The Mean Duo ✔

By Themoodybooty

[COMPLETED] [MATURE CONTENT] Rankings:- #1 matureromance 01/01/21 #1 meangirl 13/01/21 #1 boxer 18/01/21 #1... More

~Welcome~
1~ Natalie White
2~ Xavier Russo
3~ Natalie White
4~ Xavier Russo
5~ Natalie White
6~ Xavier Russo
7~ Natalie White
8~ Xavier Russo
9~ Natalie White
10~ Xavier Russo
12~ Xavier Russo
13~ Natalie White
14~ Xavier Russo
15~ Natalie White
16~ Xavier Russo
17~ Natalie White
18~ Xavier Russo
19~ Natalie White
20~ Xavier Russo
21~ Natalie White
22~ Xavier Russo
23~ Natalie White
24~ Xavier Russo
25~ Natalie White
26~ Xavier Russo
27~ Natalie White
28~ Xavier Russo
29~ Natalie White
30~ Xavier Russo
Bonus Chapter [R]
31~ Natalie White
32~ Xavier Russo
33~ Natalie White
34~ Xavier Russo
35~ Natalie White
36~ Xavier Russo
37~ Natalie White
38~ Xavier Russo
39~ Natalie White
40~ Xavier Russo
41~ Natalie White
42~ Xavier Russo
43~ Natalie White
44~ Xavier Russo
Bonus Chapter [R]
45~ Natalie White
46~ Xavier Russo
47~ Natalie White
48~ Xavier Russo
49~ Natalie White
50~ Xavier Russo
Epilogue
Acknowledgements
OUR JOINT ACCOUNT

11~ Natalie White

1.3K 71 20
By Themoodybooty

What did I get myself into?

Wiping the stupid blush off my face I confidently strided towards Algebra. As I entered the class fashionably late, I noticed there was a substitute teacher sleeping with his head on the table.

Refocusing my attention to the students I now noticed that many were whispering among themselves and mumbling incoherent words, think I caught the words 'cheater' 'dumped' and 'over' from the phrases they were mumbling.

Gossip sure travels faster than light, rolling my eyes at the baboons I sat myself eloquently on my reserved corner, hoping to think things over and figure out what the hell am I going to do next.

The day dragged on and soon it was the lunch period.
"So you dumped him and is now dating Xavier?"

"For the hundredth time Mia, Yes!",I glared at her in exhaustion

Ever since we got to lunch everyone including Karla and Mia knew about the little incident this morning. People must've really lost their marbles if they think they can speak about me this freely. Just they wait I'll show them, I'm not someone to be messed with.

Time dragged on again and then finally the bell rang indicating the end of the last period of the day.

Now to put my plan in motion. As I walked out on to the crowded hallway I spotted Leah, alone beside her locker. Taking my phone out of my bag I called Brian.

"Brian, it's time. Make the call" I hung up and waited for the drama to unfold. I was in a good hearing distance to her and was also hidden by the crowd literring the hallway.

Leah took out a phone from her pocket and brought it to her ear.
"Hello? Yes I'm her."

"What! Fired?... Beaten!?...Thief!? MY DAD IS NOT A THIEF!" She yelled gaining the attention of some passerbys.

"Is he okay? Who hit him?"

"The people he stole from? No my dad would neve-", she sobbed

"Jail? No!", she now broke down full on crying.

And that was my cue to make my presence known. Smirking I pushed through the crowd and leaned against the locker next to her before picking my nails nonchalantly.

Once she noticed my presence she hung with tears adorning her yes. Noticing my smug face she questioned me.
"Did you do this?"

"Warnings were given shots were fired or in this case your dad", I tilted my head and glanced at her.

"Please",she begged.

I ignored.

"Please Natalie", she begged again.

I ignored again.

"Please I beg you", She got down on her knees infront of me. It initially shocked me to my core. Though I warned her continously that I'll bring her to her knees infront of me, I didn't actually expect it to happen.

"Please bail him out of jail. He's all I have", She grabbed on to the hem of my skirt with tears flowing down her cheeks

I felt weird with her like this, pathetic. Stand up and fight me you dumb whore. The crowd was staring with wide eyes while some were recording.

Grabbing her foream tightly, I brought her up on her feet.
"Pathetic. Can't say I didn't warn you"

I walked away from the scene, unable to be in her presence any longer.

I walked straight to the carpark and was about to climb onto my car when I was suddenly pushed hardly against a nearby tree, erupting a painful groan from me.

"You fucking psycho bitch!", Joshua spat in my face with his arm wrapped tightly around my neck.

I started coughing at the air supply being cut off from my body but the asshole thought that it'd be the perfect time to monologue like a fucking villain.

"You must think you have the whole world under your palm you skanky little bitch. Don't you have an ounce of guilt? You always make shit fucking personal! If you had a problem you could've taken it out on me instead of Leah! You're evil. You don't deserve to live! I'd do the world a favour by murdering evil like yourself and gladly spend the rest of my life in jail"

"G-good t-to k-know", I coughed hard before continuing, "d-didn't k-now you ha-d it i-in you" By now it was getting harder and harder to breathe, black spots started encircling my vision as I tried to push him off me with what little strength left in me but needless to say it wasn't enough as I just pissed him even more.

"Rot in hell you fucking bitch!", he retracted his fist to smash my face in.

Welp! Plastic surgery here I come, if i manage to get out alive that is.

Underneath my sarcastic remarks and jokes, I'm afraid for the first time in my life.

I didn't even have to close my eyes and prepare for the punch as the black spots lining my vision did it for me.

I brazed myself for the hit but it never came, instead I finally was able to breathe again. Coughing I fell onto the ground and managed to open one of my eyes to see Xavier standing infront of me with one of his hands holding Joshua's fist in it while the other had his hand around his neck. Xavier's eyes were blazing red with anger and think I even saw a vein throbbing in the side of his forehead.

Think I lost too much oxygen, I'm hallucinating so hard.

"You dare lay a hand on her?" I am most definitely hallucinating, he sounds so pissed.

"Ah the boyfriend, fuck off dude. This is between me an her", Joshua tried pulling back his fist from Xavier's grasp.

In the distance I saw Joshua's bestfriends arrive on the scene as backup, witnessing the exchange between him and Xavier.

They started to approach Xavier with their fists clenched when Xavier's attention shifted on to them.

"I wouldn't do that if I were you", he glared at them halting them in their spots.

Xavier's distraction enabled Joshua to pull his fist back only to try and punch him instead.

"Xavier watch out", I managed to croak out in a whisper but I don't think he heard me.

Eventhough he didn't need to, considering he ducked in time and counter punched Joshua in the neck, once. Joshua was knocked out on the ground. One fucking punch was all it took!

While my jaw fell open, the back up fighters aka bestfriends got hella pissed and stormed towards Xavier, all together.

Xavier on the other hand, looked bored already. Ducking the multiple punches thrown simulationeoulsy in his direction expertly, he swirled and drop kicked one of the guys in the head and the other in abdomen. They grunted in pain while Xavier brought his fists up to his chest and stood in a stance similar to that of a professional boxer.

The first suicidal dude approached and attempted to throw a punch at Xavier which he blocked with ease and retracted one of his fists back to land a shattering blow on the dudes nose.

Well Oof! It looks like it's not me who'll have to undergo the knife after all.

Shifting my attention from the fight to the knocked out ex boyfriend on the ground I extended my foot and poked him.

Dead as doorknob or alseep as a doorknob? Considering the fellow's still breathing.

Just for the fun of it I scooted over on my ass and poked him with my foot again. Upon hearing groans and whimpers, I shifted my attention back to the fight.

The backup fighters, more like the backup punching bags were writhing on the ground in pain while Xavier remained unscathed. He walked over to the boys rolling on the ground and poked them with his foot, eliciting a smirk from me.

"Take your buddy over there and leave before I make things worse for y'all", He crouched low and threatened.

Soon the whimpering figures were up on their feet scampering away before realising they left their bestfriend behind. They then came running back, grabbed Joshua and then ran again.

I didn't realise I was still seated on the ground will my legs extended till Xavier crouched low and wrapped his hand around my waist to help me up.

Once up he pulled me against his chest by my waist and used his other arm to tilt my head up. He examined my neck while I struggled to come with something to say.

He rubbed his thumb softly against my bruising neck, making me clear my throat loudly. His eyes shot to mine before he letting his hand fall from my waist.

"Put some ice on that and you'll be fine", he said and then turned around to walk away.

"Xavier", I called out halting him in his steps.

He turned around to face me once more. Without thinking I let myself go.

Running the distance between us, I wrapped my arms around his strong build and placed my head against his chest in a hug.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

32.9K 1.1K 28
Complete! "You know I really like you, right?" He was definitely drunk. "You do?" I asked. My voice was supposed to be teasing, but I think it ca...
45.1K 1.8K 34
"What the hell did you do!?" I heard a feminine voice behind me. I groaned and turned around to meet a very angry face. I have never seen a girl this...
27K 932 45
[COMPLETED] "Well, well look who decided to show up on the party.", he then look at me up and down before putting one hand up on his chin. "And he's...
43.9K 1.6K 62
"I already killed your mother, Cam." As the words left my enemy's mouth like a mocking sneer, I growled under my breath at the mention of my old name...