wings.

His feathers ruffled followed by a sudden chirp. He covered his face but I could still catch the red on the tips of his ears.

"You get embarrassed so easily"

"You keep doing embarrassing things to me"

I duck under his wing to sit infront of him, "You are my toy, I can do whatever I want with you"

Feathers flew suddenly at the ready, "Don't think so kid" he had a dumb smirk on his face.

I wanted to punch him but I had a much better idea. I grabbed his collar crashing my lips into his. He tried to part and speak but I pursued and moved into a French kiss.

He finally gave in humming in satisfaction. I could see his feathers return allowing us to part. He seemed almost in a daze until I pulled the restraints back over his wings.

"That. that was... how dare you" he flushed furiously fighting the restraints too late.

"Sorry you left yourself open"

"I don't need my wings to kill you" he scowled.

He used the chain of his leash to wrap around me and pull me closer to him. I still have the upper hand.

"Heh, you into some kinky shit"

"I will choke you with this chain"

"Hot, do it then. Actually, do it with your hand, I want you to look me in the eyes while you do it"

His face flushed 10 shades of red appearing to be distracted. Flipping out of the restraints I twisted the chain to restrain his hands. His surprise made everything so easy when I kicked him onto the ground.

I sigh pressing a foot on his chest keeping him down, "I was being so nice too. You just are so stubborn"

He scoffed but gave in. He grabbed his food and retreated to another room.

(Part 2 will happen)

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

3.3K 45 16
Oneshot yesungxreader story warning: may contain mature contents NB: I apologize for any typos, grammar mistakes, etc because English is not my first...
25.8K 1.3K 55
Hey guys🤗🤗 I hope you are doing good😌😌😌 This is my next story and please vote if you like the chapters 😊😊😊
43.2K 3.7K 36
This is crazy... As fu***ng crazy as it gets. But I was sucked into a comic book... In to a world where I am an Omega... And I have an Alpha... And I...
254K 4.6K 59
𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇, i write short stories of our favorite fictional bird man ♡ ╰──╮ ❝ 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞 ? ❞ 𝐇𝐀𝐖𝐊𝐒 ────── ♡ 𝙝𝙖𝙬𝙠𝙨 𝙭 (𝙛𝙚�...